June 03, 2024, 09:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #582 2/10 - 2/15/2007  (Read 110000 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: February 15, 2007, 12:37:58 AM »

This was posted by Debbie at BFN . It is an example of PVDS  being caught if a huge lie....which he is admitting he told, and trying to change it as soon as he has spoken. I am sure Joran has gleened his sociopathic  habitual liar status from Daddydearest..
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Personal Message (Online)

Re: Superior Court decided that there was a reason to have PVDS arrested
« Reply #75 on: Today at 11:22:30 PM »
Posted at Scrux - PVDS interview with NOVA TV
http://www.scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

http://www.novatv.nl/novaplayer/player.html?id=rep-3540-0%20rel=nofollow

Reporter (Twan Huys): On the day you were arrested, this past Thursday, with which communication were you told?  What was told to you as to why you were taken into custody?

Paul van der Sloot: That was not told to me when I was apprehended.  During the apprehension I was told that I was suspected of complicity to murder manslaughter and usurpatory freedom spoliation (kidnapping).  During the session with the judge [5], it was told that the suspicion originated, because that Monday night, when so many people were standing there in front of the door, I allegedly declared that at four o'clock, I picked up Joran.  And someone else, allegedly declared that I picked up Joran and Natalee, while my own declaration was, directed at police officers, that I picked up Joran at eleven o'clock at the McDonald's. That is, of course remarkable that the public prosecutor's office adds two witness statements of people who were standing somewhere in the back, and not the witness declaration from the police officers, where I direct myself to, and directed myself to, as much as possible.

Reporter (Twan Huys):  And these declarations were the base for your arrest and incarceration?

Paul van der Sloot: Together with the fact that I allegedly instructed the boys, Deepak, Satish and Joran what they should do, say or do, in case of a possible apprehension. And indeed, I have, when I foresaw that they could go from witness to suspect, explained them the procedure, with the intention that they will not panic. But, also that was enough for the prosecutor's office to suspect me of complicity.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: February 15, 2007, 01:30:36 AM »

Klaas OT I am stuck. Am in Photobucket and have the jpgs loaded in. Now I need to resize them for here.. do I choose links for a blog, for email or what?? Thanks IBE (they are pictures of Sees chocolates)

Still food left in the Lounge and I am going out for more Chocky

I wish Natalee were here to enjoy our "let's pretend" party!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 15, 2007, 01:39:36 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas OT I am stuck. Am in Photobucket and have the jpgs loaded in. Now I need to resize them for here.. do I choose links for a blog, for email or what?? Thanks IBE (they are pictures of Sees chocolates)

Still food left in the Lounge and I am going out for more Chocky

I wish Natalee were here to enjoy our "let's pretend" party!

Website/email is the best size but the next size up isn't too bad either.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 15, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »

Hi Easy [[[hugs]]] we are still partying in the lounge for the Valentine Party. Come join us.. it's still Valentine's Day where I live! Hope you feel better. Lots of nasty stuff going around.

Our TV station just told how you can gain weight from a virus.. will try to see if they have posted this on their site and post it in the Lounge.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 15, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »

Thanks Klaas.. with all this "let's pretend" partying, food, drink, I am hungry in real life so order on of the new Domino's garlic, cheesy bread pizza and you get a medium one for 5.99 more!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 15, 2007, 02:03:58 AM »

OK you guys (aka as you all)

One more hour to party (my time zone). Klaas, I posted my first image in a post!!! Thanks to you! and I didn't blow the margins.

Guests at the party have left really neat pictures of food, drink, links to good songs, pictures of pets and great humor.

Will post the going away gifts for all those who attended and may attend in the next few days.. here's the first choice (at See's Candies)

Have to get off line so the pizza man can get into the complex. Be back soon. IBE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 15, 2007, 02:07:39 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OK you guys (aka as you all)

One more hour to party (my time zone). Klaas, I posted my first image in a post!!! Thanks to you! and I didn't blow the margins.

Guests at the party have left really neat pictures of food, drink, links to good songs, pictures of pets and great humor.

Will post the going away gifts for all those who attended and may attend in the next few days.. here's the first choice (at See's Candies)

Have to get off line so the pizza man can get into the complex. Be back soon. IBE

Good job IBE!

I'm going to call it a night now!  GOODNIGHT ALL!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 15, 2007, 04:53:33 AM »

All you Great Monkeys Thank you for our digital Valentine party! We ate and ate and never gained a pound!

We all had a Valentine's blast! Please check in the lounge at the Valentine's party site for all your going home gifts... lots of chocky. And even if you didn't make it on Valentine's day, check in anyway.. it's the thought that counts.

My children liked the cats that came as the clean up crew. The food, drinks, entertainment and humor was fantastic.

Here's a start for the Monkey who will host the St. Patrick Day's Party. Don't forget we have President's day before then.Laughing

from http://www.seescandy.com
St. Patrick's Day Potatoes
You say Potato, we say Mmmmm. You'll be the hit of the party, office, neighborhood or wherever you decide to share this incredibly unique (and tasty!) treat. The center is See's famous light and airy divinity, full of white chocolate and loads of California-grown walnuts. Hand shaped and enrobed in See's delicate milk chocolate, this spud is then rolled in a special blend of cinnamon and cocoa powder. Finally, for authenticity, the 'eyes' of the potato are applied using pine nuts. Six 2.5 oz. boxes.

from me: GREAT this beats the breakfast donut!
I made an error on one of the posts.. See's are in many states and International. I listed them in the Valentine thread. *but not in Indiana, darn*

Natalee {{{hugs}}} we miss you and we will be here as long as you and your family need us!  Laughing

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 15, 2007, 05:36:19 AM »

Klaas posted"
Posted by GLENDA (the bad witch) at RU regarding the Haunting Evidence program. She is so FOS:

Glenda Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:01 pm

This show can not be made without the request of a family member. No one, producer, outsider, etc. can authorize a show performed by a psychic without the written request of an immediate member of the family.

This show will air in June.

IMO:
I was in the Industry for over 30 yrs spending 14 yrs. on one series.
This is a bunch of BS! Oh, I forgot... maybe it isn't ..Evil or Very Mad for Freedom of speech is not always a freedom in Aruba and oh, yes I don't understand "their system" of layered cover ups and would never, ever accept it, even if I "understood" it!  Rolling Eyes

And if it is episode # 7 and they begin the new second season on March 3.. it will show April 14 if not pre-empted!

If Mrs. Baron does the show as a medium via Natalee per se, yes there is an area of permission from the immediate family, I would think,  but just walking around Aruba getting "vibs" doesn't require permission except for permits to film, etc. from the government and local establishments if you use their property. Close ups, use of homes, land, shutting off streets, interviews need permissions. Alot deals with the type of camera angle, and distance in which it is done.

Aruba should be glad they are getting a crew there. ie: tourists. A crew can be, for this type of show from 5 (real bare, bare bones, ie: hiring locals for drivers, gaffers, dolly grips, cameramen, electrician, grips, trucks, make-up, hair, honeywagon, generator, location scout) to 60 if a TV series or film on a more involved shooting location. And if they take a CA child there will be the parent(s), the Teacher and place for school.

This type of shoot could be done with just a few if it's mostly walking and feeling the vibs.

I, personally, can hardly wait to see the show!

PS with all the publicity that Aruba has brought on itself and some of the principals involved have brought on themselves, a court might rule that more can be filmed without permission based on previous exposure. (US court re: things) Who knows what the Court would rule in Aruba IMO It looks as if rulings depend on elitism and the favors system or opps "where did it go" system IMO

If you want your likeness to be as private as possible, just don't put your mug and laundry out there if it can be prevented. IMO for it's much harder to take it back, ever.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 15, 2007, 06:29:20 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 15, 2007, 06:35:21 AM »

From Diario:
Informacion nobo saliendo di Corte Superior PAUL VAN DER SLOOT TABATA TIN DOS BIAHA CONTACTO PERSONAL CU NATALEE RIBA E ANOCHI DI DESAPARICION

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Riba 13 di Februari 2007 Corte Superior a dicta sentencia contra Paul van der Sloot den e caso cu el a apela relaciona cu e daño y perhuicio cu tanto su persona a pidi, como tambe su famia y di cual nan tabata haya cu esaki no tabata suficiente, mirando cu corte den prome instancia na Aruba a duna Paul van der Sloot so (no su otro miembronan di famia) 40 mil florin di daño y perhuicio y 1500 florin pa cubri gastonan huridico (abogado, corte, etc).
E sentencia di Corte Superior, esta Hof a cay manera un bom cerca Paul van der Sloot y su abogado defensor pasobra segun e abogado, Hof a haci uzo di informacionnan cu no ta cuadra cu berdad.
Hof a dicta cu Paul van der Sloot a busca Joran van der Sloot y Natalee na Mc Donald Palm Beach y hiba nan dos Holiday Inn, segun declaracion di testigonan y tambe informacion haya for di un Tap (den e caso aki lo ta wordo referi na scuchamento di un of kizas mas yamada telefonico di Paul van der Sloot, door di autoridadnan policial).
Te cu recien e informacion clave aki no tabata conoci cerca prensa y aparentemente solamente cerca polis y Ministerio Publico. Henter e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway ta haya un buelta diferente awor cu informacion ta sali for di nada menos cu Corte Superior, unda mencion ta wordo haci di declaracion di testigonan y tambe informacion di tapmento di telefoon, cu ta mustra of ta duna indicacion cu Paul van der Sloot lo tabata tin dos biaha contacto personal cu Natalee durante e anochi di desaparicion di Natalee!!
Mencion ta wordo haci, cu segun un of mas procesverbaal riba e tapmento di telefoon y tambe declaracion di Paul van der Sloot mes, cu Paul a busca Joran y Natalee na Mc Donald y hiba nan Holiday Inn.
Basa riba e informacionnan menciona, autoridadnan hudicial y policial tabata tin e tempo ey un base hustifica pa detene Paul van der Sloot riba diferente sospecho.
Segun Hof, Paul van der Sloot mes ta culpable, a percura of a causa (depende con cada ken interpreta esaki gramatical for di e sentencia di Hof) cu el a wordo deteni y cu no por tene pais Aruba responsabel pa e dañonan sufri y pa cual e tabata exigi un daño y perhuicio cu pa colmo el a gana den prome instancia, pero a apela pa haya mas y awor a bin perde saco cu cangreu y tur.
Den e sentencia tin varios punto y aspecto cu a trece un bista diferente riba e caso di Natalee Holloway y cu durante dianan venidero lo bay wordo analisa, pero e informacion mas impactante ta e asunto di buscamento di Natalee y Joran na Mc Donald, Palm Beach y tambe cu Paul lo tabata tin dos biaha contacto personal cu Natalee riba e anochi di desaparicion.
Pregunta cardinal awor ta; kico autoridadnan policial a scucha di yamada telefonico cu nan a tap di Paul van der Sloot y e pregunta mas cayente ta; ki ora, bao ki circunstancia y unda Paul van der Sloot como tata di Joran van der Sloot tabata tin contacto personal cu Natalee Holloway e anochi cu Natalee a desaparece.
Si Hof ta bisa cu den un procesverbaal mencion ta wordo haci cu Paul van der Sloot a busca Joran y Natalee e anochi menciona na Mc Donald, Palm Beach, esey ta un contacto y na cua ocasion tabata e di dos contacto?
Riba e anochi di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, Paul van der Sloot a bolbe topa cu Natalee despues di a baha Joran hunto cu Natalee na Holliday Inn? Si esey ta e caso anto ta unda nan lo a topa otro y ki ora durante e anochi cu Natalee a desaparece?
Den declaracionnan di Joran y e rumannan Kalpoe tabata tin un pleitamento y nengamento formal entre e trio aki, si nan a bay cu Natalee na cas di Paul van der Sloot riba e anochi di desaparicion.
Ta pesey tambe ta importante pa haya claridad riba e dos biahanan cu Paul van der Sloot lo tabata tin contacto personal cu Natalee riba e anochi cuestionable y unda y bao ki circunstancia.
Abogado di Paul van der Sloot ta nenga cu Paul a declara cu el a busca Joran y Natalee na Mc Donald palm Beach y cu e tabata tin contacto cu Natalee riba e anochi di desaparicion, pero Corte Superior ta basa su sentencia riba informacionnan presenta door di Procurador General interino di Aruba. Awor ta ken ta gaña of ken ta papia e berdad?
--
Let's hope this "evidence" causes things to happen in Aruba.  It would be poetic justice for Paul's greed to be his and Joran's undoing.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 15, 2007, 06:44:00 AM »

Solo di Pueblo   February 13, 2007 - Page 14
A nice picture of Natalee and the story about "Haunting Evidence"

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:28 AM »

One of the clean up crew in action after IBEs party :

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: February 15, 2007, 07:02:41 AM »

Leslie It is indeed poetic justice for Paulus the Pervert to be the one to bring himself undone by his greed and arrogance.  My mother used to say "It takes a liar to have a good memory".  Well the coverup could well be coming unravelled and we will all be there to enjoy the moment for Natalee and her family and friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 15, 2007, 07:18:12 AM »

I ran the Diario story through the Pap translator and saw this section:
"where mencion is wordo haci of declaracion of testigonan y also informacion of tapmento of telefoon, cu is show or is give indicacion cu paul van der sloot will was have two trip contacto personal cu natalee during the night of desaparicion of natalee!!
-
I read it as Paul had two contacts with Natalee the night she disappeared with evidence obtained from sworn testimony and telephone wiretaping.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 15, 2007, 07:41:42 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
"where mencion is wordo haci of declaracion of testigonan y also informacion of tapmento of telefoon, cu is show or is give indicacion cu paul van der sloot will was have two trip contacto personal cu natalee during the night of desaparicion of natalee!!
-
I read it as Paul had two contacts with Natalee the night she disappeared with evidence obtained from sworn testimony and telephone wiretaping.

We have never seen Paulus cell phone or house phone records.  I always said if we saw who he called that night this case would be over.

Tyler mentioned one night while we were discussing the telephone call that Natalee made that night that the voice in the background could have been Paulus.  This is why Beth was so sure Natalee was at the house.  Maybe Beth needed to hear Paulus' voice to make sure she could recognized the voice and the more she heard Paulus talk she knew it was him.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 15, 2007, 07:44:40 AM »

-

Again, that son of a bitch! As Deepak stated "You're own father"!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 15, 2007, 07:46:35 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
-

Again, that son of a bitch! As Deepak stated "You're own father"!

Yep.  Deepak few words are haunting.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 15, 2007, 07:52:47 AM »

Quite frankly Anita portrays Paulus as this soft spoken man and if you see him in interviews he lays the accent on pretty thick.  Now compare Anita and Paulus' accent.  Anita speaks really well and Paulus pretends he doesn't.  I think it is done by design.  Paulus knows someone has him on tape and he will claim that it is not him my English is not that good.

Paulus is not soft spoken and Tim Miller witnessed that first hand when he blew a gasket in front of his house.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 15, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »

The more recent revelations demonstrate that at least part of the reason for the cover up was Paulus being directly involved in what happened to Natalee that night/morning. Aruba is done, as far as I am concerned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.