June 03, 2024, 06:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #589 3/13 - 3/16/2007  (Read 97544 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 14, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »

well i appreciate you trying! I just remember one of their attorneys is in Chicago, a female with expertise in the insurance industry? Wasn't that her background?

I remember at the time wondering how she got into this mix? go figure  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 14, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »

if joran and paulsu took Natalee to a cave..... thats where the ROTTEN SNEAKERS are

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: March 14, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »

ROTTEN SNEAKERS  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: March 14, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »

the sneakers will reveal themselves

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 14, 2007, 04:53:03 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
if joran and paulsu took Natalee to a cave..... thats where the ROTTEN SNEAKERS are

They should take joran and paulus to a cave to ROT.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Here is the portion of the Greta interview video regarding the shoes:

http://tinyurl.com/2ye96o

Would you wear an old dirty pair of Sneakers for an interview.  For some reason he wore this pair on purpose.  Also, this pair looks totally different than the other shoes you posted.  The other ones look to be more of a high top than the ones he has on in this photo.

Just reading and trying to catch up but did want to comment on the SIZE of the shoe.  If Joran wears a Size 14, then Greta must wear at least a Size 12!  She can't possibly as she is tiny.  They appear very close in size.  How odd!  

It does appear to me that this is much closer to the Size 10.5 that the Dutch claim is his correct shoe size.  The Size 14 is either not his shoe or he is lying about the size in case it is found or to conceal the fact he is wearing the shoes.

That is not a Size 14 shoe.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 14, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »

Greta is TINY

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 14, 2007, 05:20:44 PM »

This is one of my theories.

I believe a lot of the evidence was kept either at the Sloot home or it was given to someone to hold until they could dispose of it.

Now Paulus did not want the main residence searched.  One of the reasons I believe is because Natalee was there in the main house.  Also I believe that Paulus may have collected everything and kept it in a bag until he could arrange for disposal (the delivery truck in his driveway).

Now of course they couldn't keep the mattress because it had Natalee's blood all over it so they had to dump it on the beach.  I also believe they killed a dog and put the blood of the animal on the mattress to try and fool people.  The ALE knows it was Natalee's blood on that mattress.

So what other evidence are we looking for?

1. Natalee's skirt, shirt, sandals, ID, money.
2. Joran's clothes, Sneakers.
3. Paulus's clothes.
4. If the sheets weren't on the mattress that was found then we are possibly looking for sheets, pillows.

What else could we be looking for?

The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is when Jaime was questioned he was asked if Joran gave him something to keep for him.  What was Jaime hiding for Joran?

JAIME CARRASQUILIA 06/17/2005 STATEMENT:

To your question whether Joran wanted me to keep something for him, I can state the following. Joran had not given me anything that I should keep for him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 14, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Just reading and trying to catch up but did want to comment on the SIZE of the shoe.  If Joran wears a Size 14, then Greta must wear at least a Size 12!  She can't possibly as she is tiny.  They appear very close in size.  How odd!  

It does appear to me that this is much closer to the Size 10.5 that the Dutch claim is his correct shoe size.  The Size 14 is either not his shoe or he is lying about the size in case it is found or to conceal the fact he is wearing the shoes.

That is not a Size 14 shoe.   Shocked

Anna, Greta's foot is closer to the camera so it would appear bigger.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: March 14, 2007, 05:28:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBVyqjqchVY

greta talking with devries  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 14, 2007, 05:32:41 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Klaas:

Maybe we should honor everyone that has had his or her name
mentioned on that site... I hope you got a lot of badges because
we have alot of brave monkeys!

Hey, I have had a whole THREAD devoted to trashing me!  Shocked  That should qualify for something special.  Also two front page articles by Dan at RWV on how awful I am after being banned there.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

And they also used to quote everything Tyler posted for some reason.  I don't have time to keep up with one forum let alone other ones to quote people from there.  That is just dopey!

Don't let it bother you.  They are on one person one day and another the next.  Everybody in the whole world is wrong except them, donchaknow.  Some of them I think know better and know Joran is guilty as hell as Dompig said but they keep up the front because they identify with losers like him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »

They are about to read the verdict on the penalty in the John Couey case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 14, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 14, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[.

Anna, Greta's foot is closer to the camera so it would appear bigger.[/quote]

I don't think it is that much closer.  But then I have never thought Joran wore a Size 14 as his feet look abnormally small.  I also think he is only about 6'3" as he does not look that tall compared to other.  I think he claims 6'5" but I think he is not that tall.    

I think he lies about everything.  Confused

Natalee also had a hotel key card with her.  There was some mention of a towel and key card at the dump but turned out not to be hers??  Or that may have only been a rumor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: March 14, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

today would be nice

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 14, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

today would be nice

They said the other day on TV that the waiting time in Florida on death row is approximately 18 months.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: March 14, 2007, 05:43:11 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

today would be nice

They said the other day on TV that the waiting time in Florida on death row is approximately 18 months.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: March 14, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

today would be nice

Much better than California where the waiting time on death row is closer to 20 years.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: March 14, 2007, 05:44:38 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

today would be nice

Much better than California where the waiting time on death row is closer to 20 years.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: March 14, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »

VERDICT = DEATH

I guess the crayons didn't work.  They would not allow Mark Lundsford to speak for fear of giving reason for a mistrial.  I suppose the attorneys were afraid he might issue death threats or just say something so awful it would result in a mistrial or something.

There is always a deputy near Mark in court.  I think that is to prevent his physically attacking Couey.  I wouldn't blame him one bit and guess neither would they, just don't want him to do it.

If he was sane enough to hide her and hide the body he is sane enough to deal with the consequences of his actions.  

I respect the jury's verdict and sentencing.  I am Pro-Life and the taking of any human life is a sad and sickening thing for me but in the instance of some, they have proven that they can't be allowed to live among us.  And the family is owed Justice.

As is Natalee's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.