June 03, 2024, 07:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #589 3/13 - 3/16/2007  (Read 97551 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 15, 2007, 09:22:59 PM »

the question I have is simple,since I am a cat.If so many of you are from,i.e.why haven't you had Bangor's most famous writer curse him,corruption,etc.Just a random thought.I know it was guido,but I just like everyone to remember gvc,also.Freddy and jamie are guilty as sin,jvds aNd guido are sin.CAT    HISSSSS to aruba

Live with hope,looking for justice
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 15, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
One more thought on Christopher...this guy was convicted before...why is he out and why is he allowed to live near a child??!! Isn't someone supposed to be watching he stays clear of children??!!
I had a client who was a convicted sex...not offender...he claimed there was a milder version? but he had dated a minor when he was 18 and was convicted of statatory rape. He wanted to buy a house but had to stay w/in so many miles of a school, park, daycare, etc. I had to give up...1 because the guy gave me the eebie-jeebies and 2..it was virtually impossible to find such a house. His parole officer was really on top of the situation!! She nixed every possibility he came up with. So how do these guys end up across the street from a 6 year old??!! The parole officer should be arrested too!!!

He didn't register......

so who makes sure they do???!!!!
Someone should be on top of it!!!

I went back and read all the articles. It does seem he was registered. Infact Chritophers family had warned him not to play near that particular house or he might not be seen again(not verbatim). The guy was initially picked up on a parole violation, which stated he was not to have any contact with anyone under 18 years old. Evil evil evil........

THAT is heartbreaking!!
Don't take this the wrong way..but I could not live w/ myself if I had known...took my eyes away for a second or a minute or 5 minutes...and he vanished. Really heartbreaking!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 15, 2007, 09:24:12 PM »

I want it noted that at 4:14pm PST, I posted the Metro paper "retraction".  Please note Medleyrelay and Moonshadows STILL have not posted it at FOB.  Don't they realize that today really is tomorrow in the Netherlands, LOLOL  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 15, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I want it noted that at 4:14pm PST, I posted the Metro paper "retraction".  Please note Medleyrelay and Moonshadows STILL have not posted it at FOB.  Don't they realize that today really is tomorrow in the Netherlands, LOLOL  Laughing

YOU WON!!! YOU WON!!! lol

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 15, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
the question I have is simple,since I am a cat.If so many of you are from,i.e.why haven't you had Bangor's most famous writer curse him,corruption,etc.Just a random thought.I know it was guido,but I just like everyone to remember gvc,also.Freddy and jamie are guilty as sin,jvds aNd guido are sin.CAT    HISSSSS to aruba

They've all played the game.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: March 15, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »

Well...back to playing video games w/ my little man. Night all...good seeing you!! Prayers again to Christopher's family.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 15, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »

I think it would be so funny if it was Paulus and Anita were the ones who are trying to keep there names out of the book.

You all are probably right in it being Guido's family. Can hardly wait to find out.

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 15, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

boy oh boy...joran sure had the story down pretty nice and all figured out

"the fallen down part is MOST IMPORTANT"

he was worried, because the TEMPORARY place where she was buried
might be stumbled upon and they would find her body
and see the injuries

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  JORAN do you like killing

youre a loser

Exactly!  Why would you even think of adding that to a lie?  Why not just say they dropped her off?

EXACTLY

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 15, 2007, 09:28:42 PM »

cat hissssssssssses ????

Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 15, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »

After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

boy oh boy...joran sure had the story down pretty nice and all figured out

"the fallen down part is MOST IMPORTANT"

he was worried, because the TEMPORARY place where she was buried
might be stumbled upon and they would find her body
and see the injuries

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  JORAN do you like killing

youre a loser

Exactly!  Why would you even think of adding that to a lie?  Why not just say they dropped her off?

I agree.  They are saying she was hit in the head by Joran.  What did Joran hit her with.  This reminds me of Viet Vet's post.  Makes me sick to think about.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 15, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »

Hey Cat, Can't you tell Robots is our friend Stephen or is it Nuts44x4? Wink  Wink  Wink

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 15, 2007, 09:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Hey Cat, Can't you tell Robots is our friend Stephen or is it Nuts44x4? Wink  Wink  Wink

it aint me........  although i met him a couple times and have driven by his house a zillion times

saw him at a concert years ago...he was in the FRONT ROW
partying like an animal  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 15, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »

I agree Cat that GVC should not be forgotten.  From what we have read about GVC everyone who worked with him couldn't stand him.

His father is in charge of the security company.  How convenient that there is no security footage from that night.  Also, GVC's sister is a cop and she was working it from the inside.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »

course, i dont live in the city......im on the outskirts

outskirts ???????   ..thats a funny word  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 15, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Sure, the fobrus react like their pants are on fire to get out a retraction about Sporter's freakin book!

Try getting info about the investigation. Or a non-MFed version of the investigation and it's like pulling teeth.

igsigs  D.D.S.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 15, 2007, 09:40:53 PM »

I hope the book never gets published.
Please.
It's all just a load of crapola and I know that how ?
What else could it / would it be ?
What is he going to reveal ? His true shoe size ?
Or worse ! !  Embarassed  Embarassed
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 15, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »

it aint me........  although i met him a couple times and have driven by his house a zillion times

I have always thought his house was so neat. Looked like a cool place to write horror books. JMHO Of course some of his first novels were a tad bit closer to where we lived so I could really relate to the areas.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 15, 2007, 09:44:11 PM »

I have always thought his house was so neat. Looked like a cool place to write horror books. JMHO Of course some of his first novels were a tad bit closer to where we lived so I could really relate to the areas.

secret passages....so i have been told

book cases that move... etc etc etc

im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 15, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »

Igsigs are you a DDS?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 15, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »

On page 3 of todays Bondia, there looks to be an article about PVDS.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/March/15/A-15-3-07.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.