May 28, 2024, 10:14:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #727 2/8 - 2/10/08  (Read 265175 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 09, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »

Posted by MF at RU - warning..have no idea if this is true or some game:

February 9 2008:

It seems like that the phone belonged to PvdS or JvdS.

AFTER THAT NATALEE DISAPPEARED A CELPHONE WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND BEHIND THE LIGHTHOUSE

From very good sources and there is good indication that authorities are investigating a clue that apparently came to their ears.

Those or the one that might have found the cellphone apparently destroyed or not working anylonger, would have repaired this. When the cellphone was checked, it was discovered that apparently the cellphone belonged to JvdS or PvdS

Uhmmmm, these are his exact words.... sounds to me like gossiping, and as the OM said they will not give any comment, I think the rumor will stay afloat for a while.

Sounds like the "evidence drawer" where they put all of the evidence from this case might be opening up.  I expect a few bones, clothing, the driver's license to magically appear before long.

Unreal.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 09, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 09, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »

PE- yes Hurricane Beth and she's had a mission that will cascade far beyond her personal loss. Betico, that is a very interesting coincidence, isn't it?

Just looking at that horrible Rudy Croes is a nightmare, it's a miracle he can get any women or man to step into bed with him. blech !!!

Hurricane BetiCo Holloway?????????
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2008, 10:06:04 AM »

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT ARUBA EVEN MORE.

Until they address what happened and arrests are made.

The following people need to be punished for what they did:

Law enforcement:

Nelson Odobur
Rudy Croes
Van der Straaten
Dompig
Karin Janssen
Dennis Jacobs
Ben Vocking
Judges Smit and Witt

Criminals:

Paulus Van der Sloot
Joran Van der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Guido Weaver
GVC
Koen Gottenbos
Sander Gottenbos
Lorenzo

Prostitutes:

Julia Renfro
Anita Van der Sloot

BOYCOTT ARUBA

pssst! San!

Paulus
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:30:34 PM by San » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 09, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »

San -- I did not mean any disrespect in the above post

I was just using the New Yorker 'pssst' to try to get your attention without anyone else noticing 

I KNOW how you feel about Paulus

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:30 AM »

The idea that "marijuana" made him do it is so ridiculous.  Science will not support his excuse for reasons someone who did better in science will have to explain.  TacoJoe is going along with this "reefer madness" defense is because it is finally dawning on him what a POS he has for a client.  He's on the losing team.  How will his vehement defense of the sporter influence his future?  Everyone with a TV has seen Taco sticking up for the scared widdle sporter who has now outed himself as a lying murdering POS.  The two of them are forever associated. 

"reefer madness".....

"Reefer madness"..... now that is a blast from the past.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »

February 9 2008:

AFTER THAT NATALEE DISAPPEARED A CELPHONE WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND BEHIND THE LIGHTHOUSE

From very good sources and there is good indication that authorities are investigating a clue that apparently came to their ears.

Those or the one that might have found the cellphone apparently destroyed or not working anylonger, would have repaired this. When the cellphone was checked, it was discovered that apparently the cellphone belonged to JvdS or PvdS

Uhmmmm, these are his exact words.... sounds to me like gossiping, and as the OM said they will not give any comment, I think the rumor will stay afloat for a while.

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I didn't buy the Diario today, so we'll have to wait until it is online..

The story is, a School Teacher found a cel phone by the light house several months after Natalee went missing. He dialed the last call and PvdS answered. He arranged to return the phone. He told the story many times to many people.

This week he was asked to give a statement and do a walk through of what occured on the day he found the gevangeniscel.

I'm sure I read something like this recently...but sure would explain using Anita's phone the night that Beth arrived....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2008, 10:15:03 AM »

February 9 2008:

Sounds like the "evidence drawer" where they put all of the evidence from this case might be opening up.  I expect a few bones, clothing, the driver's license to magically appear before long.

Unreal.

Hey Beans! Yes it is totally unreal....
I have had experienced in the last couple of days too with people talking in the oddest places about the corruption and cover up. This definitely is not going away.People who had before not supported a boycott are now on board .It is going to get worse, much worse .....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2008, 10:17:22 AM »

Morning all, teacat I agree, this group has been so devoted to the quest for Natalee. I stay too busy with work and selling my home and moving now to contribute much but I so appreciate those who do. God bless them all.

I did see this article in Newsweek and even though it's not directly related to the case it is indirectly related to much debate which occurred here at SM around this case, between some dutch posters and at times myself. My trip to Amsterdam at age 17 blew me away for they did take you near but not into the Red Light District on standard tours. Just a peek revealed more than I could rationalize at that time, primarily for I had a very progressive upbringing that didn't buy into women as commodities. Well lo and behold it appears that the district will be closed soon and due to the elements that thrive around the human trafficking. So to all the posters who fought with us about the wonderful 'freedom' of sexual pursuit in Holland, well every freedom has a measure of cost. I'm glad to hear they are closing it, it's an aberration to modern women who feel they have more value than as just a sex object.

That's all Natalee was to Joran, a sex object. He represents the underbelly of it all just as his father and Oduber and Rudy Croes and that stupid Arlene do. Arlene is all about the money folks, I promise you she and Renho have that in common.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109373?gt1=10856

I think your contributions have been huge and your company greatly enjoyed!!!!!!!!! You are what I consider to be the epitome of a good mother and a Scared Monkey. You take and fullfil your responsibility as a single parent and manage to help another mother in her hour, ok almost 3 years:), of need. What more can you expect of yourself?

Of course, that comment, with gender and personal responsibility adjustment where appropriate, applies to all Scared Monkeys:))))))))))
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »

February 9 2008:

Posted by Glenda at RU:

The story is, a School Teacher found a cel phone by the light house several months after Natalee went missing. He dialed the last call and PvdS answered. He arranged to return the phone. He told the story many times to many people.

This week he was asked to give a statement and do a walk through of what occured on the day he found the gevangeniscel.

I'm sure I read something like this recently...but sure would explain using Anita's phone the night that Beth arrived....

Great point MuminOhio! 

I just scratch my head and wonder - if you were the person that found that phone and knew it was Paulus' and you phoned the tipline, gave it to the polis, gave a statement... wouldn't you be wondering WTF?  I would be screaming mad and I would have taken it to Jossy or someone on the island to get the word out.

Makes me believe that the Arubans have been afraid to speak out.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »

All we hear coming out of Aruba and the government is how this case has hurt tourism. No sadness for Beth, no mention of how bad this was for Natalee that night.

In My Opinion
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT ARUBA EVEN MORE.

Until they address what happened and arrests are made.

The following people need to be punished for what they did:

Law enforcement:

Nelson Odobur
Rudy Croes
Van der Straaten
Dompig
Karin Janssen
Dennis Jacobs
Ben Vocking
Judges Smit and Witt

Criminals:

Paulus Van der Sloot
Joran Van der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Guido Weaver
GVC
Koen Gottenbos
Sander Gottenbos
Lorenzo

Prostitutes:

Julia Renfro
Anita Van der Sloot

BOYCOTT ARUBA

pssst! San!

Paulus

We need to learn to call a spade a spade, so can we substitute "wore out whores" for Prostitute. Prositute is one who can sell their sexual favors, and the two hoes you mentioned are lucky if they can give it away.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:33:24 PM by San » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »

February 9 2008:

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Great point MuminOhio! 

I just scratch my head and wonder - if you were the person that found that phone and knew it was Paulus' and you phoned the tipline, gave it to the polis, gave a statement... wouldn't you be wondering WTF?  I would be screaming mad and I would have taken it to Jossy or someone on the island to get the word out.

Makes me believe that the Arubans have been afraid to speak out.

Hi beans...I think I have that wrong...that was the last # dialed and Paulus answered. Would explain if he didn't want his phone checked, but then whose phone dialed Paulus number. They even asked about girls having cells in the PVs. Sander lost his and it was said that a lot of the pimps had two...of course not Joran.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2008, 10:25:03 AM »

All we hear coming out of Aruba and the government is how this case has hurt tourism. No sadness for Beth, no mention of how bad this was for Natalee that night.

I wish we had so many tears to cry for Aruba that we could cause the oceans to rise and swallow the island. When they mention "Global Warming" and the rising oceans I am always truly concerned and even a little frightened, but I do take a little satisfaction that maybe Aruba will finally go under and the world cleansed.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 09, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

Joran persona non grata on Aruba
Rudy Croes says "except for judicial research he is no longer welcome here"
Hirsch Ballin is preparing a law which makes it possible to explain them undesirable.
"Joran is now the first example of a Dutchman who is not needed on Aruba"
Legally they can not refuse Joran entry to Aruba, but they do not want Joran to return.
Ministry of Justice has also started examining if a cell phone was smuggled into prison.

Thanks, Martini - who is Hirsch Ballin and what position of power does he have, do you know?

Hirsch Ballin is the dutch justice minister

i don't really have a opinion on him
years ago he was also in the dutch cabinet.
he is a senior politician, many years in politics on and off.

nothernstar may be able to tell more about him.

http://www.parlement.com/9291000/biof/02963

Thank you kindly!  Now, after he crafts this law, what is the procedure to get it put into place and therefore viable??  Does it first go to a vote in the Parliament? What are the odds it will pass?

a law first has to go through second chamber
and then through first chamber (senate). then the queen signs it and it is law.

about this law.

the translate has it slightly wrong. it's about two different, separate things.

1. hirsch ballin doesn't want criminals from the antilles (and aruba quess) in the netherlands.
so he wants to make a law to sent them back to the antilles / aruba.

2. croes doesn't want joran in aruba anymore only for judicial investigations.

the background is:

croes doesn't like criminal antillian being send back to aruba.
so he says, ok i don't want joran anymore here now.

but if you ask me and about hirsh ballin's law and i think about the dutch public opinion...
this law won't get passed.

it is just hirsch ballin sending a message to croes: stop sending me criminal antillians or i send them back.
and now croes is sending a message back: if you do that than also stop sending me criminal dutchies.

(i am not making this up) 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 09, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »

Hirsch Ballin is preparing a law which makes it possible to explain them undesirable.
Legally they can not refuse Joran entry to Aruba, but they do not want Joran to return.
Ministry of Justice has also started examining if a cell phone was smuggled into prison.

Thanks, Martini - who is Hirsch Ballin and what position of power does he have, do you know?

Thank you kindly!  Now, after he crafts this law, what is the procedure to get it put into place and therefore viable??  Does it first go to a vote in the Parliament? What are the odds it will pass?

about this law.

1. hirsch ballin doesn't want criminals from the antilles (and aruba quess) in the netherlands.

the background is:

but if you ask me and about hirsh ballin's law and i think about the dutch public opinion...

it is just hirsch ballin sending a message to croes: stop sending me criminal antillians or i send them back.
and now croes is sending a message back: if you do that than also stop sending me criminal dutchies.

Thanks for that explanation.  I think I have a simple solution.

How about if they put the criminals in JAIL instead of sending them away?

Example
Arubans prosecute and jail those that commit crimes on their island
Dutch prosecute and jail those that commit crimes in Holland

Voila problem solved.  No passing the buck.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: February 09, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »

Thanks, my Dutch is not very good
Either is my English Wink

Please help me draft the new undesirable law~

5-5 Undesirable Law

1) If you look like Joran van der Sloot you can not enter Aruba

2) If you act like Joran van der Sloot you can not enter Aruba

3) If you are Joran van der Sloot you can not enter Aruba

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »

Did Paulus go to see Charles Croes the next day and not the bank?....someone lost a cell phone!!!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »

about this law.

the background is:

Thanks for that explanation.  I think I have a simple solution.

How about if they put the criminals in JAIL instead of sending them away?

Example
Arubans prosecute and jail those that commit crimes on their island
Dutch prosecute and jail those that commit crimes in Holland

Voila problem solved.  No passing the buck.

i know. it's bloody ridiculous. this goverment is a joke.
joran is still smoking weed as we speak.
i can go on about this very a very long time - but it will be unrelated to aruba.

dutch governments are always lame duck.
because of coalition governments. more parties in the government.
so one party might have a good plan but he has to mix it up with two other parties.
and then you get one big BAD plan.
so the dutch government is split from the inside.

a bit like now with bush. DEM congress is working against REP bush. nothing gets done

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »

O /T
Adrian Jaimes Amber Alert is cancelled...he is SAFE!!!!
Klaas or San, could you mark the header as so? Thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.