June 01, 2024, 07:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225222 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

OF,
I didn't do anything to get the monkey icon.  It just appeared by itself.  I use Internet Explorer with whatever updates Windows has put out.  Nothing special but it was just there when I refreshed my desktop recently.

Not sure how that would happen (I'm dumb on this stuff too )
But That almost sounds like Scared Monkeys sent out a software update  for  software on the HD.. Shocked 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2007, 11:29:06 PM »

Klaas
One more Checkme question...did she live in Aruba?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »

Oldfart - that is a Dugga question.  Why would you want the old logo anyway?  The Icon ANNA is referring to is when you go to the main sm.com page and save a shortcut on your desktop you will get the monkey icon that Dugga placed there.  You will also see it in your browswer tab.  It's supposed to be here in the forum, on the main forum page as well but I'm still not getting it.  May need to reboot my PC before I see it here.
I have it in the forum and the main page. In older versions of IE, you will probably "lose" these icons when you reboot your computer because the "icons" are not permanently saved. I know a free program that will automatically "save" your icons and also check your "Favorites" for dead links etc.  ( I will find it and post a URL for it!  Smile

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »

Oldfart - that is a Dugga question.  Why would you want the old logo anyway?  The Icon ANNA is referring to is when you go to the main sm.com page and save a shortcut on your desktop you will get the monkey icon that Dugga placed there.  You will also see it in your browswer tab.  It's supposed to be here in the forum, on the main forum page as well but I'm still not getting it.  May need to reboot my PC before I see it here.

I went to the FP   ".COM"  did a Favorites save... then Opend Favorites  and yes the Favorites does have an Icon with it  but not when I do it from  the ".NET"

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2007, 11:33:55 PM »

I have it in the forum and the main page. In older versions of IE, you will probably "lose" these icons when you reboot your computer because the "icons" are not permanently saved. I know a free program that will automatically "save" your icons and also check your "Favorites" for dead links etc.  ( I will find it and post a URL for it!  Smile

Actually I have IE7.0 and I should have the monkey icon in the forum but don't yet.  Cute though huh?  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2007, 11:35:01 PM »

Does that mean that the Dutch are finished and it is up to the Justice Dept
 ( prosecutor ) who to charge and what to charge them with, IF ?

We have always been told that, in the end, the decision to proceed with charges is in the hands of the PROS. I don't think that it is that simple. The judiciary, PROS and KLPD will all have input into the decision at this point. IMO

I don't think the Dutch are finished, they plan on coming back in September.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »

Destiny
I ran over 25 kindergarten kids at the zoo when my daughter was on a field trip when she was little.  The zoo keeper guy had taken the tarantula ourtfor the kids to pet and I came up and almost fainted before I could get out of there. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about a giant can of Raid.

Lalas...I don't kill them bcuz I do live by the rule of KARMA...but I do give them the option of living by my rules...MY RULES:

You/spiders stay out of my house...and I mean not a single cobweb spider ANYWHERE IN MY HOME. and I will give them all the outdoor areas (except my gardens and porches), and I will not spray any poisons
not kill any of them if they agree.  I've done a ritual contacting them and letting them know MY boundries in every home I've ever lived in...Please don't think I'm Nutz...but it has worked.  I've even had friends request I come to their homes and perform the ritual/peace aggreement for them.....OK...send in the guys with the nets ans white jackets....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2007, 11:35:11 PM »

"Favorg" :

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Bookmark-Managers/favorg.shtml

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »

"Favorg" :

oops -- that site may make you register. Let me find another !

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »

Actually I have IE7.0 and I should have the monkey icon in the forum but don't yet.  Cute though huh?  Laughing

Let me know..

I used a pgm. ???  and created desktop Icons from .bmp .gif .jpeg ???
that had the old Logo to the .NET ... a Monkey for my SM related e-mail and one with Grandsons pic as a link to his pic folder

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »

Destiny
I ran over 25 kindergarten kids at the zoo when my daughter was on a field trip when she was little.  The zoo keeper guy had taken the tarantula ourtfor the kids to pet and I came up and almost fainted before I could get out of there. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about a giant can of Raid.

Lalas...I don't kill them bcuz I do live by the rule of KARMA...but I do give them the option of living by my rules...MY RULES:

You/spiders stay out of my house...and I mean not a single cobweb spider ANYWHERE IN MY HOME. and I will give them all the outdoor areas (except my gardens and porches), and I will not spray any poisons
not kill any of them if they agree.  I've done a ritual contacting them and letting them know MY boundries in every home I've ever lived in...Please don't think I'm Nutz...but it has worked.  I've even had friends request I come to their homes and perform the ritual/peace aggreement for them.....OK...send in the guys with the nets ans white jackets....

Destiny

Come to my house. I never heard about not killing spiders. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »

Destiny

Destiny

Detiny
You are much kinder to God's creatures than I...
Have you looked into using "hedge apples + spiders" (do a google) as a natural way to keep them out??  May be a Myth .. but then again... it may work
JustWondering

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2007, 11:47:56 PM »

"Favorg" :

oops -- that site may make you register. Let me find another !

Scroll to "Favorg"
http://www.wittswallpapers.com/Oldies/indexoldies.html

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »

Well, I think I will hug Nemo now. Doesn't seem anyone is in a talking mood tonight.  BTW is Spooky turning out the lights again.  I miss her.  I hope I don't have nightmares. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2007, 11:51:16 PM »

Nite Lala's
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2007, 12:01:27 AM »

nite Lala's...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2007, 12:01:35 AM »

Well, I think I will hug Nemo now. Doesn't seem anyone is in a talking mood tonight.  BTW is Spooky turning out the lights again.  I miss her.  I hope I don't have nightmares. 

G'nite Lala's

Saw this TITLE  "lion sleep tonight"  when looking at the BT toothBrush video and thought of you for some wierd reason

NOT THE VIDEO  part.. of it ... but are you NOT a Lion ??? or what is your AVI ???
(ya.. 2+ years and I'm asking ) Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BuRwH59oAo&mode=related&search=

Where is my duck / run / hide  / did a hole smiley?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2007, 12:03:03 AM »

Ok ... we need to get a conversation going ... or I am going to fall asleep...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2007, 12:05:45 AM »

Mrs.

Can you translate French ??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2007, 12:07:23 AM »

Mrs.

Can you translate French ??

I wish...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.