June 15, 2024, 05:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion  (Read 294677 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #720 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »

Jail Launches Investigation Into Casey Anthony Letters
Posted: 5:34 pm EDT March 19,2010 Updated: 6:00 pm EDT March 19,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County jail Friday launched its own investigation into at least one corrections officer accused of helping Casey Anthony exchange letters with her jail pen pal. But Casey probably won't get in trouble for that pen pal, even though the rules of her high-risk solitary confinement were broken.

The jail's policy places the blame on jail guards for this kind of thing if they were involved, so Casey might not face any repercussions.

Jail guard Silva Hernandez might, though. This happened about a year ago and Hernandez had already been transferred from Casey's building before this came to light.

“Orange County Corrections has started an internal investigation into issues uncovered in an FDLE investigation mentioned in court documents yesterday. The court document indicates that letters or notes were passed between Casey Anthony and at least one other inmate,” Allen Moore wrote in a release from Orange County Correction emailed Friday afternoon. The director of the Orange County jail was told late Thursday to start an internal investigation into allegations that surfaced during the Casey Anthony murder investigation that a jail guard helped Casey and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.

“I think it's very serious. That's not what they're there for. They're there to protect everyone. If they're in protective custody, that's what it means,” Orange County Public Safety Director Mike McCoy said.

Casey is in protective custody in the female detention center, Dorm L, which is where jail guard Silva Hernandez worked for a year, starting January 2008 when she was hired. Casey was there at least since October 2008.

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that Casey befriended two inmates in dorm L, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams. Derkovic later admitted to choking a 15-year-old girl to death while someone else held her down. Adams was convicted of federal drug charges, along with her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer.

Investigators say they have 50 notes and letters Casey passed to Adams, apparently with the guard's help. They say Adams gave those letters to a mysterious third party.

Orange County Deputy Anthony Whitmore was also interviewed by FDLE for as of yet unknown reasons. Whitmore was hailed as a hero almost six years ago for helping rescue a badly injured officer, but has also been investigated twice by his department, once for allegedly stealing a magazine.

Hernandez works at the jail's booking center and will stay there during the investigation. She and any others who might have been involved could face discipline, but probably not criminal charges.

The defense has 14 days left to file a motion if it wants to keep Casey’s pen pal letters sealed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22891930/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 23, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/032310-casey-anthony
New documents released in Casey Anthony case

Updated: Tuesday, 23 Mar 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 23 Mar 2010, 7:15 AM EDT

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - FOX 35 received new documents today in the Casey Anthony case.

PDF: Documents Part 1 http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf
PDF: Documents Part 2  http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony2.pdf

The documents are related to the search for Anthony’s daughter Caylee. They map out in detail the search by Texas rescue group Equusearch.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 23, 2010, 12:22:03 PM »

SEVERAL TRANSCRIPTS RELEASED 03/23/10
Tim Miller
Lisa Hoffman
Linda Tinelli
Joseph Jordan #1
Joseph Jordan #2
Daniel Ibison
Carol Conaway
Jennifer Conaway
Brett Reilly
Bret Churchill
Lori Cree

http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: March 23, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html
03/23/10
Sheriff's Supplemental #1 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919208/detail.html
Sheriff's Supplemental #2 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 24, 2010, 08:22:41 AM »

Searcher: Casey Anthony Uninterested In Caylee Hunt

Orlando - Hundreds of new pages of evidence have been released in the case against Casey Anthony, and investigators appear to be trying to tie up loose ends in the case.

The release includes hundreds of pages of transcripts of interviews with Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched the wooded area near where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

Equusearch founder Tim Miller told investigators he sensed something was wrong in the Anthony family home. He said parents of missing children usually volunteer to do all they can for searchers, but he said Anthony, who was home on bond, "was not very friendly to us. She never said, 'Please, find my daughter.' "

Miller said Anthony instead, "Laughed and giggled...acting like she was going to a cheerleader competition or something." Miller added that, "She never said the word Caylee one time."

The defense has argued that the area where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains in December 2008 had previously been searched and no body was found, but interviews with search volunteers reveal that although search teams came close to the area, the spot where the toddler's remains were found was under water during previous searches.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive, near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

All the searchers interviewed said they never got more than a few feet into the woods where Caylee was later found. Caylee's body was found about 30 feet off the road.

Also included in the documents is evidence discrediting those who claimed the location had already been searched. The woman, who has been determined to be mentally ill, claimed to have photos showing there was no body in the woods. Investigators determined the photos are not of the same spot.

Caylee's body was apparently found wearing a shirt that said, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages." According to the newly released documents, photos of Caylee wearing the same shirt were taken in January and March 2008 by Anthony's then-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, who sold the photos to a tabloid.

Tuesday's release also details a heated exchange between Casey Anthony and her father, George Anthony, during the time she was free on bond and Caylee was still missing.

Miller said George Anthony tried to get his daughter to mark a map with an "X" depicting where they should begin their search for the toddler, but she refused and stormed off to her bedroom.

Miller said the behavior, "Made it pretty obvious that somebody probably knew something."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=128210&catid=8

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 05, 2010, 02:20:35 PM »

Judge Withholds Ruling In Anthony Case
Defense Says Records Will Prove Mother's Innocence In Murder Charges  Rolling Eyes

UPDATED: 1:37 pm EDT April 5,2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando judge withheld ruling on a motion Monday on whether records should be released in the case against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

Those records, according to Anthony's defense team, will prove the woman's innocence.

Anthony appeared in the courtroom Monday morning for the hearing. She remains in the Orange County jail held without bond.

Anthony's defense team said it believes there are records that prove the body of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was not in the swampy where she was later found until after Anthony was arrested.

The records request contact information from nearly 4,000 volunteers who worked with Texas EquuSearch to help search for Caylee's body.

Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony home on Dec. 11, 2008.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/23057199/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 05, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »

UPDATED: 5:24 pm EDT April 5, 2010
Judge Denies Defense Motion For EquuSearch Docs
Defense Seeks Records Of Searchers
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland denied a motion by the defense
to release search records in the Casey Anthony investigation on Monday.

Strickland delayed a ruling during the morning hearing and then released his decision in the afternoon.

Anthony's defense team sought about 4,000 pages of documents from Texas EquuSearch, but Tim Miller, who is president of the group, opposes the motion. Miller called it an invasion of privacy for volunteers who searched for Caylee.

Anthony's attorneys want to know the names of the volunteers who searched the area around Suburban Drive and Hidden Oaks Elementary.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23059273/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 06, 2010, 06:43:13 AM »

Casey Anthony jail house letters to be released
Updated: Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 6:13 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 5:49 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Today we're waiting to get some jail house letters that Casey Anthony wrote to other inmates.

Anthony wrote roughly 50 letters to another inmate in the Orange County jail. Her defense isn't fighting to keep the letters from becoming public.

“We're not concerned with anything in there. There's no admissions," said Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

But sources say there are harsh words. 

Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.

“If we move to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over them about what's in there," said Baez.

Anthony remains in protective custody in a solitary cell. She’s only let out for minimal amounts of time and, according to jail policy, is not supposed to have communication with other inmates.

“You’ll find if you look at them in context there're of a person locked up 23 hours a day. We have nothing to hide with those letters," said Baez.

Anthony was in court yesterday for a hearing over documents related to the search for Caylee Marie.

Judge Stan Strickland denied a request from Anthony's defense regarding access to records for thousands of  Texas Equusearch volunteers.  Texas Equusearch is the search and rescue group that hunted around the same spot where Caylee's body was eventually discovered.

"It's critical to the defense to be able to get a hold of these documents," said Baez.

The defense complained that it was never given information about Joe Jordon, the Texas Equusearch volunteer who wrote to investigators after Caylee's remains were found.  Jordan noted that he believed Caylee's body was relocated to Suburban Drive after September 1, 2008.

"Here you have someone who was a team leader and who has two cadaver dogs at the location where Caylee's remains were found and he sent an email to the detectives two days after her remains w3re found, and we never got this email," said Baez.

Texas Equusearch Attorney Mark NeJame said, had the defense taken the time to read through pages of documents at his office, which they had access to for months, they would have known about Jordon and his communication with detectives.

"If they've got time to do TV interviews and drive to TV stations, then I think they have the time to drive to my office and look at those documents," said NeJame.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040610-casey-anthony

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 06, 2010, 04:41:16 PM »

Letters:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

part 2
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 06, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »

Sheriff's supplement   
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html

Docstoc also has the letters:
http://www.docstoc.com/search/casey-anthony-letters/?catfilter=1
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:42:40 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 07, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »

Inmate: Anthony 'Scared' When Caylee Was Found
Attorney Says Anthony's Actions Amount To Nonverbal Confession
POSTED: 1:52 pm EDT April 7, 2010

Testimony from a jailhouse pen pal could amount to a nonverbal confession from Casey Anthony, an Orlando attorney said.

Anthony's letters were exchanged with inmate Robyn Adams, and they were friends both before and after the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Adams told a detective with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement her opinion of Anthony changed in light of two episodes.

Adams said Anthony giggled and seemed to know right away that a report about a bag of bones being found at Blanchard Park wouldn't be connected to Caylee's disappearance.

But within a day or so of remains being found on Suburban Drive, Anthony told Adams the remains of a child were found with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag. The statement was made before Caylee was positively identified. Adams said it was the only time she saw Anthony depressed and very scared.

"Clearly, the lynch pin in this is the details about the blanket and the black bag -- the elements law enforcement didn't release right away," Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said Anthony's biggest mistake in her friendship with Adams was letting those details slip and showing such an extreme reaction to the discovery before the remains were identified.

"Her nonverbal actions are basically the admission to the fact that she knew that was where Caylee's body was," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said those actions corroborate a jail video made of Anthony watching news coverage on Dec. 11, 2008, when she was apparently overcome with anxiety at the discovery. The video has never been made public.

Adams told the FDLE investigator that Anthony never discussed the case. But she later said Anthony addressed the issue of Zanny the nanny, the woman Anthony claimed took Caylee. She just said, "Zenaida didn't. I know Zenaida didn't. Zenaida didn't do this."

Anthony also confided in Adams that Anthony admitted to using "stuff" to help her daughter sleep and have her afternoons free. In an earlier interview, an Orange County detective claimed Adams told him Anthony admitted to using chloroform on Caylee.

Adams, who is a convicted drug dealer, said she and Anthony met in July 2008. They started communicating in their protective custody cell using hand signals. Adams claimed to have sympathy for Anthony.

"I looked at her as a person that didn't need to be stereotyped," she said.

Adams said she never approached authorities with the information, but that another inmate did.

The detective asked, "Was it ever in your thoughts to use the correspondence to strong arm the U.S. attorney in to getting a better deal?"

"No," Adams said.

A spokeswoman for Antohny's defense team said the only reason Adams is cooperating is to get a break on her federal prison sentence.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23079765/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 19, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/19/judge_strickland_removes_self_from_casey_case.html
 Judge Strickland Removes Self From Casey Anthony Case
Monday, April 19, 2010 5:14:39 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Judge Stan Strickland has recused himself from the Casey Anthony case.

The move comes after Anthony’s attorneys said Strickland had an inappropriate conversation with the man who blogs about the case.

The blogger, known on his site as Marinade Dave, is getting messages from his followers encouraging him to keep his head up.

Dave Knechel said he never looked for trouble.

Knechel said the judge had noticed his writing and told him, in person, he thought his blog was fair.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 19, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23199005/detail.html

Judge Stan Strickland Steps Down  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23199370/detail.html

Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. Appointed
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23199411/detail.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:51:39 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 20, 2010, 06:51:08 AM »

April 20, 2010 6:30 AM
Casey Anthony: Letters Could Be Her Demise, Says Ex-Prosecutor Robin Sax

LOS ANGELES (CBS) As a felony prosecutor for over 15 years, I've seen how jurors in our instant-information world want and expect a reason, a motive - to understand why a crime occurred and how it occurred - although this is not legally required to prove a case.

In the case of Casey Anthony's alleged murder of her child Caylee, the jury will want to know how a mom, an attractive "normal" woman, could do such a thing to her own daughter.

Luckily for the Orange County, Fla., prosecutors, with an onslaught of Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters plus hours of taped jailhouse interview transcripts, they can know. The release of the letters not only gives us a sneak peak into her mind, but also begins to set the stage for the drama that will unfold once this case gets in front of twelve jurors.

And drama it will be!

Some of the disclosures are terrific for the prosecution; for instance, the claim that she would sometimes use drugs including chloroform to get her daughter to sleep. Chloroform could be a key piece of the prosecution's case.

Not all of the letters and transcripts are as helpful for the prosecution though. In some cases, Anthony alleges that she suffered sexual abuse by her brother, which may evoke sympathy for the defense.

But, as a prosecutor, you sometimes roll the dice by bringing these kinds of revelations into the mix. Bringing out the corroboration of something as important as the use of chloroform by Anthony is much more helpful than the potential sympathy factor that the alleged sexual abuse may bring.

This will be a case of stories. We already are clued into the prosecutor's story. If you have forgotten the major pieces of evidence, here are the highlights listed:

1. Defendant being caught in numerous lies about material facts;

2. Friends saying the defendant had a history and a reputation for lying;

3. Defendant's mom, Cindy Anthony, calling 9-1-1 saying that she had not seen Caylee for weeks (Casey didn't even report her own daughter missing!);

4. Defendant's dad, George Anthony, a former police officer, smelling and reporting an odor that was unmistakably that of a dead body in his daughter's car (although George Anthony does not stand by that statement);

5. Defendant stealing money from her friend and also apparently from her own parents which shows callousness and is indicative of her moral turpitude;

6.Chloroform searches turning up on Anthony's computer (Ring a bell? Recall Scott Peterson's trial where his computer showed searches for tide patterns in the water where his wife was found murdered);

7. Caylee being found less than a mile from the Anthony home;

8. Pictures EVERYWHERE showing Casey partying it up, even after Caylee was "missing";

9. Journal entries suggesting that Casey had never been happier around the time that Caylee went missing;

10. Caylee's body being discovered in a bag that also contained a Winnie the Pooh blanket that was missing from Caylee's bed;

11. Duct tape being found on Caylee's remains with apparently deliberately placed heart sticker residue on duct tape right where Caylee's mouth was;

12. DNA turning up in Anthony's car consistent with decomposition along with traces of chloroform;

And perhaps the most damning evidence against Casey -- the reason, the answer to "why" she might murder her own daughter, the smoking motive: she didn't want to be a mother anymore.

Anthony wanted to party and be free, and so researched a murder method (chloroform) and went ahead and got rid of her daughter (one mile from their home)... Sounds like an awful scenario. But it may very well be true.

That Casey Anthony is a party girl who killed little Caylee in favor of a liberating, carefree life is not a new theory. But these letters and inmate interviews now support the idea that she was too young to have a kid and could not hang with being a mom, wanting freedom from everything, and being willing to do absolutely anything to get it - including murdering her 2-year-old baby.

We can expect that defense attorney Jose Baez and his team will try to discredit the letters and jailhouse talk as not reliable information (i.e. obtained from snitches who simply wanted a better deal in their own cases). But how many bullets can Baez dodge? How many coinky-dinks can he possibly claim? How many other people can he point fingers at? Ladies and Gentleman, I believe the People rest and can prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Mark my words!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002772-504083.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »

Defense files more motions

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-defense-files-more-motions/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 23, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23242835/detail.html
More Evidence Released In Case Against Casey
POSTED: 9:13 am EDT April 23, 2010
UPDATED: 11:05 am EDT April 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Nearly 300 pages of evidence was released Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents include evidence logs, lab work sheets and information regarding hair samples.

The transcript of an interview also suggested Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, and his girlfriend, Mallory Parker, have believed for a long time that Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony.
<snipped>
Documents  http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0423/23242771.pdf 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 24, 2010, 07:48:37 AM »

Casey Evidence Tops 14,000 Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:37:51 AM
ORLANDO -- The Florida state Attorney’s Office has released more evidence Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Including the nearly 300 pages of new documents, the total count of evidence released in the case has now topped 14,000 pages.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/23/new_casey_anthony_evidence.html

See the Latest Documents (pdf)
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/13843-14131.pdf

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 25, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »

Rolling Eyes IMO this is not a big deal at all. Casey dragged her kid all over the place to 'party' ALL the time. The hair could have come off Casey's clothing or from the car trunk or from Caylee's clothing...or a number of different places. If they think this will get her acquitted for reasonable doubt...they need to quit being stupid 

Hair Found Near Caylee Anthony’s Body Not Her Mother’s
April 25, 2010
Florida (ChattahBox) – Information from the released Casey Anthony documents show that a 5 inch hair was found inside of the bag containing the tools used to kill toddler Caylee Anthony. It does not match her mother.

The document states that the hair does not belong to Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, or any of the investigators on the scene.

It is one of many revelations that have come from the documents as part of one of the more prolific criminal cases of the decade.

Casey Anthony has been charged in the murder of her young daughter, who was reported missing in July 2008, after she had been gone for nearly a month.

In December of that year, Caylee’s body was found, the means of her murder unconfirmed. However, a bag with a bottle and syringe were found nearby, containing traces of a steroid and chloroform, which were believed to have been used to kill her. The hair was also in the bag.

Other evidence released includes a diary entry dated a few days after Caylee went missing, where Anthony claims to have “made the right choice”, and said she was “the happiest she had ever been”.

There is also an interview with the sister of Krystal Holloway, the alleged mistress of Anthony’s father, who claims he told her how the toddler died, and that he knew it was an accident.

Casey Anthony maintains that Caylee was taken by her babysitter, Zenaida “Zanny” Fernandez-Gonzalez, who she says was her caregiver for two years prior to her disappearance.

The woman Anthony claims to be the sitter has never been found.

http://chattahbox.com/us/2010/04/25/hair-found-near-caylee-anthonys-body-not-her-mothers/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 30, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »

COURT HEARING ON 4/30:

Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/23318770/index.html

Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/23319255/index.html

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320226/index.html

Attorney Jose Baez talked to WFTV after Casey Anthony's Hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320409/index.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 30, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »

4.30.10 !st Hearing with new Judge

CASEY IN COURT:

See Images
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23318188/detail.html

Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/23318107/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.