June 03, 2024, 04:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190041 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 04, 2007, 12:12:13 AM »

and I am more like San...just not into the chat as much.... I like the leisurely pace here... LOL....

When we had the other chat room it was way too fast for me.  I would go in a few minutes and then quickly sign out Laughing

LOL - I don't spend much time in them either.  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 04, 2007, 12:12:44 AM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: August 04, 2007, 12:13:37 AM »

and I am more like San...just not into the chat as much.... I like the leisurely pace here... LOL....

When we had the other chat room it was way too fast for me.  I would go in a few minutes and then quickly sign out Laughing

me too... but I am excited this will solve the off topic on topic issue I think.hope....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: August 04, 2007, 12:14:48 AM »

me too... but I am excited this will solve the off topic on topic issue I think.hope....

Yes I think it will help a lot.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »

I'll keep an eye on the overall load, Mrs. Red. I will make sure it doesn't slow things down on the server. When in doubt, check the little black load numbers at the bottom of the page.

I do know that the input box lags, and that's a common complaint of this particular program because of the platform on which it's based. We can rip out a whole bunch of the "fun features" like avatars and smileys and such and that will help a little bit, but I wanted to see how it rolls initially just out-of-the-box. I know it's something they're working on trying to optimize.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:23 AM »

Wow

I remember why I did not venture in to Chat when it was busy
I feel like I just went through a Spin Cycle in one of those  heavy duty horizontal washers 

IBE
Go for it....

Is there a HELP topic / area for Chat?

I think I will stay mostly here

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:26 AM »

am I going to be the only one out here???
I'm hangin' out here, too......I know the chat room will be way too fast for me.   Shocked Sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:52 AM »

so what are we going to discuss out here???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 04, 2007, 12:17:19 AM »

I'll keep an eye on the overall load, Mrs. Red. I will make sure it doesn't slow things down on the server. When in doubt, check the little black load numbers at the bottom of the page.

I do know that the input box lags, and that's a common complaint of this particular program because of the platform on which it's based. We can rip out a whole bunch of the "fun features" like avatars and smileys and such and that will help a little bit, but I wanted to see how it rolls initially just out-of-the-box. I know it's something they're working on trying to optimize.

Dugga... I am not that into chat anyway... do not pay attention to what I say or think in this regard.... there are experienced monkeys for that one...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: August 04, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »

How about Angie's 1st vist to chat with just one hand...
Can she Cut and paste into chat ... Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 04, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »

I would like to know why the middle brother wasn't questioned by the ALE.   I know a spouse doesn't have to testify against her husband but was it confirmed that an immediate family member doesn't have to.  Paulus used Val for an alibi and I still believe he was in Holland and that why he wasn't questioned.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 04, 2007, 12:19:31 AM »

Well, I am staying here too, at least at the moment. It took me  almost 4 mos. to even post and that was with Katrina.

If I get O/T I'll just have to be told "where to go"  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: August 04, 2007, 12:21:24 AM »

I would like to know why the middle brother wasn't questioned by the ALE.   I know a spouse doesn't have to testify against her husband but was it confirmed that an immediate family member doesn't have to.  Paulus used Val for an alibi and I still believe he was in Holland and that why he wasn't questioned.

it's true... the oldest, jvds and the youngest... i would like to know why one of the brothers wasn't questioned, I mean the gottenbos.. the one that should have been IMO...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 04, 2007, 12:21:33 AM »

I just notice something new at top of the page...
List of people in Chat ...
I closed the tab because I did not know where to sign out at ...
Anybody know 

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: August 04, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »

I think the chat newness will wear off anyway. It's shiny and new at the moment.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 04, 2007, 12:23:38 AM »

Well, in chat I was going to ask how to check out but the browser froze, so I guess I recd. my answer.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 04, 2007, 12:24:29 AM »

it's true... the oldest, jvds and the youngest... i would like to know why one of the brothers wasn't questioned, I mean the gottenbos.. the one that should have been IMO...

If we are going from the DR. Phil list of PV's   I do not think they had to include all PV's that were taken..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 04, 2007, 12:24:56 AM »

Anybody know 
I just staggered out of the chat room ~ overload for me.  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 04, 2007, 12:27:53 AM »

Anybody know 
Did you minimize it? You should be able to maximize it too.  but your logout should still be there even if it's minimized.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 04, 2007, 12:27:59 AM »

Anybody know 
I just staggered out of the chat room ~ overload for me.  Smile
Some People have tha abiltiy to read quickly  / take in everything and then also respond quickly..   I picked my NIC for several reasons but none of them was Speedy  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.