June 03, 2024, 02:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216838 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »

We currently have poster's from GM copying and pasting from SM......

That is OK. SM currently has a poster copying and pasting from GM.

Janet

++++

SCARED MONKEYS

Natalee Holloway:

Tamikosmom, mytime, texasmom, SuzieQ, jen3560, Lovinlife, heykim, Magnolia, Helen Back, nonesuche, klaasend, trimmonthelake, BUCKSHOT, camochance, WhiskeyGirl, lula, oldfart, Keepthefaith, bastibro, natalfan, Edward, 2NJSons_Mom, Lifesong, cookie, Mississippi Girl, AZSunny, Ebb, CBB, Monkey Mia, Artcolley, doselady51 and 47 Guests are viewing this board. 

GOLD MONKEYS

Natalee Holloway:

bastibro, ldstlou and 7 Guests are viewing this board

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #361 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:53 PM »

from twitter

gretawireLatest: Natalee Holloway Investigation:   Earlier today we were told there was a new investigation going... http://tinyurl.com/crfj2r
less than 10 seconds ago from Perl Net::Twitter

www.twitter.com/heykim

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:57 PM »

The subject of the cage keeps coming up, but I know most of you do not want to hear a different point of view.  I truly wish you would all look at the pictures with an analytical eye.  And may I pose a question?  What ziplock bag does Kyle show the denim in and what ziplock bag does bastibro show the hip socket in? 
Monkey mia....I color coded your questions to my responses.
RedWe want to hear "any point of view" that can be substantiated with links.
orange You "should" believe...Kyle was the subject matter expert ON SITE....In his OWN WORDS...KYLE's OWN EXPERT ANALYSIS....REMAINS were in the cage...KYLE Even went as far as to say..IF the remains were NOT Natalee's it would be a cosmic WTF!
purple I don't believe Kyle discussed specifics as too what was in each individual bag..
He did STATE that he believed blue denim was in the cage....as far a bastibro goes....I thought you were looking for EXPERT analysis? If so, what relevance does bastibro bring?

billb...I don't have any links.  I looked at the pictures and had questions.  I used my own reasoning to see what was possible.  As for Kyle, I thought he was an expert at locating things on the ocean floor, not a forensic expert.  Kyle posted a picture showing something blue in a ziplock bag.  I may be wrong but I think the picture with the ziplock bag that bastibro recently posted where he showed a bag with what he says is a hip socket, is in the same bag location.  Is someone playing around with the pictures or are there more that I am not aware of?  There has been no expert analysis of the cage contents unless you trust the ALE.

When I looked at the cage pictures, this is what my mind went through.  I will try to post it but don't know much about these things, so forgive me if the pictures don't make it.

The picture taken 12/29/07 at 17:56 shows the whole trap, a 2.5x2.5x7.5 foot cage.  Two grids would be 2.5x2.5x5 feet.  If a 5’4” body were laid in line with the grid, it would take more than two grids, if on an angle it would still take much of two grids.

Now consider the close-up 12/29/07 17:47 that also has the same blue-green coloring.  If you draw lines through the three visible sides of the floor grid, right down the center of the tubing, then make a parallel line forward of the back tubing and run it along where the “skull” is, that will give you a line to approximate the “skull” size.  We know that line is 30”.  Now draw a vertical line from the back of the “skull” to what we are assuming is the forehead.  Using the length of that line, I get approximately 9-10 across the 30” line.  That would give us a skull that is only 3 inches from back to forehead.  An adult skull would be 6 inches or more. 
Still looking at the same picture, consider the “skull”.  If those are skeletal remains, we would not expect to find the jaw attached to the rest of the skull, yet the appearance is that of one that is attached.  If the white stuff is sand and covering her skirt and the hem of the skirt is the line to the right, why aren’t there bumps and ridges in the sand where the pelvis and femurs would be?  Are we to believe that a skull and cotton denim fabric would survive the time in the salt water but a pelvis and femurs would not?  If the edge of the sand is the hem of the skirt, why aren’t there femurs visible?  Those bones would be at an angle and resting on the tubing.

Moving on ten minutes, we have the picture marked 12/29/07 17:57.  Just ten minutes later and the sand sifted through the skirt and the mesh leaving holes visible.  The “skull” no longer looks like a skull, and there is still no pelvis or femurs visible.  The sand appears to be just a thin layer. 

Sorry, but I have tried everything I know to get those pictures copied.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2009, 05:27:23 PM »

Texasmom,
Check 24Ora.   It is Caps!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 20, 2009, 05:28:22 PM »

Texasmom,

Be still my 62 year old heart!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2009, 05:28:24 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/More-Information-on-Newspapers-Holloway-claim/osQ31syv5kOV1gTdPqjzOQ.cspx

More Information on Newspaper's Holloway claim

Last Update: 4:21 pm 

Related Links
Click here for newspaper story
(AP) The website for a newspaper in Broward County, Florida is claiming a source says authorities in Aruba have a lead in the almost four year old disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.  The Associated Press is reporting that Natalee's father hired a search team but that Aruban officials are denying there's any new lead.

New Times of Broward-Palm Beach says their source is a flight attendant who observed a cadaver search dog being flown from Florida to Aruba.  The unnamed flight attendant is quoted:  "They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down to confirm that," said the flight attendant, who lives in Fort Lauderdale. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet."

CBS42 contacted Natalee Holloway's mother Beth Twitty Friday afternoon but Ms. Twitty would only say "I shouldn't have answered the phone."

Here's the Associated Press report:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- Prosecutors in Aruba say the father of

Natalee Holloway has flown a search dog and his handler to the

island although they have no new leads in the case.

A spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office says the dog is

searching a small reservoir that witnesses have previously

identified as a possible location where Holloway's remains might be

found. Ann Angela says neither police nor prosecutors have received

any new information in the case.

She says in a statement that Dave Holloway took the initiative

because he will not rest until he finds his daughter. She says

prosecutors and police gave him permission to do so.

The dog and its handler arrived on Friday.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #366 on: March 20, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »

psssssst.. who are GM... and the other site mentioned?

A former poster here who was BANNED started another hidey-hole forum...

ahhhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeeeeee

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

That is OK. SM currently has a poster copying and pasting from GM.

Janet

++++

SCARED MONKEYS

Natalee Holloway:

Tamikosmom, mytime, texasmom, SuzieQ, jen3560, Lovinlife, heykim, Magnolia, Helen Back, nonesuche, klaasend, trimmonthelake, BUCKSHOT, camochance, WhiskeyGirl, lula, oldfart, Keepthefaith, bastibro, natalfan, Edward, 2NJSons_Mom, Lifesong, cookie, Mississippi Girl, AZSunny, Ebb, CBB, Monkey Mia, Artcolley, doselady51 and 47 Guests are viewing this board. 

GOLD MONKEYS

Natalee Holloway:

bastibro, ldstlou and 7 Guests are viewing this board

Now that's Funny..But why would you come to Scared Monkey's if Ldstlou is personal friends with Jug and Johan555 has connections above Silvetti and Kyle's head..Makes no sense!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2009, 05:31:31 PM »

vr 20 mrt 2009, 21:38 | 5 reacties Speurder zoekt naar Natalee Gerelateerde artikelen

29 minuuten geleden Nyws.nl - BuitenlandORANJESTAD -  In Aruba is op dit moment een speciaal overgevlogen speurder met een hond op een specifieke plek aan het zoeken zijn naar het stoffelijk overschot van Natalee Holloway. Dat meldt Foxnews. Op internet circuleren geruchten dat het lichaam van Holloway gevonden zou zijn, maar die blijken vooralsnog onjuist.

De speurhondenbegeleider heeft het verzoek gekregen van Dave Holloway om te zoeken naar het stoffelijk overschot van zijn verdwenen dochter Natalee.

De speurder gaat zoeken in een ondergelopen dam op het eiland waarover eerder door een getuige werd gesproken. Het Openbaar Ministerie gaat er niet van uit dat het stoffelijk overschot van Natalee Holloway zich in die dam bevindt.

Omdat Dave Holloway geen rust zou hebben voordat hij zich daarvan zelf heeft kunnen overtuigen, laat het OM de speurder zijn gang gaan. De man heeft met het Openbaar Ministerie en de politie in Aruba afspraken gemaakt over zijn zoekactie

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3529551/___Lichaam_Natalee_gevonden___.html

Can anyone translate?  Please?

29 minutes ago Nyws.nl - Foreign ORANGE CITY - In Aruba is currently one specially flown tracker with a dog on a specific place to search for the body of Natalee Holloway. This report Foxnews. Internet-circulated rumors that Holloway's body was found, but they appear far wrong.

The sniffer dogs supervisor has been asked by Dave Holloway to search for the remains of his missing daughter Natalee.

The tracker will search in a flooded dam on the island which previously was spoken by a witness. The Public Ministry is not that the body of Natalee Holloway in the dam area.

Because Dave Holloway would not rest before he was able to convince itself, let the tracker for his course. The man with the Public Ministry and the police in Aruba agreed on its search

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7762/5/#jc_allComments

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

Well that definitely says it all for me.

I do hope Lisa is paying attention also......

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/More-Information-on-Newspapers-Holloway-claim/osQ31syv5kOV1gTdPqjzOQ.cspx

More Information on Newspaper's Holloway claim

Last Update: 4:21 pm 

Related Links
Click here for newspaper story
(AP) The website for a newspaper in Broward County, Florida is claiming a source says authorities in Aruba have a lead in the almost four year old disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.  The Associated Press is reporting that Natalee's father hired a search team but that Aruban officials are denying there's any new lead.

New Times of Broward-Palm Beach says their source is a flight attendant who observed a cadaver search dog being flown from Florida to Aruba.  The unnamed flight attendant is quoted:  "They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down to confirm that," said the flight attendant, who lives in Fort Lauderdale. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet."

CBS42 contacted Natalee Holloway's mother Beth Twitty Friday afternoon but Ms. Twitty would only say "I shouldn't have answered the phone."

Here's the Associated Press report:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- Prosecutors in Aruba say the father of

Natalee Holloway has flown a search dog and his handler to the

island although they have no new leads in the case.

A spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office says the dog is

searching a small reservoir that witnesses have previously

identified as a possible location where Holloway's remains might be

found. Ann Angela says neither police nor prosecutors have received

any new information in the case.

She says in a statement that Dave Holloway took the initiative

because he will not rest until he finds his daughter. She says

prosecutors and police gave him permission to do so.

The dog and its handler arrived on Friday.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »

Texasmom,

I just want to vomit!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »

I'll fix it as soon as I can. I keep getting a 'session expired' notice when I try to modify 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »

No remains of Holloway found       

Friday, 20 March 2009 - 17:10 
Vandaag is in Aruba een speurhondengeleider met zijn hond gearriveerd.Hij heeft het verzoek gekregen van Dave Holloway om te zoeken naar het stoffelijk overschot van diens verdwenen dochter Natalee.De speurder gaat zoeken in een ondergelopen dam op het eiland waarover eerder door een getuige werd verklaard. Het Openbaar Ministerie heeft geen aanleiding om aan te nemen, zoals ook al eerder meermalen is meegedeeld, dat het lichaam van Natalee Holloway zich in die dam bevindt. Omdat Dave Holloway, naar zeggen van de speurder, geen rust heeft voordat hij zich daarvan zelf heeft kunnen overtuigen, heeft het OM gemeend de speurder zijn gang te laten gaan. De man heeft met het Openbaar Ministerie en de politie afspraken gemaakt over zijn zoekactie. De politie zal daar toezicht op houden.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7762/5/#jc_allComments

cadaver dog with accompanying officer is brought to Aruba at Dave's request.

search will be at a submerged dam, a witness has mentioned this location ealier.

OM has no indication that the body is a the submerged dam.

but OM will allow the search.
search is in agreement with police / OM.
police will keep an eye on this.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 20, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »

Texasmom,

I just want to vomit!!

You've got to be kidding right?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #375 on: March 20, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »

TELEGRAAF -Holland

ORANGE CITY - In Aruba is currently one specially flown tracker with a dog on a specific place to search for the body of Natalee Holloway. This report Foxnews. Internet-circulated rumors that Holloway's body was found, but they appear far wrong

The sniffer dogs supervisor has been asked by Dave Holloway to search for the remains of his missing daughter Natalee. He is convinced that a certain place is not enough research is done.

The tracker will search in a flooded dam on the island which previously was spoken by a witness. The Public Ministry is not that the body of Natalee Holloway in the dam area.

Because Dave Holloway would not rest before he was able to convince itself, let the tracker for his course. The man with the Public Ministry and the police in Aruba agreed on the search. The local police keep an eye out for them to keep.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba, the arrival of the research team confirmed, but not actively helping them. Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos, the action as "KUL. "The discussion of the body that may or not, we have long had," says Mos.

The OM has announced a few months to have the investigation after the disappearance case. Especially suspicious statements that Joran van der Sloot has made it necessary to take time.

Holloway disappeared in 2005 after a night out. According to the OM, Van der Sloot person who was 18-year-old girl last seen alive.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 20, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »

Texasmom,

I just want to vomit!!

Me too, Jen!

My only hope is that they will plant the remains somewhere to be found by this dog.
Get Natalee off of that POS island.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2009, 05:38:13 PM »

It does indeed look like the Capslock witness and pond/moko story.   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »

Texasmom,

I just want to vomit!!

Me too, Jen!

My only hope is that they will plant the remains somewhere to be found by this dog.
Get Natalee off of that POS island.

That's my hope too, Magnolia.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

De Telegraaf:

Google translator

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.