June 01, 2024, 01:51:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268713 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »

Dolce, I am having nice BIG cup of coffee with lots of Caffeine!     

Monken, I see those overalls I love so much on you. 

pb

Thanks, Pink!!! Glad you changed that pic, I can't take another day of young cutie pie monkeys!!!      

The pic of me in the pink hat??

You thought I was a young cutie pie monkey? 

pb

You are!! I don't wanna nother menopausal moment!!      

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »

I see you just fine Monken.  GnM...I think I need to give you back a mug of Caffeinated Coffee..you seein crazy crap!

But, but, but, what about me???? 

Here ----   have some Coke Cherry Zero. Mmmm more caffeine. So good!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee! Now I have a cup of caffeinated coffee from Dolce and a zappy bottle of Coke Cherry Zero!! Ha ha ha ha, sitting in the corner gulping quickly!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2008, 10:29:58 AM »

"jamie floyed Best defense"  is the name of the program..
I also heard the reporter mention the trial most likely would be moved to naples.
Not everyone here in florida even knows about this case. I guess it is a strange group of monkeys that follow murder trials, and missing people.  mio

Mio, do you know the name of that show, and do they ever have transcripts or reruns?? i don't ever think about watching TruTV, some nice monkey mentioned it yesterday, that's how i got to see it! These people were analyzing the videos & it was very interesting!

yes monken, the name of the show is, "jamie floyed best defense".. it is comming on today at 11 am here. I too read about it yest on sm site, so, I caught the last few hours, as it is a three hour show.  I am not sure about a transcript, wait, I do remember them saying go to cnn, and look for jamie floyed best defense.  yes, I enjoyed their way of showing the case, as it seemed less dramatic, and more factual and legal.  mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys sunny
Welcome to the Caffeine Free cage Muffy!  I am working hard in my efforts to make this cage as healthy and organic as possible!  Smile
Boo bit me though.....

No, I simply pointed out the error of your ways and quickly switched to liquor! You want caffeinated monkeys or drunk monkeys??

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

Hee hee hee! Now I have a cup of caffeinated coffee from Dolce and a zappy bottle of Coke Cherry Zero!! Ha ha ha ha, sitting in the corner gulping quickly!! 

I give up!  You guys are a bunch of Monkeys I tell you!

Monken or Mio any confirmation that the trial will be happening in Naples? 

I discussed this with the hubs last night while he was brushing his teeth (unable to argue with a brush in his mouth).  He agreed to let me go, if I promised to leave if it got too over whelming...he even volunteered to go with me, but my driver is more excited to go and has more invested in this case...so hubs said ok as long as I was "chaperoned".  (Whatever!)

Anyhow...have not heard it on the news down here, but I am going to search the docett and see what I can find!

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »

"woman hid the sedated young rhesus macaque under her blouse, pretending to be pregnant when she successfully passed through U.S. Customs in Los Angeles after a trip to Bangkok, Thailand"

Any monkeys missing? 

I hope the little guy is ok.

traci
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2008, 10:33:23 AM »

I see you just fine Monken.  GnM...I think I need to give you back a mug of Caffeinated Coffee..you seein crazy crap!

This reminds me of one time my stepdad gave my nephew a sip of coffee. Bad move. You don't give coffee to someone nicknamed "Tornado Boy."   

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

Good rainy morning from Illinois Monkeys 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #448 on: December 09, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »

Add to basket:

Casey Anthony -- for her achievements in muthahood is hereby awarded this

Certificate of Recognition - Mutha of the Year
Acceptance speech: "First of all, I'd absolutely like to thank Zanny for kidnapping my daughter from day one. My mom and dad for lying for me -- umm, standing by me. My brother for his high fives of encouragement. My lover -- umm, lawyer -- Jose Baez for ... well for nothing. I'd like to thank Target for the surveillance videos. I looked absolutely hot in those! Oh, I can't forget the two squirrels -- Peppy and Twitchy -- who crawled into my car and died." 

Peppy and Twitchy!! OMG you're killing me!!    Excellent speech!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 09, 2008, 10:35:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING, ALL!!   

Morning Monken. Where is your cute little picture? 

WHAT!!!??? Am I INVISIBLE???!!!   

Not from over here   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »

O/T  Our Govenor was just arrested by Feds for Corruption Charges.  I love it when bad guys go down 

Now if we can get some JUSTICE in Florida.....Oh Happy Day !!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »

"jamie floyed Best defense"  is the name of the program..
I also heard the reporter mention the trial most likely would be moved to naples.
Not everyone here in florida even knows about this case. I guess it is a strange group of monkeys that follow murder trials, and missing people.  mio

Mio, do you know the name of that show, and do they ever have transcripts or reruns?? i don't ever think about watching TruTV, some nice monkey mentioned it yesterday, that's how i got to see it! These people were analyzing the videos & it was very interesting!

yes monken, the name of the show is, "jamie floyed best defense".. it is comming on today at 11 am here. I too read about it yest on sm site, so, I caught the last few hours, as it is a three hour show.  I am not sure about a transcript, wait, I do remember them saying go to cnn, and look for jamie floyed best defense.  yes, I enjoyed their way of showing the case, as it seemed less dramatic, and more factual and legal.  mio

Thanks so much, Mio! Maybe I can find it now!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2008, 10:39:35 AM »

O/T  Our Govenor was just arrested by Feds for Corruption Charges.  I love it when bad guys go down 

Oh yeah CharlieGirl, I know the feeling!!! Just ask me about Kwame Kilpatrick from Detroit, MI!! 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 09, 2008, 10:40:28 AM »

I discussed this with the hubs last night while he was brushing his teeth (unable to argue with a brush in his mouth).  He agreed to let me go, if I promised to leave if it got too over whelming...he even volunteered to go with me, but my driver is more excited to go and has more invested in this case...so hubs said ok as long as I was "chaperoned".  (Whatever!)

Anyhow...have not heard it on the news down here, but I am going to search the docett and see what I can find!

Good Morning E1...

Dolce you don't have to look yet...Baez hasn't even filed a Change of Venue yet.  (Much less ruled on)  The lawyer on there said if there is one..it would probably be moved to Naples as that is where they usually go from Orlando.

Also, I saw that the other atty. Lennomon?  (sp)  has resigned now.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »

Not yet! Still searching!

Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »

no confirmation yet, reporter just said with high profile cases, they gemerally move them to naples from orlando.  maybe on this mornings show they will tell me. It comes on in another 20 minutes, so I will let you know what I hear then.
Maybe we could make a "monkey showing", one day, and all go with you and driver.    yah road trip ~>>--->      lets see, naples is about three hrs south of me ,,,,,and there is great shelling there...mio
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2008, 10:42:26 AM »

He is gonna have a hard time keeping that hairdo up in prison. Looks like a Ken doll's "hair." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »

This reminds me of one time my stepdad gave my nephew a sip of coffee. Bad move. You don't give coffee to someone nicknamed "Tornado Boy."   

And you don't let your 3 yr. old grand daughter drink the rest of your Redbull! 

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2008, 10:43:55 AM »

Good Morning E1...

Dolce you don't have to look yet...Baez hasn't even filed a Change of Venue yet.  (Much less ruled on)  The lawyer on there said if there is one..it would probably be moved to Naples as that is where they usually go from Orlando.

Also, I saw that the other atty. Lennomon?  (sp)  has resigned now.

The "death penalty" atty or the elf dude? Well, guess Baez can handle the case all by himself. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

Add to basket:

Casey Anthony -- for her achievements in muthahood is hereby awarded this

Certificate of Recognition - Mutha of the Year

Acceptance speech: "First of all, I'd absolutely like to thank Zanny for kidnapping my daughter from day one. My mom and dad for lying for me -- umm, standing by me. My brother for his high fives of encouragement. My lover -- umm, lawyer -- Jose Baez for ... well for nothing. I'd like to thank Target for the surveillance videos. I looked absolutely hot in those! Oh, I can't forget the two squirrels -- Peppy and Twitchy -- who crawled into my car and died." 

Sorry! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.