May 28, 2024, 10:08:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #727 2/8 - 2/10/08  (Read 265174 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

Whose computer is making a "chirping" sound? CBB?

BACKUP THAT HARD DRIVE!!! NOW!!! It is about to die on you and you will LOSE work you have on it now, IRRETRIEVABLY!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »

Welcome to the cage Northern Star!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2008, 12:56:01 AM »

Welcome Northern Star.  Glad you're here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2008, 12:56:20 AM »

OK Here's a question for Everyone....What Do You think is the signifigance of Joran talking to Patrick in the tapes about Natalee coming from a rich family and knowing Bush....He said something like.....I didn't know the B***H was from a rich family....does He mean that it would have been better if She was poor (so to speak) because no one would have cared or what....I just thought it was weird that He even said anything about Her social status...any thoughts anyone....

I also think it has to do with the way Joran thinks. Like what he said when Natalee got convulsions and seemingly died (his account) he says "I almost started to cry, like why does it has to happen to me!"

It's all about him. He feels sorry for himself.

I think he looks at Beth and the family's persistence in the same light. As his bad luck.

She came from a wealthy family, the parents where well connected, its just his bad luck. He is the one he feels sorry for (and others should feel sorry for in his opinion).

He is totaly egocentric or narcissistic. Everything he says has to be interpreted in that way.

--

Hi people. I've been reading hear since the recent breakthrough. When I started looking for more information the Scared Monkeys just kept popping up on my google searches. 

I registered so I could leave a comment now and then. Like I just did.

Great work you've been doing here! [thumbs-up!]

WELCOME NORTHERNSTAR! Glad to have you here!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2008, 12:57:19 AM »

Hi N Star
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2008, 12:57:32 AM »

Let me add my welcome to Northern Star, hotping, and all our new Monkeys!

Heading out for this evening...

Keep it going, guys.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »

CBB, by "backup" we mean you should copy all your documents, files, papers, pics, bookmarks, and email address book and anything of importance on your computer to a CD.  Then, if and when the drive dies and you buy a new one, you can copy the stuff back to the new hard drive and be able to access it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2008, 12:58:04 AM »

OK Here's a question for Everyone....What Do You think is the signifigance of Joran talking to Patrick in the tapes about Natalee coming from a rich family and knowing Bush....He said something like.....I didn't know the B***H was from a rich family....does He mean that it would have been better if She was poor (so to speak) because no one would have cared or what....I just thought it was weird that He even said anything about Her social status...any thoughts anyone....
                                                                                                 I also think it has to do with the way Joran thinks. Like what he said when Natalee got convulsions and seemingly died (his account) he says "I almost started to cry, like why does it has to happen to me!"

I think he looks at Beth and the family's persistence in the same light. As his bad luck.

She came from a wealthy family, the parents where well connected, its just his bad luck. He is the one he feels sorry for (and others should feel sorry for in his opinion).

He is totaly egocentric or narcissistic. Everything he says has to be interpreted in that way.

--

Hi people. I've been reading hear since the recent breakthrough. When I started looking for more information the Scared Monkeys just kept popping up on my google searches. 

Thank You NorthernStar and Welcome!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2008, 12:59:51 AM »

Somebody meet me in Musings, please?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2008, 01:00:14 AM »

--

WELCOME NORTHERNSTAR!  Glad you joined!   Looking forward to your input and discussions into the case!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2008, 01:00:23 AM »

Welcome NorthernStar!!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »

Welcome Northernstar!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2008, 01:04:16 AM »

i am not looking for it to watch it.

but i am just wondering why KLPD / OM / Avro doesn't have the Opsporing Verzicht program about Natalee on their site anymore.
i can imagine people who might know something are looking for it because maybe they have tips/clues for the police.
there are people who know things about joran here in netherlands.

i should have been a sleep hours ago. i can't stop my mind.

How deep does this cover up go caesu? On the Aruban police site they were hardly trying to get tips. Instead theywere showing the ludicrous story that Julia Renfro and the disinformation team was putting out about the FBI and Holliday Family lying,covering up and the reason the case isn't solved. Heck,we saw that Dutch America's Most wanted using a black different race actor portraying Joran. Something just isn't right here at all. When Hans Mos met with the family we thought he was our saviour. Instead he answered no questions,had interrogators question the family and blamed the Media and Natalee's family 

it was today that the highest official in the dutch OM said in newspaper Trouw Peter R. did a very good job.
he encouraged!! citizens / journalist to help the police!

only there should be debate how far journalist should be able to go. fine! no problem. let's debate!

but of course help the police!! people KNOW things.
why not put the Natalee case back on the frontpage. only just a clickable picture.
even i know how to make a HTML link. space enough on that site
and i had a very good search on their site but it wasn't there at all.

http://www.avro.nl/tv/programmas_a-z/opsporing_verzocht/
really don't get it.

NorthernStar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »

Thank you all!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2008, 01:05:51 AM »

Thank you all!

welkom 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

I know nothing about chirping, but with my smoke detector, it chirped for quite a while. Kats and I looked everywhere for the birdies. Then, I had an Ah Ha moment. Changed the batteries.
Why don't you phone your service provider ? Those boys are a wealth of information. Sound like a damsel in distress. Or helpless. That usually works for me these days. I am sorry.
Ok, I got the book out.. A continuos beep or a repeating short beep, = power supply, system board is the fault domain.
Looked a bit further, it requires taking the box apart and using a voltage meter.
Is your fan on ?
I think I would call someone smart.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2008, 01:07:59 AM »

Opsporing Verzocht = Dutch Most Wanted

KLPD / OM / Avro joint

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2008, 01:10:05 AM »

That was my impression, too, Kat.  Call someone smart.  Klaas and DiHannah1 are helping her in Monkey Musings.  Either power, heat, or hard drive, none of which are good.  Save the stuff and call a smart person.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2008, 01:10:18 AM »

Hi, all.  I have not been able to catch up the past week due to personal duties, but have the rerun of Greta on....OMG...they showed the see through blouse picture while talking to Jossy.....I'm sure this was mentioned in the last thread....just had to comment. 

I stand by the girl....Natalee Holloway.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2008, 01:11:38 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.