June 03, 2024, 04:21:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190028 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2007, 11:14:35 AM »

HELLO to sharon, GrannyToad, klaasend, Peaches, mrs. red, Nut44x4, Mere, wreck, msmarple, San, MAca, Anna, tcumom, BTgirl, Toler, robots, Slogger, Kimmy53 and 18 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Hi SunFreak - how is your arm feeling?  I hope it's getting better with time!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2007, 11:14:50 AM »

I think it is so sad how that has changed... kids can't be kids anymore... it will get them killed or worse.

What really freaks me out is that the predators are getting younger as well....

I think it was always there, but now we're hearing about it. I also think there are a whole lot more people now.

--why I garden. Mine's quite small and somewhat scattered. I remember what veggies tasted like and only grow varieties for flavor, I just pigged out on another heavenly tomato with breakfast. I also keep an herb garden out the back door but mix in other stuff like one ichiban eggplant I won't do again (no flavor), and a couple red chard for color & texture, a chocolate pepper and a chile petin, a couple ferny asparagus roots, a lily or two, blooming Nasturtiums, their leaves & flowers taste like radish, among culinary sage, oregano, basil &c. Yes it's gorgeous if I do say so. And yummy.

dont' get me wrong... I love to garden... just don't have the veggie garden knack... I love my flower garden...

we really need tyler back ... to talk gardening again!  you probably know her from other places but I don't know her nic...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2007, 11:15:24 AM »

SunFreak ~ Happy Friday to you and all monkeys.  Laughing

How is your arm?  Hurting any less, or not?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:29 AM »

hey sun.. hope you are better..

TCUmom..how are you?

Nut... I can't get the video to open...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2007, 11:18:05 AM »

I think it is so sad how that has changed... kids can't be kids anymore... it will get them killed or worse.

What really freaks me out is that the predators are getting younger as well....

Looking back I now realize that I grew up in a great environment and we were free to roam around all over town.  When I became a teen, I hated the place and felt like everyone was into everyone else’s business.  I wanted out of there.  Now that I am older, I really appreciate those times and that lifestyle.  I would like to live in a small friendly little town again one of these days.

I want to live in the country, and I mean rural.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »

Mrs. Red ~ I'm good...thanks for asking.  Smile  Getting ready for school to start back, so I'm having to get ready for withdrawal pains from the daytime monkeys.   Sad
Our school blocked ALL forums, so I can't even check-in during lunch.  Rats.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »

My ARm is doing much better thank you, since I started my own PT therapy in the pool.  I'm still waiting to be approved for professional PT, but this works for me meantime.  I 'm having 2 lesions taken off my chest next week.  Let's hope they are nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »

My ARm is doing much better thank you, since I started my own PT therapy in the pool.  I'm still waiting to be approved for professional PT, but this works for me meantime.  I 'm having 2 lesions taken off my chest next week.  Let's hope they are nothing.

I'm sure they will be nothing but will pray for that outcome with you.  {{hugs}}
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/terugkijken.php?id=313
WATCH HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!!
Sick SOB!! Any one have a transcript of this??? If so, please post...thanks.

scroll down and see Joran in a book interview...clips of Beth speaking in it about 1/2 way through. I do not remember seeing this before...looks like he got a new plaid shirt 4 the occasion. I may have seen this, but I do not remember it. Worth another watch, regardless.

Here is the link to the transcript:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1968.new#new
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »

I have a feeling they'll be nothing to worry about.....please let us know.....sending good thoughts and hugs to you.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2007, 11:32:55 AM »

Klaas ~ I think I'm your echoing shadow today!  I just posting right after you and saying practically the same thing.   Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »

Klaas ~ I think I'm your echoing shadow today!  I just posting right after you and saying practically the same thing.   Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2007, 11:35:51 AM »

I'm sure they will be nothing but will pray for that outcome with you.  {{hugs}}

Thanks Klaas & TCU.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »

scroll down and see Joran in a book interview...clips of Beth speaking in it about 1/2 way through. I do not remember seeing this before...looks like he got a new plaid shirt 4 the occasion. I may have seen this, but I do not remember it. Worth another watch, regardless.

Thanks San. I remember reading it now, but I don't think I ever watched the video before...Thanks again!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »

HELLO to sharon, GrannyToad, klaasend, Peaches, mrs. red, Nut44x4, Mere, wreck, msmarple, San, MAca, Anna, tcumom, BTgirl, Toler, robots, Slogger, Kimmy53 and 18 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Thank you, SunFreak.  I had been reading here for a loooong time and it's great to have a voice. 

Mrs. Red, I really liked the Case Discussion Only thread.  It was moving.  There was interest.  I was disappointed when I refreshed...poof, it was gone.  The discussion was mixed into the LCD and difficult to find some of the posts.

Because I'm new to posting here, I probably have half a vote; but my half vote would be for having a Case Discussion Only thread, in additional to the Lively.

Thanks for opening the cage!   Very Happy

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »

Thanks San. I remember reading it now, but I don't think I ever watched the video before...Thanks again!!

Joran thinks he is Joe cool in the video.  He is nothing but a jackass.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2007, 11:46:19 AM »

Hi Sunfreak - Great to see you!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »

Hi Sunfreak - Great to see you!

Backatcha Kimmy
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »

Joran thinks he is Joe cool in the video.  He is nothing but a jackass.

Joran is young and very inappropriate in his emotional responses.  This is no excuse for his behavior though in any way shape or form.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2007, 11:56:23 AM »

Thanks Klaas & TCU.

add me to that list...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.