June 03, 2024, 05:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216849 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 21, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »

Can the dog and the handler swim?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: March 21, 2009, 10:25:38 PM »

Good question Mere. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: March 21, 2009, 10:25:47 PM »

I wonder if this is the "new search" we have been hearing about from the Dutch article.  Maybe it is not one involving underwater targets after all but just this man and his multi-tasking wonder dog?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 21, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

Good question Mere. 

I thought he was going to stick his hand in the water/mud to see if he can find a shoe.  What is the purpose of the dog then?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 21, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »

multi-tasking wonder dog?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 21, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

Local news teaser just said that Dave Holloway had a search dog "combing Aruba".

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 21, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »

If we know when the dry season is, doesn't it stand to reason that Fred might have inquired as well?

Wouldn't it also follow that every local knows this reservoir is seasonally dry and so anything put into it would risk exposure within a few months?  Perhaps someone who fle down to Aruba might not but those who live there year around would surely be fully aware of this.

I would think a more permanent body of water would be a better choice for concealment of anything but again that's just me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: March 21, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

Could it be possible that he brought a seal?

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #948 on: March 21, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »

I understand your confusion Mere!  The test that Golba describes in the interviews just doesn't make sense with the pond full of water, JMO.  It is stated that the water is 15ft deep in places; first I've ever heard of that in regards to the Monserat pond.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 21, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »

Local news teaser just said that Dave Holloway had a search dog "combing Aruba".
Aruba needs more than a "combing" -- it needs a flea dip.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: March 21, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54131.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Netherlands concerned about moving container port
March 19, 2009, 14:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - In the Netherlands there are concerns expressed about the relocation of the container port of Oranjestad to Barcadera. State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) said after Chamber of VVD MP Johan Remkes to the port in a conversation with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber Aruba next week to raise.

Remkes suggested last month a series of questions which he also refers to the letter from the Chamber of Commerce, employers ATIA and other industry representatives to the President of the Aruban parliament. These organizations express strong objections against the port. Remkes will of the State know what financial risks Aruba is and whether the government has taken to the procurement. Even the Dutch parliament wants to know what agreements the Aruban government has made in Melia / Trusam group development rights in the port of Oranjestad.

There have been tendering for such development rights, transfer of the container port and the selection of the consultant MTBS, the VVD parliamentarian.

In its answer is not on State's questions Remkes port because it is the responsibility of the Aruban government. She writes that she forwarded the questions to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. "During a debate in the Lower House today said Remkes not to accept the answer of the Secretary of State. "It may not have me to answer by referring to the Aruban Prime Minister. That would be a state law November. Bijleveld said that it was not intended. "I go it on their own questions to the Prime Minister."

The Secretary of State next week in Aruba for a short working visit.

Thanks for this, TM!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: March 21, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »

Possibly a smart move on his part to let Aruban authorities believe he is a dummy and searching a useless search so why not, let him bring his special dog, can't REALLY achieve anything then once the dog is on the island... BAM! he searches the REAL search.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 21, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

And have a cadaver dog looking for a shoe?

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO
Yes, I definitely agree!...
Not to mention that caps and followers have distracted the efforts of the persistence search....
When I think of the relationship btwn John S. and Caps....it pi$$es me off BIG TIME!!!

AHhhhh, but Fred Golba and his dog have taken the spotlight off of Silvetti, Kyle and Caps for the time being.

I am still focused

Magnolia ... I contend it is all connected.

I do believe that Aruba is about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap discovered by the Persistence implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap must be planted in another location and a witness that implicates only Joran must materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 21, 2009, 10:34:23 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 21, 2009, 10:35:16 PM »

I know the news is simplifying the report but expecting one man and dog to comb the entire island is asking a bit much 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 21, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

Sorry Klaas, lost my focus there for a minute with the pup photo!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: March 21, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »

I have a sad feeling that Mark Purcell and the AHATA is behind Dave's decision to
send Fred Golba to Aruba at this time.

I think it is a diversion from Caps and the Persistence. JMHO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: March 21, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »

If we know when the dry season is, doesn't it stand to reason that Fred might have inquired as well?

Wouldn't it also follow that every local knows this reservoir is seasonally dry and so anything put into it would risk exposure within a few months?  Perhaps someone who fle down to Aruba might not but those who live there year around would surely be fully aware of this.

I would think a more permanent body of water would be a better choice for concealment of anything but again that's just me.

I just researched the rainy season is technically between October and January but the place is rather like a desert.  Annual average rainfall is 17 inches total.  So where does the water in that "pond" come from if not rain?  I remember discussion about there being a drainage system of some sort there.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 21, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »

What a sweet baby! Looks like he/she knows it, too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #959 on: March 21, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »

Aruba needs more than a "combing" -- it needs a flea dip.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.