June 03, 2024, 10:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269022 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »

And since I am in a forming theories kinda mode today, I have two questions for the cage:

1. What do you think the Annie interview will reveal?  Well Annie started out helping the Ant's with the t-shirts, etc. But I feel she is very much into self preservation. She turned on KC and spilled her guts for immunity. I'm sure the police showed up at her door w/ a search warrent and found drugs and made a deal with her. Slam dunk!

2. Is Lee MIA because he is disgusted by what this has become OR is it because he has offered LE some info and subsequently hightailed it out of town?  (Or any other thoughts you might have) Lee is reading everything people are saying on the net. He has been lurking and saw all the evidence and inuendos about himself and his sister. If LE had anything on him for sure, they would have arrested him too. I personally think he gave some info to LE and it was goooood. Remember that we have not seen his interviews, they are being kept for trial!!!

After yesterday, I feel it's important to just mention that this is all speculation that we will be sharing and everybody's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Love you Monks and I want to pick your brains....

Sweetgypsy

Boo and HH....but what do you think Annie specifically knows?  It's gotta be crazy.  I definitely don't think it's "Casey started smoking more pot and drinking more"....we already know that from the doc dumps....she must have some key that blows the timeline wide open or some piece of info that turns a light on this thing......
I really believe, since she was one of Casey's longest friends, that Casey told her stuff that she hadnt told anyone else, just because she had been there so long, and i think its gonna have to do with ....Caseys frame of mind......the things that she had just started getting into....( the pictures...the drugs.......the way she kept Caylee out of her hair.....I really dont think she admitted to sctually killing Caylee...but I think she told her stuff before the tragedy actually happened...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2008, 09:46:46 PM »

Just getting here today. Should I read back? Can anyone give me the highlights of today please? Thanks in advance.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »

Hey SEA SEARCHER!

I did not get a chance to respond to your questions before they locked the last thread.

I was delighted that you knew the USS Yorktown, CV-10.  I do not know which of the Japanese aircraft carriers it portrayed, I would have to go back and watch the movie again to remember.  I can see it in my minds eye and remember that you could not tell it had an angle deck in the movie.  Unfortunately Dad is no longer with us here on earth or I would ask him.

Not sure what ship portrayed the CV-5 in the movie Midway, do you remember what year that was made in?  I am going to guess no because I think I would remember Dad talking about it.

We went on the Plank-owners cruise at Norfolk shortly before her decommissioning.  They launched planes that day also.  Pretty impressive!

Sorry for the off-topic everyone, but it is a good thing to REMEMBER

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:31 PM »

And since I am in a forming theories kinda mode today, I have two questions for the cage:

1. What do you think the Annie interview will reveal?  Well Annie started out helping the Ant's with the t-shirts, etc. But I feel she is very much into self preservation. She turned on KC and spilled her guts for immunity. I'm sure the police showed up at her door w/ a search warrent and found drugs and made a deal with her. Slam dunk!

2. Is Lee MIA because he is disgusted by what this has become OR is it because he has offered LE some info and subsequently hightailed it out of town?  (Or any other thoughts you might have) Lee is reading everything people are saying on the net. He has been lurking and saw all the evidence and inuendos about himself and his sister. If LE had anything on him for sure, they would have arrested him too. I personally think he gave some info to LE and it was goooood. Remember that we have not seen his interviews, they are being kept for trial!!!

After yesterday, I feel it's important to just mention that this is all speculation that we will be sharing and everybody's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Love you Monks and I want to pick your brains....

Sweetgypsy

Boo and HH....but what do you think Annie specifically knows?  It's gotta be crazy.  I definitely don't think it's "Casey started smoking more pot and drinking more"....we already know that from the doc dumps....she must have some key that blows the timeline wide open or some piece of info that turns a light on this thing......

I think she knows in intimate detail of the Xanex situation. I think she knew full well KC was giving it to Caylee and probably suggested the dose. I also think she saw KC give it to Caylee and knew what KC was doing with Caylee during the parties. Like dosing her, propping her in the corner for her "nap" and partying on through the night.

I agree Boo - I think  Annie will testify about Casey giving Caylee xanex. There might of been drugs found in Caylee's strand of hair.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

My nasty cold is worse tonight so I think I will drag myself to a monkey bunkey.  G'night all.
Goodnight, take care.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »

Trim, WERE TWINS!  LOL  I keep confusing our posts!   I've been using Tink forever and have a good friend who dresses her up each year for me.  I've upgraded her this year.   LOL   (WE) Tink Rocks!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I hope someone can clear up a nitpicky point for me. I read in the last document dump where Casey tells Jesse and Tony about Lee having made sexual advances to her, but is there anywhere that says she claims George molested her? I saw that allegation repeated on the link below by a reporter named Marva. If it's true, does anyone know which document this appeared in? TIA  Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzQhA1qjXA

Welcome Scatty! I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a question for you. You been smokin something? B/c your pupils are like wow! Wide open there!!! The drug test around here is how well you post. I'll be watching you for mess ups!!! If you test positive, you are made to listen to Cindy Anthony tapes for 2 hours straight. It's called our Scared Straight program. 

Boo - I think that punishment would actually cause excessive drug use.  CinCin drives me to drink 

Welcome Scatty!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

My nasty cold is worse tonight so I think I will drag myself to a monkey bunkey.  G'night all.

Good night hope you feel better soon!

Hi DiHannah!

All sick Monkeys, please get better!

Hi Sunny!  Good to see you and SO MANY newer monkeys..   I'ts brought so much interest to reading.   Everybody amazes me!  Wink

Lots of  interesting reading for certain It sure makes one think and often change their mind.....I still think she put Caylee in a dumpster...I don't think she buried her....I listened to LP the other night and what he said made some sense..but I don't agree that she put her in the water at JB park....JMO of course....but I don't think Casey is ever going to tell what she did to and with Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »

Just getting here today. Should I read back? Can anyone give me the highlights of today please? Thanks in advance.

Hi Shell   Sorry I'm not much help right now for an update.  I've been jumping in and out...   I hope some monkeys can help you out.   OT? How is the house coming along?  You must be getting excited

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2008, 09:52:15 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

Muffy, you are so sweet!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »

This is OT, but I have seen alot of cute avitars and some are of disney characters and some are cartoons and some are just users choice.......but I am very very very scared of the witch from the wizard of oz and Im so glad no one has chose to put that as their avatar.....I would cry!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

Personally I don't think anyone, including Jesse had anything to do with the death of Caylee. It was all KC. If anyone was involved she would have been screaming from the rooftops that they did it and had a whole story made up on how that person did it all while holding her at gunpoint.

Everyone else in this case is under scrutiny and it's a hard light to be in. I know I wouldn't pass muster under these conditions. The Ant's are doing their best to put the blame on everyone but their own daughter. Honestly, these people are just normal people trying to live their lives as best they can and KC has changed it all. No one that comes in contact with her comes out unscathed. She's like a fricking Black Widow Spider. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

Klaas - I was wondering if you would forward my email address to Wyks please.  I sent you an email to your hotmail earlier, but I was so scatter brained I forgot to ask on here if you would please forward it to her.  Thank you 

I did forward it earlier today when I got your email.  Sorry, I should have let you know.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »

Night Monks...old and new and lurkers and guests....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2008, 09:55:29 PM »

Shout out to DiHannah 

I appreciate that comment . I am new and I know alot of monkeys don't know me and it may take sometime. Thanks..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »

hh-thanks for being so nice to everyone who comes here. 

boomonkey-i wasn't slamming anyone but i have been lurking here for a couple of months and while everyone is VERY nice, there does seem to be times when there are people who talk only to other "older" monkeys.  not older in age but in being on the forum. 

i don't usually post because everyone has such great input that it isn't necessary.  i enjoy reading what everyone else posts so i will still be lurking.

Hi there   I missed you earlier when I popped out for a bit to work on decorating for the holidays.  Keep posting, ask questions, make comments, it's great to hear from all monkeys, old and new.  Heck, every monkey here was a new monkey at one time    No need to lurk. C'mon out and play 

Princess!  I've been around long, but STILL don't post that much, I too appreciate everybody's thoughts and opinions.   I only jump in when I feel really passionate or have a question mostly.  PLEASE join in,  the more thoughts to read, the more interesting and if were lucky, REAL JUSTICE with everybody's combination of strengths and talents   Diversity is great!    Don't hang back like I do alot Wink

Good eveneing Dihannah1,I love your avi.... .I never thought about anyone else being a Tink fan .Everybody around my house makes fun of me but I don't care.

you're right .The more thoughts the better,and diversity is great. I love to hear what all Monkeys think.

Back to reading now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2008, 09:55:58 PM »

Thank you Brandi.  You've been very kind to the monkeys and generous with your time and abilities.   thumleft

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:08 PM »

Night Monks...old and new and lurkers and guests....

Goodnight, Sunny.  Sleep well!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

Personally I don't think anyone, including Jesse had anything to do with the death of Caylee. It was all KC. If anyone was involved she would have been screaming from the rooftops that they did it and had a whole story made up on how that person did it all while holding her at gunpoint.

Everyone else in this case is under scrutiny and it's a hard light to be in. I know I wouldn't pass muster under these conditions. The Ant's are doing their best to put the blame on everyone but their own daughter. Honestly, these people are just normal people trying to live their lives as best they can and KC has changed it all. No one that comes in contact with her comes out unscathed. She's like a fricking Black Widow Spider. 
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.