June 03, 2024, 08:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #589 3/13 - 3/16/2007  (Read 97557 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »

speaking of BANKS Very Happy

<----waiting for ARUBA to go BANKRUPT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:36 PM »

going to work for awhile

back in a bit

i have been thinking  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 15, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding the court hearing Monday about Joran's book:

Great explanation of what is happening, and what is not happening Moon! Thank you for helping me sort this out on the boards!

And by the way Klass - again you can take this post of MOON's to the bank!!

ROFLMAO  Laughing      Laughing

IM BUSTING OVER HERE>........................    rendeer
And I am dying laughing over here! Laughing  Laughing  Hi Monkeys!

Did Klaas go to the bank yet???
She is so loved over there!! lol

I'm just shocked that Medleyrelay and Moonshadows STILL don't have the paper's retraction posted  Wink  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: March 15, 2007, 08:18:15 PM »

One more thought on Christopher...this guy was convicted before...why is he out and why is he allowed to live near a child??!! Isn't someone supposed to be watching he stays clear of children??!!
I had a client who was a convicted sex...not offender...he claimed there was a milder version? but he had dated a minor when he was 18 and was convicted of statatory rape. He wanted to buy a house but had to stay w/in so many miles of a school, park, daycare, etc. I had to give up...1 because the guy gave me the eebie-jeebies and 2..it was virtually impossible to find such a house. His parole officer was really on top of the situation!! She nixed every possibility he came up with. So how do these guys end up across the street from a 6 year old??!! The parole officer should be arrested too!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 15, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »

One more thought on Christopher...this guy was convicted before...why is he out and why is he allowed to live near a child??!! Isn't someone supposed to be watching he stays clear of children??!!
I had a client who was a convicted sex...not offender...he claimed there was a milder version? but he had dated a minor when he was 18 and was convicted of statatory rape. He wanted to buy a house but had to stay w/in so many miles of a school, park, daycare, etc. I had to give up...1 because the guy gave me the eebie-jeebies and 2..it was virtually impossible to find such a house. His parole officer was really on top of the situation!! She nixed every possibility he came up with. So how do these guys end up across the street from a 6 year old??!! The parole officer should be arrested too!!!

He didn't register......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: March 15, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

He didn't register......

so who makes sure they do???!!!!
Someone should be on top of it!!!

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: March 15, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding the court hearing Monday about Joran's book:

Great explanation of what is happening, and what is not happening Moon! Thank you for helping me sort this out on the boards!

And by the way Klass - again you can take this post of MOON's to the bank!!

ROFLMAO  Laughing      Laughing

My question would be what bank, the Aruban Bank of low or no interest?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 15, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »

Oops did it again. Ran everyone off.  Sorry Monks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 15, 2007, 08:49:57 PM »

Ok..so here is what we know

1.  The release of Joran's book has been delayed from April to May.

2.  There is a court hearing in the NL Monday having something to do with Joran's book

Maybe Guido didn't want them to use this cover?   Laughing  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: March 15, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

JORAN used his parents car.......  BET THE FARM

he was dropped off at his house with Natalee

things went bad....... he took the car

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if Deepak, Joran I on Sunday, May 29, 2005, and/or on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours drove to Joran’s house, I can explain to you the following:
The only moment that we went to Joran’s house was on Sunday, May 29, 2005 at around 23:15 or 23.30, when Deepak and I had picked up Joran at his apartment.

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 15, 2007, 09:03:09 PM »

After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

stupid DEEPAK... never saw it coming

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 15, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if Deepak, Joran I on Sunday, May 29, 2005, and/or on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours drove to Joran’s house, I can explain to you the following:
The only moment that we went to Joran’s house was on Sunday, May 29, 2005 at around 23:15 or 23.30, when Deepak and I had picked up Joran at his apartment.

I agree Robots that he did use his parents car.  I also believe Freddy is more guilty than the Kalpoes.  Freddy was with Joran and I bet anything Freddy's good friend Jaime was with them.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: March 15, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Robots that he did use his parents car.  I also believe Freddy is more guilty than the Kalpoes.  Freddy was with Joran and I bet anything Freddy's good friend Jaime was with them.

yep,

K2 are practically telling the police in so many ways.. where the answers are.... the K2 brothers lied and lied for joran and never saw it coming
dont get me wrong they are involved to some degree, but i think they are so stupid they never saw the JORAN PIECE OF GARBAGE train a coming

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 15, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »

After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

stupid DEEPAK... never saw it coming

I believe this was a lie because they were never at the Wyndham.  I believe that Joran was already home when Beth arrived that night.  So if they thought this story up it was while they were at the Sloot dump with Paulus and who ever else was present.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 15, 2007, 09:08:42 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

He didn't register......

so who makes sure they do???!!!!
Someone should be on top of it!!!

I went back and read all the articles. It does seem he was registered. Infact Chritophers family had warned him not to play near that particular house or he might not be seen again(not verbatim). The guy was initially picked up on a parole violation, which stated he was not to have any contact with anyone under 18 years old. Evil evil evil........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 15, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »

boy oh boy...joran sure had the story down pretty nice and all figured out

"the fallen down part is MOST IMPORTANT"

he was worried, because the TEMPORARY place where she was buried
might be stumbled upon and they would find her body
and see the injuries

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  JORAN do you like killing

youre a loser

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 15, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"

yep,

K2 are practically telling the police in so many ways.. where the answers are.... the K2 brothers lied and lied for joran and never saw it coming
dont get me wrong they are involved to some degree, but i think they are so stupid they never saw the JORAN PIECE OF GARBAGE train a coming

At one point in one of the statements it says that Deepak just stood there while Joran was blabbering on and on.  I think Deepak was in total shock at what he was witnessing.

Deepak and Satish know that Natalee was severely injured because they were present when Joran hit her.  Whether she died while they were present I don't know but they know it was bad.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: March 15, 2007, 09:19:24 PM »

Ok..so here is what we know

1.  The release of Joran's book has been delayed from April to May.

2.  There is a court hearing in the NL Monday having something to do with Joran's book

Maybe Guido didn't want them to use this cover?   Laughing  Laughing

Klaas..you are too much!!! THAT is funny!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: March 15, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »

boy oh boy...joran sure had the story down pretty nice and all figured out

"the fallen down part is MOST IMPORTANT"

he was worried, because the TEMPORARY place where she was buried
might be stumbled upon and they would find her body
and see the injuries

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  JORAN do you like killing

youre a loser

Exactly!  Why would you even think of adding that to a lie?  Why not just say they dropped her off?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 15, 2007, 09:21:13 PM »

LOL at how the refugees are fighting over this book!

It almost HAS to be the Wever family that is trying to get Guido's name erased. It fits perfectly with what they did before and I note the hearing is in Holland so that about cinches it for me.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.