May 29, 2024, 05:18:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #497 7/18 - 7/19/2006  (Read 137815 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 19, 2006, 03:00:53 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
PS you should have gotten an email from Klaas...

Now you got one...Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 19, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
So true Third! What a sweetie pie you are!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Kimmy!  It's funny...but when I hear some of these arguements about the "O/T" stuff, I think to myself that Natalee would want us all to engage each other in conversations...some thought provoking, and some silly and fun!  Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds, but there are times I truly feel the reason I was brought here (to SM) was because Natalee wanted me to.  It's like an extended family, and family should communicate about any and everything that passes through their hearts and minds.  If we're here to discuss Natalee, then let's do that.  But, conversations have much more of an impact if you have an emotional connection with whomever it is your conversing with.  That's my 2 cents, anyway...

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now... Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 19, 2006, 03:08:55 PM »

Third,

When is enough? If the 'operators' of this site have a problem with me they know where to find me. If anything reminds me of grammar school, references intimating being reprimanded does or for finding things such as humping a bit too much do. I can find that at other sites, I'm here due to the content of this site which isn't pants crumpled on the floor or a love-in with men. A smooch or two great as is kindness and humanity, love it and advocate it, but golly this sexual innuendo is overkill today. Is it so bad that gets to me as Easy's photos got to you? Are the rules the same for you and I?

If Klaas or the Reds disagree with that, please feel free to edit me, I am not in charge here. My apologies in advance for taking up valuable space with this saga that isn't allowed to end.

I've learned a lot here, from many, and one lesson was when to back off and not go another round. Just think back to myself and Daniel, ok? So I don't and won't do public whinefests, attack others, or air things publicly anymore after falling off that wagon today. I like it that way and it is my choice what I do within that equation.

Moderation is good in all things. I also don't post much now so why all the banter when if I post something like the reference to partygaming or even the interesting pieces on the FP, they don't get equal time?

Just a little 50/50 would be nice, thank you. I feel sure I've bored some over this and apologize for that, it won't happen again for I've said my piece.

Peace Out.

I continue to stand with the girl.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 19, 2006, 03:24:11 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Third,

When is enough? If the 'operators' of this site have a problem with me they know where to find me. If anything reminds me of grammar school, references intimating being reprimanded does or for finding things such as humping a bit too much do. I can find that at other sites, I'm here due to the content of this site which isn't pants crumpled on the floor or a love-in with men. A smooch or two great as is kindness and humanity, love it and advocate it, but golly this sexual innuendo is overkill today. Is it so bad that gets to me as Easy's photos got to you? Are the rules the same for you and I?

If Klaas or the Reds disagree with that, please feel free to edit me, I am not in charge here. My apologies in advance for taking up valuable space with this saga that isn't allowed to end.

I've learned a lot here, from many, and one lesson was when to back off and not go another round. Just think back to myself and Daniel, ok? So I don't and won't do public whinefests, attack others, or air things publicly anymore after falling off that wagon today. I like it that way and it is my choice what I do within that equation.

Moderation is good in all things. I also don't post much now so why all the banter when if I post something like the reference to partygaming or even the interesting pieces on the FP, they don't get equal time?

Just a little 50/50 would be nice, thank you. I feel sure I've bored some over this and apologize for that, it won't happen again for I've said my piece.

Peace Out.

Again, I completely disagree, but respect your views none-the-less.  I can go point by point regarding the "examples" (taken out of context, IMO) you've provided, but I won't.  Again, I'll simply acknowledge your points, and use them accordingly.  But, I must say...I am a little disappointed though.  Not in you, but in your perception of me.  I guess as I said before...agree to disagree...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 19, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Good Morning Monks!  And FM!!!  Boring white Wink

We went to dinner with friends last night and one of the couples were new to my husband and I...friends of friends....one in the group asked me what was the latest on Natalee.....the new couple immediately jumped in and said they were planning a late summer vacation to the Caribbean...their travel agent advised them NOT to go to Aruba...as they have 2 teenage daughters..and he felt the Natalee story was serious enuf that he is not selling Aruba and when people inquired he does everything possible...very successfully ...to divert them to another island..he instead booked them to St. Martin...the wife said the TA said they haven't booked a trip to Aruba in over 6 months...and in fact had NO Aruba posters on the wall...this is a HUGE TRAVEL agency btw.... Very Happy

Very good thing to hear Sunny!  I think the message is being heard...loud and clear!  Hopefully, soon the island itself will hear it as well... Rolling Eyes

Hi T/S....I went to look in our Sunday paper travels section....nothing for Aruba offered Very Happy

All these types of things we are hearing is encouraging.  I appears travelers are using COMMON SENSE and not going to Aruba!!

It is just as simple as:  Say I am coming to your town and you tell me to not go to "Oak St" after dark - it is dangerous.  Am I gonna go anyhow, just to see if what you are saying is true?  Am I gonna say - Well, I'm gonna go because nothing could happen to me?  NO!  I'm gonna believe you and play it safe.  There's nothing special about "Oak St." that isn't something just like it elsewhere.

I think it's the same w/ Aruba - word has gotten out and people are gonna heed the warnings.  IMO - they've cut their heads off to spite their faces.

I am glad that travel agents are spreading the word ! !
Since the disappearance of Natalee we have learned so many things about Aruba that are very unpleasant. Some of it was courtesy Joe T. and their own representatives. ! ! And then they trash Americans who have come there in the past.
It's the same thing here in Canada.. people at my work know about this case ( not as much as we do ) and Aruba is the place where that girl
was murdered and it was all hushed up because of the Dad being a judge.
So, why would a sensible person want to take their hard earned money and spend it there. A vacation on Aruba could turn ugly and are you going to be prepared ?
I am just glad that the word is out. Once a place gets a reputation like that, there is not much Aruba Inc. can do. Find some other way to bolster the economy. Forget about the tourists industry, Diversify. There has got to be something they could do there ! !  That is legal of course.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 19, 2006, 03:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

We went to dinner with friends last night and one of the couples were new to my husband and I...friends of friends....one in the group asked me what was the latest on Natalee.....the new couple immediately jumped in and said they were planning a late summer vacation to the Caribbean...their travel agent advised them NOT to go to Aruba...as they have 2 teenage daughters..and he felt the Natalee story was serious enuf that he is not selling Aruba and when people inquired he does everything possible...very successfully ...to divert them to another island..he instead booked them to St. Martin...the wife said the TA said they haven't booked a trip to Aruba in over 6 months...and in fact had NO Aruba posters on the wall...this is a HUGE TRAVEL agency btw.... Very Happy

Very good thing to hear Sunny!  I think the message is being heard...loud and clear!  Hopefully, soon the island itself will hear it as well... Rolling Eyes

Hi T/S....I went to look in our Sunday paper travels section....nothing for Aruba offered Very Happy

All these types of things we are hearing is encouraging.  I appears travelers are using COMMON SENSE and not going to Aruba!!

It is just as simple as:  Say I am coming to your town and you tell me to not go to "Oak St" after dark - it is dangerous.  Am I gonna go anyhow, just to see if what you are saying is true?  Am I gonna say - Well, I'm gonna go because nothing could happen to me?  NO!  I'm gonna believe you and play it safe.  There's nothing special about "Oak St." that isn't something just like it elsewhere.

I think it's the same w/ Aruba - word has gotten out and people are gonna heed the warnings.  IMO - they've cut their heads off to spite their faces.

Since the disappearance of Natalee we have learned so many things about Aruba that are very unpleasant. Some of it was courtesy Joe T. and their own representatives. ! ! And then they trash Americans who have come there in the past.
It's the same thing here in Canada.. people at my work know about this case ( not as much as we do ) and Aruba is the place where that girl
So, why would a sensible person want to take their hard earned money and spend it there. A vacation on Aruba could turn ugly and are you going to be prepared ?
I am just glad that the word is out. Once a place gets a reputation like that, there is not much Aruba Inc. can do. Find some other way to bolster the economy. Forget about the tourists industry, Diversify. There has got to be something they could do there ! !  That is legal of course.

Getting back to topic.... I have been pleasantly surprised as I often say that even ppl I thought would be clueless ... get it...

like FM said this morning...they need to stop the BS and tell us what happened....

and Klaasend it's entirely possible that we will get a favorable ruling..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM »

Hi Fluffy!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2006, 03:35:59 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hi Fluffy!

Hiya fm!!  How goes it today?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 19, 2006, 03:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Getting back to topic.... I have been pleasantly surprised as I often say that even ppl I thought would be clueless ... get it...

like FM said this morning...they need to stop the BS and tell us what happened....

and Klaasend it's entirely possible that we will get a favorable ruling..

I am going to go away this winter somewhere, don't know where or when, but we have all had our summer holidays cancelled. I am home today and Friday becasue I has a dental thingie and I have a country garden wedding to to some stuff for. And that's it for the summer. They want overtime ( paid of course ) and I will give it to them and dream of getting away somewhere where there is no SNOW in February. I certainly would not even consider Aruba. Lovely to look at La Cabana resort, but holy C%^&, who could have a good time there ?
My co workers are the kind of tourists they might want on Aruba,
older, no kids to support, disposable income ....... not the type that smoke crack or would go looking for drugs. Would not be caught dead in a place like Carlos 'n Charlies. or vacationing n a place like Aruba. Some of them did go on cruises, etc past winter, Aruba was not considered.  Laughing  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #469 on: July 19, 2006, 03:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Sunfreak2 wrote:
I firmly believe that people of Aruba have been forced into silence by fear of retribution from the power house of Aruba, whether that is the MEP or the mob. These people have been afraid to report crimes for years. It seems that they are finally willing to step up and protest since the water & electricity service on Aruba was threatened. I have to believe that since Jossy seems to have such integrity & willingness to go against the grain simply because of love for his island country, that there must be more people like him there, otherwise he would simply give up & leave. Perhaps one day when they are trying to reconstruct their country and repair the divide with the US, they will disclose the truth about this case. America will accept nothing less than that at this point in time.

I cannot believe that on that whole island there is but one voice interested in finding out what happened to this innocent tourist.  The fact that we are only hearing this ONE voice is telling of the character of the people that reside there.   JMHO

They are all still hoping it will just go away. WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!  The family, the blogs, the forums FOR Natalee and her family, etc. are not going away, PERIOD! We will not stop until we have answers. She did not run away. She had no reason to run away. Last time I checked, 18 year old persons do NOT run away. If they chose to leave, they pack up what they want and leave...gone. Natalee met with foul play in whatever form. We, with a solid mind know this. Klass.....interesting news re: judge decision may come next week. I certainly hope so. Torture on the family and us, as well. Perhaps good news is upon us. Take care all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 19, 2006, 03:49:27 PM »

I like to google!  Sometimes, I find good stuff.  I don't know whose
Photobucket account this is but ....I don't care - I  just like looking at pictures:
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/refspics/natalee%20holloway/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 19, 2006, 03:52:39 PM »

klaas, or anyone, did you see this post by MF, and what did you make of it?

No surprise that after my youngest family member, once again got in trouble with the ALE, even used a fire arm against them, I would call him to come hide with me in the States.

Even try everything to cover this BIG story, threatening reporters and even the ALE not to leak info. Well, this happened about 3 weeks ago and finally leaks (which I use against Aruba) are coming out.

I slander a young man because he lives his life as a normal teenager and is related to a man I really hate, but when it hits home, I do not say a thing. At least Joran never had a problem with the ALE or an attitude problem or even drugs problem.

Will Aruba ask once again have to ask for an extradition and from the same family?

Last edited on Wed Jul 19th, 2006 12:19 pm by MF
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 19, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Photobucket account this is but ....I don't care - I  just like looking at pictures:

Thanks, Leslie.

A huge collection of pics....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 19, 2006, 03:55:43 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

You hit the motherlode. Those pix are from refugees ! !
For you next mission, should you choose to aceept, is to find
blondiefrommichigan   ( ok I found it, but can't get in ) .
She is the infamous caller from India.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 19, 2006, 03:59:09 PM »

Hi cp!  

I can't make out what MF is trying to say.  I think I need a translation! Embarassed

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 19, 2006, 04:00:50 PM »

Hi cp!  

I can't make out what MF is trying to say.  I think I need a translation! Embarassed

Hi Kimmy, me either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 19, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"

No surprise that after my youngest family member, once again got in trouble with the ALE, even used a fire arm against them, I would call him to come hide with me in the States.

Even try everything to cover this BIG story, threatening reporters and even the ALE not to leak info. Well, this happened about 3 weeks ago and finally leaks (which I use against Aruba) are coming out.

I slander a young man because he lives his life as a normal teenager and is related to a man I really hate, but when it hits home, I do not say a thing. At least Joran never had a problem with the ALE or an attitude problem or even drugs problem.

Will Aruba ask once again have to ask for an extradition and from the same family?

No I hadn't seen it yet, running a virus scan and my PC is very slow right now.  Very interresting, I'll have to go to FOB and look and all the posts around it.  Thanks!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 19, 2006, 04:03:26 PM »

Speaking of photos....I noticed recently on a site that is suppose to be Joran's w/ Zorpia. NOW I know some say this is not his site and even after looking at the JOIN date, I still had questions. I have had this site saved forever.....ANYWAY...recently a lot more pictures have been up loaded to his site. As I look through the site ......IF Joran uploaded these pictures himself......he is, in my opinion, trying to make it look like he prefers DARK lady's, or at least even dark haired ladies...not blonde, blue eyed females. Anyone else notice this..IF indeed, Joran updated his pictures here??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 19, 2006, 04:05:34 PM »

Eek.....sorry--4got to add the url to what we may call Joran's Zorpia site. Now don't get me wrong....I know there are tons of fake Joran sites out there, but this one was created before Nat went missing.....anyway...here is the link>>http://www.zorpia.com/loverboy362

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 19, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "cp405"

No I hadn't seen it yet, running a virus scan and my PC is very slow right now.  Very interresting, I'll have to go to FOB and look and all the posts around it.  Thanks!

No posts around it kaas.  It's a new subject and no one questioned it.  Odd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.