May 29, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #497 7/18 - 7/19/2006  (Read 137799 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2006, 11:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tony"
I just saw Joe Tacopino on tv,  he is representing  the 18 year old who had an illicit affair with Christie Brinkleys' husband.  He said her young age made her succeptible.  
He is a true attorney in the perfect sense of the word.
Paid LIAR.

Yes Tony - I just saw the girl or part of an interview with her.  What a joke, IMO.  This girl fooled around with a man she knew was married.  He gave her a job and gifts and now they think they can sue him?

Well, she was working for him. And it is sexual harassment.
Will Joe Sue ? Embarassed
If there is money, Joe will Sue Yoo. Does anyone remember all that Sue Woo Who posting ?    Embarassed  Embarassed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2006, 11:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
I was teasing you, mrs red. Not many can tell them apart anyway and especially in that little pic.

Sorry for OT everyone.  Wink  Will gladly talk Shango with Lala's.  Laughing

I don't mind listening to Shango.. but I am woefully lacking in the language...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2006, 11:03:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I just saw Joe Tacopino on tv,  he is representing  the 18 year old who had an illicit affair with Christie Brinkleys' husband.  He said her young age made her succeptible.  
Paid LIAR.

Yes Tony - I just saw the girl or part of an interview with her.  What a joke, IMO.  This girl fooled around with a man she knew was married.  He gave her a job and gifts and now they think they can sue him?

and her defense is that she is young?? Rolling Eyes

and hey none.. how's hubby?

This pi--es me to no end though!!! The man has no integrity at all!!! How can he stand up for this girl who made a conscious decision to get involved with this loser....and then take a stand against Natalee!!! Even more enraging to me!!!! That friggin' Joran is making $$ off of what he did to Natalee!!! What a spit in the face to the family!!! I am not a violent person...but I am telling you...it ENRAGES!!!! me and I don't know how Beth keeps her cool and doesn't have the kids shot!! So sorry...my blood pressure is just really BOILING!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2006, 11:04:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Paid LIAR.

Well, she was working for him. And it is sexual harassment.
Will Joe Sue ? Embarassed
If there is money, Joe will Sue Yoo. Does anyone remember all that Sue Woo Who posting ?    Embarassed  Embarassed

Sue Who??  Laughing
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2006, 11:04:18 PM »

Hi nonesuche!

I'm still remembering you in prayer. I wasn't on the "chain", but that sweet one with the pencils passed on that their was a need.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2006, 11:04:26 PM »

Paid LIAR.

I am glad to see that Tacopina has resorted back to his true form. A leopard does not change its spots.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2006, 11:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
YOO HOO!!  Could someone please direct me to the mention of the "elders" that Memhis was speaking of???  Please, pretty please.

Well I will tell you what I know.. (even if you were jealous, LOL)... Jossy's article mentioned the older men taking advantage of the kids..

dang, I am so tired I am not getting this straight...

I think somebody else should explain..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2006, 11:05:15 PM »

Is anyone home in here??  Am I not in the clique?  What do I need to do to get an answer around here anyway?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2006, 11:06:45 PM »

Joe T makes the case that the girl was in the employ of the family and therefore as an employee that he should not have used his "power" to seduce her.  She was under his spell apparently and did not know that her clothes were coming off.  This is what he thinks of women. It is almost a perfect opposite to Natalee without the rape and violence. I hope something terrible happens to the VanDerSloots.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2006, 11:06:47 PM »

Is anyone home in here??  Am I not in the clique?  What do I need to do to get an answer around here anyway?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I just answered.. but it wasn't very good... it was in an article from jossy...

Klaasend can you (as always) help??  or did he say it in the interview??

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

YOO HOO!!  Could someone please direct me to the mention of the "elders" that Memhis was speaking of???  Please, pretty please.

Well I will tell you what I know.. (even if you were jealous, LOL)... Jossy's article mentioned the older men taking advantage of the kids..

Thanks for the effort. I am sure someone will rescue me in a little bit.  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2006, 11:07:50 PM »

Like I say Joran is pond scum and Joe Taco is what feeds on that scum

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »

Thanks for the effort. I am sure someone will rescue me in a little bit.  Wink

It's bugging me now that I can't put it all together for you...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2006, 11:08:18 PM »

I'm not sure if this is it Lala's

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=16446#16446
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2006, 11:08:50 PM »

Trying to find it...you'll have to bite a pencil for a minute... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »

Hi nonesuche!

I'm still remembering you in prayer. I wasn't on the "chain", but that sweet one with the pencils passed on that their was a need.

Hi Memphis-

Thank you for your prayers, that means a lot to us. This week he's off treatment but important scans occur, so a bit apprehensive but also hopeful? THANK YOU !

Mrs Red-

He's holding? Is that a poker term? If so poor analogy on my part but he's slowly building back  Very Happy

Lala-

smooches, you're always in my clique. I can't talk shango so well but I can dance - wanna tango?

Honestly I need to get Dave's book and just use that as a guide, then shango away with you?

I continue to stand with the girl.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »

sorry Lala's, I'm slow.

(and my prev post should be there not their)

I believe the article in Jossy's paper mentioned the island "elders".

Shango was hinting at something very sinister, and it appears to me that is what is what is being revealed.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2006, 11:10:16 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Like I say Joran is pond scum and Joe Taco is what feeds on that scum

I'd like to say worst but I can't Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2006, 11:10:24 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Trying to find it...you'll have to bite a pencil for a minute... Wink
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2006, 11:10:41 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi nonesuche!

Hi Memphis-

Thank you for your prayers, that means a lot to us. This week he's off treatment but important scans occur, so a bit apprehensive but also hopeful? THANK YOU !

Mrs Red-

He's holding? Is that a poker term? If so poor analogy on my part but he's slowly building back  Very Happy

Lala-

smooches, you're always in my clique. I can't talk shango so well but I can dance - wanna tango?

Honestly I need to get Dave's book and just use that as a guide, then shango away with you?

Sistah.. I have my copy I have read. and Amanda has read.. and will send it to you!!

LALAS.. I am elderly.. does that count?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.