May 29, 2024, 05:29:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 198668 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

Klaas
I don't see a quote button in those archives.

Oh, maybe only I see them.  Let me go check.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »

Boy that last post came out sounding stange... even for me  Laughing
Bottom line is ... I got to the  CHAT room early when it was S l o w w www
and got most of my settings set up so I can at least see what is being posted and how things work...

JMO...

BTW I made  some $'s selling my used car tonight...
Even reduce the the price a little because of ...   another story and I have been O/T enough tonight...

I am glad to hear someone managed to make $$ selling their used car.  And I love your stories.  BTW when you opened your chat, I think some peeps thought you all went into "private" chat.  Like you had to be invited.  Is that how it works?
I think it takes time to sort some of this out.  It's too hard doing chat with 20 ...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »

BTW OF, your chat room read "Slow Money Chatter".  We thought you were gonna talk about finances.   LOL

Shocked    I'm out of Depends    Laughing Laughing

No one no one wanted to join in...   Everone thought I was gong to hit them up for $$$

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 06, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »

BTW OF, your chat room read "Slow Money Chatter".  We thought you were gonna talk about finances.   LOL

No one no one wanted to join in...   Everone thought I was gong to hit them up for $$$
OF the next time you want to do something like this, let me know.  I would love to come join in and use some of the features and have a chat with you and others.  With 20 in chat, it was like the tower of babel in there. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2007, 11:27:35 PM »

HELp!!!   FIRE!!!  This format sux!!!

I hate this!!!

sorry

Tidy  ....
Breathe In... Breath Out.. and talk to us... (yes I'm behind a bit but)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2007, 11:27:48 PM »

the chat has a delay that is really prolonged tonight, that is why I think PC's are freezing up but with 20+ monkeys in there that might strain the system a bit  Laughing

Hi, None...I have trouble like Mrs. Red and maybe some others.  You may have a good point about the # of monkeys in there...Earlier today, only one person was in there, but marked 'away'.  I was able to use the functions and posted a test with no problem.  Tonight when there were a lot of people in there, the computer froze up and the chat was distorted and I had to end that session and open a new browser. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: August 06, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »

the chat has a delay that is really prolonged tonight, that is why I think PC's are freezing up but with 20+ monkeys in there that might strain the system a bit  Laughing

Hi, None...I have trouble like Mrs. Red and maybe some others.  You may have a good point about the # of monkeys in there...Earlier today, only one person was in there, but marked 'away'.  I was able to use the functions and posted a test with no problem.  Tonight when there were a lot of people in there, the computer froze up and the chat was distorted and I had to end that session and open a new browser. 
Hi Mom.  Sorry you are having problems with chat.  It got too busy for me a while ago.  It think there are so many chatting, and different subjects that things were getting mixed up. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2007, 11:30:11 PM »

I am just trying to show that even those in Aruba were questioning Lorenzo's involvement.  They had not been silenced on this subject yet.

OK- Understood.  I do believe he likely was involved in body disposal.  Don't tend to believe Lorenzo is Paulus' son or the Paulus- KJ rumor... but would love to know truth on anything and not just rumors.  Wouldn't we all! 

Karo...I do believe that Lorenzo is Joran's half bro.

I also don't think that L's stepfather committed suicide. The whole thing stinks to high heaven!  L's Mother moved back to the Netherlands, and gave the large home to L.  L has armend private body guards that patrol the outside grounds and attack trained dogs too....now, why would just a plain old normal happy island guy have that kind of security..oh he has outside camera surveillance  setup too.

Just way to many red flags IMOO

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 06, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »

Ok, I am going to  :-?try the forum instead of chat
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2007, 11:30:48 PM »

OF the next time you want to do something like this, let me know.  I would love to come join in and use some of the features and have a chat with you and others.  With 20 in chat, it was like the tower of babel in there. 
MuffyBee
I think I know .. Think I can... Sooo
Pick a NEW Chat Room Name ???

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Hey Elaine...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »

Ok, I am going to  :-?try the forum instead of chat
Boy did I botch that, I think I am still dizzy from chat
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 06, 2007, 11:33:49 PM »

Ok, I am going to  :-?try the forum instead of chat
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 06, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »

Hey Elaine...
Hello Mrs Red  Smile
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: August 06, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »

L has armend private body guards that patrol the outside grounds and attack trained dogs too....now, why would just a plain old normal happy island guy have that kind of security..oh he has outside camera surveillance  setup too.

He has a big business to protect and lots of money not in the bank yet, if much will ever be deposited.  That's why he needs security, IMO. 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 06, 2007, 11:35:58 PM »

Ok, I am going to  :-?try the forum instead of chat
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Muffy, you know the feeling huh... Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2007, 11:36:32 PM »

Hi Mom.  Sorry you are having problems with chat.  It got too busy for me a while ago.  It think there are so many chatting, and different subjects that things were getting mixed up. 

I probably couldn't keep up, anyway, MuffyBee.   Confused

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #397 on: August 06, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »

Welcome to the slow lane Elaine Wink

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2007, 11:38:12 PM »

chloe2

RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 7
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2005, 08:42:28 AM »

Wow - was it Arubagirl who said last night everything happens in the middle of the night with this case?  Sheesh -- go away for a little sleep and the dam's broken.

FYI -- Foxnews.com already has a video on their site talking about the 4th arrest. I think there's more info on the front page of this site, but if you don't have access to a TV and you want to watch, go to Foxnews.com.

I don't remember this one...is there really video about Lorenzo?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »

Thanks Destiny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.