June 22, 2024, 07:33:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 270252 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: December 10, 2008, 08:38:14 AM »

GM Everyone

Thanks for posting this...makes their reasoning make a lot more sense.

I think mitigating circumstances would be to add the phrase was not / did not to each aggravating factor.

Such as:

1)The murder was not especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved (or involved torture)

and so on.[/color]

See, IMO it was number 1 and number 4 and 16 as well -- unless they know something we don't that would somehow make it less cruel and depraved and not premediated.

But I'm not a prosecutor so I'll trust their judgment. Maybe life in prison will be worse for Casey than death. But it had better be life or this monkey will be pissed. No out in 20 years chit for Casey. 

Well, those things may have happened, however they cannot prove it maybe.  Hopefully, she will be there forever.

Also, after seeing those tapes in the jail ....How many monkeys think that Cindy did not drill the chit out of Casey when she got out on bond?

I'm with you on that, Bluesy!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1241 on: December 10, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »

3bsmom -- what did he say? Huh? Huh? Tell me.  I didn't watch.

This isn't an exact quote, but he said something like, "Don't be surprised in LE announces that they already have Caylee's body".  Then NG just kept talking - didn't ask him a thing about his statement.  Can someone provide exactly what LP said?  Thanks!

Here it is http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/09/ng.01.html

Maybe Nancy needs her hearing checked!!!!  

To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who is continuing to search for Caylee, the defense attorney keeps talking about how you`ve only seen snippets of her story, as if somebody has held her back.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn`t police and authorities spend hours and hours with her, her own family, hours and hours, trying to get her to tell the whole story, and it never happened?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, even when we were back there, and now that everything has been released, there`s not much of her story for a 30-day period there that the public doesn`t know and understand.

And Jose is obviously banking on the situation that if you can put a reasonable doubt before a jury, and get them to not believe, at least with one jury member, and that`s what he`s playing for, that`s what Cindy and George are doing right now. They`re crisscrossing the country in order to get reasonable doubt, and maybe, just maybe he can -- he`s got rid of the murder case on the first degree, now he`s trying to get maybe accidental death, or reckless death or something to that effect.

But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

GRACE: Very quickly, we`re taking your calls live, and I`m about to play you more of this recorded jailhouse videotape of tot mom with her parents. But quickly, to Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, famed forensic scientist out of John Jay Criminal College of Justice. He is a paid consultant on the Anthony defense team.

Today, Baez seemed to waffle back and forth, and back and forth, about whether you`re going to trial January 5. Have you reviewed the evidence yet, Kobi?

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: December 10, 2008, 08:42:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Morning Monken! I think I scared everyone away with my coffee. Hope all the Monkeys come back. Besides all the coffee is gone now, I drank it all myself. I am WIDE awake now though!

Are you sure that was just coffee? 

Morning QuietMonkey. Morning Monken. Cute little Monken.  smooch

Morning Goodnmad. I don't know, I think it was just too much coffee! It'll wear off in a couple of hours probably! No one else took any so I drank it all!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: December 10, 2008, 08:44:39 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: December 10, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Morning Monken! I think I scared everyone away with my coffee. Hope all the Monkeys come back. Besides all the coffee is gone now, I drank it all myself. I am WIDE awake now though!

Morning Goodnmad. I don't know, I think it was just too much coffee! It'll wear off in a couple of hours probably! No one else took any so I drank it all!

If you make some more, I'll take some.  Looked good - and really high octane.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: December 10, 2008, 08:45:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

That's okay, i have plenty!! Good Morning!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: December 10, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

Thank you, Marlee!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: December 10, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

Thanks, marlee, for the update.  He is in my thoughts and prayers.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: December 10, 2008, 08:46:51 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

Thank you Marlee. That's good news. I'm wishing him good health and plenty of rest for the holidays. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: December 10, 2008, 08:48:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: December 10, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: December 10, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1252 on: December 10, 2008, 08:53:46 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

Thank You for the update Marlee !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: December 10, 2008, 08:54:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

If you make some more, I'll take some.  Looked good - and really high octane.   

Morning 3bsmom, here ya go
I made it extra extra strong, so one cup should last you a few hours! 

BTW saw this: Baez Wants Caylee Sightings Footage
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/10/baez_wants_caylee_sightings_footage.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1254 on: December 10, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Here's a little pick-me-up for those who have yet to get their coffe fix.

Do No Evil 
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: December 10, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »

Two very important questions!!

1.  Where is Lee?

2.  Do you think Michelle Bart will shower before she goes on LK?

Your first question is the one I want to know the answer to everyday!
The second one made this monkey laugh so hard I fell off my chaif!!

Good morning Monkeys!  I made some coffee, it's stong and good!  Come on in!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: December 10, 2008, 08:57:10 AM »

ANTHONYS TO TESTIFY IN CIVIL CASE

Later this month the Anthonys will have to testify in a civil case filed against their daughter, Casey. They are scheduled to give depositions in the suit filed by Zenaida Gonzales. That's the name of the woman who Casey claimed was the mystery babysitter, who kidnapped Caylee.

However, Gonzales said she doesn't know Casey, and that she ruined her good name. Casey has also filed a countersuit against Gonzales.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18242921/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1257 on: December 10, 2008, 08:57:59 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie sounds good to me   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: December 10, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »

Good Morning all monkeys! Just want to offer everyone some coffee.

That should be enough for everyone, enjoy! 

Thanks QuietMonkey!!!  I will drink a few of those!!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: December 10, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »

Wonder if Michelle Bart with be on Larry King with the Anthony's?  Wonder if she'll comb and wash her hair this time?

OMG that was so funny, I just typed LMAO as a password for one of my log-ins   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.