June 15, 2024, 12:53:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269663 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: December 10, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

Now that Klaas made my SweetMorgan kitty appear is it possible for Brandi to make her a little Christmassy?  Thank you.  I would be happy with anything.

Not sure what I can do, but I'll give it a shot.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/sweetMorgan2.gif

I can't believe this one took me this long to make! The kitty is going to the santa hat, not sure what it will do with it!

Brandi, you never cease to amaze me!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: December 10, 2008, 06:46:42 PM »

Haven't seen GG today.   I hope she's feeling ok.

yeah,she felt pretty bad yesterday. Hopefull she'll show up. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: December 10, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »

Now that Klaas made my SweetMorgan kitty appear is it possible for Brandi to make her a little Christmassy?  Thank you.  I would be happy with anything.

Not sure what I can do, but I'll give it a shot.
this is  beautiful Brandi......I lOVE  IT!!!!!!!!!
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/sweetMorgan2.gif

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

The idea of the defense should be to have a speedy trial so that...

1.  They can have the trial before Caylee's body is found

2.  They can have the trial before the Prosecution gets more evidence against Casey

Right now the court date is for January 5, 2009.  The defense has not asked for a delay, a speedy trial, NOR have they asked for a change of venue.  Very odd.
Maybe Jose will do all of that tomorrow at the pretrial hearing?I'm not sure what to expect at this hearing.

Will we get to watch the pretrial hearing?  Anyone know?

YES. TruTV (used to be courttv) is covering it!

I am a bit behind again, sorry if this has been answered. I am catching up fast though!

huff, huff!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1864 on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »

It's horrible, but it is a reform school. The boys were there precisely because they weren't wanted at home. They would have all been in jail if they were old enough. 

It's not like their families were counting the days until they'd be home again. Probably they figured the kid just escaped, ran off, and joined a gang or something. 

I only know this because I just got through reading the blogs - The reason no one missed them was because some were orphans, some came from poor families who couldn't afford to take the calls and others were kids leaving abusive families.  The reason the kids didn't ask about the disappearances was because they would be taken for a beating if they did.  The disappearances were also a scare tactic - they were told that the kids who didn't come back had gone on to the adult prison.  I don't recommend reading the stories if you are hormonal or particularly weepy, they are heartbreaking...

Thank you for warning me...I am not usually one to stick my head in the sand, but I am already weepy at  just the thought.  What chance did these kids ever have?  If there is any justice in this world, these people all need to be found and beaten to death daily.
[/quote]

It is terribly sad but the stories of how they've gotten past it is ok to.  I think it all comes down to your perspective - you can choose to be a victim or a survivor.  I mean their circumstances were dire and they didn't have resources so it's harder for people who've gone through traumatic experiences like that.

In my case, I am a survivor of abuse.  Note, I said survivor, not victim.  I dealt with it, I've moved past it for the most part.  You can't ignore it completely though, it rears it's ugly head when you don't want it.  When I had my son, my doula recommended I go through therapy to deal with it because she said it was her experience that childbirth did terrible things to those memories and they would come back at inopportune moments.  I tried and it didn't matter, it was still hellish.  I am afraid of needles, not because it's painful per se, but because the thought of not being able to control someone intentionally hurting me petrifies me.  My perinatologist has already told me she plans to handle my needle sticks differently this time. 

That's why I can't buy the excuse that she was sexually abused by her dad and Lee and it made her do it.  Lots of us who've lived through it go on to lead (questionably) normal and (fairly) productive lives.
[/quote]
Yes we do {{{{Mon Quixote}}}}
We are strong,we are survivors.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

Yeah but I want her in State Prison...not that pantywaist lockup.

Me too. 
Trim, Digger looks very Christmasy now!! 
:::whistling::::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: December 10, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »

Brandi.....not in any rush....but could you make something sparkle on my little monkey?  I love sparkles.....if not thats OK..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: December 10, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »

It's horrible, but it is a reform school. The boys were there precisely because they weren't wanted at home. They would have all been in jail if they were old enough. 

It's not like their families were counting the days until they'd be home again. Probably they figured the kid just escaped, ran off, and joined a gang or something. 

I only know this because I just got through reading the blogs - The reason no one missed them was because some were orphans, some came from poor families who couldn't afford to take the calls and others were kids leaving abusive families.  The reason the kids didn't ask about the disappearances was because they would be taken for a beating if they did.  The disappearances were also a scare tactic - they were told that the kids who didn't come back had gone on to the adult prison.  I don't recommend reading the stories if you are hormonal or particularly weepy, they are heartbreaking...

Thank you for warning me...I am not usually one to stick my head in the sand, but I am already weepy at  just the thought.  What chance did these kids ever have?  If there is any justice in this world, these people all need to be found and beaten to death daily.
[/quote]

It is terribly sad but the stories of how they've gotten past it is ok to.  I think it all comes down to your perspective - you can choose to be a victim or a survivor.  I mean their circumstances were dire and they didn't have resources so it's harder for people who've gone through traumatic experiences like that.

In my case, I am a survivor of abuse.  Note, I said survivor, not victim.  I dealt with it, I've moved past it for the most part.  You can't ignore it completely though, it rears it's ugly head when you don't want it.  When I had my son, my doula recommended I go through therapy to deal with it because she said it was her experience that childbirth did terrible things to those memories and they would come back at inopportune moments.  I tried and it didn't matter, it was still hellish.  I am afraid of needles, not because it's painful per se, but because the thought of not being able to control someone intentionally hurting me petrifies me.  My perinatologist has already told me she plans to handle my needle sticks differently this time. 

That's why I can't buy the excuse that she was sexually abused by her dad and Lee and it made her do it.  Lots of us who've lived through it go on to lead (questionably) normal and (fairly) productive lives.
[/quote]

The human spirit is amazing.  The boys that survived still have the scars no doubt, but the ones that died...what does that say in this world that they could just "disappear"?  So sad and so scary.  In my heart I believe that could have been Caylee's fate.  I was also abused..worked for a long time to get through it.  Am I done?  NO.  Many people are abuse survivors and you never find out as we don't usually discuss it.  Congratulations on your ability to turn it around and make it positive.  You will be able to overcome the rest in time.  I had an unfounded fear of crossing bridges for a years...and live around water so we have to cross a few to get around town.  I started praying as I was crossing and eventually was able to get through it after about 100 times..(maybe you could try acupunture LOL j/k)  You are right Casey does not act like a abuse victim in the least...I think she said that for attention and for the guys to take her in and let her live with them.  She wanted to get out of that house at any and all costs  (except work her way out)

PS  I had to look up perinatologist.  Out of that area so long now, never heard of that one before.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1868 on: December 10, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »

I love him.I think he is leaving CSI  

that's cuz we're getting married and will be on a very extended honeymoon. 

Me first!  Since my marriages never last long . . . you can have him after that . . .

Sorry Ladies, He's all mine, We just got back from our Honeymoon and I totally wore him out. He is taking a long hiatus from CSI due to this and I plan on keeping him bedridden for quite some time to come.
You can't have him, our dogs have already bonded. It would be cruel to separate us, THEM! Cruel to separate them!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1869 on: December 10, 2008, 06:51:08 PM »

Lawyer on CNN Prime just speculated that trial will not go forward in January.  He bets it won't go to trial in 2009.   

HUH? 

He's in the minority & is the only one I've ever heard say that!

Which Monkey made the lovely post the other night about being patient?  I have to remind myself that Caylees killing IS IN JAIL right now!!  Let her sit and brew a LONG LONG time.  Even if they postpone the trial, she is STILL BEHIND BARS and that is the MAIN THING Wink

I know, but what about us?? We wanna know everything now!!!!   

I know Monken!!  Patience isnt my strong point either!!!!  I can think of several ways to make her talk 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1870 on: December 10, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »

Nine am, eastern time, for the pretrial hearing.

Thank You Rose 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1871 on: December 10, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »

Isn't it supposed to be on TruTv??  What time?? Anyone know?
(9:30 am....is what I think I read..
[/quote]

Thanks HH Smile
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: December 10, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »

I worked this morning and have company coming for dinner.  Haven't been out of work mode since 6:15 this morning.  Jumped on to see what's up and you guys have sure been talkative!  I don't think I can read everything and catch up after dinner.  May have to do the old check out every third page thing.  That way, if it is important, everyone will quote it for at least a couple of pages!

At least I will be home tomorrow for the pretrial.  I want KC turning into a little porker! 

Time to BBQ....BBL.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: December 10, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

I worked this morning and have company coming for dinner.  Haven't been out of work mode since 6:15 this morning.  Jumped on to see what's up and you guys have sure been talkative!  I don't think I can read everything and catch up after dinner.  May have to do the old check out every third page thing.  That way, if it is important, everyone will quote it for at least a couple of pages!

At least I will be home tomorrow for the pretrial.  I want KC turning into a little porker! 

Time to BBQ....BBL.

How rude of me!  Hello monkey friends and hope you are all having a pleasant evening.  Send central FL some snow, I miss it.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1874 on: December 10, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »

Trimmonthelake... Digger is adorable, you can see a spark of sassiness in his eyes.

Yes he can be quite sassy.Am proud to announce no dead animals in the house today,so far.He just un- made the bed for me...guess he tired. 

Can't wait for Larry King show. 

Oh Digger!!  Is he the little Snowman Terminator????   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: December 10, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »

Time to BBQ....BBL.
Hey  GG,  me too....Im off tomorrow....wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!gonna be glued to my chair...I dare anyone to bother me!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: December 10, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »

Nine am, eastern time, for the pretrial hearing.

Thanks!   I'll make sure I get my lazy bones outta bed for it!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: December 10, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

Trimmonthelake... Digger is adorable, you can see a spark of sassiness in his eyes.

Yes he can be quite sassy.Am proud to announce no dead animals in the house today,so far.He just un- made the bed for me...guess he tired. 

Can't wait for Larry King show. 

Oh Digger!!  Is he the little Snowman Terminator????   

Yes I'm afraid so.

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1878 on: December 10, 2008, 06:59:57 PM »

I love him.I think he is leaving CSI  

that's cuz we're getting married and will be on a very extended honeymoon. 

Me first!  Since my marriages never last long . . . you can have him after that . . .

Sorry Ladies, He's all mine, We just got back from our Honeymoon and I totally wore him out. He is taking a long hiatus from CSI due to this and I plan on keeping him bedridden for quite some time to come.
You can't have him, our dogs have already bonded. It would be cruel to separate us, THEM! Cruel to separate them!!
LOL Boo!
We can share then

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: December 10, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Part of me wants to watch LK tonight to see what is asked, and part of me doesn't want to watch because I'll get so angry and disgusted by how stupid the Anthonys are.  I'm not sure which part will win out! Who is definitely going to watch tonight?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.