June 03, 2024, 03:34:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190024 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: August 03, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »

You're welcome to it, Destiny, if you'd like. I love your avatar, and was playing with it.  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 03, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »

BleachedBlack - since you and NYC_Lover seem to have posted together before, please help me explain to everyone that English is not her first language and that she is OK.

I think many are misunderstanding her posts because of sentance structure.

TIA  Laughing

Thank-you Klaas what you have described is accurate. NYC_Lover is OK.I have exchanged ideas with with NYC_Lover in the past and he/she has interesting and valuable points of view.  I think it would be nice here if we could follow the principle that someone is "innocent until proven guilty" with regard to trollism that is. The board here has recently been opened again to posters and I think this is a good thing. New ideas are needed. I personally don't know Auntiem that well. Should I challenge her posts? I think not.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 03, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »

BleachedBlack - since you and NYC_Lover seem to have posted together before, please help me explain to everyone that English is not her first language and that she is OK.

TIA  Laughing

Thank-you Klaas what you have described is accurate. NYC_Lover is OK.I have exchanged ideas with with NYC_Lover in the past and he/she has interesting and valuable points of view.  I think it would be nice here if we could follow the principle that someone is "innocent until proven guilty" with regard to trollism that is. The board here has recently been opened again to posters and I think this is a good thing. New ideas are needed. I personally don't know Auntiem that well. Should I challenge her posts? I think not.

i figure we might have anotehr NEW YORK YANKEE fan in here...

now, that has to be a good thing  Laughing Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: August 03, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »

Good evening monkeys!  I hope everyone is well.

If possible I would like to ask for assistance in the Ballroom (simian/shango thread).  We have a newbie in there, that I honestly considered to be a troll at first (reserving judgement on that one) and there are few things in post #38 that I need help with.  I would ask that anyone that has other sources that refute some of those ideas in that post to please put them on that thread.  I think they would be helpful   I know we have them but I am computer challenged and do good to keep Shango together most days.   One other thing, be gentle with our newbie, I don't want to run him away just yet. TIA.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #584 on: August 03, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »

You're welcome to it, Destiny, if you'd like. I love
 your avatar, and was playing with it.  Wink

Oh Goody goody gumdrops!!!

THANK YOU IT LOOKS BEAUTIMUS Wink

Is there a url for me to place it?

Thanks again Sweetie!

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #585 on: August 03, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

NYCity_lover

Thanks for the McCann video.  It's nice to have someone that can view and translate the Dutch tapes.

Os

I am one of eight.  I have a sister and brother who each have eight.  There are truly some wild get togethers.  I went shopping with my sister one time.  She said "you get the bread (on special)".  I said "how many"? She said "the rack" and two cases of peanut butter!  Shocked Shocked  I cannot imagine shopping for 17!!  Laughing

The rack, now that is funny, I remember having a milk despenser in the house, I had 4 in 6 years, so very close. Holidays are so fun. I love to have all my kids and grandkids together, to hear their laughter, it warms my heart.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: August 03, 2007, 07:32:11 PM »

Good evening monkeys!  I hope everyone is well.

If possible I would like to ask for assistance in the Ballroom (simian/shango thread).  We have a newbie in there, that I honestly considered to be a troll at first (reserving judgement on that one) and there are few things in post #38 that I need help with.  I would ask that anyone that has other sources that refute some of those ideas in that post to please put them on that thread.  I think they would be helpful   I know we have them but I am computer challenged and do good to keep Shango together most days.   One other thing, be gentle with our newbie, I don't want to run him away just yet. TIA.

fierljepper is OK, I've been following his/her posts at Scrux for a while now. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #587 on: August 03, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »

My husband is the 9th child of 17, this is the closest family I have ever seen. Some are also very wealthy. No State funded nor was there ever. They all worked and worked hard, which I see as a problem now days. We pay our unskilled labors $20.00 bucks an hour and can't get them to come to work or they come to work late, then spend hrs. on their cell phones.

I see nothing funny about a family choosing to have a large family if they can afford them, one sister had 7 children, I only had 4, another sister had 5. We didn't have any kind of syndrome. Maybe we just love children and wanted a large family. We could afford them, God blessed us with them, it had nothing to do with religion or anything else.

I realize that may sound strange to some, but to some it is perfectly normal.

I don't think anything is strange about a family deciding to have only 1 or no children. It's about choice.

I care about you all here, but sometimes well I just don't get it.

OS

I'm from a large family.  Mom & Dad's family each had 13 kids.  Lots of cousins & crazy aunts & uncles.  I love it.

Lots and lots of crazy but fun aunts (me) and uncles.

OS

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 03, 2007, 07:33:14 PM »

I have a friend that was one of eleven children.  She told me the family couldn't go on vacation until the eldest learned how to drive so they could take two cars, because her mother never learned to drive a car.  Imagine eleven kids and mom doesn't drive... Shocked

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #589 on: August 03, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »

You're welcome to it, Destiny, if you'd like. I love
 your avatar, and was playing with it.  Wink

Oh Goody goody gumdrops!!!

THANK YOU IT LOOKS BEAUTIMUS Wink

Is there a url for me to place it?

Sorry Destiny! I was working and Lurking! Here's the url !

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Destiny1.gif
Thanks again Sweetie!

Dest
crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: August 03, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

Screwed up that post, didn't I !

Let's try this again!

Destiny, here's the url!

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #591 on: August 03, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »

TIA  Laughing

100 % Right BleachedBlack
  thumright

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: August 03, 2007, 07:36:28 PM »

i had 12 dogs once

that was a handful  Cool

Glad you are back(?) you are toooo funny!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #593 on: August 03, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

I'll BBL! Gotta finish some work! Destiny, Klaas will help you if you should need her to! Glad you liked it! 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 03, 2007, 07:38:46 PM »

i had 12 dogs once

that was a handful  Cool

Glad you are back(?) you are toooo funny!

hi BB, good to seeeeeeeeeeeee  ya

i am robots Cool

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 03, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »

<<  S n i p >>
Ok, good to understand. Thank you, I want talk polite and with manners and without to make a brawl here again nice people's. Promised... Wink
NYC_Lover

We are NOT allowed to brawl.   

You, and the rest of the New Monkeys have (in some ways) joined a family get together.
We would like to know you all better ... and sometimes forget that it has to be Your Choice
Glad you are here...
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #596 on: August 03, 2007, 07:40:46 PM »

NYCity_lover

Thanks for the McCann video.  It's nice to have someone that can view and translate the Dutch tapes.

Os

I am one of eight.  I have a sister and brother who each have eight.  There are truly some wild get togethers.  I went shopping with my sister one time.  She said "you get the bread (on special)".  I said "how many"? She said "the rack" and two cases of peanut butter!  Shocked Shocked  I cannot imagine shopping for 17!!  Laughing

i was in no way bashing them...just to be clear... I just can't even think of that many kids... and I wanted to know if they could afford that many kids because obviously I am in the wrong line of work...  Laughing

besides, my family isn't small....

Mrs. Red,

I never thought you were bashing, (some were making fun or something and I don't get it,) in fact their story is a great one imo. With that many children they probably don't have to pay any taxes like you and I do. I think over so many you don't, and that is fine with me, we pay enough for everyone, lol. My DH hates that...I thought it was cute seeing them all get off the small bus to visit a horse farm.

OS

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 03, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »

I used to have 12 plants. Now I have three. I have two Kats.
I would have had more kids just for the fun drugs, but could not.
I would like to have an avatar. But, am tooooooo dumbbbbbbb right now.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 03, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »

I used to have 12 plants. Now I have three. I have two Kats.
I would have had more kids just for the fun drugs, but could not.
I would like to have an avatar. But, am tooooooo dumbbbbbbb right now.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 03, 2007, 07:44:42 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I never thought you were bashing, (some were making fun or something and I don't get it,) in fact their story is a great one imo. With that many children they probably don't have to pay any taxes like you and I do. I think over so many you don't, and that is fine with me, we pay enough for everyone, lol. My DH hates that...I thought it was cute seeing them all get off the small bus to visit a horse farm.

OS

I know I'm not serious very often, but here is something that I am serious about. I wish people could take some kind of tax deduction for pet care, in much the same way they do for children. Most people these days who have pets spend a huge amount of money on them. For instance, my two have to eat prescription dog food that we get from the vet, we give them Interceptor and use Frontline on them, one has daily prescription eyedrops and the other one has daily eye ointment, etc.

Does anyone else feel this way, or am I totally insane?  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.