June 15, 2024, 01:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 254281 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 07, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »

where did that picture of sloots yard come from - I dont think I have ever seen that one before.  Do we have a better copy of it somewhere?
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: February 07, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »

I have been reading on here for a little while, but I was just wondering if they have released any details about the Joran questioning as of yet.  If anybody knows, please point me in the right direction.  I was trying to watch the news to see if they might mention it, but since Obama is in Omaha tonight, the news is dominated by him.  I don't know about anybody else, but I am getting sick of the election coverage.  Anyways, if anybody knows of any new developments, please comment.  Thanks.

Nothing has been said and I'm not even sure if Joran has been questioned yet in the NL.  I know FOX and CNN said he was but other sources say it may not happen until Friday or Monday.

Thanks for the update as always.  I had read on CNN that he was being questioned, but I wasn't sure if they had done it yet.  Will have to wait til this weekend or Monday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 07, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

The name Joran mentioned was not Daury Rodriguez but Daury Davids.

The phone number provided by Joran though was of Daury Rodriguez.

FWIW
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 07, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »

I have been reading on here for a little while, but I was just wondering if they have released any details about the Joran questioning as of yet.  If anybody knows, please point me in the right direction.  I was trying to watch the news to see if they might mention it, but since Obama is in Omaha tonight, the news is dominated by him.  I don't know about anybody else, but I am getting sick of the election coverage.  Anyways, if anybody knows of any new developments, please comment.  Thanks.

Nothing has been said and I'm not even sure if Joran has been questioned yet in the NL.  I know FOX and CNN said he was but other sources say it may not happen until Friday or Monday.

By the way, when Joran gets questioned, he really will not be getting questioned.  They will just be rehearsing his story with him, making sure he gets it right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 07, 2008, 07:39:20 PM »

Blah - that's an old pic
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 07, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »

A confession that an 18 year old American citizen was dumped into the ocean and ... it was not known if she was "unconscious" or "deceased" does not warrant an immediate detention under Dutch law?

Normally it would, but the person who confessed has been arrested twice before on the same charge. After the second release, Judge Smid set the bar so high that another detention will require physical evidence or a first hand witness. This Judge will not allow Joran to be detained any more without a quantum increase in the level of evidence. I think Smid is dead wrong, but once he raised the bar, Mos could do nothing.

It's all a coverup anyway, Im not sure detaining him again will change anything.

This is all such bullshit.

The very fact that Natalee was LAST SEEN with Joran and then NEVER SEEN AGAIN after leaving with him is VERY STRONG EVIDENCE - CORRABORATING HIS STORY.  And Taco wants to talk about phone booths?

Your right though, Smid will let him go.  Smid should be shot right between the friggen eyes before he even gets the chance.

is the exact name of this judge known? it could be smid, smit of smidt or even smith

in dutch articles he is never mentioned by name, just rechter-commissaris or onderzoeksrechter. (judge-commissioner / judge-examiner directly translated).

there have been 3 judges involved in this case from the beginning.
Smid, Smit and cant remember the other ones name.
Smid is the one who ALWAYS rules in Jorans favor.

JUDGE RICK SMID SHIELDS MAIN SUSPECT FROM PROSECUTION

In a hearing on June 1, 2005 Dutch judge Rick Smid ruled there was sufficient evidence to keep Joran van der Sloot in detention for an additional 30 days. Then in a baffling move, he flies back to Curacao and faxes in a reversal of the ruling he’d made only a few hours earlier, freeing van der Sloot from jail. Within three days Joran van der Sloot was on an airplane for Holland, and to make sure van der Sloot would never face prosecution, the judges gave Joran and the Kalpoe brothers immunity from ever being questioned again about this case.

ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 07, 2008, 07:40:30 PM »

Lazlo Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 pm   

The name Joran mentioned was not Daury Rodriguez

But Daury Davids.

The phonenumber provided by Joran though was of Daury Rodriguez.

FWIW 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 07, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »

I just realized that I have 3 hours of television programs that are must sees coming up...better go take my bath and get comfy.... catch up with y'all later...

Good night Cubbeegirl!  Thank you for standing with us.

I'm right behind ya!  Good night.  Smoochies to all.

Good night Peaches!  You are always in my prayers!  Thank you for standing with us!

Existence is futile.
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: February 07, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »

By the way, when Joran gets questioned, he really will not be getting questioned.  They will just be rehearsing his story with him, making sure he gets it right.

I was afraid that could happen as well.  That or he will just sit there and stare at them without saying a single word.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 07, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

College football can't return soon enough.  Go Big Red.

Cool!  We got another Nebraskan on here!  Luv it.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: February 07, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »

Oops.

Sorry, Klaas. Just call me echo....

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 07, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »

Blah - that's an old pic

This is the old copy of it I have:

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: February 07, 2008, 07:44:05 PM »

cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: February 07, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »

Blah - that's an old pic

I think he meant the picture of the pool area
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: February 07, 2008, 07:46:54 PM »

College football can't return soon enough.  Go Big Red.

Cool!  We got another Nebraskan on here!  Luv it.

You are from Nebraska too?  I must admit, I am not FROM Nebraska, but Iowa.  I am going to college here though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »

Blah - that's an old pic

I think he meant the picture of the pool area

That's old too.  No new photos in that magazine (NE or Globe or whatever it is).
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 07, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

Blah - that's an old pic

not that one, the one of the yard!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: February 07, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »

You all aren't going to believe this.............I came to post this and noticed a message from Klaas.................She sent me the very picture I had been working on after your great suggestions! Thank you Klaas! 

I put the words on a blue background, as if it were on a blue t-shirt and didn't "place" the pic on the drawing of a t-shirt. The shirt can be any color, but the color of the letters would have to change accordingly. I think the resolution is clear enough with this.

cbb

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!

I really like it.

Janet

Need to correct myself.... Natalee's favorite color per Beth's book was purple... I was thinking of the blue Hope for Natalee bracelets...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 07, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I have never posted here or anywhere else for that matter, so if I mess up feel free to let me know.  I just wanted to say that SM is the BEST!!!  I have followed this heartbreaking case from the very start just like the majority of y'all.  It has been blatant coverup from the very beginning and it is so hard to watch this happen.  If it hadn't been for SM and other pro Natalee blogs, this case wouldn't have been kept alive like it has.  I say that with all due respect to Beth and Dave because they have been dilligent in their efforts to find Natalee and no one could have done more, I just meant that SM has been a tremendous help and support throughout this case. Just wanted to say Hi and GOD BLESS!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 07, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »

do you guys have photo of this smudge judge Rick Smid already?
i found very few dutch websites about him, and many in english.
it just shows the lack of interest (until now) from the dutch side.

it is the guy most to the right.

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

not much textual info in dutch as i said about him

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.