May 28, 2024, 06:30:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507815 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: February 01, 2008, 01:29:07 PM »

Peter R. de Vries solves the case of Natalee Holloway
DIARIO Aruba
02/01/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Thursday, the Public Ministry issued a press release in which it says that it is investigating new leads which could possibly bring some clarity to the manner in which Natalee Holloway died and the way in which her body disappeared.

The release continues to say that recently, the Public Ministry received this information from Dutch crime reporter Peter. R. de Vries.

This information could help, in an important way, to be able to solve the mystery of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

According to the press release, together with the Aruba police corps, the Public Ministry is investigating the credibility and value of the information that has been handed over to them.

In this, the results of the in-depth investigation that has been conducted in the past are also included. At the end of the press release it says that in the interest of the investigation, the Public Ministry will not give any more information at this moment.

After the press release came out, different information related to it came out on the internet. Among other things, it came forward that the evidence that Peter de Vries gave to chief prosecutor Mos is a hidden recording on which Joran van der Sloot tells someone that he killed Natalee.

In a special program Sunday, February 3 on SBS6 of Holland, everything will be revealed by de Vries.

De Vries himself, in a short video to promote the Sunday program, said that what will be revealed is something that will shock many people and that this is the most interesting broadcast he has ever been a part of in his 30 year career.

According to information that has leaked, chief prosecutor Mos is very happy with the information, that according to him, it solves the case.

According to information, when Mos spoke to de Vries in relation to the secret recording, he said that he does not believe that Joran is lying when he says what he says.

Peter R. de Vries also got in contact with Natalee’s mom, Beth Twitty, who also will be present during the Dutch program.

De Vries, in an article, let it be known the way that he was able to conduct the secret recording operation and that it was one where he had to have a lot of patience.

Every time and with Kees van der Spek, who helped to bring everything together, there was fear that their actions could perhaps fail.

However, everything went as they had hoped and according to de Vries, the result was something that he will never forget.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 2/01/2008 01:11:00 PM 
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Thanks Anna.  Thanks Getagrip.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »

Thank you for the info crazybabyborg,as well as AZLady.We need to continue to thank those who've never let Natalee stray far from one's attention.As well i believe Sunday is a fitting day to air the TRUTH!!God is never far Joran!;)

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: February 01, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »

I thought Jossy was not going to do Greta anymore?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 01, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »

there are some statements that have a permanent place in my soul....

It's a BOY!

Elvis has left the building!

President Kennedy is dead!

Let's Roll.....

and now on my list is

“Look what they’ve done,  Look what they’ve done to Natalee. Look what they’ve done to a country … Look what they’ve done to Natalee. Look what they have done"

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 01, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »

Hope is a Good thing, maybe the best of all time

it aint a strategy but its sometimes all you got.

amazing, all of the people involved that kept the search going from top to bottom
when one hit a dead end, others kept digging and searching and writing and typing
and talking and writing letters, and ranting and fighting for the same cause 

jossy, peter, red, tim miller, nancy grace, beth, dave, jug, monkeys from everywhere
on the earth, people from other blogs, websites, newsletters, search groups, prayer
vigils, candles being lit, etc etc etc

people that will never meet each other face to face nor ever speak to each other on a telephone and it makes you wonder if EVEN just one group didnt do their part if the results would be the same. the baton was handed around and we didnt even know it.
someone or some group would get tired and another bunch would step up and carry them until they rested and could go onward.

make no mistake about it. there is a lesson here. maybe several lessons.

there are good people everywhere. i will try and never forget that

robots

Hope that is faith based is always the best strategy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 01, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »

Beth looks so so sad.  My heart breaks.

I hope that Beth did not travel to Holland on her own and ... she is with someone to lean on.

Janet

_____

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 01, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »

Beth looks so so sad.  My heart breaks.

I hope that Beth did not travel to Holland on her own and ... she is with someone to lean on.

Janet

it is absolutely wrenching

it is as if she is imagining in her mind what she has just learned and she is so sad.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 01, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »

Remember when Joran first told Freddie the lie about the Holiday Inn dropoff and told it to him as his confidante?  Anyone else think Joran would tell somebody this accident story with his usual "And that's the truth!" claim in order to make it just appear he is being candid and truthful while in fact he is lying?

Joran is always on stage in his own mind because he has to fake emotions; he is always acting, trying to appear normal.

Even if said in private and strictest confidence, coming from Joran I think he is manufacturing a "witness" to his version of the truth only.

I won't buy any accident story, sorry Joran.  I know this trick.  You've already used it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 01, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

Greta is own the same side as the Aruban prosecutors have been as she has been inclined to believe Joran, and thus by definition, has been calling Beth a liar!! Plain and simple. What is she doing now acting like her and JQK think the same about the prosecutor. I have absolutely no use for Greta and she should move her show to Aruba, and learn to speak their language.

Hi PE-

I guess what bothers me the most is knowing Beth has considered Greta a friend, I honestly hope Beth isn't watching Greta now for it's just more pain that Beth doesn't deserve, and Greta certainly doesn't deserve Beth's trust or her friendship.

So many of you have commented on Beth's statements when she viewed the de Vries video but last night I went to sleep thinking of the impact all of this has on Beth. We saw bits and pieces of that internalization, if indeed this truly is a full confession, then it's Beth having to live through that ended and realization. How terribly hard that is to her soul, the overwhelming finality. You are glad to have answers but those answers close out all hope, sometimes it's that hope that keeps you going step by step. Beth needs our prayers more than ever now as a result.

I think it's such a testament to Beth that in such a hard moment, she kept her composure and said what mattered most, what needs to resonate with the world and our justice system. Look what they did, look what they all willingly did to an innocent young woman and to their own home country?

Natalee would be so proud of Beth, I am certain of that.

God bless Beth and support all of Natalee's family as they come to terms with this, for they need that support and all of our prayers.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 01, 2008, 01:44:59 PM »

edit to my post above, that Beth has to live thorough that ending, not ended.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »

Greta is own the same side as the Aruban prosecutors have been as she has been inclined to believe Joran, and thus by definition, has been calling Beth a liar!! Plain and simple. What is she doing now acting like her and JQK think the same about the prosecutor. I have absolutely no use for Greta and she should move her show to Aruba, and learn to speak their language.

Hi PE-

I guess what bothers me the most is knowing Beth has considered Greta a friend, I honestly hope Beth isn't watching Greta now for it's just more pain that Beth doesn't deserve, and Greta certainly doesn't deserve Beth's trust or her friendship.

So many of you have commented on Beth's statements when she viewed the de Vries video but last night I went to sleep thinking of the impact all of this has on Beth. We saw bits and pieces of that internalization, if indeed this truly is a full confession, then it's Beth having to live through that ended and realization. How terribly hard that is to her soul, the overwhelming finality. You are glad to have answers but those answers close out all hope, sometimes it's that hope that keeps you going step by step. Beth needs our prayers more than ever now as a result.

I think it's such a testament to Beth that in such a hard moment, she kept her composure and said what mattered most, what needs to resonate with the world and our justice system. Look what they did, look what they all willingly did to an innocent young woman and to their own home country?

Natalee would be so proud of Beth, I am certain of that.

God bless Beth and support all of Natalee's family as they come to terms with this, for they need that support and all of our prayers.

I hope to Hell Beth refuses to go Greta ever again. I don't want Greta ('who owns this story') to benefit one iota.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 01, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »

So true, Nonesuche.  This is the "ending" that Beth requested, and deserved, but it is no less difficult to deal with now than if it never happened.  She deserves to know what happened, but it is also a reopening of the pain that I think she learned to tolerate and assuage to go on with her life.  That tiny 1% of hope is now gone, and the full reality of what has happened is now on top of her. 

Beth, please know you do not bear this alone.  We are here for you in heart and soul.  We pray for you daily and would take your pain on ourselves if we could.  We admire your courage and your persistence.  Natalee is proud of you, as we all are.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 01, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Nancy Grace
January 31, 2008

Nancy:

Is there finally a crack in the case of missing Alabama girl, Natalee Holloway?

Straight out to America's Most Wanted's John Lieberman. John, what's happening?

John:

Nancy, this journalist says he has this case solved. He said he used undercover methods, undercover cameras and he knows the mode of how Natalee Holloway was killed and how her body was disposed of but we've been down this road before. We were actually with the Holloways down in Aruba searching for Natalee. There have been a lot of ups and downs.

On its surface this looks like a major development, it it is indeed true that this is solved.

Nancy:

What do you believe it is John?

John:

What leads me to believe that there is something significant here is 2 things: (1) Natalee Holloway's mother did indeed go and meet with this journalist and she seems to be condoning what he's doing and (2) the prosecutor issued a statement today saying that there's major progress in this investigation and it will all be revealed Sunday night on Dutch television

Nancy:

Let's go out to the managing director of Diario Magazine there in Aruba, Jossy Mansur is joining us. Jossy, it's great to talk to you again. What can you tell us about these developments?

Jossy:

Well we're very interested, very excited about this news, it was unexpected. Now de Vries claims that he has videos obtained with an undercovery camera operation that he conducted over a month and a half or two months. He showed this to the prosecution in Aruba last week and he gave them a copy also and the Prosecution was very upbeat with this.

Nancy:

Out to John Lieberman with American's Most Wanted, how long do you believe the secret surveillance lasted and who was being surveilled?

John:

We're being told that this was several months of undercovery tape, hours and hours of tape. It's unclear exactly who was under surveillance, but what's interesting is the surveillance it appears only took place within the past year which is actually 2 years since Natalee went missing. It'll be very interesting to see what the smoking gun is here

Nancy:

So you're saying the surveillance took place in the last year?

John:

That's what it appears at this point, yeah and that's what makes it a little less intriguing is that it didn't start right around the time that Natalee went missing

Nancy:

It sounds like conversations that may have been conducted between the 3 prime suspects.
( Right, in Holland de Vries videotaped JoRan AND the Kalpoe brothers lol

Bethany Marshall, it is such a roller coaster for Natalee's parents, but of course if there's a chance to crack the case, what do you think?

Marshall:

I think they're very motivated to crack this case and to see justice served but I think they're maintaining their sanity by keeping a certain amount of distance from all the breaking stories so instead of being so close to it, they have to be a little more distant.

Nancy:

Joining us is Detective Lieutenant Steve Rogers, former member of the FBI. Detective Rogers question, what can a reporter do that the police can't do?

Rogers:

I'll tell you Nancy, I'm puzzled over this whole situation with the aruban police down there. Here you have a reporter conducting an investigation without the police working with him, the you have the police coming out saying they've got new evidence before seeing if it's credible, before seeing if there's any connection to their investigation, so I think they've got to connect some more dots and see where they're going to go from here.

Nancy:

Let's unleashed the lawyers. Joining us tonight is Susan Moss, Joey Jackson and Randy XXX. Susan, the reality is the Constitution protects you from the police, from the state, from prosecutors, from agents of the state but it doesn't protect you from blabbing to reporters, even if they're undercover.

Susan:

Absolutely. The question is when these conversations were recorded, did this guy have an expectation of privacy. Was he speaking to a clergy member, was he speaking to his lawyer or something of that sort. If he did not then this is probably going to go in because these reporters are not agents of the law

Nancy:

Agree or disagree Zelan?

Zelan:

The issue is, it's a brilliant tactic on law enforcment's part because these guys ostensibly, if they are the same targets, they have lawyers so law enforcement can't deal directly with them because they're lawyered up so use private people.

Nancy:

But there's no indication that police asked this journalist to do this, therefore the journalist is not a state's agent and therefore no constitutional protections would apply

Joey:

In a limited sense Nancy and here's why because we all have an expectation of privacy. The issues are going to be, where was this surveillance taken? Was it taken at a location where we don't have expectation of privacy. There have been some reports that indicate that they actually went into the home and they did surveillance there. That certainly is something that would cause pause for the admissability of any kind of surveillance.

Thanks Klaas.

The truth pertaining what happened to Natalee Holloway that fateful morning may be revealed by Joran through these tapes but ... I wonder about the admissibility of these tapes in regards to Dutch law.

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 01, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »

Friend" of Van der Sloot filmed conversation
Advocaat: 'Vriend' Van der Sloot filmde gesprek
ORANJESTAD - Een zogenaamde vriend van Joran van der Sloot heeft met een verborgen camera gesprekken van hem opgenomen. Volgens Jorans advocaat Ariean de Bie heeft hij dat aan zijn ouders verteld. De 'vriend' zou „zoete broodjes hebben gebakken” en zou bekend hebben dat hij een geldbedrag heeft ontvangen van Peter R. de Vries.

Lawyer; "Friend" of Van der Sloot filmed conversation

A so called friend of Joran van der Sloot has taped conversations from Joran with a hidden camera. According to Joran's attorney Ariean de Bie he told that to his parents.

The 'friend' ( I have no idea how to translate 'zoete broodjes bakken) but it means something like just pretend you are being nice and such, while you have other intentions")
and supposedly also confessed that he received an amount of money from De Vries...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 01, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »

Doncha love it when his own arrogance brings him down?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 01, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »

Peter R. de Vries solves the case of Natalee Holloway
DIARIO Aruba
02/01/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Thursday, the Public Ministry issued a press release in which it says that it is investigating new leads which could possibly bring some clarity to the manner in which Natalee Holloway died and the way in which her body disappeared.

The release continues to say that recently, the Public Ministry received this information from Dutch crime reporter Peter. R. de Vries.

This information could help, in an important way, to be able to solve the mystery of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

According to the press release, together with the Aruba police corps, the Public Ministry is investigating the credibility and value of the information that has been handed over to them.

In this, the results of the in-depth investigation that has been conducted in the past are also included. At the end of the press release it says that in the interest of the investigation, the Public Ministry will not give any more information at this moment.

After the press release came out, different information related to it came out on the internet. Among other things, it came forward that the evidence that Peter de Vries gave to chief prosecutor Mos is a hidden recording on which Joran van der Sloot tells someone that he killed Natalee.

In a special program Sunday, February 3 on SBS6 of Holland, everything will be revealed by de Vries.

De Vries himself, in a short video to promote the Sunday program, said that what will be revealed is something that will shock many people and that this is the most interesting broadcast he has ever been a part of in his 30 year career.

According to information that has leaked, chief prosecutor Mos is very happy with the information, that according to him, it solves the case.

According to information, when Mos spoke to de Vries in relation to the secret recording, he said that he does not believe that Joran is lying when he says what he says.

Peter R. de Vries also got in contact with Natalee’s mom, Beth Twitty, who also will be present during the Dutch program.

De Vries, in an article, let it be known the way that he was able to conduct the secret recording operation and that it was one where he had to have a lot of patience.

Every time and with Kees van der Spek, who helped to bring everything together, there was fear that their actions could perhaps fail.

However, everything went as they had hoped and according to de Vries, the result was something that he will never forget.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 2/01/2008 01:11:00 PM 
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Thanks Anna and Getagrip!

I seem to remember there were some news reports at the time of Joran's last detention that he had been infiltrated and secretly recorded.  Funny that when the suspects were dragged in last time, Hans Mos said he would have to qualify the suspects being no longer considered suspects, if new evidence surfaced, such as a video tape or a body being discovered. Too bad the suspects did not take advantage of their last opportunity to cooperate.  Wonder if they'll get another one? 

Wonder if that evidence, or some portion of it, was presented to Judge Rick Smid in the last secret proceeding?  Wonder if because the world had not seen it, Judge Rick Smid thought if he suppressed evidence once again, that it would go away?

Maybe it was just a rumor at that time, and never presented.

IMO, this secret proceeding will be different.

Helen   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 01, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »

CBB -- Thanks

crazybabyborg writes: The eyebrows and nose match, IMO.

Yes.

The nostril width appears a close match.  The fleshiness beneath eyes and adjacent to nose looks very similar as well. 

The subject's visual presentation, his caricature-like posing and camera personality are very alike -- and this is a very hard thing to duplicate. 

I think it's Ramses.   

Do we know where the recent picture was taken?

I kind of think it is him too.... the chin being longer could be due to the way he is holding his head...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: February 01, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »

Wonder if Judge Rick Smid is squirming in his robes now, wondering if he and his cronies will be next?

BRING NATALEE HOME
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:35 PM »

Doncha love it when his own arrogance brings him down?  

I always said their arrogance would be their undoing.  I hope the tapes are admissible, but if not then fine.  The whole world will hear Juron Vandersloot admitting what he/they did to Natalee.  He will have convicted himself in the court of world opinion.  I just hope he implicates more people that are involved in the cover up.  That would be great.  They too disgust me.  They are enablers.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »

Beth has shown she is a class act even in times of severe distress.

She is a strong and gracious woman.

Shame on the ugly, hateful people who wasted their time posting
nasty rumors about Beth and trying to blame her.

Shame on the hateful losers. They are empty inside.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.