May 29, 2024, 03:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 157351 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 16, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Have you guys noticed that the hangings in Aruba they have there left hand in there pocket?? I noticed that to be also the case with the choller who hung himself on may 7th-8th 2007..Is that a calling card?

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/8/images/frontpage/p_frontpage_bg.jpg

Very odd to say the least.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: June 16, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "San"
Link to photos Charlierat took on his recent trip to Aruba.   Wink

http://tinyurl.com/ynpwo9

He is a weirdo.

ARUBA SUCKS AND IT'S DIRTY

Did you notice there are hardly any people on the beaches?  You would think there would be LOT's of people.  It's summer time, kids are out of school, etc.

I got an article in the mail that says aruba's tuorism is up 7% for the first 3 months of 2007.  Evil or Very Mad

Up from what?  LOL  Laughing

well, maybe........... if they count the Dutch KLPD as "tourists".

ROFLMAO!!! Good one!   Laughing  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 16, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »

Have you guys noticed that the hangings in Aruba they have there left hand in there pocket?? I noticed that to be also the case with the choller who hung himself on may 7th-8th 2007..Is that a calling card?

I cant find the pic of the one in may 8th of this year but he clearly had his hand in his pocket as well. I wonder if that is also the case with the Reporter?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: June 16, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
That's true, I didn't save the article, and don't remember  it well, it probably said up from the same time in 2006-which likely means still down.

BB Last night you posted a link to the movie Deliverance. the dueling banjos. I just wanted to TY!  The man leaning on the station wagon, is the twin of my decesaed FIL. I weatched it 3 to 4 times. I finally showed it to hubby.. and he agreed with me. looks like a younger version of his dad.. he started to cry, and said TY for showing it.. and had me email it to his 2 sisters.  So TY.. he was happy/sad to see someone who bears the striking resemblence of his daddy.

YW that is a good clip. But I am sorry it made you sad.

Nahh not sad  BB.... it was a godo thing.. and hubby needed that!
 he misses his dad alot.. and so do I.. he was always super nice to me. One of the normal ones out of the family.. lol  Smile  I was closest to him then any of the others. Anways. TY again!  Smile  Gotta rent that movie sometime. been years and years since I have seen it.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 16, 2007, 06:35:25 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that it is a warning to others from the persons that murdered the individual and hung them there to make it look like a suicide.

That is a nice subject to start my Sunday   Laughing

Hello to all Monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 16, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »

I did read where someone said it was trying to send a message, kinda like the columbian necktie the guy found in the cemetary , like a "keep your mouth shut". I haven't been able to find it anywhere written though.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 16, 2007, 06:37:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I remember reading somewhere that it is a warning to others from the persons that murdered the individual and hung them there to make it look like a suicide.

Hello to all Monkeys

LOL!! Sorry..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 16, 2007, 06:43:09 PM »

Klaas-Our brave little Wabbi posted your FP youtube of Lies at RU under the Let's make fun of thr monkey's thread-LMAO...watch for the fireworks!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: June 16, 2007, 06:45:12 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

Hi there Tibro! Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: June 16, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »

That's true, I didn't save the article, and don't remember  it well, it probably said up from the same time in 2006-which likely means still down.

BB Last night you posted a link to the movie Deliverance. the dueling banjos. I just wanted to TY!  The man leaning on the station wagon, is the twin of my decesaed FIL. I weatched it 3 to 4 times. I finally showed it to hubby.. and he agreed with me. looks like a younger version of his dad.. he started to cry, and said TY for showing it.. and had me email it to his 2 sisters.  So TY.. he was happy/sad to see someone who bears the striking resemblence of his daddy.

he misses his dad alot.. and so do I.. he was always super nice to me. One of the normal ones out of the family.. lol  Smile  I was closest to him then any of the others. Anways. TY again!  Smile  Gotta rent that movie sometime. been years and years since I have seen it.

Good then, I'm glad he got to watch it. I miss my Dad too, and it is palpable near Fathers Day. Have you seen the whole movie? Better not watch it, because most of the leading guys get killed. I like it because I think Jon Voight is a great actor and some of his movies are my favorites -
Midnight Cowboy, Coming Home, Deliverance).  Burt Reynolds was still kinda hunky in that movie .  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 16, 2007, 06:46:08 PM »

I cant find the pic of the one in may 8th of this year but he clearly had his hand in his pocket as well. I wonder if that is also the case with the Reporter?

In the murder and crime rate thread, the May 8th suicide:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 16, 2007, 06:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas-Our brave little Wabbi posted your FP youtube of Lies at RU under the Let's make fun of thr monkey's thread-LMAO...watch for the fireworks!

LOL - I'll have to go watch now..ha ha ha  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 16, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »

Gel.. I read some today at RU.. and some of the posts I couldnt see. unless someone quoted the person.
Said user is on ignore or something like that? I am  NOT a member.. but most of them were Wabbis posts?  Why does that happen?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 16, 2007, 06:47:35 PM »

Hi Angie

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: June 16, 2007, 06:48:35 PM »

Quote from: bleachedblack

Good then, I'm glad he got to watch it. I miss my Dad too, and it is palpable near Fathers Day. Have you seen the whole movie? Better not watch it, because most of the leading guys get killed. I like it because I think Jon Voight is a great actor and some of his movies are my favorites -
Midnight Cowboy, Coming Home, Deliverance).  Burt Reynolds was still kinda hunky in that movie .  Wink[/quote

I have seen the whole movie years ago.. and recall Squeal like a piggy for me  Shocked
 I agree.. in that clip you posted.. Burt looked good. nice body!  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: June 16, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

Hi Angie

Hi my Aussie Buddy!   Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2007, 06:49:28 PM »

Gel.. I read some today at RU.. and some of the posts I couldnt see. unless someone quoted the person.
Said user is on ignore or something like that? I am  NOT a member.. but most of them were Wabbis posts?  Why does that happen?

Angie, the last time I tried to read there it said I had several people on ignore. I'm not a member there either, so I don't know how I managed to get anyone on ignore.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 16, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »

Unless you sign in some posts don't show up, only as ignore.  It's a BUG in their ignore button feature that they never fixed.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 16, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »

Yeah Angie if you're not signed in over there and one or more posters put other posters on ignore you can't read it...I don't like the ignore button,cause I can't see how bad they're talking about me...lol  Very Happy  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: June 16, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »

Unless you sign in some posts don't show up, only as ignore.  It's a BUG in their ignore button feature that they never fixed.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ok.. gotcha!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.