June 01, 2024, 07:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 380079 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »

A Lima court declares inadmissible habeas corpus the Dutchman Van der Sloot

Image of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile by the ...
25/06/2010 3:22 PM
Lima, AP
Lima, June 25 (EFE) .- The 20th Criminal Court of Lima declared unfounded the habeas corpus now the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of murdering a young Peruvian, filed by the alleged infringement of their right to defense during the process that follows the justice of Peru.

The decision on the complaint that the defense of the Dutchman brought against the head of the Homicide Division of the National Police of Peru, Miguel Angel Quill, said that the alleged murderer was at all times with a qualified interpreter and a lawyer, the points that habeas corpus questioned.

"It also ruled that the police investigation has infringed the right to presumption of innocence of Joran Van der Sloot," the Superior Court of Lima in a press release.

Hours earlier, President of the Superior Court of Justice in Lima, Cesar Vega Vega, stated in a meeting with the foreign press in Peru that the murder case against the Netherlands would continue even if habeas corpus was accepted, which ultimately not occurred.

The habeas corpus filed by counsel for the Dutchman, Max Highness, noted that Peruvian police had pressured his client to recognize their responsibility in the crime, and besides that had been imposed on a private attorney and an unofficial translation.

For this reason, cancel the declaration asked Van der Sloot gave to police after returning expelled from Chile, where he fled after allegedly committing the crime.

The Peruvian justice has opened this week, the stage of an investigation against Van der Sloot for the crimes of murder and aggravated robbery, but the charges will be formalized in the indictment issued by the higher court, but concluded the measures currently being undertaken reserved .

Van der Sloot, in a prison in Lima since last June 11, is also considered a suspect in the disappearance in Aruba in 2005 of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

http://tinyurl.com/32gd75u
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »

Anita looks as though she has already had the hookay!  Lots!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: June 25, 2010, 08:23:58 PM »

I think Joran's complaints and accusations against PLE and judiciary are very ill-advised.

These will be held against him and he just lost any chance of the confession discount.
Did NG say something about this bomb shell?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: June 25, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?id=8bz6fOu9Hdk=

unfounded state habeas corpus filed by Joran van der Sloot

Joran Van Der Sloot Dutchman . Photo : ANDINA / Hector Vinces 

Lima, June . 25 ( ANDINA ). A judge of the 20th Criminal Court of Lima , Wilder Casique Alvizuri declared unfounded the habeas corpus that Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot , brought against the head of the Homicide Division of the PNP , Colonel Miguel Angel Canlla Ore, and the provincial prosecutor Lima, Dr. Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

The petition filed by lawyer Highness Max Navarro , asked to be declared invalid the scope of the police investigation for his client , as the alleged perpetrator of the murder of Stephany Flores Ramírez because, allegedly , violated their constitutional rights.

In this regard , the resolution of Dr. Casique Alvizuri , indicates that the three statements that Joran Van der Sloot gave to the police , as well as other measures , he had the help of the interpreter Maurice Steins.

Similarly, the magistrate noted that, as acted, ruled out that laptop has been opened the accused without his consent, any time , it is said , the equipment was delivered sealed the criminal court.
The decision of the judge of the 20th Criminal Court of Lima also denies that it violated the right to defend the detainee.
It indicates that it is undisputed that during the demonstrations that citizens Dutchman surrendered to police, attended a public defender , also that they have been under the supervision of the Public Prosecutor , who oversees the legality of the policing.

Also ruled that the police investigation has infringed the right to presumption of innocence of Joran Van der Sloot , because in the police report were collected evidence of liability of the defendant , which led to two criminal court judges to issue arrest warrants preventive 24 hours to seven days.

The Judge's decision Alvizuri Casique was notified this afternoon to parts of the process.

littletxlady - thank you for this great news.

Oh Can glad to do it. Best news I've heard in a long time. Wonder what nita chiquita reaction was...lol

I wouldn`t be surprised if she were here, right now.

----

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS OF ARUBA IFA JUNE HAPPY HOUR HOSTED BY: CASA TUA MEDITERRANEAN
DATE: Fri. June 25 TIME: 6pm - 8pm LOCATION: CASA TUA MEDITERRANEAN UPSTAIRS PALM BEACH MALL HAPPY HOUR WILL INCLUDE 1/2 PRICE DRINKS, A SELECTION OF TASTY MEDITERRANEAN SNACKS, AND FOR THOSE LOOKING TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT 1/2 PRICE HOOKAH (WATER PIPES)PLEASE RSVP TO IFASOCIAL@AOL.COM SO WE CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT. ,JUDY
June 21 at 5:59am · Comment · Like

Sounds like a lovely soiree.  ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO!!!! Smile

DITTO   on that

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: June 25, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »

I think Joran's complaints and accusations against PLE and judiciary are very ill-advised.

These will be held against him and he just lost any chance of the confession discount.

So far she didn't.  At least not that I heard but she has another 30 minutes to go.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1525 on: June 25, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

The monster didn't need a translator when he could communicate very good in Spanish with the taxi driver and let them know that he killed a person.

You got that right, girlfriend! Very true.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: June 25, 2010, 08:28:16 PM »

So far she didn't.  At least not that I heard but she has another 30 minutes to go.

Also NG didn't used to work on Fridays and I often wonder if most of the show on Friday is taped
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »

A Lima court declares inadmissible habeas corpus the Dutchman Van der Sloot

Image of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile by the ...
25/06/2010 3:22 PM
Lima, AP
Lima, June 25 (EFE) .- The 20th Criminal Court of Lima declared unfounded the habeas corpus now the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of murdering a young Peruvian, filed by the alleged infringement of their right to defense during the process that follows the justice of Peru.

The decision on the complaint that the defense of the Dutchman brought against the head of the Homicide Division of the National Police of Peru, Miguel Angel Quill, said that the alleged murderer was at all times with a qualified interpreter and a lawyer, the points that habeas corpus questioned.

"It also ruled that the police investigation has infringed the right to presumption of innocence of Joran Van der Sloot," the Superior Court of Lima in a press release.

Hours earlier, President of the Superior Court of Justice in Lima, Cesar Vega Vega, stated in a meeting with the foreign press in Peru that the murder case against the Netherlands would continue even if habeas corpus was accepted, which ultimately not occurred.

The habeas corpus filed by counsel for the Dutchman, Max Highness, noted that Peruvian police had pressured his client to recognize their responsibility in the crime, and besides that had been imposed on a private attorney and an unofficial translation.

For this reason, cancel the declaration asked Van der Sloot gave to police after returning expelled from Chile, where he fled after allegedly committing the crime.

The Peruvian justice has opened this week, the stage of an investigation against Van der Sloot for the crimes of murder and aggravated robbery, but the charges will be formalized in the indictment issued by the higher court, but concluded the measures currently being undertaken reserved .

Van der Sloot, in a prison in Lima since last June 11, is also considered a suspect in the disappearance in Aruba in 2005 of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

http://tinyurl.com/32gd75u

Thank you for that, EURobert. Good to see you, friend!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »

NG seems convinced that Joran is being transferred to Lurigoncho soon. 

I thought he was to stay at Castro Castro until his trial was completed.

Does anyone understand why she thinks he is Lurigoncho bound so soon?

PERSONA NON GRATA

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: June 25, 2010, 08:32:32 PM »

Remember when jvs lawyer highness tried to quit in the beginning? I read somewhere (prob here) that the reason he withdrew his petition to quit the case was that he and the sloots have "friends" and "Friends of friends" in common. anyone know anything about that or did I dream it?

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: June 25, 2010, 08:33:29 PM »

Jinkasaurus is showing the actual courtroom where Joran appeared before the judge.  Joran was allowed into the inner section where the judges are physically present to make it easier to work with interpreter, have a table, chair instead of just a bench.  This is inside castro castro.

They also discussed the mental status of Joran and the fact that there is a mental defect defense.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: June 25, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »

NG seems convinced that Joran is being transferred to Lurigoncho soon. 

I thought he was to stay at Castro Castro until his trial was completed.

Does anyone understand why she thinks he is Lurigoncho bound so soon?

I don't know why they keep talking about the possibility of moving him to Lurigoncho.

Jean C. showed us the little courthouse within the prison where the trial would take place.

So, I'm confused about moving him.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 25, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

Casa Tua Aruba

Beaujolais Nouveau 2009

Julia Renfro - Aruba Today

Vinda de Sousa - Holloway`s Aruba Lawyer

same event

The woman in the third photo looks familiar.

LOTTER-HOMEN, Aleni  - the Aruban court-appointed attorney for Steve Croes and then Geoffrey van Cromvoirt.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 25, 2010, 08:35:25 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3791&offId=0

Looks like someone stole JULIA RENFRO'S vanity plate  Smile

canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »

Jorans youtube channel
the cafe and a few other videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/AUAJORANBKK
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:51 PM »

Klaas... IFA... but ???

------------------
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: June 25, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

Remember when jvs lawyer highness tried to quit in the beginning? I read somewhere (prob here) that the reason he withdrew his petition to quit the case was that he and the sloots have "friends" and "Friends of friends" in common. anyone know anything about that or did I dream it?

I'm sorry I got carried away...lol
 what's the "bombshell"?  It's that Aruba want him bad

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: June 25, 2010, 08:38:16 PM »

I'm not sure Carpe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: June 25, 2010, 08:41:06 PM »

Casa Tua Aruba

Beaujolais Nouveau 2009

Julia Renfro - Aruba Today

Vinda de Sousa - Holloway`s Aruba Lawyer

same event

I wonder if she is the one who wants to have his child?[/b]

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: June 25, 2010, 08:42:46 PM »

I am disappointed that NG doesn't seem to know Joran's complaint has been rejected and found baseless.  Or that he has been found sane.

She is really behind today so I tend to agree wtih Klaas that this was filmed early today.

I think she just likes to hear how awful Lurigoncho is because there is no indication that Joran would go there any time soon.

She is always behind Monkeys but not usually quite this bad.  Old news.

Maybe the bombshell was that Aruba may question him in July instead of August I suppose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.