May 29, 2024, 04:09:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #497 7/18 - 7/19/2006  (Read 137806 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 19, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Shell:  
I notice and pay attention. I just don't always speak up. Since I put my foot in my mouth so often, I find I am better off mostly lurking Smile

Same here Shell!  I mostly leave it to those who really work on the case here and know so much more than I do about all the playas.  

Sunny, where are you going in September??

tidy

St. Louis....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 19, 2006, 09:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Somone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that was the meeting when Paulus would not allow cameras.  If I am wrong, I know I will stand corrected and graciously so.

Tyler

Good to see that you are here and still helping me get by..
I think this is when Beth & Greata dropped by the VDS and were invited into the VDS household,  NO Cameras for 90 min... I do not think Beth has ever spoken on what was said during that time but I keep seeing reference to Greta wanting to be ill because of what Anita describes but have not located the source...

and yes it is a vey long improper sentence
 Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 19, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »

Secondary to family circumstances out of my control, I will be unable to listen and/or call into Dana's program, which I had planned to do.  Will someone be kind enough to schedule calls from forum members.  I think we need to do as many calls as Dana will allow and perhaps, base some of the questions on our list and if it is organized, it could be done in a very professional way.  All the monkeys are very capable of that type of professionalism.  We need an organizer.  Mrs. Red, are you listening?

hiTyler....so good to see you....if she hasn;'t already I am sure Klaas will put a thread up for questions for Tim!!  Hope every thing's OK.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 19, 2006, 09:53:23 PM »

This was posted at RWV on June 11th when the report came out that Natalee was dead.  What happened after this that changed Dan/RWV?  I know the coverup began in earnest:

The Tunnel of Love is in Arikok park it's also called Huliba Cave and is near the Guadirikiri Cave, where Pitbull was found:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 19, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »

Somone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that was the meeting when Paulus would not allow cameras.  If I am wrong, I know I will stand corrected and graciously so.

Hi Tyler good to see you.

You are correct Paulus would not allow cameras when Beth and Greta went to his house.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 19, 2006, 09:56:11 PM »

I created a thread for Tim Miller questions:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=97
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 19, 2006, 09:59:37 PM »

Secondary to family circumstances out of my control, I will be unable to listen and/or call into Dana's program, which I had planned to do.  Will someone be kind enough to schedule calls from forum members.  I think we need to do as many calls as Dana will allow and perhaps, base some of the questions on our list and if it is organized, it could be done in a very professional way.  All the monkeys are very capable of that type of professionalism.  We need an organizer.  Mrs. Red, are you listening?

I am here.. and Dana has seen the questions for Larry Garrison.. do we want  a thread for Tim Miller?  I can get those to him early and I can make one call...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 19, 2006, 10:00:05 PM »

You are always gracious!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 19, 2006, 10:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I created a thread for Tim Miller questions:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=97

We almost had two... I checked just before posting a new one...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 19, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I am here.. and Dana has seen the questions for Larry Garrison.. do we want  a thread for Tim Miller?  I can get those to him early and I can make one call...

Dang, I am late...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 19, 2006, 10:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Tyler

I think this is when Beth & Greata dropped by the VDS and were invited into the VDS household,  NO Cameras for 90 min... I do not think Beth has ever spoken on what was said during that time but I keep seeing reference to Greta wanting to be ill because of what Anita describes but have not located the source...

Wink

Yes, Tyler, I think OF is correct. I also remember seeing Beth as she left and she looked so drained and stricken and then Anita pretending to be sympathetic and insincerely kissing Beth goodbye on the cheek.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 19, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "igsigs"
I'm down with that XXX.  I put Joran/Deepak on one level and Satish on another. Joran always sounds like he 'has' something on Satish and is using that to keep Deepak in line.

If you look at the timeline tho, the more likely combination is actually Joran/Satish.  Deepak has computer activity running from 2:00 to at least 3:30 and possibly as late as 4:30.  And Joran wouldn't have been sending Deepak casual IM's like "What's up" if at that point they both knew Natalee was dead.  However Satish could have shown up on the beach (or whereever) with Joran and Natalee as early as 15 minutes after Joran's 2:26 call to Deepak.

Shiz, I think you may be assuming that Deepak is on his own account.  I would guess it is more likely that there is one computer in the Kalpoe home and that Satish was on it, if anyone, that night.  Perhaps Satish was taken home to make sure the transmissions came through and were saved on the computer's HD.  I wouldn't put much credibility in who was using whose account as they most likely shared each other's or at least knew how to access each other's accounts.  Joran's casual IM's could have been signals to verify if certain tasks had been accomplished, like downloads of video that took 8 1/2 minutes to transmit.

They probably had different logins tho.  And supposedly Deepak was chatting with friends online during that time.  And possibly the 2:26 call was to Deepak's cell not the Kalpoe home phone.  So it probably was Deepak, and if it's true that he was chatting with friends and that can be proven then it almost certainly was.

And I don't think it's plausable they were IMing in code, if they were thinking about their computer activity being checked then their stories wouldn't have been contradicted by their computer activity.

Shiz .. I found it odd that jvds would text to deepak I'm home...

I agree, that's weird, but I don't think it was a code.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 19, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "tidycat"
Shell:  
I notice and pay attention. I just don't always speak up. Since I put my foot in my mouth so often, I find I am better off mostly lurking Smile

Same here Shell!  I mostly leave it to those who really work on the case here and know so much more than I do about all the playas.  

Sunny, where are you going in September??

tidy

St. Louis....

speaking od St Louis...don't know why but I am 1 of 4 people who have electricity in my whole neighborhood!! CRAZY HERE!! Trees down EVERYWHERE!! I lost one strip of siding on my front porch...rest of my house is brick....lots of people lost awnings...trees on houses!! Going to see if neighbors need a place to stay (with air conditioning) or to use my freezer/ fridge!! I will miss you all!! Godd night and sweet dreams!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 19, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »

Klaasend
Your post on the caves.. reminded me of somethin...

You prob. already know but there is a tourist spot in Aruba know as the "Sharks Mouth"  in one of the parks.. It is a rock formation that is supposed to look like an open Sharks Mouth.

I looked at it for a bit .. because of the reference to Natalee wanting to see sharks but the location never matched with any info we had..

No big thing.. just thought I'd mention it (I may have  long ago Embarassed )[/b]

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 19, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This was posted at RWV on June 11th when the report came out that Natalee was dead.  What happened after this that changed Dan/RWV?  I know the coverup began in earnest:

The Tunnel of Love is in Arikok park it's also called Huliba Cave and is near the Guadirikiri Cave, where Pitbull was found:

Dan's "source" all along was Julia Renfro. He bit her "line, hook, and sinker."

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 19, 2006, 10:10:50 PM »

Okay, thank you Tyler and whoever else said it:  there was no camera during that first meeting with Anita/Paulus.  However, that same week, day, or whatever, Greta did take cameras inside and she herself interviewed the VDSs.  Beth was not there for that interview.

I went to the link Leslie graciously supplied and it was the news bite of Beth and Greta visiting, going in and leaving only (with Anita kissing Beth on the cheek).  I would like to see the one where Greta interviewed them.  However, I use dial-up and it takes forever for me to view videos.  I had to go to someone else's computer to view the rock videos.  I was going to try to transcribe Greta's interview.  With the link I can use somebody's computer and try to transcribe...maybe.

tidy.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 19, 2006, 10:12:26 PM »

Klaasend
Your post on the caves.. reminded me of somethin...

You prob. already know but there is a tourist spot in Aruba know as the "Sharks Mouth"  in one of the parks.. It is a rock formation that is supposed to look like an open Sharks Mouth.

I looked at it for a bit .. because of the reference to Natalee wanting to see sharks but the location never matched with any info we had..

No big thing.. just thought I'd mention it (I may have  long ago Embarassed )[/b]

Oldfart - I had forgotten about that.  I'll see if I can find a picture of it.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 19, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »

Go to Video - Mom Meets Suspect's Parents
Paul asks that the cameras be turned off
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

Go to Video - Van der Sloots Speak
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 19, 2006, 10:13:15 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Tyler

Wink

Yes, Tyler, I think OF is correct. I also remember seeing Beth as she left and she looked so drained and stricken and then Anita pretending to be sympathetic and insincerely kissing Beth goodbye on the cheek.

Poor Beth..

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 19, 2006, 10:15:44 PM »

Shiz.. I don't think it's a code.. I think it's strange for boys that age.. and implies guilt of both jvds and k2...  boys that age just don't act that way... girls do...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.