June 03, 2024, 02:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 216837 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 21, 2009, 12:07:37 AM »

I'd go to it, but I don't go in highrises. Am scared in earthquake country because I ride more with the seat of my pants in life!

Maybe there are other local Monkeys who could go? He has to come back April 1. I wound if he will end up plea dealing. Either way, he won't be in jail too long. Hecky darn

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 21, 2009, 12:11:35 AM »

OK, I am going to start collecting all the articles I can so when I get the emails for Aruba I can start sending.

Oh, Klaas, and local monkeys... it might be tried in Santa Monica since he happened in WLA.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 21, 2009, 12:13:46 AM »

Thanks Muffybee!

You're very welcome IBE. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 21, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »

Why does Beth know nothing about this and was blindsided by the press calling her?

I am not assuming that Beth knows nothing about this.

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, said she was not aware of the development and declined further comment.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509967,00.html

Neither am I but am basing it on what she said.  Or what it was reported that she said, anyway.

None,

Did you see this about Beth not knowing anything about this?

At least that is what was reported.  Don't know if it is true or not but it would explain why Greta didn't know any more than she did.

Yes I did see it and I have been told Greta is quite close with Beth so like you, I think that's the explanation.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 21, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »

OK, I am going to start collecting all the articles I can so when I get the emails for Aruba I can start sending.

Oh, Klaas, and local monkeys... it might be tried in Santa Monica since he happened in WLA.

We'll find out IBE
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 21, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »

from news article:

"Meanwhile, Burgess has pled not guilty to the most recent charges. He is expected appear in court again on April 1, at which time the court will determine if there is enough evidence for the case to move to trial."

Think I will wait until after April 1 to send emails to Aruba.. might have to "eat my words". Hope it won't be an "April Fools"

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 21, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »

We'll find out IBE

Thanks! Santa Monica is about 2-3 stories, I think! Actually when the big one comes it really doesn't matter.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 21, 2009, 12:28:34 AM »

Mere, nell, cajun miracle, hotping, CBB, AZSunny, Lifesong, melliebell, GabbyG, Artcolley, anidac, wreck, texasmom and 21 Guests

Good night all. Will check in later.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 21, 2009, 12:30:01 AM »

Good Night Ibe....it is so nice to see you.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #629 on: March 21, 2009, 12:30:40 AM »

Mere, nell, cajun miracle, hotping, CBB, AZSunny, Lifesong, melliebell, GabbyG, Artcolley, anidac, wreck, texasmom and 21 Guests

Good night all. Will check in later.

Good night IBE!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 21, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »

Good night Mere.  Pleasant dreams 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 21, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »

Maybe it's just me but there is something nagging in the back of my mind about Fred Goldba and I can't remember what it is.  Something that makes me sort of uneasy about all this.

Anyway I hope we learn much more tomorrow and something is found one way or another.  Guess we can hope as long is he is on the island and looking?

Goodnight, All!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 21, 2009, 12:37:40 AM »

Maybe it's just me but there is something nagging in the back of my mind about Fred Goldba and I can't remember what it is.  Something that makes me sort of uneasy about all this.

Anyway I hope we learn much more tomorrow and something is found one way or another.  Guess we can hope as long is he is on the island and looking?

Goodnight, All!

There was some funny stuff with Fred Golba ( I thought anyway) in some of the searches he did near the Lighthouse.  I could be wrong but something in the back of my memory is saying that 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: March 21, 2009, 12:53:47 AM »

AP video report - Yahoo news (nothing new):

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12588552&ch=4226713&src=news
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 21, 2009, 01:15:55 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 21, 2009, 01:17:03 AM »

Good night everyone!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 21, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »

IIRC someone brought up the Barcadera Harbor,Aruba..Global Foods Holding..An Ethanol plant will be at Barcadera Harbor??Anybody...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 21, 2009, 02:41:58 AM »

IIRC someone brought up the Barcadera Harbor,Aruba..Global Foods Holding..An Ethanol plant will be at Barcadera Harbor??Anybody...

Oranjestad – Greg Peterson, the Director of Free Zone Aruba NV reports being ecstatic about the developments. Alfonso Boekhoudt, Director of the Aruba Port Authority NV, says he is elated in view of recent breakthroughs. What makes these two pillars of the island’s economy so pleased is the final approval by the APA board of the ethanol dehydration plant within the Barcadera port.
“It proves,” says Boekhoudt with a great sense of satisfaction, “that our vision for Aruba was realistic.”

In 2005, a local company, Global Foods Holding, asked an international expert, Sergio C. Trindade, one of the most prominent experts in the world on renewable energy, especially fuel-ethanol, to conduct a feasibility study researching the establishment of an ethanol dehydration plant in the port of Barcadera.

After seriously looking at all variables, Global Foods concluded that while building the plant will have a positive impact, it must first secure a steady incoming supply of the actual ethanol, before launching its ambitious plans.

The company, in conjunction with a Brazilian partner, then set out to invest one billion US dollars in the construction of not just one but four large sugar cane mills and ethanol plants in Brazil which will secure steady incoming supply of raw material for the new Barcadera project.
If all goes well, the mills in Brazil will be operational at the end of 2008, and capable of shipping their product to Aruba by bulk carriers.
When the ethanol arrives here, it will be finished and prepared to enter consumer markets all over the world.

It will be considered a Caribbean Basin Initiative project designed to support and boost the economy of developing countries, finally allowing Aruba to participate more fully in the benefits of the global economy.
Little Aruba will then arrive on the international alternative fuel scene with an excellent, very sought-after, high-quality product.

Peterson calls this a quantum leap for the island, as Aruba will be doing business with both Brazil in South America and the USA, the European Union and the Far East, trans-shipping a whopping sixty million gallons a year. “I have been involved in this for two years,” he reveals, “and the free zone status being given to the plant in the Barcadera harbor, is very exciting news.”

Peterson reflects on the fact that Aruba has always desired to connect with Brazil, in the form of an interesting, lucrative initiative. And while the idea of doing business with South America has been around for a while, it took time to hatch. The seed of international trade was planted a number of years ago and it is now growing nicely, Peterson declares, and in ways that could not be predicted. Surely, he states, this Brazil – Aruba affiliation will beget more projects in the future. "We have finally proven the skeptics wrong", he proudly asserts.

Recently, the visiting Trindade conducted a fruitful round of talks with both Free Zone Aruba NV & APA NV. He’s met the FZA management once before, on his first visit here, for a tentative round of discussions and last week he engaged in excellent conversations with APA’s Board of Directors.

He answered all of their questions and was pleased with their warm response.
He found Alfonso Boekhoudt, APA’s General Manager, extremely helpful and enthusiastic; truly prepared to give the new free zone project blessings and backing.

During those talks, Trindade informed Aruba that the Rotterdam Harbor is also mobilizing to create a similar plant in accordance with the highest European standards in environmental matters.
Aruba’s project will draw inspirations from the Dutch blueprint and will be based on the highest safety principles, Peterson affirmed.
Overall Peterson contends that the ethanol dehydration plant is exactly the type of diversification that the free zone has been looking for. The plan represents a big change, an innovative product, which involves high tech production-lines and as such fits the objectives of the free zone’s growth aspirations.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2009, 03:03:39 AM »

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: March 21, 2009, 03:41:35 AM »

@Kermit

About Caps. There is no connection at all.

Again a cadaverdog will be brought to the wrong spot.
That's horrifying news.

Natalee's remains can be found !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.