May 29, 2024, 04:35:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #497 7/18 - 7/19/2006  (Read 137809 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: July 19, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend
Your post on the caves.. reminded me of somethin...

You prob. already know but there is a tourist spot in Aruba know as the "Sharks Mouth"  in one of the parks.. It is a rock formation that is supposed to look like an open Sharks Mouth.

I looked at it for a bit .. because of the reference to Natalee wanting to see sharks but the location never matched with any info we had..

No big thing.. just thought I'd mention it (I may have  long ago Embarassed )[/b]

Oldfart - I had forgotten about that.  I'll see if I can find a picture of it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 19, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Somone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that was the meeting when Paulus would not allow cameras.  If I am wrong, I know I will stand corrected and graciously so.

Tyler

Good to see that you are here and still helping me get by..
I think this is when Beth & Greata dropped by the VDS and were invited into the VDS household,  NO Cameras for 90 min... I do not think Beth has ever spoken on what was said during that time but I keep seeing reference to Greta wanting to be ill because of what Anita describes but have not located the source...

and yes it is a vey long improper sentence
 Wink

Yes, Tyler, I think OF is correct. I also remember seeing Beth as she left and she looked so drained and stricken and then Anita pretending to be sympathetic and insincerely kissing Beth goodbye on the cheek.

Poor Beth..

I am not kidding...had a dream about Beth last night and I rarely remember my dreams!! Seemed so real!! I don't know what I was sitting in a waiting room for...but I looked over and there say Beth...and I told her I knew her story and asked her if I could give her a hug...and she said yes...and I did and she started sobbing...telling me she travelled alone like this all the time telling Natalee's story...then I said I was part of SM and asked her if it was ok to ask a few questions...asked her about the alledged phone calls from Natalee...weird to explain...she said no...but gave me a sign she had to say that while telling me yes with her body language...and then I woke up. I am not a dreamer...really not!! But this was so real and so vivid!! Giving her that hug. Still with me know...can't get it out of my head. Well..gotta go do my civic duty in neighborhood...Love you all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 19, 2006, 10:20:06 PM »

Klaasend

You prob. already know but there is a tourist spot in Aruba know as the "Sharks Mouth"  in one of the parks.. It is a rock formation that is supposed to look like an open Sharks Mouth.

I looked at it for a bit .. because of the reference to Natalee wanting to see sharks but the location never matched with any info we had..

No big thing.. just thought I'd mention it (I may have  long ago Embarassed )[/b]

That's interesting...first time I have heard about this...maybe if we re-examine the location something may be more in focus or give a clue, however small?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 19, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Go to Video - Mom Meets Suspect's Parents
Paul asks that the cameras be turned off
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Go to Video - Van der Sloots Speak
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Leslie
Went to the link of http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html
clcked on Video: Natalee's Mom Meets Suspect's Mom

which has properties of
javascript:videoPlayer('062105/greta_holloway_062105','Holloway%
and  get a empty Fox Video Screen up...  
any idea of what I'm doing wrong???
Thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 19, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »

ldstlou said:
I am not kidding...had a dream about Beth last night and I rarely remember my dreams!! Seemed so real!! I don't know what I was sitting in a waiting room for...but I looked over and there say Beth...and I told her I knew her story and asked her if I could give her a hug...and she said yes...and I did and she started sobbing...telling me she travelled alone like this all the time telling Natalee's story...then I said I was part of SM and asked her if it was ok to ask a few questions...asked her about the alledged phone calls from Natalee...weird to explain...she said no...but gave me a sign she had to say that while telling me yes with her body language...and then I woke up. I am not a dreamer...really not!! But this was so real and so vivid!! Giving her that hug. Still with me know...can't get it out of my head. Well..gotta go do my civic duty in neighborhood...Love you all!!

Those kind of stories give me goose bumps.!  Embarassed  Confused

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 19, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »

Mrs Red...if you're still here...I understand.  I'll elaborate more later.

Everyone be cool!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 19, 2006, 10:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Hey, anyone!  If that's Jossy saying "due to unforeseen circumstances" he can't do the radio show, does anyone have any thoughts on this?  

*IF* Easy's talking about Jossy, then I feel uneasy (sorry) about it......just sounds a little *off* to me ~ thoughts?

that's not necessarily a bad thing, tcumom, as much as we may want to hear from Jossy...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: July 19, 2006, 10:29:29 PM »

Klaasend

I could be mistaken but the location appears to be on the same side of the island as Arikok and the caves.  Maybe Sleuth or someone more familiar with Aruba can answer about the exact location
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »

Hi Monksters!  Are we happy or upset tonight?  Tell me so I will know if Old Fart needs to get my buckets out.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:27 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Hey, anyone!  If that's Jossy saying "due to unforeseen circumstances" he can't do the radio show, does anyone have any thoughts on this?  

*IF* Easy's talking about Jossy, then I feel uneasy (sorry) about it......just sounds a little *off* to me ~ thoughts?

that's not necessarily a bad thing, tcumom, as much as we may want to hear from Jossy...

Dana said that Jossy is traveling and just can't make the appointment... it's just an unfortunate scheduling thing... and we can keep Tim Miller busy I am sure!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: July 19, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Monksters!  Are we happy or upset tonight?  Tell me so I will know if Old Fart needs to get my buckets out.  Laughing

Happy here!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #771 on: July 19, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »

I personaly have lost most all confidence in Gretas journalism intergrety.
  The way she held the Joran intervview did that for me and the way she seemed to drop Beth when the going got a little slow now i put a lot more faith in Nancy Grace and i for get but there is one other woman news caster that tells it like she sees it .
  I want a reporter that talks straight up and not a
 rateings whore like it seems Greta has turned into  as I say this is just my opinion .
   Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "Leslie"
Go to Video - Mom Meets Suspect's Parents
Paul asks that the cameras be turned off
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Go to Video - Van der Sloots Speak
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: July 19, 2006, 10:34:15 PM »

Hello Mrs. Red, good to see you.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 19, 2006, 10:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Dan's "source" all along was Julia Renfro. He bit her "line, hook, and sinker."

That's interesting wreck. Do you think she ever posted there? I could spot her writing style in about 2 seconds.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 19, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »

There are a LOT of places on the island that were not adequately searched. Given what we know NOW about the desire to coverup all aspects of the case, I am really starting to wonder what kind of evidence might have been there for the taking in the southeastern part of the island, that has NEVER entered into the story much. At least in the very early days.

Any possible evidentiary trail is very cold indeed by now.

Those caves, and the beaches and locales in the SE part of the island, have always haunted me. I have never gotten past the idea that all the lighthouse stuff was meant to lead us in the wrong direction from events that happened AFTER JK2 got through with her.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 19, 2006, 10:35:43 PM »

Klaasend
that is not the pic I found (and did not save) I found one from someones vacation.. I think I even asked you via e-mail where a park/place was located..
Just checked.. and of coure I did not save it... NO Biggie
Question is where in Aruba is the Shark Mouth located??   Anyone?
and it may not  even be realated.. but..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: July 19, 2006, 10:35:59 PM »

Hey Jerry, is that you in your avatar?  Just curious.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 19, 2006, 10:36:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm keeping this short because I'm very tired ~ I didn't sleep enough after work this morning before getting up and doing stuff today...

I went to the Polygraph Convention this afternoon...

And met with Jamie Skeeters, and was invited back to sit in on all the classes both tonight and tomorrow.  All the polygraph people were wonderfully warm and welcoming to me.  Jamie had just gotten off the phone with Beth when I arrived.

Jamie is not a speaker ~ he's just one of the big guns in the polygraph world and part of the head of that convention.  When I got there Aphrodite Jones was speaking.  She said her usual nothing but talked about the Natalee case, Michael Jackson and Scott Peterson.  And she showed black and white photos of the Peterson trial.  I'm not a fan of hers and obviously she didn't get what she wanted from Mark Geragos, because, no matter how much she hung onto his arm during the Peterson trial ~ today she didn't have a kind word for him.

Jamie already does know Dana Pretzer and knows about his talk show.  Jamie and Dana have been talking ~ I just don't think we're going to be hearing about a Jamie interview any time soon...

Keep the faith, though, Monkeys...  We may yet see justice come out of Aruba ~ whether or not Aruba wants justice served or not...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 19, 2006, 10:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Happy here!

Much joy here tonight, Lalas and Mrs. Red...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 19, 2006, 10:38:12 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "wreck"

Dan's "source" all along was Julia Renfro. He bit her "line, hook, and sinker."

That's interesting wreck. Do you think she ever posted there? I could spot her writing style in about 2 seconds.

Tylergal can give you more examples -- but she did come on as herself a few times to "refute" she and "scubajap" were one in the same. Dan never confirmed to me that Julia was his source -- but I blasted him in a private e-mail and he did not deny it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.