June 03, 2024, 03:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190023 times)
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: August 03, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »

Here's a thought that I don't think has been addressed in ALL this time:

IF Natalee had ACCIDENTALLY OD'ed on a drug that was slipped into her drink, she most likely would NOT have retained any coherent knowledge of what happened to her afterward. Unless she actually SAW Joran spike the drink, etc, she would have NO reason to blame the guys for doing anything. In fact, they could play the Prince Charming angle with her and act like Sir Galahad was on the scene to help her in her hour of distress, if they wanted to.

There would be NO REASON to kill her to cover up a crime. She would not have known what happened to her, or really who was responsible.

Astute.

"If they find the girl they'll see that s**t."

hence, the heavy battery charge?

Yes, Guido's charge still has me disturbed. Up until then I could rationalize that the "premeditated" charges could refer to drugging, kidnap or both. This put a different and lurid edge on what happened to that poor girl.

Over here at sacred monkeys have you discussed that one front page Viet Vet post, and has the poster been identified?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 03, 2007, 11:14:54 PM »

Joran-june 10th 2005 Statement

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn".He is the one I would like to talk to.

Why is it so important to talk to Valentijn?

Good question
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: August 03, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »

MONKEY ALERT

I'm going to be working on implementing chat some tonight. So, if you experience trouble with the forum (ie. white pages) it's me poking around inside the code. Bear with me while I try to fix someone else's excellent but temporarily broken code  Wink

oh, also, I "fixed" the avatars. I really hated them getting all squishy like that, so now their aspect ratio is correct, and they're limited to a width of 135px.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:30 PM »

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn".He is the one I would like to talk to.

because he has to make sure all the school kids don't talk??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 03, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

"In his sixth and seventh statements Freddy repeated that Joran had unsuccesfully tried to revive an unconscious Natalee and that Joran thought that a black tourist couple on the beach would look after Natalee."

Watered down version given to Freddy here, and black tourist couple soon became *black security guard*, unconscious became *in-and-out of consciousness*. Before this, school version was hit head and drowned...what reality was that watered down from?
Igsigs
I do not recall reading Freddys's statments  Confused  Do you happen to have a link..
TIA..
Hey OF...they are in the Chap. 11 book summation. Lemme check for link...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 03, 2007, 11:18:22 PM »

MONKEY ALERT

I'm going to be working on implementing chat some tonight. So, if you experience trouble with the forum (ie. white pages) it's me poking around inside the code. Bear with me while I try to fix someone else's excellent but temporarily broken code  Wink

oh, also, I "fixed" the avatars. I really hated them getting all squishy like that, so now their aspect ratio is correct, and they're limited to a width of 135px.

TY, Dugga. I'm looking forward to the chat.  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »

Granny,
 We haven't discussed Viet Vet that much.... but I thought we had established that he was with Jug and Beth that first night... and he is a close friend of them..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:11 PM »

MONKEY ALERT

LOL Thanks DUGGA

But the questions is.....can I have some more cowbell please? Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:20 PM »

because Valentijn was telling people Joran knocked the top of her head off?

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 03, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »

Granny,
 We haven't discussed Viet Vet that much.... but I thought we had established that he was with Jug and Beth that first night... and he is a close friend of them..

That's what I thought also. That he was a friend and local pharmacist who was with them when they first arrived and began their search.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: August 03, 2007, 11:21:19 PM »

That's true, he was posting stuff like that on his Myspace.  Joran needed to get him to stop it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: August 03, 2007, 11:22:20 PM »

Granny,

That's what I thought also. That he was a friend and local pharmacist who was with them when they first arrived and began their search.

BTGirl - I think Viet Vet said he owned a pharmacy (I could be wrong) that would not necessarily make him a pharmacist.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 03, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

"In his sixth and seventh statements Freddy repeated that Joran had unsuccesfully tried to revive an unconscious Natalee and that Joran thought that a black tourist couple on the beach would look after Natalee.

Watered down version given to Freddy here, and black tourist couple soon became *black security guard*, unconscious became *in-and-out of consciousness*. Before this, school version was hit head and drowned...what reality was that watered down from?

4 words from Anita have alway haunted me.

"There were adults around" (in interview w/ Greta)

This sounds like Joran told his mother that he had encountered someone at the beach who he thought could care for Natalee. Of course that is a complete fabrication, but is suggests that he was lying early and often.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:26:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 03, 2007, 11:22:58 PM »

MONKEY ALERT

I'm going to be working on implementing chat some tonight. So, if you experience trouble with the forum (ie. white pages) it's me poking around inside the code. Bear with me while I try to fix someone else's excellent but temporarily broken code  Wink

Thank you, Dugga.  BTW  More cowbell Laughing Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: August 03, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »

Granny,

BTGirl - I think Viet Vet said he owned a pharmacy (I could be wrong) that would not necessarily make him a pharmacist.

Yeah, now that you say that, I believe that's right. I was confusing the two things.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 03, 2007, 11:23:30 PM »

well if val was posting stuff like that, no wonder he had to talk to him...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:35 PM »

Oldfart-

No, haven't seen here but maybe she's busy.  I didn't expect she would be posting a whole lot anyway.  I'm sure she has more exciting things to do  Wink

Thanks Klaasend...

Still would llie to know how her AVI ended up in the Tooth Bush  YouTube thing   
  Idea Maybe it came from it  Laughing

BTW  when would you use the silent smiley    silent  ???
Looks more like a smiley took a big ole  taste alum  to me  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 03, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »

My quote of the earlier post got messed up somehow, but it referred to Joran's claim that there was a couple at the beach and how OUTLANDISH it was to claim that he enlisted them to look after Natalee.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #818 on: August 03, 2007, 11:26:52 PM »

That one sentence has always bothered me, because it is in one of his first statements after being arrested. He didn't say anything about wanting to talk to his lawyer or his Mom or Dad, just Valentijn.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 03, 2007, 11:27:49 PM »

My quote of the earlier post got messed up somehow, but it referred to Joran's claim that there was a couple at the beach and how OUTLANDISH it was to claim that he enlisted them to look after Natalee.

I fixed it I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.