May 28, 2024, 07:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #727 2/8 - 2/10/08  (Read 265165 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 09, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »

PE- yes Hurricane Beth and she's had a mission that will cascade far beyond her personal loss. Betico, that is a very interesting coincidence, isn't it?

Just looking at that horrible Rudy Croes is a nightmare, it's a miracle he can get any women or man to step into bed with him. blech !!!

Hurricane BetiCo Holloway?????????

Everybody, including Beth occasionally lets their hair down and speaks just a little off color or broken French when feeling extremely frustrated. I have alluded to this earlier, but Christmas I got to spend a little time with Beth as we lived on the same block our entire childhood and our families still live there so holidays I get to visit with her. She had her laptop sitting on her Mom's kitchen table, and she called me over and said, "Does that face not look like the ass of a goat?" I was afraid she had gotten out some old photographs and was making fun of one of my childhood pictures so I was a little leery to get up and look. Luckily, she was pointing to Rudy Croes face. Now everytime I look at him, all I can do is stare and think, well you know, it kind of does:))))))))))))

I know for some of you it might seem odd that we knew what a goats ass looked like, but we grew up in families where everyone farmed but us in a town located in the Delta, so we had seen a lot of goats in our life.

Her Mom glanced at the photo and simply remarked, "Just like it"Smile)))))))))

But whether you see that resemblance or not, someone should make a Halloween Mask out of his photo as it is one ugly scary mug!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a wonder that he has to resort to kidnapping women as sex slaves, 3 no less. Even he knows that too much repetitive viewing of his face will kill the strongest of women, and they need a certain amount of time to recover from each pitiful encounter, no matter how brief and uninspiring they are.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 09, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT ARUBA EVEN MORE.

Until they address what happened and arrests are made.

The following people need to be punished for what they did:

Law enforcement:

Nelson Odobur
Rudy Croes
Van der Straaten
Dompig
Karin Janssen
Dennis Jacobs
Ben Vocking
Judges Smit and Witt

Criminals:

Paulus Van der Sloot
Joran Van der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Guido Weaver
GVC
Koen Gottenbos
Sander Gottenbos
Lorenzo

Prostitutes:

Julia Renfro
Anita Van der Sloot

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Remember
According to Shango the list is 46.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:35:24 PM by San » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: February 09, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

The idea that "marijuana" made him do it is so ridiculous.  Science will not support his excuse for reasons someone who did better in science will have to explain.  TacoJoe is going along with this "reefer madness" defense is because it is finally dawning on him what a POS he has for a client.  He's on the losing team.  How will his vehement defense of the sporter influence his future?  Everyone with a TV has seen Taco sticking up for the scared widdle sporter who has now outed himself as a lying murdering POS.  The two of them are forever associated. 

"reefer madness".....

In the 60's it was said that marijuana released one from thier inhibitions and caused them to better express their inner feelings. Is Timothy Leary still alive?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 09, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

O /T
Adrian Jaimes Amber Alert is cancelled...he is SAFE!!!!
Klaas or San, could you mark the header as so? Thanks.

I know this is off topic but did they say who took him, like his Dad maybe?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #344 on: February 09, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »

Hell...Joran even talked about getting high in jail...he can have a phone, drugs, pot, sex ...wtf, just like home and free food.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2008, 11:05:01 AM »

O /T

O /T
http://www.news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=199869

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

Caps...do you want to add some more names to that list?

Freddy needs to be on there and I bet there are a few 'elders' that aren't on there yet. 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2008, 11:08:42 AM »

The Aruban prosecutors released a statemenent as well:
Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.
The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Same old mob style BS shows that they still are protecting Phallus VanDer Sloot. He is apparently being harrassed, isnt that great?

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2008, 11:08:53 AM »

Private Eye, when I watched Beth on Greta this week I found myself stating this one thing to Greta on that TV screen, over and over again. I think RU needs to read it too, we do need to all remember Beth having the courage to go confront Deepak in the Internet Cafe and offer him the opportunity to both tell the truth and gain protection in front of the eyes of the world.

He refused. What courage she's demonstrated throughout.

World, you need to know Beth Twitty is very smart and committed and courageous

BETH WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. SHE WAS RIGHT. DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THAT

We certainly agree on that. I think she feels a great deal of validation, and that makes me very sad that she even doubted that anyone who mattered questioned her credibility. And can you imagine having to deal with that while grieving for a lost daughter, or even worse, worrying that she might be held as a kidnapped sex slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I hate the people involved in the cover up more than even Joran. He is a nit wit, a pitiful, genetically shorted teenager raised in an environment, that to be kind, I will call simply lacking. He was immature, could have been drunk, etc, The adults in the cover up have been cold, calculating, deliberate, hateful, just down right cruel. They have caused Beth to suffer immensely, needlessly for all of the wrong reasons. Their behavior towards Beth has even harmed the nitwit himself, robbing him of the chance to be appropriately punished, taught a lesson, and then released to be given a chance for a normal life. In addition to nitwit, I imagine this response of the parents of Aruba have caused a lot of damage to nitwits siblings that is going to cause them to suffer thru out their life time. Am I excusing Joran, hell no, but I don't expect as much out of a teenage boy as I do a collective set of adults with a high level of education and a comfortable level of affluence. In fact I blame them for him/
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »

O /T

O /T
http://www.news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=199869

Nothing is sweeter than a happy ending for a family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2008-02-07-0007.html

Thursday, Feb 07, 2008 - 02:41 PM Updated: 03:26 PM
By Jennifer Hale

Thursday, Aruban prosecutors are scheduled to meet with Joran van der Sloot in Holland. Van der Sloot has not been arrested - he's meeting with prosecutors voluntarily.

The topic of discussion: his secretly recorded confession. If convicted in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, van der Sloot could face as little as a few months in jail or as much as life in prison, but first it will take a lengthy legal battle to even bring him into court.

According to Dutch and Aruban law, Joran van der Sloot's secretly taped confession by itself isn't strong enough to have him re-arrested, let alone bring him to trial, since he now says he made the story up. But van der Sloot's confession is giving prosecutors some new clues where to look for additional evidence, and Natalee's family has more insight into what may have happened to her.

Van der Sloot's confession is hitting Natalee's family hard. Van der Sloot says he was lying, but Natalee's family says for once - they think he's being honest.

"Oh absolutely - I watched him intently: his mannerisms, his tone of voice. I'm absolutely sure that's the truth., " says Paul Reynolds, Natalee's uncle and Beth Holloway's brother.

It's not just a gut feeling either. Natalee's father Dave Holloway arranged for the confession to be tested through voice analysis equipment that detects lies. Holloway says the test's result: a truthful, valid statement. Except Holloway believes the story goes on from there.

"A lot of people on tv are afraid to say it, but I'm not: I think there's more to it, " says Dave Holloway.

He suspects van der Sloot slipped Natalee drugs - a common practice in Aruba's night clubs. Holloway says a detective warned him about it the first day he arrived in Aruba.

"He repeatedly told us, and I'll never forget: He says watch your drink around here because drugs are prevalent and somebody may slip something into it," says Holloway.

One of the more common drugs in Aruba: GHB, also known as the Date Rape Drug in America, but in Aruba it's commonly used as a party drug, one you can even order at some bars.

"You can buy a drink and pay a bartender $25, and he'll put it in it, " says Holloway.

In his confession, van der Sloot described Natalee's condition on the beach that night: trembling, that turned into shaking and then nothing...an unconscious state van der Sloot says he couldn't wake Natalee from... symptoms Samford University's Dr. Pam Sims says could describe someone who's been given GHB.

"Generally when they pass out, it looks like a coma. They are not arousable. That is generally caused because they're blood pressure drops so low, " says Dr. Pam Sims, Pharmacy Chair at Samford University.

In his confession, van der Sloot says he checked to see if Natalee was dead before deciding to drop her in the ocean, but Dr. Sims warns that's a call van der Sloot wasn't qualified to make.

"Lay people may not be able to detect pulses that are very faint or breathing that's very shallow or irregular," says Dr. Sims.

If van der Sloot's confession is true - Natalee may have been alive when she was thrown into the ocean.

"He claims he shook her and she didn't arouse- that doesn't mean she's dead, " says Dr. Sims.

"We try not to think about because it's too painful to imagine," says Reynolds.

Dutch media reports claim fifty percent of Holland's population watched the tv report about the secretly recorded tapes. Newspapers are full of stories and opinion columns about the alleged confession. Now the country's Parliament is bitterly debating whether lawmakers should step in and review how the case is being handled.

Aruba's chief prosecutor is fighting to have van der Sloot re-arrested and brought to trial, but so far a Dutch judge says no.

"He put the threshold very, very high because this is the third consecutive time you've asked me for this in two and a half years time. Well, this is serious, but he thought it didn't meet his threshold, " explains Aruba's Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos.

If an arrest happens, this would be the third time Aruba has taken van der Sloot into custody for Natalee's disappearance. Every time the prosecution asks for permission to re-arrest, their burden of proof increases.

According to Aruban law, a suspect's own words can't be used against him and there's no such thing as perjury. Consequently, a judge needs something to back up van der Sloot's confession. However, right now, there are several reasons the judge doubts van der Sloot's confession:  

The accomplice van der Sloot says dumped Natalee's body has come forward and says the story is made up. The phone booth van der Sloot says he used to call the accomplice is actually a credit card only phone for tourists that just connects to the United States. Plus, van der Sloot says he abandoned his shoes the night Natalee died in a drain on his walk home, but Aruba doesn't have street-side drains.

The Aruban Prosecutor's Office says investigators are searching for the needed back up evidence. If they can find it, they are considering charging van der Sloot with:

Aiding and Abetting First Degree Murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment; Injury to Health Causing Death, which carries a sentence of six to nine years; Accidental Death, a sentence of up to nine months; Illegal Disposal of a Corpse, a sentence of up to six months and Not Giving Aid to Someone in Need, which also carries a sentence of up to six months.

If van der Sloot is ever brought to trial and convicted, he would get credit for the time he's already served in jail. Aruba's Prosecutor expects a higher court to answer his appeal to re-arrest van der Sloot by next Tuesday.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »

Hell...Joran even talked about getting high in jail...he can have a phone, drugs, pot, sex ...wtf, just like home and free food.

Hell he should confess and asked to be sentenced to Arkansas' State Penetiniary, Cummins. The mates there will give him all of the sex he wants, and then some. They'll even dress him up in night gowns and make him Queen of the Pen!!!!!!!!!!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2008, 11:18:01 AM »

This case is getting alot of publicity!

I just checked one of the Husker football forums and there is a thread entitled "OT/What happened to Natalee Holloway"!

So don't think for one second that people aren't paying attention.  AHATA you are warned.  Cease with the BS and end this insanity.

By the way, those that had replied all said that all 3 boys are guilty and the last one posted that this "reeks of corruption".

Innocent people of Aruba - this will not end until those that were in charge are brought to justice as well.  Speak out and demand answers - how did the polis know Natalee had seizure like symptoms within 48 hours?  Simple - someone confessed and that is when the coverup began.

I saw a similar thread on a WOODWORKNG forum

and it was like 20 pages long - all recent posts!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

Private Eye, when I watched Beth on Greta this week I found myself stating this one thing to Greta on that TV screen, over and over again. I think RU needs to read it too, we do need to all remember Beth having the courage to go confront Deepak in the Internet Cafe and offer him the opportunity to both tell the truth and gain protection in front of the eyes of the world.

We certainly agree on that. I think she feels a great deal of validation, and that makes me very sad that she even doubted that anyone who mattered questioned her credibility. And can you imagine having to deal with that while grieving for a lost daughter, or even worse, worrying that she might be held as a kidnapped sex slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I hate the people involved in the cover up more than even Joran. He is a nit wit, a pitiful, genetically shorted teenager raised in an environment, that to be kind, I will call simply lacking. He was immature, could have been drunk, etc, The adults in the cover up have been cold, calculating, deliberate, hateful, just down right cruel. They have caused Beth to suffer immensely, needlessly for all of the wrong reasons. Their behavior towards Beth has even harmed the nitwit himself, robbing him of the chance to be appropriately punished, taught a lesson, and then released to be given a chance for a normal life. In addition to nitwit, I imagine this response of the parents of Aruba have caused a lot of damage to nitwits siblings that is going to cause them to suffer thru out their life time. Am I excusing Joran, hell no, but I don't expect as much out of a teenage boy as I do a collective set of adults with a high level of education and a comfortable level of affluence. In fact I blame them for him/

I agree private eye..... teenagers have to learn that although they feel they are old enough to have their freedom that with that freedom comes a responsibility to do the right thing.The adults in Joran's life have done him no favors.They have continued throughout his life to make excuses for him, to cover up for him and sadly we are seeing the end result.

I do feel that growing up in the environment he did, given what we know that he probably stood not much of a chance to learn common decency and respect. My mind keeps going back to the statement made by his grandfather , which only confirms in my mind that all of his life people have made excuses for him and thus allowed him to continue on his path of self-destruction.

It boggles my mind as I am at this minute dealing with a teenager who is pissed because he is not allowed to go to a friends house this afternoon. I can see how much easier it would be to just give in and shrug ones shoulders and let them have their way. I have personally chosen to stand by my word that my son is grounded until the progress report comes home on Monday with better grades.I am torn as my son and I have always had a great relationship, but also stand firm as a parent that he has to learn that there are consequences for your actions and one must learn that as my granny always said, " if you're gonna play the fiddler ... you gotta pay the price".... I think that is how it goes anyway......

ARUBA....it is time to pay the price!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

Hell he should confess and asked to be sentenced to Arkansas' State Penetiniary, Cummins. The mates there will give him all of the sex he wants, and then some. They'll even dress him up in night gowns and make him Queen of the Pen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like that old burt reynolds movie..The longest yard..He will be a super star 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 09, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

I am confused ... I thought that Hans Mos was persuing the arrest of Joran van der Sloot and ... it was the judge who was standing in the way.

I now I am behind but ... did the judge approve the arrest and ... now the prosecution is hesitating?

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/New-decision-next-week-on-Joran-arrest-.html

8 February 2008

ORANJESTAD – The public prosecution department on Aruba announced on Friday that it will decide next week whether to arrest Joran van der Sloot once again.

Last week the examining judge dismissed a request from the public prosecution department to take the man suspected of Natalee Holloway's murder into custody. An appeal was filed against this decision on Tuesday.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 09, 2008, 11:33:59 AM »

Like that old burt reynolds movie..The longest yard..He will be a super star 

His star will certainly burn bright there, and I expect he will have a new found appreciation for right of a potential sex partner to say NO when he is released, bowlegged as he undoubtedly will be:)))))))))
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 09, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »

This case is getting alot of publicity!

I just checked one of the Husker football forums and there is a thread entitled "OT/What happened to Natalee Holloway"!

So don't think for one second that people aren't paying attention.  AHATA you are warned.  Cease with the BS and end this insanity.

By the way, those that had replied all said that all 3 boys are guilty and the last one posted that this "reeks of corruption".

Innocent people of Aruba - this will not end until those that were in charge are brought to justice as well.  Speak out and demand answers - how did the polis know Natalee had seizure like symptoms within 48 hours?  Simple - someone confessed and that is when the coverup began.

I saw a similar thread on a WOODWORKNG forum

and it was like 20 pages long - all recent posts!!

That is not all she had (the seizure symptoms) or they could have explained it away much easier.  He probably pushed her in the water and she drifted back and he reburied her, he and those with him.  That girl was probably beat to death and Joran left his initials on her body somewhere.  That piece of crap and his cohorts and father and friends deserve hell.  That cop knew the marks on her body would not fly as an accidental drowning, so he starts thinking Joran belongs in a mental institution.  Paulus wouldn't have it, so they decided to make her into somone who asked for it and got drunk and then drowned, after falling, hitting her head, etc.  That is why, they put her in the water before she died, most likely.  Evidence and witnesses were turning in evidence to numbers where they were just taking the information and using it to form a defense and destroy the evidence and find out who knew what.  They are a wicked group.  They all will burn in hell.        jack blue
       Jack Blue
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3717/6/#jc_allComments

J.v.d.S. interoga na Rotterdam

24ora's report...love some of the comments. Love the one where someone says they smell somthing "stinkie" LOL!

Very hard to translate and understand fully, but I get most of them, lol.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »

I agree private eye..... teenagers have to learn that although they feel they are old enough to have their freedom that with that freedom comes a responsibility to do the right thing.The adults in Joran's life have done him no favors.They have continued throughout his life to make excuses for him, to cover up for him and sadly we are seeing the end result.

I do feel that growing up in the environment he did, given what we know that he probably stood not much of a chance to learn common decency and respect. My mind keeps going back to the statement made by his grandfather , which only confirms in my mind that all of his life people have made excuses for him and thus allowed him to continue on his path of self-destruction.

It boggles my mind as I am at this minute dealing with a teenager who is pissed because he is not allowed to go to a friends house this afternoon. I can see how much easier it would be to just give in and shrug ones shoulders and let them have their way. I have personally chosen to stand by my word that my son is grounded until the progress report comes home on Monday with better grades.I am torn as my son and I have always had a great relationship, but also stand firm as a parent that he has to learn that there are consequences for your actions and one must learn that as my granny always said, " if you're gonna play the fiddler ... you gotta pay the price".... I think that is how it goes anyway......

ARUBA....it is time to pay the price!!!

It is hard to stand strong when the person you love more than life itself is sitting there acting as if they hate you or you are ruining their life. All you want for them is to have the best life possible. Parents can hopefully enjoy their children, but their job and responsibility is to train them to live their own life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.