June 03, 2024, 04:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216846 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: March 21, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

Sam - I have no idea what you are talking about.  This is old news, what is posted in the FOK forum is old news.  It's Johan, Bastibro and others and I didn't say they were bashing Beth.  There is a Gielen letter there that bashes Beth.  IT IS OLD NEWS.  That is not the issue.

Sorry Klaas but someone a few pages back was asking Johan or Bastibro to translate what was said in the comments. They kept persisting so finally Bastibro posted the link for the Google translation. So not all feel it is old news. and were quite belligerent about it not being translated. One of the newbies said they would translate it tomorrow. So now they can read it if they want.

Yes the letter to Beth is a piece of crap but that is not what the posters were asking Bastibo about they wanted to know what the comments said that were posted in Dutch.

JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: March 21, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »

SO......... is Glenda now saying that Joran is GUILTY since this "witness" implicates Joran??????????????????????????????? 
I thought Julia was still an adherist to the  Natalee "ran away theory" to get away from Beth and the father of her baby -Jug! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 21, 2009, 10:07:09 PM »

More posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
The view from the pond to the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness

View from the soon-to-be-after-something-is-found Credible Witness towards the pond.  Notice the Street Lamp.

Thanks, Klaas.  I must be disoriented though.  Jossy says the witness saw Joran walking towards the right - coming from the pond.  Seems like towards the right is towards the pond, no?

Lifesong, I may be werong, but I think Jossy said toward the light.  He is hard to understand sometimes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 21, 2009, 10:08:03 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

This afternoon at Montserat

So the pond didn`t dry up

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 21, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »

Have any of you taken the time to use this translated version that was requested? It is all there. You might want to try it and see what has been said without jumping on the messengers.

Sam - I have no idea what you are talking about.  This is old news, what is posted in the FOK forum is old news.  It's Johan, Bastibro and others and I didn't say they were bashing Beth.  There is a Gielen letter there that bashes Beth.  IT IS OLD NEWS.  That is not the issue.

Sorry Klaas but someone a few pages back was asking Johan or Bastibro to translate what was said in the comments. They kept persisting so finally Bastibro posted the link for the Google translation. So not all feel it is old news. and were quite belligerent about it not being translated. One of the newbies said they would translate it tomorrow. So now they can read it if they want.

Yes the letter to Beth is a piece of crap but that is not what the posters were asking Bastibo about they wanted to know what the comments said that were posted in Dutch.

JMHO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: March 21, 2009, 10:09:49 PM »

Bastibro - Were you involved in the collecting and posting of Kermit's personal data?

TIA

NO

Thanks for answering.  Probably pushing my luck here, but it's an honest question...

Would you tell me if you had been?

Lifesong - I know that Mrskub was the one that posted it!!  I really didn't read it because I wasn't really sure what the whole Kermit issue was!!  I remember saying to some - that is so wrong!!  But no, I did not post my feelings about it!!  Sorry Kermit, I wish I had!!

And that is my truth!!

You are all ACES in my book, Mytime!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: March 21, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »

Bastibro - the pond likely dries up then fills back up with water each year depending upon the amount of rain.

Sam - did you miss my post about dropping the FOK subject or are you simply ignoring my request?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 21, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »

Sam,

I didn't even know you spoke Dutch and so would be in a position to respond to a poster asking for a translation. 

Weren't the questions directed to Bastibro, someone who is knows to do so? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #928 on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »

SO......... is Glenda now saying that Joran is GUILTY since this "witness" implicates Joran??????????????????????????????? 
I thought Julia was still an adherist to the  Natalee "ran away theory" to get away from Beth and the father of her baby -Jug! 

It IS Saturday night wreck!    Glenda's probably drunk.   

I thought it was odd that I didn't see any coverage about this search in Bondia or Aruba Today's online editions.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:57 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Good Lord! The pond  dried up in May 2008. It re-fills every year until the dry season (which will be May 2009)

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 21, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

You post at GM also don't you.  Who sent you?  You should be happy and blessed that SM's allow you to continue here.

Blue Moon, I have belonged to Scared Monkeys since June of 2005. Yes I belong to Gold Monkeys for a little over a year or as soon as it was formed. I also belong to Blogs for Natalee along with quite a few other folks from here.

Every single forum I belong to just wants Justice for Natalee. I can not for the life of me see why you have the right to question that. Are you now a moderator at SM?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: March 21, 2009, 10:12:47 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Rainfall is seasonal in most parts of the world.  Dry seasons and wet seasons.  This is a storm retention sewer and when there is a lot of rain, it has water.  When there is little to no rain for a couple of months, it is dry.

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 21, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

One of the newbies said they would translate it tomorrow.

That would be me. And yes, I will get an accurate translation beyond the awkward word usage churned out by Babelfish. I don't think how I bide my online time ought to be of any particular concern to anyone posting here... do you?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 21, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I must be disoriented though.  Jossy says the witness saw Joran walking towards the right - coming from the pond.  Seems like towards the right is towards the pond, no?

Lifesong, I may be werong, but I think Jossy said toward the light.  He is hard to understand sometimes.

Very true, Magnolia!  It was difficult to do that transcription of him on Dana's show...  I'm going to assume that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway would have checked the direction the witness said Joran was walking, so I'll let that go and assume you're right...Jossy said light.  (It's really hard to understand when he says "male", since his "L"s have a "Y" sound!)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #934 on: March 21, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

And have a cadaver dog looking for a shoe?

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO
Yes, I definitely agree!...
Not to mention that caps and followers have distracted the efforts of the persistence search....
When I think of the relationship btwn John S. and Caps....it pi$$es me off BIG TIME!!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: March 21, 2009, 10:19:13 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

Is the shoe dead?  Is it giving off the two enzymes that a deceased body does that activates the training of cadaver dogs?

I don't think so but then wouldn't want to be accused of not upholding all these people would I?

I think taking advantage of this family applies to many in this regard including those who are constantly trying to inject themselves into this situation where they so obviously do not belong.  Exploiting a parent's concern is not what I consider upholding.  But that's just me.

I could not agree more. It is said that Dave is only doing this to be 100% certain she is not in the pond. The ONLY reason that he is doing this is because Caps (and his FOLLOWERS) have created enough hub bub and non-sense to make a desperate father grasp at straws. It is reprehensible. -JMO
Not to mention that caps and followers have distracted the efforts of the persistence search....
When I think of the relationship btwn John S. and Caps....it pi$$es me off BIG TIME!!!

Lets also keep in mind that Caps came up with this witness within a week of Peter DeVries' first announcement that he had solved the case.  You'll recall Caps was not happy about that.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 21, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »

AHhhhh, but Fred Golba and his dog have taken the spotlight off of Silvetti, Kyle and Caps for the time being.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 21, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

I am surprised at the distance the alleged witness would have to see in order to identify Joran and others as I thought it (the witness) was right on the street and not back from the intersection like that.

But there are reported conflicts in the first statement given and the second such as he looked at his watch versus he said he looked at the alarm clock, etc.

At that distance in the dark, I wonder how he could be so sure of everything.  Maybe Caps should have added the use of night vision binoculars.  If you are going to tell a tale, might as well make it a good one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 21, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »

Can the dog and the handler swim?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 21, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Maybe Fred Golba should wait until May, 2009 and have a quick look-see.

Janet

+++++

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.