June 03, 2024, 02:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216836 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: March 21, 2009, 08:43:45 PM »

Keepthefaith

Would you please response to my post pertaining my theory that CAPS and Gerold Dompig are one.

Thanks

Janet

Well.IIRC Kermit tends to believe Caps is Vernon Vrolijk..But would need to confirm that with Kermit.Do i believe CapsLockWizard is more then 1 person.Yes!Dompig is a strong possibilty but,we know how Aruba works..

I agree.  His two-fold language skills dictate this is a probability.

I am attempting to comprehend the unwavering support of CAPS.  His theories keep changing.  His research is flawed.  Yet ... his faithful  adherences follow him down one dead-end road after another.

When I consider Gerold Dompig's position within the investigation ... I believe that it is possible that some are a little "star" struck.  I do not know if "star" is the right word but ... you get my drift.

Thanks for your response Keepthefaith.

Janet

Janet, I know I am not an expert but I really believe Dompig is a good possibility for Caps.  Isn't (or wasn't) Dompig's former "uncle" by marriage to Deepak? I have had a bad feeling that Deepak is behind a lot of this.  But Kermit says that she knows that Caps is a 54? year old man.  So just don't know unless Dompig is the sometimes good talker Caps.

edit to add to Deepak  Sorry.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: March 21, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

Keepthefaith

Would you please response to my post pertaining my theory that CAPS and Gerold Dompig are one.

Thanks

Janet

Well.IIRC Kermit tends to believe Caps is Vernon Vrolijk..But would need to confirm that with Kermit.Do i believe CapsLockWizard is more then 1 person.Yes!Dompig is a strong possibilty but,we know how Aruba works..

I am attempting to comprehend the unwavering support of CAPS.  His theories keep changing.  His research is flawed.  Yet ... his faithful  adherences follow him down one dead-end road after another.

When I consider Gerold Dompig's position within the investigation ... I believe that it is possible that some are a little "star" struck.  I do not know if "star" is the right word but ... you get my drift.

Janet

Again.After all of CapslockWizards posts that Lifesong,Kermit and yourself have compiled i find it ASTONISHING TO SAY THE LEAST,that anyone would continue to even entertain his ideas...I'm still waiting for the ARREST OF A MAJOR PLAYER..It's been over 2months..STILL WAITING.CapsLockWizard is DISINFORMATION AT IT'S BEST..Anyone that continues to believe in CapsLockWizard...PROVIDE THE TRUTH THAT HE SPEAKS..Don't think we'll hear a soul attempt to respond...I'll be waiting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 21, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »

Bastibro - are you impressed with the Just Sayin thread!!  I hear you were just there!!  Are you embarrassed yet to be associated with those people?  Are you seeing a pattern?

I don't mean to call you out!!  I am just curious what you think!!   I know I am very embarrassed to have been associated with them!! 

No I`m not embarrassed at all mytime,

I think it`s always good to look at thing from different perspectives

I'm positive the U.S. authorities are very interested in your shall I say activities.

DEVIOUS ACTIVITIES?WHAT MIGHT THESE BE BASTIBRO?

I'M AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PURPORTED ACTIVITIES BASTIBRO!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: March 21, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »

Klaas, I just came from the front page, it looks different.  Are you more involved in running the front page headlines now?  I need to go there more often cause I just noticed it today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 21, 2009, 08:51:28 PM »

Oldiebutgoodie - I'd prefer not talking about the FOK forum.  It is old news that has no bearing on the case.  Johan and Bastibro post there along with a banned ex moderator from SM.  Your bypassing the filter just about got you banned.  

I don't know what FOK is. I didn't know it was "old news" because I don't speak Dutch. I don't know who your ex-moderators are. I wanted to be very clear with the other poster about who I was asking about just because there seems to be a language problem.

You may, of course, ban whom you wish and you have my support 100% even if you ban me. I had no desire to cause you worry.

I think you are aware that I am here with the intention to protect the good guys, or at least one particular "good guy." Go back and re-read this thread and see where you may have unknowingly been acting to derail that effort. Having said that, I bid you adieu.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 21, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »

Keepthefaith

Thanks

Janet

Janet

Janet, I know I am not an expert but I really believe Dompig is a good possibility for Caps.  Isn't (or wasn't) Dompig's former "uncle" by marriage?  I have had a bad feeling that Deepak is behind a lot of this.  But Kermit says that she knows that Caps is a 54? year old man.  So just don't know unless Dompig is the sometimes good talker Caps.

Thank you for your response Blue Moon.

I am on a mission to find more backup that implies that Anomino/ CaplockWizard and Gerold Dompig are one.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 21, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »

Klaas, I just came from the front page, it looks different.  Are you more involved in running the front page headlines now?  I need to go there more often cause I just noticed it today.

Front page has looked like that for months.  I occasionally post a short blurb to one of Blink's posts or if nobody else is around will post breaking news.  I do alot of the front page comment moderating.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: March 21, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »

Front page has looked like that for months.  I occasionally post a short blurb to one of Blink's posts or if nobody else is around will post breaking news.  I do alot of the front page comment moderating.

Told you I hadn't been there in months.    Last time it was more compressed on the page instead of spread out and I see your name on more of the headline news.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 21, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »

Oldiebutgoodie - I'd prefer not talking about the FOK forum.  It is old news that has no bearing on the case.  Johan and Bastibro post there along with a banned ex moderator from SM.  Your bypassing the filter just about got you banned.  

I don't know what FOK is. I didn't know it was "old news" because I don't speak Dutch. I don't know who your ex-moderators are. I wanted to be very clear with the other poster about who I was asking about just because there seems to be a language problem.

You may, of course, ban whom you wish and you have my support 100% even if you ban me. I had no desire to cause you worry.

I think you are aware that I am here with the intention to protect the good guys, or at least one particular "good guy." Go back and re-read this thread and see where you may have unknowingly been acting to derail that effort. Having said that, I bid you adieu.

This is the link you posted several times:

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1255051/6/25

When you posted that link you didn't think for a minute that the name of the forum might be FOK?  I really don't know what good guy you are trying to protect and I'm not sure you know either.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 21, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »

Told you I hadn't been there in months.    Last time it was more compressed on the page instead of spread out and I see your name on more of the headline news.

Sorry, I know now why it looks different. My new laptop has a 17" screen and my old laptop only had a 14" screen.  I was just not use to see everything so spread out on the screen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #870 on: March 21, 2009, 09:05:27 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news7.html

3/20/2009 Diario

Cacho pa busca cadaver di Natalee a yega Aruba

ORANJESTAD(AAN)--- Ministerio Publico a emiti un comunicado ayera indicando cu ayera a yega Aruba un cacho pa busca cadaver di Natalee Holloway. Hunto cu e cacho a yega tambe su guia cu a haya encargo di Dave Holloway pa haci e busqueda na Aruba.

Lo busca den un dam cu un testigo a yega di menciona…Ministerio Publico no tin motibo di asumi, manera ser menciona na varios occasion, den pasado cu e curpa di Natalee lo ta den e dam.

Como cu Dave Holloway, segun e guia di e cacho, ta bisa cu lo no tin sosiego te ora cu e por ta convenci, ministerio publico a duna permiso pa haci e investigacion cu e cacho.

E persona aki a haci palabracionnan cu ministerio publico y polis encuanto e investigacion y polis lo vigila esaki.

Papiamentu translation:

cacho for busca cadaver of natalee owing to arrive aruba

oranjestad(aan)--- ministerio publico owing to emiti one comunicado yesterday indicando cu yesterday owing to arrive aruba one cacho for busca cadaver of natalee holloway. together cu the cacho owing to arrive also his guia cu owing to achieve encargo of dave holloway for haci the busqueda at aruba.

will busca in one dam cu one witness owing to arrive of menciona…ministerio publico not have motibo of asumi, as being menciona at several occasion, in pasado cu the curpa of natalee will is in the dam.

because; cu dave holloway, according the guia of the cacho, is tell cu will not have sosiego till hour cu the can is convenci, ministerio publico owing to give permission for haci the investigacion cu the cacho.

the person here owing to haci palabracionnan cu ministerio publico y police encuanto the investigacion y police will vigila this. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 21, 2009, 09:05:48 PM »

I'm still amazed that so many people think we at SM are all so stupid! ........................Aruba banked on that and look where they are 4 years later.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: March 21, 2009, 09:07:50 PM »

3/21/2009 Diario

ORANJESTAD(AAN)--- Ministerio Publico a emiti un comunicado ayera indicando cu ayera a yega Aruba un cacho pa busca cadaver di Natalee Holloway. Hunto cu e cacho a yega tambe su guia cu a haya encargo di Dave Holloway pa haci e busqueda na Aruba.

Lo busca den un dam cu un testigo a yega di menciona…Ministerio Publico no tin motibo di asumi, manera ser menciona na varios occasion, den pasado cu e curpa di Natalee lo ta den e dam.

Como cu Dave Holloway, segun e guia di e cacho, ta bisa cu lo no tin sosiego te ora cu e por ta convenci, ministerio publico a duna permiso pa haci e investigacion cu e cacho.

E persona aki a haci palabracionnan cu ministerio publico y polis encuanto e investigacion y polis lo vigila esaki.

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad(aan)--- ministerio publico owing to emiti one comunicado yesterday indicando cu yesterday owing to arrive aruba one cacho for busca cadaver of natalee holloway. together cu the cacho owing to arrive also his guia cu owing to achieve encargo of dave holloway for haci the busqueda at aruba.

will busca in one dam cu one witness owing to arrive of menciona…ministerio publico not have motibo of asumi, as being menciona at several occasion, in pasado cu the curpa of natalee will is in the dam.

because; cu dave holloway, according the guia of the cacho, is tell cu will not have sosiego till hour cu the can is convenci, ministerio publico owing to give permission for haci the investigacion cu the cacho.

the person here owing to haci palabracionnan cu ministerio publico y police encuanto the investigacion y police will vigila this. come across

Edit to correct date! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: March 21, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

This is the link you posted several times:

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1255051/6/25

When you posted that link you didn't think for a minute that the name of the forum might be FOK?  I really don't know what good guy you are trying to protect and I'm not sure you know either.

I just copied the shortcut link without paying attention other than to see the domain is "nl" which means Netherlands. D'oh. Your post is the first time I saw that. Okay, so if we see any of the people being discussed in this Natalee Holloway investigation saying things elsewhere that raise suspicions or at the very least, cause questions to be asked then we are not to discuss it at SM. I understand. You certainly don't have to justify yourself to me. Really, it's okay. I only came here to help so no explanations are necessary.

I mean, think. Why would I post several times an url with "fok" in it then ask what that is? Obviously, I wasn't paying attention to the url. I can't deny what was in the url, can I? So if I knew it was there, why would I ask? Think.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #874 on: March 21, 2009, 09:21:29 PM »

I am signing off...Caylee is at 92, going slow. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 21, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »

'Night Nut!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 21, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Jossy Mansur on The Dana Pretzer Show, Scared Monkeys /Radio, September 12, 2008

Dana’s intro to the segment begins approx. 45:30
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/651/0/091208.mp3

Transcript

[45:48]

Dana:   Hi Jossy, welcome back

Jossy:   Thank you

Dana:   Nice to have you back on the show.  It’s been over three years.  We have a new witness that’s being reported.  What can you tell us?

Jossy:   Well, this is a new witness that has come forward.  He has given his testimony in the past to the prosecution but the prosecution seems to have brushed him off.  So he was taken to the U.S., he was invited to go to the U.S., where he passed two different polygraph tests with flying colors.  That tells us that he is not lying, that he is telling the truth.
     Apparently, he stated that on May the 30th, 2005 he was asleep at his residence when he was awakened by the frantic barking of some neighboring dogs.  He looked at the clock beside him and it was four a.m.  He thought that someone was standing in front of his house,  he ran to a large window, and when he looked out he saw a man, a young male, white man walking hurriedly towards the right in the direction of the _______    hotel.
     Then he stated that he got a good look at the white male who was walking under a street lamp wearing only one shoe.  He also observed that the man was coming from the direction of a pond, the monserat pond, was soaking wet with muddy water,  that he was wet up to the level of his chest with his wet clothes clinging to him.
     Then the witness reported he had never seen the man before but the situation seemed extremely strange given the time of morning and his appearance.  After the man passed by and walked in the direction of the motels, the hotels, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes.
     And then this is another part, very interesting, is that he observed a car driving extremely slow, coming from the direction of the hotel, driven by a middle-aged white male with the same young man riding as a passenger in the front seat.
     This is very important because the one question I’ve always had and that was never answered is how did Joran van der Sloot get to his home that eventful night.

Dana:   Right

Jossy:   How?  Who took him?  The Kalpoe brothers denied having come back to get him, pick him up. So this man in the red jeep is the man who picked him up, by the pond, and took him home.  And we will have this publication on Monday and that the man that was driving the jeep was his father. So the story becomes very interesting, the timeline seems to make sense in every detail, and since this man passed the polygraph test.  I know that Mr. Mos of the prosecution doesn’t believe in polygraph tests, he stated that. 

Jossy:   But I do.  And most other people do, because it’s very hard for you to lie to that machine when you are all wired up and questions are put to you, and you have to answer without any physiological reactions that will stand to indicate that you are not telling the truth.  So that’s about the totality of the story that this new witness is telling us.  No?

Dana:        The important aspect of it, not only the fact of the identification, is the fact that the person that he saw walking only had one shoe and this is something that has been looked at for quite some time in this case, your thoughts?   

Jossy:        Mm-hmm.  Well, you know when they drained the pond, I remember, way back, and it’s pretty hard to remember every detail now, but I remember that they did find the shoe.  I don’t know what kind of a shoe it was, maybe it was a tennis shoe of the sort that Joran wears, but they were all given over to the police.  And we know what happens to all the evidence that is given to the authorities, I mean, they seem to disappear.

Dana:   In this case, for sure.  Now this witness not being able to identify, obviously immediately, that evening, how was it to come that it became Joran van der Sloot and Paulus?

Jossy:   Because the next few days remember the story broke?

Dana:   Yep

Jossy:   Had it on television and when he looked at the pictures of this man, of Joran, and all this breaking news that were happening at the same time in the following days, he recognize him.

Jossy:    As he recognize his father.

Dana:   The part that I find so troubling is that they’ve spoken to this witness earlier on, and now that he’s taken some polygraph tests, even the prosecutor still isn’t a big fan of polygraph, has the prosecution made any sort of comment as far as this witness goes?

Jossy:   The only comment they make is trying to discredit him.  For whatever reason.  Not with facts, because we are not hearing any facts coming out of the prosecution but just, what we do hear coming from them is that Paulus is a very nice man, he’s a very gentle man and…

Dana:   Oh, Jesus!

Jossy:   So that kind of cover-up, in other words, what gives us the impression of a cover-up and becomes stronger every time is all these expressions of this man being such a gentle and nice man, of his discrediting this witness.  He had this witness before, this witness he did give the prosecution his testimony, but they, he, they, scared him off.  They discredit him. I don’t know what game this prosecutor Mos is playing, but we are going to get to the bottom of this.

Dana:  Yeah, it’s a huge game for sure and you and I both know, Jossy, a cobra looks nice until you pet it and then it bites you and rips your head off.  One last question before I let you go, and I appreciate you coming back on, Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario.  Our mutual friend, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, apparently has gone to Aruba and has run into a blockade again from the prosecutor and the Aruban government as far as doing any further searches.  I’m going to try and get a hold of Tim later, unfortunately he’s in the middle of a hurricane, and I don’t know if I can get him.  Have you heard anything on that, Jossy?

Jossy:  Yeah I met with Tim before he left.  He left today for the states.  I met with him yesterday.  And apparently the prosecutor has absolutely no interest in tending to him and receiving him, or even listening to what he had to say.  I know that Dave Holloway sent an email to the prosecution asking them to please meet with this man because he had some confidential information to give them.  But even so, I mean, they just throw road blocks in the way.  They won’t meet with him, they didn’t meet with him.

Dana:   Well, its so unfortunate.  They don’t like the term coverup, yet they’re the ones that always seem to be pulling up the covers.  Thank you, Jossy.

Jossy:   Ok.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 21, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

3/21/2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

Edit to correct date! 

Thanks texasmom.

Getagrip ... where are you?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: March 21, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »

Once again, the pond was completely empty and supposedly a shoe was recovered. Why the hell are they re-searching this pond for remains and a shoe??????????????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 21, 2009, 09:29:51 PM »

Thanks NUT - I'll watch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.