June 03, 2024, 09:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269011 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2008, 09:35:20 PM »

I am going to go against the grain and state again that I do not trust Jesse. Sorry, monkeys, no bananas please. I just don't. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

No nanners, I have a reserved feeling about him as well 

You know, I go back and forth about Jesse.  Because Casey says to stay away from him, I think he can help prosecute her and is a good guy.  But then, there is also something about him that makes me wonder what he has done to help Casey.  It's confusing. 

CharlieGirl, love your Christmas Charlie Brown.  I watched that with my boys tonight.  Great show!

Thank you 3boysmom Smile
Christmas is all about the kiddos

You're a smart one, Charlie Brown!    (and their names all start with B, too)   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2008, 09:35:38 PM »

My nasty cold is worse tonight so I think I will drag myself to a monkey bunkey.  G'night all.
Good night, gnome, sleep well.

SS: It's all good Wink

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2008, 09:36:00 PM »

My nasty cold is worse tonight so I think I will drag myself to a monkey bunkey.  G'night all.
Good night and hope you feel better soon!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2008, 09:36:20 PM »

And since I am in a forming theories kinda mode today, I have two questions for the cage:

1. What do you think the Annie interview will reveal?  Well Annie started out helping the Ant's with the t-shirts, etc. But I feel she is very much into self preservation. She turned on KC and spilled her guts for immunity. I'm sure the police showed up at her door w/ a search warrent and found drugs and made a deal with her. Slam dunk!

2. Is Lee MIA because he is disgusted by what this has become OR is it because he has offered LE some info and subsequently hightailed it out of town?  (Or any other thoughts you might have) Lee is reading everything people are saying on the net. He has been lurking and saw all the evidence and inuendos about himself and his sister. If LE had anything on him for sure, they would have arrested him too. I personally think he gave some info to LE and it was goooood. Remember that we have not seen his interviews, they are being kept for trial!!!

After yesterday, I feel it's important to just mention that this is all speculation that we will be sharing and everybody's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Love you Monks and I want to pick your brains....

Sweetgypsy

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

awww  goodnight  GG ( I love that name)  i hope you get better, get some rest and we will see you another day.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I hope someone can clear up a nitpicky point for me. I read in the last document dump where Casey tells Jesse and Tony about Lee having made sexual advances to her, but is there anywhere that says she claims George molested her? I saw that allegation repeated on the link below by a reporter named Marva. If it's true, does anyone know which document this appeared in? TIA  Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzQhA1qjXA

Welcome Scatty! I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a question for you. You been smokin something? B/c your pupils are like wow! Wide open there!!! The drug test around here is how well you post. I'll be watching you for mess ups!!! If you test positive, you are made to listen to Cindy Anthony tapes for 2 hours straight. It's called our Scared Straight program. 

lmbo BOO, you are one tough Monkey !!   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:49 PM »

Sorry, If I've missed it, but anything good on Greta?  I know she's on a vengence with Aruba, but I haven't heard her back on Caylee's case.
Just curious.

I did watch Nancy and the whole haircut thing was grasping at straws to me.   ANYBODY and EVERYODY but KC!

Looks like Greta will be doing the OJ Simpson sentancing.  I think she is having Fred Goldman on her show.  I think on Wednesday, Greta is supposed to be on The View and talk about the NH Case. 

Thanks Klaas!  Ok, I'm sick of OJ!  It's been 15 years and he's finally getting justice, going away!  Let him go and be done already!
But glad to hear something on Natalee!   Wish she would bring her passion back to Caysee too,  but with her anger towards Cindy as she has with MOS now.   Now THAT would be good tv!   I really appreciate Nancy's coverage, I get so angered at her inturruptions to people answering HER own quiestions..    aarrggghh!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:59 PM »

Goodnight, GG.  Feel better!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

Good night Garden Gnome.  I hope you get some rest and feel better in the morning

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »

And since I am in a forming theories kinda mode today, I have two questions for the cage:

1. What do you think the Annie interview will reveal?  Well Annie started out helping the Ant's with the t-shirts, etc. But I feel she is very much into self preservation. She turned on KC and spilled her guts for immunity. I'm sure the police showed up at her door w/ a search warrent and found drugs and made a deal with her. Slam dunk!

2. Is Lee MIA because he is disgusted by what this has become OR is it because he has offered LE some info and subsequently hightailed it out of town?  (Or any other thoughts you might have) Lee is reading everything people are saying on the net. He has been lurking and saw all the evidence and inuendos about himself and his sister. If LE had anything on him for sure, they would have arrested him too. I personally think he gave some info to LE and it was goooood. Remember that we have not seen his interviews, they are being kept for trial!!!

After yesterday, I feel it's important to just mention that this is all speculation that we will be sharing and everybody's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Sweetgypsy

Boo and HH....but what do you think Annie specifically knows?  It's gotta be crazy.  I definitely don't think it's "Casey started smoking more pot and drinking more"....we already know that from the doc dumps....she must have some key that blows the timeline wide open or some piece of info that turns a light on this thing......

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

Thanks! I'm very happy to be here. thumleft

me thinks scatty is an

Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

Good night hope you feel better soon!

Hi DiHannah!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:50 PM »

I don't know what to make of the Grund clan...father and son alike....I think that they have become caught up in the media thing the same way everybody else in this case has...but as far as their reliability factor?  Haven't decided yet.

I think they were really hurt by Casey....she toyed with Jesse and left him "devastated" according to his father....in my experience people hold vendettas, and I am not entirely convinced that the info Jesse has given is not slightly shaded with this.  Not that I blame him...I would be livid if I found out the child my fiancee gave birth to was not my own....but add onto that the fact that they still have a relationship where it's cool for her to come over in the middle of the day and take a shower?  Weird if you ask me.  Something about Jesse doesn't jive for me....

Thoughts Monks?

Sweetgypsy

I agree with your assessment Gypsy.  I do think JG still has feelings for Casey.  Or did.  I think she could always count on him to be there for her.  Even took Tony over to meet Jesse and get his approval.  There is something about Jesse that just rubs me the wrong way tho.  I've heard rumors him & his father has had a falling out?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2008, 09:42:57 PM »

Hope you feel better GG. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

hh-thanks for being so nice to everyone who comes here. 

boomonkey-i wasn't slamming anyone but i have been lurking here for a couple of months and while everyone is VERY nice, there does seem to be times when there are people who talk only to other "older" monkeys.  not older in age but in being on the forum. 

i don't usually post because everyone has such great input that it isn't necessary.  i enjoy reading what everyone else posts so i will still be lurking.

Hi there   I missed you earlier when I popped out for a bit to work on decorating for the holidays.  Keep posting, ask questions, make comments, it's great to hear from all monkeys, old and new.  Heck, every monkey here was a new monkey at one time    No need to lurk. C'mon out and play 

Princess!  I've been around long, but STILL don't post that much, I too appreciate everybody's thoughts and opinions.   I only jump in when I feel really passionate or have a question mostly.  PLEASE join in,  the more thoughts to read, the more interesting and if were lucky, REAL JUSTICE with everybody's combination of strengths and talents   Diversity is great!    Don't hang back like I do alot Wink

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

Scatty: Welcome to the cage!

Welcome Scatty and any other New Monkeys I've missed...I'm still trying to catch up

Scatty, I love that cat avi...do you also post with a Spanish accent 

put your Dr pepper down before you read this, just in case it's funny

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2008, 09:43:52 PM »

Klaas - I was wondering if you would forward my email address to Wyks please.  I sent you an email to your hotmail earlier, but I was so scatter brained I forgot to ask on here if you would please forward it to her.  Thank you 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »

Scatty: Welcome to the cage!

Welcome Scatty and any other New Monkeys I've missed...I'm still trying to catch up

Scatty, I love that cat avi...do you also post with a Spanish accent 

put your Dr pepper down before you read this, just in case it's funny

LOL!

Welcome, Scatty!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »

Sweetgypsy

Boo and HH....but what do you think Annie specifically knows?  It's gotta be crazy.  I definitely don't think it's "Casey started smoking more pot and drinking more"....we already know that from the doc dumps....she must have some key that blows the timeline wide open or some piece of info that turns a light on this thing......

I think she knows in intimate detail of the Xanex situation. I think she knew full well KC was giving it to Caylee and probably suggested the dose. I also think she saw KC give it to Caylee and knew what KC was doing with Caylee during the parties. Like dosing her, propping her in the corner for her "nap" and partying on through the night.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »

Good night hope you feel better soon!

Hi DiHannah!

All sick Monkeys, please get better!

Hi Sunny!  Good to see you and SO MANY newer monkeys..   I'ts brought so much interest to reading.   Everybody amazes me!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.