June 03, 2024, 06:57:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #9 3/05/11 - 3/17/11  (Read 153253 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2011, 09:43:56 PM »

Anyone  following the live chat still going on "Bring them home"?  Interesting what a couple of the locals are saying!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2011, 09:46:04 PM »

Anyone  following the live chat still going on "Bring them home"?  Interesting what a couple of the locals are saying!

Tell me!  Tell me!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »

Tell me!  Tell me!

What are they saying? I'm not on there...
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2011, 09:51:09 PM »

They are saying that Billie was the one that did something to Hailey.

Billie has Breast enhancements and that she was definitly a stripper.

Got her boob job and Rx from a Dr. Dunn, who they describe as a creep.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »

Oops.....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/10/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-clint-dunn-speaks-mssing-carla-cook-family
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

Oops.....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/10/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-clint-dunn-speaks-mssing-carla-cook-family

I'm confused. I logged in and everything but I don't see the chat anymore...only old comments from hours ago.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »

Thanks BabsKats

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2011, 10:05:33 PM »

Thanks for letting me join. BTW I'm Dawn that was in the bring them home chat.

Patricia Trichel stated at the cafe in CC today that the van was sold for $300. The van hasn't been seen at Billie's house for several days but Shawn was seen there today.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2011, 10:06:44 PM »

Dr. Dunn was on one of her prescriptions that they showed in the media a few weeks after Hailey's disappearance.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2011, 10:10:03 PM »

Thanks for letting me join. BTW I'm Dawn that was in the bring them home chat.

Patricia Trichel stated at the cafe in CC today that the van was sold for $300. The van hasn't been seen at Billie's house for several days but Shawn was seen there today.

Welcome to the cage Dawn! You're gonna love it here!

Ain't that some chit Billie selling that van? I wonder how the lady that donated it to Billie feels about that?

Shawn was seen at the house? I sure hope people are keeping a record of when he comes & goes, then supplies it to the police. All of this stuff is admissable in court - it contradicts everything Billie says in the public media.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2011, 10:12:08 PM »

I just hope Patricia isn't starting a bunch of drama again. I'm reminded that Clint wrote on his FB something about Tricia Trichel starting up a bunch of drama, taking the focus off of Hailey. Hope it's not happening again.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:48 PM »

Dr. Dunn was on one of her prescriptions that they showed in the media a few weeks after Hailey's disappearance.

What is his first name? I found a Dr Dale Dunn in Snyder, but he's a family practice doctor...so he wouldn't be able to do a "boob" job.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »

It is being kept up with. Do you remember the day he came out of hiding and did the interview with the black and grey striped shirt? A source from CC told me that day he was there and what he was wearing when he was seen in the van going to his grandmama's with Billie. The police showed up while the woman that delivered the van was there asking for Shawn. Billie denied him being there but the source saw them leaving less than 2 hours after the woman left. Shawn stated in his interview that he was suppose to meet with LE, FBI and answer some questions that day.

Patricia has been known to start drama(per Clint's facebook page) BUT what she's told so far has been accurate. I prefer one of several sources to verify or a news link.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:58 PM »

Just thinking here.  Could shawn be covering for Billie?  She acts so indifferent for a mother with a missing daughter.  She continues to communicate with shawn.  Why?
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2011, 10:23:26 PM »

Yes he's a general Dr. He PAID for the sorry boob job. Trade off?? Rumor is bed buddies.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2011, 10:25:49 PM »

Billie stated she worked at one of the clinics in Snyder then went to the hospital. I haven't been able to verify which clinic yet nor which Dr's are affiliated with that clinic.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2011, 10:30:17 PM »

Dr. Dunn?  Dunn, Texas?

Any relationship/connection to Clint Dunn?

Janet

_____

TexasTater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.

I also heard Billie Jean sold the Van for $300.00. Maybe to pay for her new tattoo of Hailey she was showing off? I think it would cost more than 300.00 though. Billie Jean also said on the radio per her last interview that she was not going to see Shawn again but she continues to see him.
Clint made a comment tonight about not liking things he's seen.

I think Clint suspects Shawn and Billie by things he has said but he then started talking about the trafficking. I got the feeling he can't stand the thought that Billie and Shawn would hurt her and tries not to think about that too much.

I have spoken to Shawn's EX a little bit. I'm trying to convince her to go on the radio show to tell her side of things. Her story is nothing like his.

Tater

Jesus always accepts messages by knee mail.

A Parents Life is a Child's Guidebook.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »

Yes he's a general Dr. He PAID for the sorry boob job. Trade off?? Rumor is bed buddies.

Ok, then I must have the right Dr. There are several Dunn doctors. The one I'm looking at is Dale C. Dunn, MD. Is that correct? He is located in Snyder, TX? He paid for the enhancement? Was she having an affair with him? Turning tricks?

Thunder, just so you know, we don't usually post rumor, especially without a link. You may need for a moderator to verify that you are indeed a local and that you are of age, bc we tend to take a local's perspective more seriously than any old rumor on the net. Capice?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »

Billie stated she worked at one of the clinics in Snyder then went to the hospital. I haven't been able to verify which clinic yet nor which Dr's are affiliated with that clinic.

I just found a clinic that he worked at. Let me look again & I'll post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.