May 28, 2024, 09:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #727 2/8 - 2/10/08  (Read 265172 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 09, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »

Google Earth image of the area around the Sloot house. The Dutch person that posted this was asking if there was any construction in the area in 2005? This is a satelite image from 2008.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »

Voices are now being raised to kick him and his family off the island. Others want the U.S. to extradite him. Things are moving fast on that level, but on the official level we find the prosecution still pussy-footing with it.

Joran has put the Dutch in a real conondrum. He has confessed his crime to the world so they either have to prosecute him or look like the most lame legal and judicial system the world has seen.

It was so much easier before, all they had to deal with is a judge turning them down. Game over. Perhaps this time they will dip into all the evidence in that 400 plus pounds of files that went to Holland and go in with more than a handful of text messages. They might start with those computer records that show Papa Sloot searching the net for information on drug and alcohol.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »

The cell phone number associated with the phone was from Charles Croes' business, and that's why he was contacted for information.
http://rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49&page=6&pp=10

GRETA NOTE: “I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.”
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: February 09, 2008, 07:45:33 PM »

In Aruba, the Arubans are the recipient of money from the drug lords for smuggling and money laundering. The Dutch controlling the police and the courts are aware of the corrpution, even the specifics. The local Dutch have blackmailed Rudy and the others into not prosecuting in exchange for not blowing the whistle on Rudy, and Rudy controll the prosecutors. The prosecutors assemble the evidence, present it, and decide whether to proceed. They also are the ones who ship evidence to Holland to be examined. So Joran CANNOT EVER BE PROSECUTED IN ARUBA.

Rudy could care less about Joran, would give him up in a second, but he can't, for fear of being exposed by the local Dutch. That is why Rudy publicly exclaimed that HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT JORAN WAS GOING TO BE RE-ARRESTED, SO THAT THE DUTCH WOULDN'T FIRE BACK AT HIM. THAT IS WHY MOS TOOK ACTION WHEN RUDY WAS AWAY FROM ARUBA. HOLLAND NOW SEES THIS, BUT WITH THE EVIDENCE ALREADY BEING CLEANSED, CAN DO LITTLE.

But Rudy can organize an out of court settlement for Joran, and that is what we are watching. IMO.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: February 09, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »

Even with a video of Joran doing the deed, Rudy cannot prosecute this case
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 09, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

The Aruban prosecutors released a statemenent as well:
Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.
The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Same old mob style BS shows that they still are protecting Phallus VanDer Sloot. He is apparently being harrassed, isnt that great?

Hi Monkeys.  This is the most ridiculous thing I have read since coming to this forum on June 8, 2005.  This government and its powers that be obviously have no problem with subverting the law.  So why not subvert the law to get rid of their problem - namely the worldwide viewing of Joran's latest admission and its implications for tourism, tax revenues, etc.?  Their proclamations of NOW trying to adhere to justice at this point in time are truly laughable.  I don't care if Mos is in or out - the fact that Joran is still free says it all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 09, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

I find it quite interresting that Moonshadows aka K Hemmingway hasn't posted at RU since 2/1/08.  Not since right after the DeVries confession was aired.  Maybe she's busy working behind the scenes with the Sloots on damage control?   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 09, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »

Voices are now being raised to kick him and his family off the island. Others want the U.S. to extradite him. Things are moving fast on that level, but on the official level we find the prosecution still pussy-footing with it.

Joran has put the Dutch in a real conondrum. He has confessed his crime to the world so they either have to prosecute him or look like the most lame legal and judicial system the world has seen.

It was so much easier before, all they had to deal with is a judge turning them down. Game over. Perhaps this time they will dip into all the evidence in that 400 plus pounds of files that went to Holland and go in with more than a handful of text messages.
They might start with those computer records that show Papa Sloot searching the net for information on drug and alcohol.

The search that Paulus van der Sloot did in his sleep on the night/morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++++

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 13, 2005

On May 30th 2005, in the nightly hours, I did not pick up Joran from anywhere. I slept solidly through the night without waking up. On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 09, 2008, 07:49:46 PM »

******* is there any records that are stored by Myspace the actual company?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 09, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

I don't think he has a lot of experience with attractive women
ld have been drowned at birth poster child for birth control

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 09, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »

******* - if you were to take the same screen shot from Google Earth it would be about 2 years old.  I see the one you just posted is Digital Globe which could very well be 2008.  Google Earth uses older satellite views, not real time.

So if you do a google earth you could compare the 2 for any new construction in the last 2.8 years or so.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:38 PM »

Janssen said that the elder van der Sloot had obstructed the investigation by asking a friend of Joran, who had been interrogated by police, what he had told them.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/01/world/main705921.shtml
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

******* is there any records that are stored by Myspace the actual company?
Not that we can access..But they very well may be able to see those kinds of records like when people logged in,internally at Myspace. They have had to do that in the past on a few murder cases.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 08:00:22 PM by Observer » Logged

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »

LOOKS LIKE A CELL PHONE IN HIS POCKET

Either that or something is sagging. 

ROTFL     
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

******* - if you were to take the same screen shot from Google Earth it would be about 2 years old.  I see the one you just posted is Digital Globe which could very well be 2008.  Google Earth uses older satellite views, not real time.

So if you do a google earth you could compare the 2 for any new construction in the last 2.8 years or so.
Thats a good point,I didn't realize he used another satelite in that picture.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »

Rudy, the son of a modestly successful school teacher was a lab technician prior to becoming the Minister of Justice. He has no legal education or law degree. Thus he should be of modest circumstances. Yet he is developing a $65,000,000 project in Aruba. That is a substantial project that requires a deep pocket investor. How is Rudy able to do this? The following link is the development. Since I first posted this info someone has edited the website to delete that Rudy Croes is the developer and that the project cost is $65,000,000. I wonder why?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

http://www.goldcoastaruba.com/CompanyProfile.aspx
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 09, 2008, 08:00:41 PM »

some politics inside ranting

i just want to say. making joran 'persona non grata' what croes did.
it doesn't mean shit. he can't even do that. just symbolic. it only sounds nice.
joran can legally travel to aruba if he wants.
croes only does this to make the dutch justice minister look stupid.
because the dutch justice minister made croes look stupid by proposing a law about sending antillian criminals back to aruba.

i am amazed this is brought so big in in dutch and aruban news. it is just a political game.
croes is very frustrated with the netherlands about all sorts of things.
and the other way around too of course, but dutch gov is too scared to speak out because of seeming to side with PVV extremist party.

coming friday prime minister balkenende visits aruba.
if peter r. de vries really wants pull a trick he makes thursday afternoon an anouncement about aruba: corruption, drugs in connection with the natalee case maybe even play one of the much bigger cards - corrupt to the core or sex-trafficking.
if peter r. de vries does that. the whole visit of balkenende will be overshadowed by that.

this MIGHT even be the reason why peter r. de vries aborted the sting operation with patrick early.
some people say that he should have gone further.
remember, the last taping in the car was tuesday 29 januari. travelled to aruba 30 januari. travelled back and broadcast announced 31 januari. broadcast on dutch tv 3 februari. maybe i have one or two days wrong.
and last week the usa tour on al the networks.

international MSM will pick it up. balkenenede will look like a little schoolboy with his pants down.
i hope peter r. de vries considers this. but he has to keep the cards close to him self. safe the biggest cards for the best moment. he plays poker, well much better than joran as we know.
even if he doesn't play any card. the visit by balkenende will still be a joke of course.
look at him standing there next to croes and al the other nepotist cronies.

we shall watch and see.
maybe the visit gets cancelled for some stupid made up reason. i bet on flu.
it is a big visit! those visits don't happen too often. two PM's meeting eachother. on aruban soil!
maybe they try play it down and don't invite camera crews.

behind the scenes there is a lot of stressing and spinning around about this. sure about that.

maybe this post should be deleted to prevent finding out what peter is doing.
what do you guys think? i just know peter r. vries is way smarter then van der sloot-trainwreck-familie and croes and cronies, tacopina all the whole bunch of low life loosers 

Peter R. "I've got some special thoughts about P vdS."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: February 09, 2008, 08:02:05 PM »

4. June 14, 2005 Mickey Johns attorney, Noriania Pietrerz stated: “I heard a rumor some strategic plan or something like that. I don’t want to believe so because according to Aruba Law it is not allowed to take in an innocent person as a suspect whereas you might have some other suspects walking out there and that was the case with my client. Three people were heard as witnesses from the beginning and according to their statements they got to my client and it after all it happened that he wasn’t even a suspect. We don’t know how that happened.”

MSN VIDEO LINK HERE: THESE GUYS WERE SET UP FROM THE BEGINNING:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?f=truveo&g=8862bbe6-b715-46ac-997d-e62a770374ea
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 09, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »

The Aruban prosecutors released a statemenent as well:
Oranjestad, Aruba
To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 8, 2008
Pages 1

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.
The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Same old mob style BS shows that they still are protecting Phallus VanDer Sloot. He is apparently being harrassed, isnt that great?

Hi Monkeys.  This is the most ridiculous thing I have read since coming to this forum on June 8, 2005.  This government and its powers that be obviously have no problem with subverting the law.  So why not subvert the law to get rid of their problem - namely the worldwide viewing of Joran's latest admission and its implications for tourism, tax revenues, etc.?  Their proclamations of NOW trying to adhere to justice at this point in time are truly laughable.  I don't care if Mos is in or out - the fact that Joran is still free says it all.

It is reminiscent of the Arubans trying to blame the media and the family for screwing up the case. Are they so lousy at their jobs that outside influences effect their ability to do their work? If so they need to consider another avocation because criminal justice takes balls and determination. The media does not conduct the investigation.

Dutch law was twisted and subverted to negate a search of the VDS home on June 15, 2005 and to set free Joran on September 3, 2005. They just need suck up their guts and enforce it this time.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.