May 28, 2024, 12:51:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194633 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 20, 2007, 01:41:08 PM »

i agree Isgigs... the story is falling as flat as it did originally... .they should stop floating this baloney.

I say

BOYCOTT the HELL OUT OF ARUBA>>>>>

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 20, 2007, 01:41:48 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

They can deflect all they want but if Natalee JUST died of overdose
why dump her body... they were hiding everything else they did to her
those SOB's  know what they did and didnt want anyone to see

If it was strickly just drugs NO rape no nothing they could have left her
body on some beach to be found.. they are hiding alot more

damn bastards

I agree

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 20, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
The legal analyst told the real deal, in legal terms too. Who is that other blond on that panel and let's buy her a one-way ticket to Aruba straight to Anita. Renho maybe can use her in her biz on the side too.

the blonde was stupid, "I have gone on vacation when I was in college"...

so what?  I went on spring breaks etc in college and didn't do drugs....

neither did I Mrs, neither of my kids did drugs on their trips either, even now. My kids are athletes and athletes are some of the worst drug users and yet both have stayed adamant against drugs and are respected by their peers?

It's all such a crock, sure I am sure someone on that MB trip did drugs and likely more than one. Natalee had drug sensitivities and planned to to into medicine.

Can FOX get anymore stupid ???????????

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 20, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »

GEL - I'm not having problems right now but I know the server has had problems in the past.  Hopefully it's a temporary issue.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 20, 2007, 01:44:54 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Keep the pressure on O'Reilly until he calls for a boycott of Aruba. Trust me, it's very possible.

I've written him several times and suggest others do. We have him hooked and let's let him take his embarrassment out on Aruba.

He was duped, use it to our advantage.

Where's Bacchus?

We will Frank!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 20, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »

I did appreciate all of the panel with the exception of the blonde business correspondent....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 20, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »

Igsigs wrote:
Hey Houdini! Long time...

Yeah, same theory the Dutch Law professors called *insane and unprofessional*. Bizarre.

Hi Igsigs, it HAS been a long time.

This island will try anything to come "out from under" the bad image this innocent girl's disappearance has caused.  Even besmirch her memory by innuendo and outright lies.

They have NO SHAME.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 20, 2007, 01:46:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL - I'm not having problems right now but I know the server has had problems in the past.  Hopefully it's a temporary issue.

I was for a few minutes... it's why I was emailing you from the other computer.... and I couldn't get in....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 20, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »

What I meant to say is Natalee knew of her own sensitivities but again and again RU and FOB have tried to make her guilty by association because one or even a few kids on that trip MAY have done a drug.

guilt by association just for being in a group or at a nightclub that openly dispenses drugs.......talk about a crime against the victim  Mad

all in our country thanks to FOX today, where you enter into our judicial process even charged with murder, and are assume innocent until proven guilty???????

it's an embarrassment to continue their discussions of this, their own legal analyst said that in so many words too !!!!!

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #829 on: July 20, 2007, 01:46:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
i agree Isgigs... the story is falling as flat as it did originally... .they should stop floating this baloney.

I say

BOYCOTT the HELL OUT OF ARUBA>>>>>

I was sitting in my Dr's. waiting room this past Wed. and overheard two women talking about taking a trip to Aruba without their husbands.  They were getting a group of gals together to go in Sept.  I excused myself for butting in and politely told them if they wanted to go there they had best take their husbands for protection.  I asked them if they'd ever heard of Natalee and they said yes, but thought she had been found.  I went into a big rant on the subject and by the time I got called into the exam room they were on their cell phones asking their friends for other options!  I felt good that I was at least able to do a small part in keeping Aruba's tourism in the dumpster

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 20, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »

When are these news people going to learn you do not trust anyone in Aruba.  They are all a bunch of liars who want our children to go there so they can be another statistic.  We still have all the suspects running around free on that hell hole of an island.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 20, 2007, 01:48:29 PM »

You can say what  you will about BOL, but I thank him for "shining the light" back on this tragedy.  The more it gets publicity, the better chance of finding out just what happened.  JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 20, 2007, 01:48:53 PM »

Hi guys,

Saw BOR last night and just rolled my eyes. Who is his source? OK, so what if Nat did some drugs willingly? What if she was "dosed?" Does that tell us where her body is??? NO....

Give her back Aruba!!

PS:

Houdini, where you been? Great to see ya  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 20, 2007, 01:49:25 PM »

I will say this though, Geraldo openly stated the prostitution thrives on that island which has needed to be said openly for two years, not just heavy drug traffic but also legal prostitution.

Anyone still wonder where Aruba Today's major ad revenue comes from?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 20, 2007, 01:50:22 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Keep the pressure on O'Reilly until he calls for a boycott of Aruba. Trust me, it's very possible.

I've written him several times and suggest others do. We have him hooked and let's let him take his embarrassment out on Aruba.

He was duped, use it to our advantage.

Where's Bacchus?

He was duped and his washed up partner Geraldo is gonna spin this for every rating point he can tommorow night.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #835 on: July 20, 2007, 01:50:29 PM »

Medleyrelay is having a field day at RU on the "Dave to be on Fox News" thread: (just a sample)...she won't shut up...

Seems like Fox is trying to help the family put their own spin on this before the REAL NEWS comes out - or I should say a continuation of the news from Amigoe article. Well spin away family -I have a feeling the real truths are about ready to explode and Joran and the Kalpoes are all going to be free and clear. Wonder what the Monkeys will say and do then???

More to come from Amigo, she says...hmmmmmm, continuation...REAL NEWS.
Freaks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 20, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »

igsigs- where did Lazlo make that post?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 20, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
What I meant to say is Natalee knew of her own sensitivities but again and again RU and FOB have tried to make her guilty by association because one or even a few kids on that trip MAY have done a drug.

guilt by association just for being in a group or at a nightclub that openly dispenses drugs.......talk about a crime against the victim  Mad

all in our country thanks to FOX today, where you enter into our judicial process even charged with murder, and are assume innocent until proven guilty???????

it's an embarrassment to continue their discussions of this, their own legal analyst said that in so many words too !!!!!

None...I think their legal analyst is attempting damage control.  I wonder
what "defamation, slander and libel" sounds like to Fox management.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 20, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:39 am    
(why) KLPD left Aruba.

Unlike JQK claimed the KLPD did not leave Aruba early June, some members of the KLPD were still on the island at medio June, all who work with the SGC have left Aruba by now.

The KLPD works together on Aruba with the section "Organized Crime" (SGC). That specific section is on vacation right now, and only equipped with one person at this moment. Members of the Organized Crime Section (SGC) will return in the weeks to come, and probably fully equipped again by September when the KLPD members are due to return to Aruba.
Btw it was the wish of the KLPD to work together with that specific department since they felt they were the most qualified, not because they feel the disappearance of Natalee being a result of organized crime.

There might be misunderstandings about the KLPD having left the island or not because two groups of the KLPD were/are working with ALE one of which not due to the NH case but offering support in another field not related to NH case.

Nonesuche - Lazlo posted this at RU
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 20, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »

Katysmom wrote:
I was sitting in my Dr's. waiting room this past Wed. and overheard two women talking about taking a trip to Aruba without their husbands. They were getting a group of gals together to go in Sept. I excused myself for butting in and politely told them if they wanted to go there they had best take their husbands for protection. I asked them if they'd ever heard of Natalee and they said yes, but thought she had been found. I went into a big rant on the subject and by the time I got called into the exam room they were on their cell phones asking their friends for other options! I felt good that I was at least able to do a small part in keeping Aruba's tourism in the dumpster

You did good.  
I got in a heck of an argument with MY doctor's receptionist when she tried to tell me she goes to Aruba every year and that Natalee Holloway must have did something to deserve it.  I asked what on earth could "earn" you to disappear off the face of the earth.

Now when I go to the Doctor, neither her nor I even mention Aruba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.