June 01, 2024, 03:21:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339312 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1580 on: November 16, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »

Brandi   Love the sombrero

Thanks so much Klaas and Brandi ! 

I saved them all in case our topic changes focus and direction..even the dunce cap in case I say something really stupid which is highly probable 

pssst.. How about a Lenny Hat ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/16/cindy_anthony_plans_book.html

Volunteers with the Kid Finders Network manned their tent in Orange county for about an hour Sunday.

Along with Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders said they are also continuing the search for other missing children, including Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse.

ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!

WOW, 1 whole hour. What's the matter were they too busy watching football?

Searching? maybe they were successful in finding their remote control after spending 1 hour at their tent today.

I would like an exact detailed agenda and description as to how they define looking for Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse.

I would actually like an itinerary of what they have actually done in looking for anyone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: November 16, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

o/t We are getting our first snow here in Detroit! Big, fluffy stuff, it's so beautiful! It's so sad that Caylee won't ever get to see some. Does everyone wrapped up in this case let their thoughts drift this way?
Yes, she would be thinking about Santa coming soon, and what toys she would be wanting. It makes me sick thinking about her and all the other kids that haunt me whose lives were taken by monsters.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: November 16, 2008, 04:43:17 PM »

I think George is looking better and more healthy than Cindy because he told the truth to LE and to the Grand Jury, a purging of the soul, so to speak. Cindy is withering away under her own lies.

I wonder if the coming Holidays are going to be a breaking point for her? 
I don't know how it couldn't be, without Caylee and Casey there, and I'm wondering if other family members even want to visit them. I've been running back and forth doing housework, did I just read a few pages back that Cindy was not going to start writing her book till Caylee comes home and everything gets back to normal? I wish I could figure her out, if she really believes this scenario, or she is just saying things like that thinking she is helping Casey and for the upcoming jury selection. If she really is thinking everything is going to go back to normal, well I don't even no what to say about that. 

I don't know what George told the GJ ... nor do any of us.

Personally I don't think GA is telling ANYONE the truth. How can you tell LE that you know what that smell was in the car, then turn around and solicit donations to find a live Caylee?!

Look at my sig ... it tells you exactly how I think of George Anthony.

As for Cindy? IMO, she lost it LONG ago. Not much farther to fall.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: November 16, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »

Has anyone bothered to check who's cell phone the tips are coming in from? Or is it from the pay phone down the street? GEEZ.

Why should KF need increased donations when all they are doing is toting a billboard behind a car. The price of gas is much cheaper these days as compared to this past summer. They should be able to drive more places with less actually.

I want to know WHO is paying for Nejame and Baez and the new guy. 

I've been wondering that "from day one" when it was just Baez..I have two thoughts

1. Baez is in it for the publicity...although I don't know how anyone could have predicted how High Profile this case was going to be..

2. KC is not talking to protect the reputation of someone with clout and money..what was her JOB ? not that they had anything to do with Caylee's death, I think she handled that part herself, but the HOW or WHY question may connect the dots to something much larger..

This is just MY THOUGHTS and subject to change at any moment 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: November 16, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

I saved them all in case our topic changes focus and direction..even the dunce cap in case I say something really stupid which is highly probable 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: November 16, 2008, 04:47:59 PM »

Volunteers with the Kid Finders Network manned their tent in Orange county for about an hour Sunday.

Along with Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders said they are also continuing the search for other missing children, including Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse.

ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!

Searching? maybe they were successful in finding their remote control after spending 1 hour at their tent today.

I would like an exact detailed agenda and description as to how they define looking for Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse.

I would actually like an itinerary of what they have actually done in looking for anyone.

Wouldn't we all?!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: November 16, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »

I will go down and help Spyder find his camera, no, no, no thanks neeeded, but I may need a little change in my pocket.  TIA

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: November 16, 2008, 04:51:07 PM »

ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!

Is there any way to get that information..Florida has a pretty open public information policy.. or is that only for the police. The crooks are allowed to keep secrets 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1589 on: November 16, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »

LMAO~i love your avi Sea Searche

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

c
« Reply #1590 on: November 16, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

ONE WHOLE HOUR!!!

hate to show off my my southern accent~but Aint that the truth

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: November 16, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1592 on: November 16, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »

I think George is looking better and more healthy than Cindy because he told the truth to LE and to the Grand Jury, a purging of the soul, so to speak. Cindy is withering away under her own lies.

I wonder if the coming Holidays are going to be a breaking point for her? 
I don't know how it couldn't be, without Caylee and Casey there, and I'm wondering if other family members even want to visit them. I've been running back and forth doing housework, did I just read a few pages back that Cindy was not going to start writing her book till Caylee comes home and everything gets back to normal? I wish I could figure her out, if she really believes this scenario, or she is just saying things like that thinking she is helping Casey and for the upcoming jury selection. If she really is thinking everything is going to go back to normal, well I don't even no what to say about that. 

I don't know what George told the GJ ... nor do any of us.

Personally I don't think GA is telling ANYONE the truth. How can you tell LE that you know what that smell was in the car, then turn around and solicit donations to find a live Caylee?!

Look at my sig ... it tells you exactly how I think of George Anthony.

As for Cindy? IMO, she lost it LONG ago. Not much farther to fall.
You are right that we don't know what he said, but we do know what he said in his interviews. He said a lot of things that didn't look too good on KC's behalf. He answered questions instead of acting like a ranting child that needed calming, like Cindy did. We got a good earful of what he felt like and what he suspected was decomp. I would think he reiterated that in his Grand Jury testimony, since LE has the tapes to back it up. He was the first up at GJ and stayed the longest.

As for home, we all saw the switch from that demeanor to the one he puts on for Cindy and the public.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: November 16, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »

LOL...I knew you would pick that up...wow, what an afternoon..feels like I've been shopping

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: November 16, 2008, 04:59:00 PM »

Considering that the A's never showed anymore reaction than Casey to the supposed bones found, I have to believe that they know where Caylee's body is. There is no way, any normal person is going to believe that their granddaughter has been held for 21 weeks and have absolute faith that she is okay..When is LE going to step in on this obvious fraud on the public and overt attempt to taint the jury pool..This is frustrating me to no end!! I cannot listen to them or their reps speak anymore, it sickens me. Just hope that LE is at their little conference on Monday and they are taken in for questioning. This went from sad to stupid weeks ago. We all want it to be about Caylee, unfortunately, this interference by her own GP's IS about Caylee and their efforts to thwart justice on her behalf and make a few bucks in the process!! Not to mention of course, the destruction of many relationships, people's reputations etc that go along with it!! C'mon LE, we know you are busy, but put the hammer down on these people before it's too late!!

Carmen
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1595 on: November 16, 2008, 05:00:46 PM »

I will go down and help Spyder find his camera, no, no, no thanks neeeded, but I may need a little change in my pocket.  TIA

Did you know he is 55 years old?? I'm thinking he's old enough to be your papa!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: November 16, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

LMAO~i love your avi Sea Searche

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend..I was wondering when you were going to chime in ... I saw you lurking  I was waiting for you when the dunce cap appeared 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: November 16, 2008, 05:02:06 PM »

Search For Caylee Resumes Monday
Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:20:14 PM

ORLANDO -- They have called it quits for the weekend, but two search efforts for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are scheduled to resume early Monday morning.

Kid Finders officials said they are always in need of both money and volunteers. The group has found itself short of donations, and have had to scale back its efforts in the its search for Caylee. scale back?
Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were at the Kid Finders Network command center Saturday, displaying posters and getting the word out about the missing 3-year-old. See previous story.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla also called off his search for the weekend, saying he plans to be back in the water in Blanchard Park Monday morning. (I have a feeling this  won't happen)

The Anthonys have criticized Padilla and other groups for searching for a body instead of searching as if Caylee was alive.

Cindy Anthony also said she hopes writing a book would guide people in similar situations through what she has been through as she searches for her granddaughter.

"Two years down the road, once Caylee's back home safe, and her life's back to normal, and our life's back to normal, if I can help someone in any way, and jot everything down, that I've learned, you know, that's where it is," Cindy Anthony said.

The Kid Finders Network plans to hold a conference Monday on the search for Caylee
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: November 16, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

Did you know he is 55 years old?? I'm thinking he's old enough to be your papa!
Hmmmm, Sugar Daddy?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: November 16, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

T thought I recalled Tim stating that he found nothing on the side scan radar and went over for 4 hours~I also thought he stated that it wouldn't be safe for the divers. IIRC. So, why send divers into harms way when the area has been cleared??

I for one voed no~ no nanner throwing OK???????

Also, the necklace found in the tree didn't resemble anything I have seen from her room, as I have only  seen the wooden necklace and if another necklace exists~well who actually as seen it??

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.