May 29, 2024, 02:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 198640 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »

The Dutch Police ....
Are they like  our State Police of the FBI  or US Marshals
TIA

think more along the lines of the Keystone Cops 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2007, 06:42:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just got back home a short time ago...played quick catch up reading.  OLDF.  Thanks for egging me on re: the phone calls Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »

TITO: just stated today on Greta that there was a search of guido's place today and the polis took some stuff and a quadracer (ATV) and computer.

Wooooooooo  Hooooooooooooo!!!

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2007, 06:45:44 PM »

The chief commissioner Peter de Witte was only informed about Aruba’s involvement in the matter yesterday. “We have exchanged information with the corps in the Caribbean region, but it has not as yet given us clarity. Now we are trying to contact the United Nations in order to obtain more information.”   

De Witte finds it unlikely that the drugs came into Aruba by plane. “We’re talking about more than two tons, but I don’t want to rule out anything.” According to him it’s also possible that the plane in which the cocaine was transported to Africa never landed on Aruba. It has happened before.

“The boat could’ve sailed past Aruba, but the log book does state that it moored here. It is also possible that the boat did in fact lie in the harbor, but that the drugs only came on board the ship heading for Africa on international waters. Aruba would then be noted down as the last port of call.” According to the chief commissioner, the portrayal of Aruba as a transit port would then take a different turn. “But these are still just theories, we must first obtain more information.” 

Setting the stage for what will eventually be his 'findings'

Sure sounds like it.....LOL...double talking all the way....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »

It's a little hard to believe that the Dutch would insist on coming all the way to Aruba to bug the parents' house when Joran is living right in their midst.  I suppose he might be more likely to have detailed conversations with Paulus...but can't they monitor their phone calls?  I'm sure they're not discussing a thing over the wires right now. 

Why is the TES search taking so long to happen?  We were told the end of JUNE!

I don't have any faith in the Dutch and won't until they haul all the parties back in for more extensive and thorough questioning.

You mean they can actually do that? I thought the suspects had to volunteer to go back in to talk.
this is another good point.  They can bug their house but they cannot question them?   

LOL

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2007, 06:54:03 PM »

TITO: just stated today on Greta that there was a search of guido's place today and the polis took some stuff and a quadracer (ATV) and computer.

Dest

pssssssst.  This is an old headline     Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2007, 06:54:34 PM »

My perspective were from those involved with Natalee's murder on the internet.. Shocked..I was so happy to learn that these internet freaks are the exception and not the norm.

I can tell you this, even I don't like the Dutch posting on Refugees, being critical of someone is one thing, the hate campaign they have against Beth is sickening.

I agree with you on that.....they are sick people...but again every country has those kinda people....I don't read RU....it makes me ill to think there are so many ugly people in one place....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2007, 06:55:36 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM by elisabeth (from the NL):

elisabeth wrote:
a usually well informed journalist in the Netherlands writes in his blog that the house search on Aruba a few weeks ago was planned for the application of microphones prior to a planned vacation of Joran

Is it just me, or does this sound a little silly?

I have been sitting here catching up on my reading and thinking just that (silly) since the last page. It's not just silly, it's just plain stupid IMO. Why would anyone make a big production of planting bugs? And then announce it? All it takes is one or two people going in and placing them.    

Oh, by the way, Hi Monkeys! I am new to the cage although I have been reading along for many moons. Unfortunately last week kept me busy and I haven't been able to keep up my reading, but apparently nothing major has happened except LVR was released. I will be catching up. - oldencrabby

Welcome oldencrabby.  I agree.

I like your name.  Are we related somehow. Laughing
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »

Dest

Clinton....Monica told me that first Wink

Dest

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2007, 06:59:41 PM »

Dest

Clinton....Monica told me that first Wink

Dest

she sure has a big mouth  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »

shes a little loose with the lips  
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »

WOW..it sure is.....the first part makes one want to just get pixxed off...the picture of Beth being held up is heartbreaking.....and that's the picture that has kept me here for over 2 years. (not counting the awesome people here of course and the lifelong friends I have made)....it will forever be etched in my heart....no parent should ever have to go through what Beth, Dave and Jug have been through...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

WHO DAT???????????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »

The Dutch Police ....
Are they like  our State Police of the FBI  or US Marshals
TIA

think more along the lines of the Keystone Cops 

Blah
that is the ALE...

I know local police here  can go to county level, state then FBI (certain cases)  if they ask...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2007, 07:09:35 PM »

WHO DAT???????????

Duuuhhhhhh    I don't know.  You tell me.

Dest Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »

Have Fun ... gang

BBL

Destiny
I did not egg you on  Wink.... was suprised that they spoke English

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2007, 07:12:38 PM »

NUT - I don't think it's Joran.  He's nut ugly enough to be Joran, IMO
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2007, 07:12:50 PM »

Have Fun ... gang

BBL

Destiny
I did not egg you on  Wink.... was suprised that they spoke English

Both places I called did not speak english at first...I had to ask...then they spoke english...yep bcuz of YOU I made the calls,

Dest

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »

Is it running excruciatingly slow for anyone else, or is it just my connection?

No you're not the only one,mine is slow too.I even restared the computer but it's not much better.

Same here.....I was on this morning and it took forever for a page to laod.....and it's still slow

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »

WHO DAT???????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.