June 01, 2024, 03:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339317 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: November 16, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

T thought I recalled Tim stating that he found nothing on the side scan radar and went over for 4 hours~I also thought he stated that it wouldn't be safe for the divers. IIRC. So, why send divers into harms way when the area has been cleared??

I for one voed no~ no nanner throwing OK???????

Also, the necklace found in the tree didn't resemble anything I have seen from her room, as I have only  seen the wooden necklace and if another necklace exists~well who actually as seen it??

It you read Tim Millers words in the quote I provided above ... the sonar search he did the morning following Leonard Padilla requesting divers to search the river .. revealed nothing.  However ... Padilla felt that he wanted divers to go in that water for a more thorough search.

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Then there is something else to consider that gives credibility to Leonard Padilla's insistence that ... considering Tim's sonar search did not reveal anything ... divers may have a more successful outcome.   Think about it.  Tim or his assistent did not detect the bag of toys in the sonar search ... it was one of the Blackwater divers.

Janet
_____

Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-ongoing-sea.html

Thanks Dottie.

Obviously ... Tim Miller and his assistant failed to detect the garbage bag that the Blackwater diver retrieved from the bottom of the river using the sonar for three hours on Sunday morning.

I am aware that the contents turned out to be insignificant but ... the possibility existed that Caylee Marie's remains could possibly have been inside that garbage bag.

This is why I believe ... in the process of elimination ...  the divers are a great backup to the sonar.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: November 16, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

_____
Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

Thank you for posting this it made me relize i now understand where Tim was coming from when he said he didnt see anything because you can sure see that boat very clear.
[/quote]

Yes, that was very clear. BUT Caylee is not the size of a boat! She is not little tiny bits and pieces that could not be possibly be seen by that equipment! Are they honestly expecting to find a 35 lb fully intact little girl? She's been missing since June, there are only little bones left!!!
[/quote]Well, I don't know that they could not possibly be seen.  I think we have to leave that up to the expert with the equipment (Tim).  I was talking to Barbie (TES) about it today and she said it was very clear and it was amazing the very small things that you could see.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1762 on: November 16, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »

_____
Janet,

[/quote]

Thank you for posting this it made me relize i now understand where Tim was coming from when he said he didnt see anything because you can sure see that boat very clear.
[/quote]

How do you zoom ? I can only enlarge it...
I get the feeling I'm going to need my dunce cap soon 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: November 16, 2008, 10:00:06 PM »

ever get clarification on who, if anyone, hired NaJame?  I read your 2 posts, the one saying that NaJame volunteered and the other saying he was hired.  I am currious to see the outcome on this....

I don't think so.. if I did figure it out, I don't remember it.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: November 16, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »

Just because id did not contain human remains, does not mean it didn't have something related to the case. We know she was there, so why is to say she didn't get rid of items there. It could be Caylees toys and her body could be further down. It would be neglectful not keep that as a possibility. It COULD have been Caseys stuff. Also the clothing they found at Blanchard Park, IMO are Caseys and Caylees. The panties they found, we also have a picture of Casey in. It was not a common design.

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.  Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

Did I leave anything out? 

I can see your obvious hate for LP, but do you honestly believe Cindy's stories of LP or the female body guard stealing items out of their home to plant months later at another location??? Some of those items were encrusted in some sort of concrete and when that broke away, items were revealed, like the gumby toy.

BooMonkey.. either I am completely missing your sarcasm, or you're missing mine. 

Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: November 16, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »

Just because id did not contain human remains, does not mean it didn't have something related to the case. We know she was there, so why is to say she didn't get rid of items there. It could be Caylees toys and her body could be further down. It would be neglectful not keep that as a possibility. It COULD have been Caseys stuff. Also the clothing they found at Blanchard Park, IMO are Caseys and Caylees. The panties they found, we also have a picture of Casey in. It was not a common design.

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.  Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

Nope anothermonkey, I think you just about covered it all!! Except for the fact that you shouldn't go against the general consensus.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »

Starting a thread for him just seems awkward though at this point in time.I guess I am afraid a family member will see it and if it is found he is deceased,my father will find out and I think it would kill him,especially if it was at the hands of my other brother,which we suspect.
That is ... wow.  It's sad to think your other brother may be responsible.. but I hope that if he is, he is brought to justice.  I hope your missing brother can be found, as well, so that you and your dad can have some closure.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:54 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

T thought I recalled Tim stating that he found nothing on the side scan radar and went over for 4 hours~I also thought he stated that it wouldn't be safe for the divers. IIRC. So, why send divers into harms way when the area has been cleared??

I for one voed no~ no nanner throwing OK???????

Also, the necklace found in the tree didn't resemble anything I have seen from her room, as I have only  seen the wooden necklace and if another necklace exists~well who actually as seen it??

It you read Tim Millers words in the quote I provided above ... the sonar search he did the morning following Leonard Padilla requesting divers to search the river .. revealed nothing.  However ... Padilla felt that he wanted divers to go in that water for a more thorough search.

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Then there is something else to consider that gives credibility to Leonard Padilla's insistence that ... considering Tim's sonar search did not reveal anything ... divers may have a more successful outcome.   Think about it.  Tim or his assistent did not detect the bag of toys in the sonar search ... it was one of the Blackwater divers.

Janet
_____

Janet,

Thanks Dottie.

Obviously ... Tim Miller and his assistant failed to detect the garbage bag that the Blackwater diver retrieved from the bottom of the river using the sonar for three hours on Sunday morning.

I am aware that the contents turned out to be insignificant but ... the possibility existed that Caylee Marie's remains could possibly have been inside that garbage bag.

This is why I believe ... in the process of elimination ...  the divers are a great backup to the sonar.

Janet

Assuming that the bag was there at the time...there is speculation that it was a plant and I'm not saying by LP, maybe by someone trying to make others look bad.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: November 16, 2008, 10:10:35 PM »

Nope anothermonkey, I think you just about covered it all!! Except for the fact that you shouldn't go against the general consensus.

The general consensus is don't go against the general consensus.  Believe you, me! I catch on quick! 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1769 on: November 16, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

BooMonkey.. either I am completely missing your sarcasm, or you're missing mine. 

anothermonkey, I think you forgot your sarcasm tag (/sarc) on your original post. too funny...almost feels Monty Python-ish!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: November 16, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »

_____
Janet,

[/quote]

How do you zoom ? I can only enlarge it...
I get the feeling I'm going to need my dunce cap soon 
[/quote]sorry, I meant enlarge.  I don't know if they are able to zoom or not...that would be a good question.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:04 PM »

I can see your obvious hate for LP, but do you honestly believe Cindy's stories of LP or the female body guard stealing items out of their home to plant months later at another location??? Some of those items were encrusted in some sort of concrete and when that broke away, items were revealed, like the gumby toy.

Just to make sure you're on the same page, I don't believe ANYTHING Cindy says.  Except for that the car smelled like a dead body. That one I think you can pretty much take to the bank!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »

anothermonkey, I think you forgot your sarcasm tag (/sarc) on your original post. too funny...almost feels Monty Python-ish!

And here I thought my  would give it away.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:58 PM »

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.   Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

GENERAL CONSENSUS???

Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard Padilla's plans to search of the river at Blanchard Park ... this forum voted 98% in favor of the search.  It was one or two threads back.

Klaas ... could the poll over this this thread ... I cannot locate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: November 16, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »

Island I will send the pic you requested to Klaas in about 15 min. ok?

Invision thanks for sending the 30th timeline to JJ. Jackie was going to send it to. I hope 100 people go out there and look. I have all the faith in our 30th timeline.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: November 16, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »

OMG! I am sooooo sorry!  Honestly, the way the board has been going lately, it didn't phase me! Please accept a banana from me as an apology!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: November 16, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that ......

GENERAL CONSENSUS???

Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard Padilla's plans to search of the river at Blanchard Park ... this forum voted 98% in favor of the search.  It was one or two threads back.

Thank you.

Janet

JANET! MY POST WAS 100% SARCASM!    You and I both know LP is not a real likeable guy. We all want him to search for Caylee- or at least we did. But we (being the collective "we" - not necessarily you or myself) also think he's in it for himself.  Thus my post...  Please don't be mad at me. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: November 16, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »

OMG! I am sooooo sorry!  Honestly, the way the board has been going lately, it didn't phase me! Please accept a banana from me as an apology!!

It's ok. I'm waiting for Janet to get it now. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 16, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.   Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

GENERAL CONSENSUS???

Thank you.

Janet

Janet - I take issue with your comment "Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard's search".  TM didn't undermine anything.  Yes, most in the poll wanted Leonard to search, everyone wants a resolution to this case.   The poll was up for one day, it's probably gone now but overwhelmingly people wanted Leonard to search.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1779 on: November 16, 2008, 10:29:20 PM »

Has anyone seen this yet??
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/bounty-hunter-1.html

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla leaving town, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Nov 16, 2008 7:00:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony search: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is leaving town, WESH-Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

WESH's Bob Kealing said law enforcement will require Padilla to take a lie-detector test in California. Padilla created a stir last week when reports swept the media that his divers had found something significant in Blanchard Park.

Padilla had alerted the media first that the divers had discovered human remains. But the divers hadn't found anything of importance, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office was unhappy with his methods.

Kealing reported that investigators want to polygraph Padilla "to find out if he sincerely believes his divers had found something of value ... or if perhaps this was a deliberately staged publicity stunt."

WESH said Padilla is leaving town without taking the test, but he said he could take it in California. Padilla is trying to raise more money for professional divers, WESH reported.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.