May 29, 2024, 03:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 198647 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #720 on: August 07, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »

NEED THE OPINION OF OTHERS:

This is a photo from Mambo Jambo's from 8/4/07 DJ Diablo (Steve Croes) is the DJ - can't get his photo right now having problems getting back into the Cool Aruba photo site.  Anyway, I did get this photo. 

IS THIS GOON CHILD?

spiderman

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 07, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »

Ok...
I fess up...   Toe Rag

I 1st thought it was a Ducth word that had been spilt apart  Embarassed
But Google / urban dictionary had a couple different meanings   Shocked Laughing

HOW did LALA's    Rolling Eyes  end up on the 1st Smileys and not my ---  Embarassed

Can we do a poll with the new software?
Who is going to use this Smiley   silent  is it Slient or Puckered...?
I think that's the shut my mouth smiley....I used it earlier lol

Shocked  I  had not thought about that...
I use this one.. just before I wrap all my the fingers & toes in Duct tape..and start my soothing chat..  Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #722 on: August 07, 2007, 08:17:50 PM »

silent

Karma Is Coming

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 07, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »

Embarassed   CHANT... not Chat  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #724 on: August 07, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »

Smish:
I want to ask Ramm,why did the Aruban's ask the Dutch investigators into the case if nothing they find,do or say will have any bearings on this case?What was the point of bringing them in?

I think the pressure got to them.

there was pressure from:

- the US government
- the US media
- the family
- the Aruban tourism organization (outward they might seem positive and upbeat but I hope and think they will have been nagging the Aruban government for more action)
- the Dutch government

That is why the Aruban government asked the Dutch, too much pressure building up.

And somehow or another the truth will out if the Dutch find anything. Maybe if the iAruban DA refuses to prosecute they will take the evidence home and file a case in the Netherlands (don't know if that is possible but it would be an interesting legal issue IMHO). Somehow the truth always comes out and if it is then shown that the Aruban government failed in it's duties then there will be consequences.
Thanks Ramm for your reply.
I would have liked to see them ask for help sooner,would have been more convincing IMO that they were really trying to solve this case.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 07, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »

SAn - Probably not Joran but he could be shaving his arms now, lol  Laughing

BRB - unexpected company and dinner
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 07, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »

SAn - Probably not Joran but he could be shaving his arms now, lol  Laughing

BRB - unexpected company and dinner

Laughing
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #727 on: August 07, 2007, 08:29:30 PM »

Ok...
I fess up...   Toe Rag

I 1st thought it was a Ducth word that had been spilt apart  Embarassed
But Google / urban dictionary had a couple different meanings   Shocked Laughing

HOW did LALA's    Rolling Eyes  end up on the 1st Smileys and not my ---  Embarassed

Can we do a poll with the new software?
Who is going to use this Smiley   silent  is it Slient or Puckered...?
I think that's the shut my mouth smiley....I used it earlier lol

Shocked  I  had not thought about that...
I use this one.. just before I wrap all my the fingers & toes in Duct tape..and start my soothing chat..  Rolling Eyes
LOL!
I like the zipper mouth.

Karma Is Coming

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 07, 2007, 08:31:05 PM »

Klaas, was it you asking about the poster "angelaberdine"? FWIW Wabbi just posted a slew of posts by her/him at RU-the monkey cage thread pg.214.

Thanks - I just did a little research on that poster too.  I don't think they were in Aruba or anything, not according to the email addy that came up when I went to RWV.

I asked and I can't read the posts.  Some people come up as ignore on RU  (not the ones I would like).  If they aren't real (aruba, Holland or florida), I don't care. 

BUCKEYE - I just copied all the posts from RU and put them in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1993.0

Thanks Klaas.  If Wabbi posted the @buckeye part, Thanks also.
Klaas...what do you think??  Just talk??
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 07, 2007, 08:32:16 PM »

Dugga....CJ1 and I seem to be the only people who are in chat and able to speak....
although many people enter with the notation "null" in front of their name and are
not able to see us or answer.  Will chat be available later tonight?  Thanks, Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 07, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »

OK - well I'm not giving up.  Today is Joran's birthday.  I'd bet he is in either Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao.  Photos will turn up somewhere.

Have you tried Africa?  Cool

Good morning Monkeys.
Have we gone all British today with toe rags?  The term is used frequently on UK Police/Crime shows such as The Bill.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: August 07, 2007, 08:32:38 PM »

I would have liked to see them ask for help sooner,would have been more convincing IMO that they were really trying to solve this case.

well that I would have to concur. Especially as there was already a unit close by which could have stepped in to help.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #732 on: August 07, 2007, 08:32:48 PM »

I keep trying to post my reply(yes,I think it's Joran)but when I add a smiley,my words disappear.
Also want to say it looks like the little monster is growing up.Hide your children indeed.
No smiley inserted.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: August 07, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »

Klaas, was it you asking about the poster "angelaberdine"? FWIW Wabbi just posted a slew of posts by her/him at RU-the monkey cage thread pg.214.

Thanks - I just did a little research on that poster too.  I don't think they were in Aruba or anything, not according to the email addy that came up when I went to RWV.

I asked and I can't read the posts.  Some people come up as ignore on RU  (not the ones I would like).  If they aren't real (aruba, Holland or florida), I don't care. 

BUCKEYE - I just copied all the posts from RU and put them in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1993.0

Thanks Klaas.  If Wabbi posted the @buckeye part, Thanks also.
Klaas...what do you think??  Just talk??

Wabbi did post the @Buckeye part.

I haven't been able to read it all so I don't know what to think.  Unexpected company stopped by right when we are supposed to sit down and eat, lol.   Laughing
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #734 on: August 07, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »

well that I would have to concur. Especially as there was already a unit close by which could have stepped in to help.
Who would that be?
I know in the beginning of the investigation,someone in the NL was wanting to investigate the investigation.

Karma Is Coming

CJ1
« Reply #735 on: August 07, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »

Dugga....CJ1 and I seem to be the only people who are in chat and able to speak....
although many people enter with the notation "null" in front of their name and are
not able to see us or answer.  Will chat be available later tonight?  Thanks, Mere

I logged out and back on and joined the others.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #736 on: August 07, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »

OK - well I'm not giving up.  Today is Joran's birthday.  I'd bet he is in either Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao.  Photos will turn up somewhere.

Here's a gallery site
http://www.byoscuracao.com/gallery/index.php

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: August 07, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »

Dugga fixed chat...now who has the power around here?  The pen is always mightier than the sword...or gun...or bazookas... Rolling Eyes
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 07, 2007, 08:59:21 PM »

Can this case be sent to the Hague for review or prosecution?  Isn't that what happened to the Matthews guy?

Good evening all.  On vacation this week--in the high mountains of North Carolina and the temp is about 77 degrees compared to 102 degrees at home.  Any new information?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 07, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »

Hello Dana.
My name is Kat and I'm a Monkey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.