June 15, 2024, 10:57:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion  (Read 294710 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2008, 08:45:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17949387/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2008, 09:30:22 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »

Casey Anthony's Private Investigator Speaks
Monday, November 10, 2008
filed under: exclusive!

The private investigator working with the Anthonys to locate Caylee Marie believes Casey Anthony is a "loving and protective mother."

Over the weekend, Equusearch spearheaded a massive effort in the Orlando, Florida area to locate the remains of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony. Over a thousand volunteers combed the terrain for two days -- but found no signs of the child.

There is one man who is not in the least surprised by the outcome.

Dominic Casey, head of D & A Investigations, Inc., the agency working with the Anthony family to find Casey Anthony's missing daughter, spoke exclusively with momlogic. And he vehemently believes the three-year-old is alive.

"You can call me crazy," says Dominic, who has been a private investigator for 20 years. "Everyone is calling me crazy. I get death threats on a daily basis."

With all the evidence mounting against Caylee's mother Casey, it seems like a long shot the little girl will ever come home. From the mysterious "nanny" Casey claimed was watching after Caylee, to her chloroform recipe search, the partying and -- most of all -- Casey's father George's revelation that he

Caylee and Casey Anthony Gallery
noticed the "familiar" stench of death in the trunk of Casey's car.

Caylee and Casey Anthony GalleryWhatever George Anthony smelled,
Dominic is convinced it was not Caylee Marie. "There is no indication in any of the forensic reports," insists Dominic, "that say that the decomposition was of a human nature. They are all inconclusive."

Dominic Casey says he is still actively searching for clues, just has he has been since days after Caylee's disappearance -- all pro bono. "We offered our services to the Anthonys and since then we have not taken one cent from them. It's not about the money. One's ability to pay should not deny the right to available resources, especially in the case of missing child."

In addition to his ongoing investigation, Dominic speaks with the Anthonys on a daily basis. "George and Cindy are good people living a nightmare." And he stresses at no time have the Anthonys ever doubted the innocence of their daughter. "Absolutely not. Never. They completely support Casey." But, he adds, "I would never give them false hope." Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

Ultimately, Dominic is sick of the sensationalism that surrounds this case. "Please, stop the negativity," he pleads. In his opinion, one detail that keeps feeding the media frenzy is law enforcement's release of nearly 1000 tips from psychics to the public -- not legitimate Caylee sightings. "The Sheriff's department claims they are withholding the tips because they are currently investigating them. But that's impossible," Dominic says, adding "There are in excess of 5,000 tips. By withholding the tips of people who say they saw Caylee Marie, it just fuels the public opinion that Caylee Marie is no longer with us. And that is untrue."

For some, Dominic realizes it's difficult to understand how he or, for that matter the Anthonys, can have hope for Caylee Marie's safe return. Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »

FOX

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

Looks like Murt's transmission went down - or it did for me anyway

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »

November 10, 2008
A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

CayleeanthonyThere have been some crazy developments in the case of Casey Anthony and her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

As you are aware, Tim Miller, director and founder of Texas EquuSearch, announced yesterday that the search for Caylee was being suspended. Tim said that he felt he had done all he could to find Caylee right now and that he needed to move on to help the family of another missing person.

While all of this was going on yesterday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla approached Tim and told him that he needed to send divers into the Little Econ River in Blanchard Park. Padilla was convinced that Caylle would be found in the water there, based upon the discovery of a cross necklace that EquuSearch team member Lisa Hoffman had found on a nearby tree during the first search effort. That necklace, according to Padilla, had beads on it that were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewelry that Casey had allegedly made.

Tim_millereLeonard's theory was that Casey Anthony had transported a deceased Caylee to the park, hung the cross on a tree branch and then threw her in the water.

"I had my people use side-scan sonar to examine that water yesterday and then I went back myself and checked it again," Tim Miller said today in an interview with Investigation Discovery. "I told Leonard that it only takes an hour to scan it and that we had put four or five hours into it just so there would be no question as to whether she was there. I can tell u where every tire is at, I can show you where there is a bucket, where there is an old wheelbarrow and fender from a car. I can show you how deep the water is in every place and what the water temperature is. There is not a body in there."

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

Leonard_padilla_2"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

Leonard did end up getting a team of divers in the water today. While that search was going on, George and Cindy Anthony arrived on the scene and argued with Padilla about a vigil he is going to have for Caylee tomorrow morning.  Cindy told Padilla that he was not doing anything good for Caylee and then threatened to sue him.

Cindy also made a stop at the command post today, during which time she had a pleasant meeting with Tim Miller.

Meanwhile, nothing at all was found during Padilla's search effort.

In regards to Padilla's future search efforts, Tim Miller had this to say:

"I do not care what he does; I just don't want anything to do with any of it. This is not about Caylee to them. The Anthony's are being exploited by all of them and it affects our effort. Everyone wants to go over there with Leonard and his drama show BS. It is affecting the concentration of what we are trying to do. "

In related news, despite the fact that Tim Miller and his core Team are leaving for N.C., a group of local EquuSearch members are now going to continue the search. They will keep Tim notified of any developments and will be in regular contact with one of the search coordinators.

I will be leaving her tomorrow morning and will be riding with EquuSearch, in the command center RV, to North Carolina, where I will remain until Friday.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »

Father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance speaks at prayer vigil
Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

9:43 AM EST, November 11, 2008

Today's updates
Ex-fiance's dad speaks at prayer vigil
9:29 a.m. Richard Grund moved people to tears this morning during a prayer service for missing Caylee Marie Anthony in Blanchard Park.

Grund, whose son Jesse was once engaged to Casey Anthony, stood on a bench and cited scripture during the brief vigil near the river. A group of about 40, including some who protested at the Anthony house this summer, gathered at the park and cheered at some of Grund's words, cried at times and praised God.

"No child is a mistake," Grund said. "They're all blessings and miracles that deserve to be cherished, treasured and protected"

Grund told the crowd that the small event was not a memorial service, but chance to celebrate Caylee. He went on to say that children are innocent.

"What makes Caylee so different? Nothing," Grund said. "She's like every innocent, she's perfect and she's pure and she's filled with love."

Afterward several attendees hugged and shook hands with Grund and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who sponsored the vigil.

At the base of a nearby cypress tree, several people placed bouquets of flowers. Two women put a sign on the tree with the words, "R.I.P. Caylee Marie We love you!"

Vigil for Caylee Marie to start at 9 a.m.
8:48 a.m. A California bounty hunter who once freed Casey Anthony from jail is now holding a prayer vigil for her missing child, Caylee Marie.

Leonard Padilla will hold the vigil at Jay Blanchard Park this morning for the toddler who he believes is dead. The Anthony family continues to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby-sitter and is still alive. The family does not condone the prayer vigil.

Padilla, who once thought Caylee was alive, traveled to Orlando to pay Anthony's more than half-million dollar bail. He was convinced that if Anthony was freed from jail she'd tell authorities where to find her daughter.

Caylee Marie has not been seen alive since June 16, but wasn't reported missing until a month later. Anthony is facing a slew of charges including first-degree murder, although a body has not been found.

Padilla came back to Orlando this weekend to aid in a search for the child and conducted his own water search yesterday but found nothing.

Someone posted a message on the family's Caylee Marie MySpace page late yesterday expressing the family's dismay for the vigil and Padilla.

"Everyone has a right to have an opinion about where Caylee may be; however; no one has the right to have a memorial service for Caylee, other than her family," the message said. "Caylee deserves a chance to be brought home safely; she does not deserve to be exploited by Leonard Padilla for a chance to be in front of the camera."

The message then went on to say, "Leonard Padilla has crossed the line."
Texas EquuSearch and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla are leaving town this week after searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony.

With Texas EquuSearch, 83 volunteers broke up into teams near Econlockhatchee Trail and Berry Dease Road on Monday, using long poles to look for clothing and bones among the dried leaves and pine needles.

Whenever a volunteer found something questionable, Dixie, a 6 1/2 -year-old cadaver dog, was called to check it out.

"Show me, Dixie, show me," instructed her handler, Gage Angle, 18.

Angle and Dixie work with Urban Search and Rescue, a nonprofit K-9 search team from Hilton Head Island, S.C., that teamed up with Texas EquuSearch. Angle has been volunteering for Urban Search and Rescue for three years and said the search for Caylee's remains has been the most difficult.

"We've never had a failed search," he said. "This is the only one that doesn't look good."

Two-year-old Caylee disappeared in June, and her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, was charged with first-degree murder and also faces charges of aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

An estimated 1,400 volunteers turned out Saturday for the latest search effort, which continued through the weekend and wrapped up Monday.

By 2:30 p.m., volunteers were low on food and water so Dave Rader, a volunteer from Cincinnati who led Monday's largest group of EquuSearch workers -- about 45 to 55 -- called off the search.

"Never stop looking," Rader told workers before they disbanded. "The way I'm looking at it is, now we know where she's not."

Likewise, nothing turned up in Padilla's dive search at Jay Blanchard Park. Padilla said he remained convinced that Caylee's remains were in the nearby river.

"She's in that river," he said. "I'd rather think of her as in that river than in a garbage heap somewhere."

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, was aggravated at Padilla's search, calling it a media stunt.

"It's the Leonard Padilla show," he said. "Forget about Caylee Anthony."

Miller said Texas EquuSearch had already checked that area in a boat with scanning equipment.

"There's nothing there," he said.

Also Monday, a hearing for the state's request for a gag order in the Casey Anthony case was canceled. Court officials said there was a scheduling conflict with attorneys. A new hearing date has not been announced.

Prosecutors are asking Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to issue a gag order prohibiting police, lawyers and family members from talking publicly about the Casey Anthony case.

Padilla is scheduled to leave Central Florida after a prayer vigil for Caylee at 9 a.m. today at Jay Blanchard Park.

Texas EquuSearch is leaving for a search in North Carolina beginning Saturday.

Sarah Lundy of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Amanda Welch can be reached at 407-420-5352 or aewelch@tribune.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111108,0,4767105.story

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2008, 10:26:08 AM »

Celebrity Bounty Hunter Holds Memorial Service For Caylee
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008

UPDATED: 9:46 am EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive search for Caylee Anthony led by Leonard Padilla, who bailed the missing girl's mother, Casey, out of jail months ago, turned up nothing on Monday, and the celebrity bounty hunter said held a memorial service for the girl on Tuesday, a move that angered Caylee's grandparents.
PHOTOS: Dive Search, Confrontation
PHOTOS: Casey Baby Photos
PHOTOS: Casey On Surveillance Video
George and Cindy Anthony went to Blanchard Park Monday, where Padilla's divers were searching the Little Econ River for Caylee, and lashed out at him, not for the search but because he said he will conduct a memorial for Caylee.

"No one here is giving a flipping, God's anything about her, except us two right here," said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony. "I'm not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff."

"Do you think it's all about publicity for him?" Local 6 News reporter 

Mike DeForest asked Cindy Anthony.

"What do you think?" she replied. "I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee (on Tuesday)," Cindy Anthony said. "You'd have a problem with it, too."

"Why do you feel it's your place to host (a memorial service)?" DeForest asked Padilla.

"Nobody else is doing it," he said. "You want to do it?"

Padilla said despite the Anthonys' protest, the service will be held at the park. Padilla said he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is likely somewhere in the river.

"I haven't got a clue what she's thinking or why she even bothered to come out here," Padilla said of Cindy Anthony. "She knows exactly who I am, and what I'm about."

Padilla said he will not lead any more searches for Caylee and only expects to be in Orlando for a few more days.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, leading to the dive search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

"She could have easily gone to the park, taken the body out, ruptured the bag when she pulled the body out of the trunk -- which left fluids in the trunk -- gotten it all over herself, taken it to the edge of the water and dumped it in there," Padilla said.

Padilla said that theory would explain a stain on one of Anthony's shirts that Cindy Anthony cleaned before it was turned over to investigators.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on murder charges.

Gag Order Hearing Delayed

Meanwhile, a hearing on a sweeping gag order in the case against Casey Anthony was postponed on Monday.

It is not known when the hearing, which would restrict attorneys, witnesses, law enforcement and the Anthony family from commenting publicly about the case, will be held. The purpose of the order would be to protect potential jurors from being influenced by pretrial publicity, Local 6 News reported.

1 Caylee Search Ends

Texas-based Equusearch leader Tim Miller and his team are leaving Orlando after spending the weekend searching for Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Miller said last week that he expected about 4,000 volunteers, but only 1,000 to 1,500 people participated in the search, which covered 25 miles of land and wooded areas near Orlando International Airport.

"The turnout wasn't as big as I anticipated. I think that people are just accepting the fact, probably, that Caylee's not going to come back," Miller said.

The search thus far has cost nearly $100,000.

Miller said his search team is headed to North Carolina to search for four newly missing people.

Equusearch resumed its search in two parks in Orange County, an area near the Orlando International Airport and a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents.

Organizers said on Friday that they thought the search would attract more than 4,000 volunteers in what could have been the largest search in U.S. history,

The group prepared about 350 team leaders on Friday, who were sent out in groups of two or three to different areas to determine what type of equipment and how many people would be needed in their search.

Miller and Mandy Albritton of Equusearch said the search is a huge undertaking.

"This is the biggest and largest search that Texas Equusearch has ever done," Albritton said.

"In the very best conditions -- if this little girl is out there -- she's skeletal remains, and it's going to be extremely easy to miss," Miller said.

Padilla, who bailed out Anthony from jail months ago when she was only charged with child neglect, shared information with Miller.

"We'll basically brief (Equusearch) on what we had," said Padilla, who has analyzed pings to towers from Anthony's cell phone records.

"The woman lives her life 10 minutes at a time. It never, ever affects her adversely. Child's dead? OK. What do do? Oh, I've got to go (to) Blockbuster tonight," said Padilla, making note of the fact that Anthony was captured on surveillance video shortly after Caylee's disappearance.

Miller said Padilla's information coincides with where they planned to search.

Cindy Anthony, who believes her granddaughter is still alive, did not assist in the search.

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller held a meeting Friday at 6 p.m. at the Tabu nightclub in Orlando for anyone who was interested in joining in the search, which began Saturday at 8 a.m.

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2008, 04:56:14 PM »

Bounty Hunter Changes Memorial Service For Caylee To Prayer Vigil
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:45 pm EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on Tuesday held a prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony, a day after he angered the missing girl's grandparents by calling it a memorial service.
PHOTOS: Prayer Vigil For Caylee
PHOTOS: Casey On Surveillance Video
Padilla, who once bailed out Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, from jail, said he made a poor choice of words in describing the service, which was held at Blanchard Park to honor Caylee.

Richard Grund led the prayer vigil, quoting scripture and talking about Caylee. Grund, the father of Casey Anthony's ex-finace Jesse Grund, at one point mistakenly thought he was Caylee's grandfather.

"Caylee was a gift -- is a gift -- and she is loved, and that's why 

you're here," Grund said.

About 100 people participated in the 9 a.m.prayer vigil, including Equusearch volunteers and protesters who once gathered outside Caylee's grandparents' home.

Padilla said he organized the service to give the community closure.

"Finality for some of the people who have been out here 30 or 40 searches. I've made two trips out here," Padilla said. "You have to believe in something, and I want to believe that (Caylee's) final resting place where she met God was in this place rather than a garbage dump."

Padilla said he's convinced that Casey Anthony dumped Caylee's body in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

Some people have questioned Padilla's motives, calling his involvement a publicity stunt.

Anthonys Lash Out

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, went to Blanchard Park Monday, where Padilla's divers were searching the Little Econ River for Caylee, and lashed out at him, not for the search but because he said he would conduct a memorial service for Caylee.

"No one here is giving a flipping, God's anything about her, except us two right here," said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony. "I'm not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff."

"Do you think it's all about publicity for him?" Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest asked Cindy Anthony.

"What do you think?" she replied. "I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee (on Tuesday)," Cindy Anthony said. "You'd have a problem with it, too."

"Why do you feel it's your place to host (a memorial service)?" DeForest asked Padilla.

"Nobody else is doing it," he said. "You want to do it?"

Padilla said despite the Anthonys' protest, the service will be held at the park. Padilla said he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is likely somewhere in the river.

"I haven't got a clue what she's thinking or why she even bothered to come out here," Padilla said of Cindy Anthony. "She knows exactly who I am, and what I'm about."

Padilla said he will not lead any more searches for Caylee and only expects to be in Orlando for a few more days.

Padilla said he received a tip from a friend of Casey Anthony, leading to the dive search. Padilla said the friend showed him a picture of a cross that she had taken at Blanchard Park and it matched some arts and crafts that were in Anthony's room.

"She could have easily gone to the park, taken the body out, ruptured the bag when she pulled the body out of the trunk -- which left fluids in the trunk -- gotten it all over herself, taken it to the edge of the water and dumped it in there," Padilla said.

Padilla said that theory would explain a stain on one of Anthony's shirts that Cindy Anthony cleaned before it was turned over to investigators.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on murder charges.

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: November 11, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »

LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara,and was yelling to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN
 kidfinders email:

info@kidfindersnetwork.com
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 04:59:53 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 11, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx

klaasen

I put it in photobucket:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 12, 2008, 08:57:15 AM »

Groups call off search for Caylee Anthony
Amanda Welch | Sentinel Staff Writer
November 11, 2008

Texas EquuSearch and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla are leaving town this week after searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony.

With Texas EquuSearch, 83 volunteers broke up into teams near Econlockhatchee Trail and Berry Dease Road on Monday, using long poles to look for clothing and bones among the dried leaves and pine needles.

Whenever a volunteer found something questionable, Dixie, a 6 1/2 -year-old cadaver dog, was called to check it out.

"Show me, Dixie, show me," instructed her handler, Gage Angle, 18.

Angle and Dixie work with Urban Search and Rescue, a nonprofit K-9 search team from Hilton Head Island, S.C., that teamed up with Texas EquuSearch. Angle has been volunteering for Urban Search and Rescue for three years and said the search for Caylee's remains has been the most difficult.

"We've never had a failed search," he said. "This is the only one that doesn't look good."

Two-year-old Caylee disappeared in June, and her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, was charged with first-degree murder and also faces charges of aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

An estimated 1,400 volunteers turned out Saturday for the latest search effort, which continued through the weekend and wrapped up Monday.

By 2:30 p.m., volunteers were low on food and water so Dave Rader, a volunteer from Cincinnati who led Monday's largest group of EquuSearch workers -- about 45 to 55 -- called off the search.

"Never stop looking," Rader told workers before they disbanded. "The way I'm looking at it is, now we know where she's not."

Likewise, nothing turned up in Padilla's dive search at Jay Blanchard Park. Padilla said he remained convinced that Caylee's remains were in the nearby river.

"She's in that river," he said. "I'd rather think of her as in that river than in a garbage heap somewhere."

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, was aggravated at Padilla's search, calling it a media stunt.

"It's the Leonard Padilla show," he said. "Forget about Caylee Anthony."

Miller said Texas EquuSearch had already checked that area in a boat with scanning equipment.

"There's nothing there," he said.

Also Monday, a hearing for the state's request for a gag order in the Casey Anthony case was canceled. Court officials said there was a scheduling conflict with attorneys. A new hearing date has not been announced.

Prosecutors are asking Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to issue a gag order prohibiting police, lawyers and family members from talking publicly about the Casey Anthony case.

Padilla is scheduled to leave Central Florida after a prayer vigil for Caylee at 9 a.m. today at Jay Blanchard Park.

Texas EquuSearch is leaving for a search in North Carolina beginning Saturday.

Sarah Lundy of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Amanda Welch can be reached at 407-420-5352 or aewelch@tribune.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1108nov11,0,5178657.story

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: November 12, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Casey Anthony goes on trial on Jan. 5.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 12, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE
Anthony family fires spokesman, says he was secretly profiting from Caylee disappearance
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

1:29 PM EST, November 12, 2008

While George and Cindy Anthony were making national TV appearances to talk about their missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony, their California spokesman quietly pocketed $6,500, the family's lawyer tells the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who has denied making money off the Anthonys since he began representing them, was paid by NBC, according to an invoice and e-mail realeased to the newspaper by attorney Mark NeJame.

In an exclusive interview this morning, NeJame said the family is "hurt beyond belief" and feels that Garrison was "pimping" them out. They said they have fired the spokesman.

According to the invoice and e-mail from NBC, Garrison was paid for photos. However, NeJame said Garrison didn't have any pictures. NeJame also said Garrison told NBC not to tell the Anthonys about his arrangements.

"My clients, George and Cindy, were in my opinion, sold out," NeJame said. "They . . . were walked into a snake pit completely unbeknownst to them."

The Anthonys have denied making any money off their granddaughter's disappearance.

NBC and ABC officials have admitted to paying licensing fees for photos, which they say is standard practice, though neither company would say how much or to whom they paid.

"It has to stop and these people need to be exposed," NeJame said.

When confronted with the information and documents, Garrison told the Sentinel that the invoice, showing his  film company's fax number, California address,  as well as  his signature,  is a fabrication.   "Someone is playing games here," Garrison said.

The Anthonys now know Garrison was "shopping" them around to news agencies, NeJame said. They thought he was just a friend to offer public relations advice.

"It's bad enough with everything else I'm going though," Cindy Anthony said in a telephone interview this morning.

Now she questions whether Garrison was paid for other appearances on Inside Edition and other shows.

"I never agreed to go on any shows for money," she said. "I was told numerous times that nobody was making any money."

NeJame said the Anthonys have fired Garrison. But Garrison said this morning he resigned "due to the erratic behavior of the Anthony family over the last two months."

Garrison denied making any money off the Anthonys, but said that as a story broker who negotiates money with news agencies for interviews with clients, he sees nothing wrong with getting paid for those interviews.

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 12, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »

Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:30 am EST November 12, 2008

UPDATED: 4:48 pm EST November 12, 2008
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The spokesman for the Anthony family who was hired amid the media crush following the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, and the arrest of their daughter, Casey, has resigned

Larry Garrison, the spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement on Wednesday about his resignation.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.

The Anthonys' lawyer, Mark NeJame, said that the family was about to fire Garrison because he was taking payments for booking Caylee's grandparents on TV shows. Nejame provided an invoice, 

bearing his purported signature on a bill to NBC for $6,500.

NeJame said his clients did not know that Garrison was being compensated and the Anthonys were not paid any of the money.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Possible Caylee Sighting Proved False

Meanwhile, a possible Caylee sighting inside a Gainesville grocery store turned out to be false, according to police.

George and Cindy Anthony went to Gainesville after the sighting at a Winn Dixie over the weekend, but police said they have confirmed the identity of the girl, who is not Caylee.

A national search continues for Caylee.

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 12, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »

Anthony Family Fires Their Own Spokesman

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 – updated: 5:01 pm EST November 12, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony says their spokesman was profiting off their misery, so they fired him just hours after Eyewitness News confronted Larry Garrison for pocketing thousands of dollars off TV deals.

The Anthonys claim they haven't made a dime off their granddaughter's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

The Anthonys said they had no idea Garrison was making money off of Caylee's disappearance and Garrison said he resigned. But two hours before his so-called resignation, he refused more than once to answer questions about whether he was making money off of the Anthonys' network television appearances.

The Anthony family's former Los Angeles spokesman, Larry Garrison, has a business built around reality-based media, including a movie and a book about the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba.

Garrison told Eyewitness News that he was helping the Anthonys for free, because he felt for them. But Wednesday morning, when pressed about reports that he was collecting booking fees for the Anthonys, he would not answer, responding to emails by saying he was disappointed Eyewitness News would stoop so low and not to bother him with rumors anymore.

Two hours later, Garrison sent an email to Eyewitness News saying he's resigning because of the Anthonys' erratic behavior over the last two months and because others have manipulated them into situations that would not dignify the family.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by The Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" Garrison wrote in the statement.

The Anthonys' attorney, Mark NeJame, got into it with CNN's Nancy Grace on her show last week when she asked him whether the Anthonys had been paid for any of their network appearances. It's a question Eyewitness News asked NeJame in the past after hearing about possible network booking fees and he's always denied it.

On Wednesday, NeJame released an invoice (see invoice) from Garrison to NBC/Dateline for $6500 and says it proves Garrison was profiting from the tragedy. Even though the invoice says it's for the use of pictures, NeJame said no pictures were provided to NBC, just interviews.

NBC News told Eyewitness News late Wednesday that it "does not and will not pay for interviews" and said it paid a "nominal fee" to license photos, which is standard practice. ABC also told Eyewitness News it paid licensing fees for videos and photos that aired on the network's 20/20 program.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html#-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-mail correspondence between Cindy Anthony and an official at NBC regarding payment to then-family spokesperson Larry Garrison
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43320709.pdf
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:22:57 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 12, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

Destiny

Blackwater Divers

http://floridablackwaterdivers.com/

WESH just reported in 5 pm news that LP will have 40 divers in Blanchard Park tomorrow. No link yet.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:41:13 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »

Anthonys Say Spokesman Was Paid $6,500 For Appearances

Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 9:35 am EST November 13, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News investigated another twist in the case against Casey Anthony. Casey's parents, Cindy and George, said they've been betrayed by former family spokesperson Larry Garrison. The Anthony family said Garrison got paid thousands of dollars for their photos and home videos.

According to an email released by Larry Garrison, he resigned as the Anthony's spokesperson. However, Cindy Anthony said he was fired.

Two hours before his so-called resignation he refused more than once to answer questions about whether he was making money off of the Anthony's' network television appearances.

When Eyewitness News spoke with Cindy Anthony Wednesday night she said that she had no idea Garrison was profiting off of her family.

"I asked him about it when I was told that NBC had paid someone a few weeks ago when I was up in New York and he flat out lied to be and said no," she said (watch full interview).

The Anthony family claims it hasn't made a dime off Caylee Anthony's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee's pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

"He always told me it was never about money. He was just there to help," said Cindy.

Garrison told Eyewitness News that he was helping the Anthonys for free because he felt for them. However Wednesday morning when pressed about reports that he was collecting booking fees for the family, he would not answer and he responded to emails by saying he was disappointed that Eyewitness News would stoop so low and not to bother him with rumors anymore.

Two hours later, Garrison sent an email to Eyewitness News saying he's resigning because of the Anthony's erratic behavior over the last two months and because others have manipulated them into situations that would not dignify the family.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case the truth is better than the spin," Garrison wrote in the statement.

The Anthony's attorney, Mark NeJame, got into a heated discussion with CNN's Nancy Grace on her show last week when she asked him whether the Anthonys had been paid for any of their network appearances. It's a question Eyewitness News asked NeJame in the past after hearing about possible network booking fees and he's always denied it.

On Wednesday, NeJame released an invoice (see invoice) from Garrison to NBC/Dateline for $6500 and says it proves Garrison was profiting from the tragedy. Even though the invoice says it's for the use of pictures, NeJame said no pictures were provided to NBC, just interviews.

NBC News told Eyewitness News late Wednesday that it "does not and will not pay for interviews" and said it paid a "nominal fee" to license photos, which is standard practice. ABC also told Eyewitness News it paid licensing fees for videos and photos that aired on the network's 20/20 program.

"We know that Larry Garrison was doing things behind his clients' back. He was taking money for interviews, they didn't know about it," said NeJame.

Cindy said that for now she and her husband George will be their own spokespeople.

NEJAME SAYS GARRISON LIED, EXPLOITED ANTHONYS

As Eyewitness News was confronting Garrison about his profits, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney was breaking the news to them.

"I've already been stressed out for the last few months. Now finding out that I've been taken advantage of by someone that I care about, I'm just really saddened by it. It just really hurts," said Cindy.

Late Wednesday afternoon, attorney Mark NeJame blasted Larry Garrison. NeJame said the fired family spokesman walked the Anthonys into a snake pit.

NeJame told Eyewitness News he hoped his work as Cindy's and George's attorney would be done by now, but he said Garrison and others who have "exploited the Anthonys" and, worse yet, missing Caylee Anthony leave him with plenty of work to do.

"We've had enough of the exploitation, we've had enough of the lies, we've had enough of the lack of attention directed towards finding Caylee," NeJame said.

NeJame said Garrison assured the Anthonys that he never received a penny from the networks in licensing fees for pictures or any other form and that was a lie.

"We are outing him. We've had enough," NeJame said Wednesday. "People have accused my clients of making money. I've made it very clear to them, if they make a penny off of it I'm outta here."

NeJame said they are looking into whether any other payments have been made without the family's knowledge.

PADILLA SENDS DIVERS BACK TO ECON RIVER

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla returned to Central Florida Thursday morning to send 40 members of the Black Water Divers into the Little Econ River, in Blanchard Park to search for Caylee Anthony's body. The last time they searched about 50 yards of the river and one diver told Eyewitness News that they will search one mile with 40 divers.

EQUUSEARCH LEADER SAYS PADILLA PROFITED FROM CAYLEE'S DEATH

Eyewitness news also learned that EquuSearch leader Tim Miller accused bounty hunter Leonard Padilla of trying to profit from Caylee's death.

"Leonard Padilla said he charges $9.95 to get on his website with over 30k hits, and all the money was going to EquuSearch," he said.

Miller said his organization hasn't received a dime from Padilla for any of the searches for Caylee's body. Eyewitness News called Padilla Wednesday night and he says that's not true.

His partner said they collected about $1,700 for Equusearch, but now they say they plan to return the money to donors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17970605/detail.html#-

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »

Divers Again To Search River For Missing 3-Year-Old Caylee Anthony
About 40 divers -- led by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla -- will search a river at an Orlando park for missing Caylee

Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:37 am EST November 13, 2008

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said on Thursday that a team of about 40 divers associated with Blackwater Divers will search one-mile area for the girl's remains in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park.

The search, which will also utilize sonar equipment, is expected to take hours to conduct.

A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be 

leaving Orlando after the service.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 13, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »

Diver: Bag With Bones Uncovered In River Search For Remains Of Caylee
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 2:10 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag held down by two bricks containing bones and a toy in a river at an Orlando park.
PHOTOS: Prayer Vigil For Caylee
The dive search was led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. It is not known if the bones are human.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.

2nd Dive Search

For the second time in four days, divers searched a river at an Orlando park for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla on Thursday led a team of divers associated with Blackwater Divers in the search of a one-mile area of the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park for the missing girl's remains. The search also utilized sonar equipment.

A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Padilla had said that 40 divers would participate in the search, but less than 10 have entered the water as of noon, Local 6 News reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 13, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »

VIDEO http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.