June 01, 2024, 09:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268683 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: December 10, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »

This is a small portion of the post from one of the searchers on 11-8.

I was speaking with a CSI who said there was a search team at the Boggy Creek location that came across something of interest. (same area where the witnesses say they saw KC's car on the side of the road, with her coming out with a shovel). Although I can't say what they found, I can say that it would be something that would potentially give reason to NOT have to continue the search. CSI processed the scene, called in OSCO and a cadaver dog, and took the item of interest" away. We may hear something in the news on this find within the next few weeks.

That's pretty much all I can say for now. I am confident that by the end of the weekend (if not already), she will be found.

Oh, I remember that!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: December 10, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »

Hey Am I invisible? Can you guys see me?? I feel left out.

I see you.   Don't feel left out!!       

I made a couple posts, but I guess I became a lost monkey. No one saw or atleast acknowldeged them. Like the "Hi I'm Back" post. Anyway, I'm glad I'm here and the monkeys see me!

Actually, I was going to respond to one of your posts a while back, but I'm sitting here shredding papers from 2001-2006, and can't do both at the same time.  BREAK TIME! 

Hi Sassycat!  Hi Quiet Monkey!  I see you both, you aren't being ignored.  I just read most of the time but today I thought I would say Hi to both of you.

Hope you are having a great day!

Karen

Hi Karen!       (I love that name.   It's my oldest daughter's name).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1662 on: December 10, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »

In looking back at some of Des's posts, there is mention of bones being found as well... the person from the body farm that she spoke with, said that he/she wasn't there when bones were found....  but no mention of what kinds of bones, or anything else about them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4130.msg547885#msg547885

yes, thanks for finding that. Now, that was in November right? So ... maybe the results from those tests are back. Maybe they did find bones belonging to Caylee. Maybe.

Yes GNM...The above post was November 18, 2008....11 days after the maggot post!  Whoohooo....maybe there really is something to LP's statement. 

The date of 11-18 would fit in with a post I ran across on WS on 11-8. The poster gave a report of the TES search effort for that day. It was only up on WS for a very few minutes and then a moderator told the poster she was taking it down as it could possibly compromise LE's efforts. Well, to make a long story short, I copied the post before it was removed. Now with the statement LP has made and also taking into account Destiny's info, I wonder if something wasn't found on 11-8. Plus, the original poster has made some recent comments that add to the original post. Not sure if I should post everything I copied or not. What do the Monkeys think as nothing is 100% for sure?
I know exactly what post you are talking about, maybe you could ask a mod.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1663 on: December 10, 2008, 03:44:01 PM »

so much every single monkey! You are the best bunch of monkeys in the world!!

Here's for everyone!

Thank You!   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: December 10, 2008, 03:45:36 PM »

You know, someone earlier said that maybe the whole LP and Blanchard Park search was to throw the media off of something TM and TES found.   I remember being in the Murt Van when LP called him and told him to get his butt to BP.   I always wondered why LP would call Murt.  Now, I'm thinking it was to create a diversion for TES, maybe?    No offense to Murt, but I couldn't figure out WHY LP WOULD CALL HIM?    But, somehow all the media vans showed up at BP the next day, remember anyone?

I remember- I was also watching Murt when he got the call (and when he went to the park), and I also found it very odd.  Of course LP may have wanted media there, but Murt is just some dude who likes to follow cases (a little too closely). I highly doubt Murt contacted all the news stations to tell them to get over there as well.... LP may have done that, but I don't believe any of them have stated that LP insisted they show up there.   

The only thing is that IF there was a diversion created for TES's sake, why would Tim speak like that on NG? That might have been overdoing it, IMO. LOL
I think that LE using Tim and LP as undercover agents is a bit much. Neither one of them is really undercover material. Tim wears his heart on his sleeve and LP sure likes to chat things up!! They wouldn't be my pick..But then, when it comes to picking men for anything i'm no genius!!!

Carmen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: December 10, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »

Goodnmad - you seem to be my biggest fan, so this one's for you.

I really miss the hose and hammer days.

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: December 10, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »

This is a small portion of the post from one of the searchers on 11-8.

I was speaking with a CSI who said there was a search team at the Boggy Creek location that came across something of interest. (same area where the witnesses say they saw KC's car on the side of the road, with her coming out with a shovel). Although I can't say what they found, I can say that it would be something that would potentially give reason to NOT have to continue the search. CSI processed the scene, called in OSCO and a cadaver dog, and took the item of interest" away. We may hear something in the news on this find within the next few weeks.

That's pretty much all I can say for now. I am confident that by the end of the weekend (if not already), she will be found.

Oh, I remember that!!

Glad you saw it too before the moderator took it down. The original poster has now added info on the thread that was started over there on LP's statement on NG.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: December 10, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

JB had his presser in Spanish, too?  Nadie cuidados de la cogida amigo!::MonkeyHaHa::

Lisa

That's in case Zanny is listening 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: December 10, 2008, 03:50:53 PM »

Big monkey hugs to Nikki and Wendi... and to anybody else who needs one! 

Well, I can always use another hug!    My husband goes in next week for his first cancer check-up after going thru his prostate cancer earlier this year.   He gets his blood work done tomorrow.

Big Monkey Hugs to Nikki, Wendi, Sassycat and to all the Monkeys that need one!  Love you all!  And a special thanks to Klaas and Muffy (how do they keep us in line this time of the year when we are all so busy?)

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: December 10, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »

You know, someone earlier said that maybe the whole LP and Blanchard Park search was to throw the media off of something TM and TES found.   I remember being in the Murt Van when LP called him and told him to get his butt to BP.   I always wondered why LP would call Murt.  Now, I'm thinking it was to create a diversion for TES, maybe?    No offense to Murt, but I couldn't figure out WHY LP WOULD CALL HIM?    But, somehow all the media vans showed up at BP the next day, remember anyone?

I remember- I was also watching Murt when he got the call (and when he went to the park), and I also found it very odd.  Of course LP may have wanted media there, but Murt is just some dude who likes to follow cases (a little too closely). I highly doubt Murt contacted all the news stations to tell them to get over there as well.... LP may have done that, but I don't believe any of them have stated that LP insisted they show up there.   

The only thing is that IF there was a diversion created for TES's sake, why would Tim speak like that on NG? That might have been overdoing it, IMO. LOL
I think that LE using Tim and LP as undercover agents is a bit much. Neither one of them is really undercover material. Tim wears his heart on his sleeve and LP sure likes to chat things up!! They wouldn't be my pick..But then, when it comes to picking men for anything i'm no genius!!!

LOL!    Funny!!!      This case is so darn strange....    Anything is possible!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: December 10, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »

Well, I can always use another hug!    My husband goes in next week for his first cancer check-up after going thru his prostate cancer earlier this year.   He gets his blood work done tomorrow.

Big Monkey Hugs to Nikki, Wendi, Sassycat and to all the Monkeys that need one!  Love you all!  And a special thanks to Klaas and Muffy (how do they keep us in line this time of the year when we are all so busy?)

Karen

And Nut, Blonde, and Bearly 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: December 10, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

Just got back..I see you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: December 10, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

Karen

AWW.  You're so sweet.    Thanks!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: December 10, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »

so much every single monkey! You are the best bunch of monkeys in the world!!

Here's for everyone!

Well, if we knew you were bringing gifts we would have certainly noticed you the first time around!!!!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »

Hi Karen!       (I love that name.   It's my oldest daughter's name).
[/quote]

Hi Sassycat, I'm pretty Sassy myself so I like YOUR name!!!!

My dog's name (in my avatar) is Rudy, named after the Reindeer.

Hope you are having a great day!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »

I really hope that they found her remains. There needs to be no hope that Casey will get away with what she has done to her beautiful daughter.......
I hope to hear more about this in the near future!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:26 PM »

Karen

Thank you very much, Karen.  It's a real pleasure to be here with the rest of the monkeys.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

Ugh. Baez makes me so *(@#&@*() sick!!!! I tell ya...

Pardon me for a sec..

Ok.. well, I only feel a smidgen better 

Since Caylee is still a live, per Baez, why isn't he out begging for her kidnapper to bring her home? Why aren't the Anthony's doing this as well?  Has JB at least come out and said "Ok, we know there is no ZG.. but Caylee's still alive out there somewhere".    Nah.. I haven't heard it. So who the hell is he claiming has her?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »

Hello....is anybody here??? j/k

I see you but..

You are a bad bad monkey.Now get me some COFFEE. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: December 10, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Like some others in this post, I've had a feeling that Caylee's body has been found. I immediately felt this when TM announced that TES was giving up the search. This is very weird, but tonight I did a search for "caylee's body found" and came up with something really weird:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/6z7ox/caylees_body_found_mommy_sold_daughter_to_gangsta/

It's some kind of a posted message from craigslist that expired a while ago, with no comments following it, but I found it interesting. I believe these "Gangster Disciples" have a connection to D.B.C. Entertainment. I just don't know who would post this and why if it didn't mean something.
Wow, that is just plain weird.

The other thing is, we have all noticed Casey wearing those rosary beads around her neck. She did that EVEN BEFORE she was arrested; you can see them on her in a photo with Tony Lazzaro where she's wearing that black dress. And the rosary beads, some have mentioned, are some kind of a "gang initiation" symbol.

Also, I know some might disagree with me, but I have always suspected Casey was involved in meth. Her obsession with gasoline, buying straws and cough products with pseudoephedrine in them (go back and recheck her Target receipts), etc, and even her searches for acetone and chloroform could all be explained by a meth addiction. People who make their own meth use these items, I have learned through some research. And, if you take some of the weird things she has said, like how she told her parents she stole Amy's money "under a time of desperation" (it's in one of the jailhouse visits), they can be explained by a meth addiction. She used Amy's money to buy some stuff at Target (like tons and tons of straws at two different targets) that a meth addict might need.

The Gangster Disciples also have a code of silence and secrecy, which might explain a lot of the weird statements that come from the Anthony camp (like Cindy's "there's a lot you don't know and that I can't say"-type things). I am probably WAY out in left field with this, and I am positive some will say so -- because it actually does make more sense to just believe this family is out of its gourd and totally psychopathic -- but this "casey sold caylee to gangsta disciples in meth for sex pact" would be the one thing that starts to put all the pieces together for me, except there really would need to more explaining about how Caylee's body ended up in Casey's trunk, though...

please excuse me for being a little dumb on this - but what do straws have to do with it?   I understand the sudafed being used to make meth - but don't understand what the straws are used for???
Oh, thanks for asking about the straws, I'm sitting going straws... weird part I don't recall straws on the receipts.

I know.   I can't remember the straws, either.    But, if they were there, I wouldn't think anything of it.   Now, I'm curious.  What do straws have to do with meth?     Geez...   I'm so old...   lol

There is a bad problem in my own neighborhood, with these goobers making meth in the back of their cars, as well,as campers and in the woods.  They use those straws for snorting , the meth is burned to smoke, so straws would be burned.   And, these are not people who we want to mess with either, they all tote guns, and will kill you when you are not looking. If casey was making meth in her trunk, it would explain the smell, as that smell of cooking meth, smells like pure garbage burning. Yet, it seems our local le does not smell what we smell.   mio

If Casey had been doing the Meth thing for awhile, it would explain why Lee thought a bad smell in her trunk was funny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.