May 29, 2024, 05:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 198670 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2007, 11:50:53 PM »

Thanks to those who replied to my cry of frustration.  Sorry.  I just landed here for the first time since June 21st and I was/am in shock.  I don't deal with change very well apparently.  But mainly, I spent a long time and couldn't find a way to even post.  And even after typing and hitting the appropriate button, whatever that was, the post just sat there.  I was surprised to see it made it.

This seems very slow, and every time I've left and come back I had to log in again which is a pain.  Taking those long breaths, OF, loong breaths....  Thanks Klaas for whatever you did to my profile.  And who the heck is Dugga?  I hadn't gotten used to San being a moderator yet even.

I apologize for my ignorance Dugga; apparently I have you to partially thank (?) for this new format? 

{{{Tidy}}} great to see you!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2007, 11:51:05 PM »

I saw an article on Lorenzo dated Monday July 25, 2005, but it's a blogspot.  Is it okay to bring that here?

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh...I wanna see it!!!

Dest...huh Klass..pretty puuuleeeeze Wink

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »

I saw an article on Lorenzo dated Monday July 25, 2005, but it's a blogspot.  Is it okay to bring that here?

I have a feeling I know which one it is and I don't think it's accurate, but go ahead and post the link.
Nevermind.  I was trying to do some Lorenzo research, and this article tries to answer the question if Jaime Carrasquilla are the same person.  Photos of L and J and such.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: August 06, 2007, 11:52:35 PM »

chloe2

RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2005, 08:42:28 AM »

Wow - was it Arubagirl who said last night everything happens in the middle of the night with this case?  Sheesh -- go away for a little sleep and the dam's broken.

FYI -- Foxnews.com already has a video on their site talking about the 4th arrest. I think there's more info on the front page of this site, but if you don't have access to a TV and you want to watch, go to Foxnews.com.

I don't remember this one...is there really video about Lorenzo?

I don't think it showed anyone and I don't think it was Lorenzo.  Think it was Steve Croes.

Thanks. That is what I thought too.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 06, 2007, 11:53:39 PM »

imagine 10 pinball machines in a  closet

thats the CHAT SOUND

its definitly alot better out here

Cool

i cant think in there...... im always 35 post behind

im 99 years old  Cool

ALERT... Robots is getting older every month!! Laughing Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2007, 11:53:46 PM »

Tidy
Dugga is now the man behind the curtain.  He stays there on most days.  Hardly ever see his face...he knows I am looking for him, I suspect.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:00 PM »

Hi Muffy!  Hi Lala's!  Hi Mrs. Red (and good night)!  Hi Old Fart!  Hi Klaasend!  Hi Elaine! 

Trying to be friendly here.  I do like the red, white, and blue format.
 Very Happy Very Happy

That's enough for now...good night!

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:29 PM »

I have a feeling I know which one it is and I don't think it's accurate, but go ahead and post the link.
Nevermind.  I was trying to do some Lorenzo research, and this article tries to answer the question if Jaime Carrasquilla are the same person.  Photos of L and J and such.

Do they look simular....an alias?

Dest...BTW, I haven't seen it, and you did take the time to research it.

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh...I wanna see it!!!

Dest...huh Klass..pretty puuuleeeeze Wink

Dest
I can post the link to the article, and maybe there is more in the links that you might find interesting Destiny, since Klaas says it's okay.

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/lorenzo-van-rijn.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 06, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »

Hi Muffy!  Hi Lala's!  Hi Mrs. Red (and good night)!  Hi Old Fart!  Hi Klaasend!  Hi Elaine! 

Very Happy Very Happy

Sweet Dreams Tidy Cat!

Dest

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 06, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

Lala's, thanks for the update on Dugga.  (What curtain?  Like the Wizard of Oz?)  I hope Tom is still around too. 

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: August 06, 2007, 11:56:57 PM »

Destiny, thank you.  Lights out!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 06, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »

just stopped in from chat to say night all!! and sweet dreams!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »

Lala's, thanks for the update on Dugga.  (What curtain?  Like the Wizard of Oz?)  I hope Tom is still around too. 

Tom decided that he needed to leave SM to do more stuff with family constraints, etc.  He and Red remain good friends... and Dugga is an another friend, that needed a new project...

they are both really great guys!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »

No. Tom is on to greener pastures or bigger curtains.  Not sure which.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:57 PM »

BTW OF, your chat room read "Slow Money Chatter".  We thought you were gonna talk about finances.   LOL

Shocked    I'm out of Depends    Laughing Laughing

No one no one wanted to join in...   Everone thought I was gong to hit them up for $$$
lol...hey old fart...real quick...what was the favor?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: August 07, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »

Bump...
MuffyBee
I think I know .. Think I can... Sooo
Pick a NEW Chat Room Name ???
Or some other Slow Chat Monkeys...//

Uhm.  I like Slow Chat Monkeys name.  It works for me.  When you open a private chat, does it carry over to next day? Or do you start new chat each time. Do you know?

G'nite All

I was going to try to set up a Slow Monkey     chat room... Could not spell it was always came out MONEY 
Was going to make it private with MuffyBee as the PSW... but could not sign it using that PSW... 
So I give up...  No big deal...  besides if MGMT change the CHAT software... something may change..

Keep the Faith..

BTW   since CHAT is Members only ...   any tiny chance of having a Forum Thead for members only  :Duck&Run: smiley  goes here

J4N

SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 07, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »

Thanks, Lala's.  I'm sorry Tom is no longer around. 

See ya later.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 07, 2007, 12:02:47 AM »

Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Tidy good to see you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 07, 2007, 12:04:32 AM »

Dallas Also

RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2005, 08:44:21 AM »

puggywug, there are definitely two new suspects.

The one yesterday was never said to have been "arrested' but was described as being "detained".  This might be the same thing, in Aruba.

Thanks to AmericaninAruba, we know that the one yesterday is a nutcase who could be capable of having grabbed Natalee (maybe for ransom, maybe to kidnap, maybe to sell).

The one today is another of those guys that think they are above the law.

Nobody is above the law.

I think they are talking about the 4th suspect Lorenzo.  If true then they would be saying that the 5th was Steve Croes.  I never get a clear idea here since they both were questioned around the same time. What happened to Freddy in this mix too?  I don't see him mentioned yet.

Lala's ...for some reason I think that Lorenzo is *feared* bcuz of his high connections on the island and in the Netherlands..plus the drug cartel.

Klaas. didn't you post 2day re: the ship floating off the African coast with 2.5 tons of cocaine...that Peter DV is trying to sweat his way out of it being in habor in Aruba enroute...I don't remember the dates in that article but I do remember June, was that around the same time that L was arrested?

Dest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.