June 01, 2024, 05:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225213 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 02, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »

ANNA - San just reminded me of this photo.  Could you be thinking about the 2 vehicles parked outside of Steve Croes residence?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 02, 2007, 11:00:39 PM »

File this post away in the O/T, Oh Damn file:

Locally, a young 18-year-old woman appeared on all the nightly newscasts on Friday telling everyone her baby was kidnapped.  By Monday the police said she had confessed to killing the infant and putting it in a trash container.  Searches were begun in nearby landfills without results, but the young mother was arrested for homicide.  She went before the judge yesterday and pled not guilty.  Later, her new attorney said the state would have a tough time making a case without a body.

When does common sense take over and leave legal technicalities behind?  The “no body; no case” thing just went all over me!

what part about birth control don't these people get exactly?  Damn it to hell this stuff really upsets me...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: August 02, 2007, 11:03:40 PM »

Welcome back Carnut!

Know much about FIAT Spiders?  I once tried to make one out of five. lol  It was one fast little rust bucket.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 02, 2007, 11:04:23 PM »

I think what we are going to have is a SPORT forum like the MUSIC forum.  That way there can be a thread for each sport.

Maybe we need a Gardening forum to lure Tyler back here! Very Happy

A rose is a rose...

Every time I leave I come back and feel a little lost....'on topic', 'on and off topic', then just 'on and off topic' for now...then maybe not....phew...didn't really understand all of what Dugga and Oldfart were talking about and didn't get a chance to find out....tried to search for a Dugga post...no such luck...that function leaves a lot to be desired, jmho....(could say it sux)...but the new layout is okay with me, really!!.  Did read Granny Toad's post earlier...

Just know I contributed my share earlier to off topic & tried to stop it (think I was successful after a page hijack), and did not mean to confuse new posters....2 plus years is a long time....

Glad to see past members here, again and by all means welcome the new....guess I'll go back to reading what I've missed.....

2NJ

Breath In ---Breath Out.. /  Breath In ---Breath Out..

The Train is still on the tracks  and has not  --  and the "CAGE" is still here  Laughing

BTW
Did I miss seeing a report in the Lounge on your and Sharons adventure  or are you guys not Talking about it  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 02, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »

It seems that I read.. somthin  here in the last day or so from Joarns book about the 8 min phone call... when it occured becuase it was presented to him by a Judge?

And I thought there was some mention of it being a TXT type message vs a voice type call?
Not that it means anything.. but .. Just wondering --- confused and  getting real

In the book Joran does state that he was first informed of the 8 minute call by a judge. The one around 2:30 (2:26?). That was a cell (voice) call to Deepak. I think that was followed by a text from Deepak to Joran. Then a text by Joran to Flor. IIRC
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 02, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »

I think what we are going to have is a SPORT forum like the MUSIC forum.  That way there can be a thread for each sport.

Maybe we need a Gardening forum to lure Tyler back here! Very Happy

A rose is a rose...

Every time I leave I come back and feel a little lost....'on topic', 'on and off topic', then just 'on and off topic' for now...then maybe not....phew...didn't really understand all of what Dugga and Oldfart were talking about and didn't get a chance to find out....tried to search for a Dugga post...no such luck...that function leaves a lot to be desired, jmho....(could say it sux)...but the new layout is okay with me, really!!.  Did read Granny Toad's post earlier...

Just know I contributed my share earlier to off topic & tried to stop it (think I was successful after a page hijack), and did not mean to confuse new posters....2 plus years is a long time....

Glad to see past members here, again and by all means welcome the new....guess I'll go back to reading what I've missed.....

2NJ

Breath In ---Breath Out.. /  Breath In ---Breath Out..

The Train is still on the tracks  and has not  --  and the "CAGE" is still here  Laughing

BTW
Did I miss seeing a report in the Lounge on your and Sharons adventure  or are you guys not Talking about it  Shocked

Hey OF -- Can I use that as my sig line?? Laughing

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 02, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »

Probably Klaas has already brought this over. I stoped to read at FOB before closing off. Saw this post and could not resist bringing it over. Now if it will paste.  Razz Make sure Lalas sees it.

SandraK

Mana:   
  Posted: Thu Aug 2nd, 2007 08:08 pm   Quote     Reply   

they not to honest..as Hell, some know  I'm Shango.

Abso &  RB do!!!** they had MY IPS# and called me on it, End of   June**

Why do you think they left?? 

It was a Joke that got to far.

I told peeps @ RWV .it was  mostly Marval Comic with a bit of Bob Marley tossed in.and bit of news from pals.

I asked RED to tell Dave it was all  BS... but I got Kicked to de curb. I hate that people think it was something it was not.

Now I really am closing off.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

Probably Klaas has already brought this over. I stoped to read at FOB before closing off. Saw this post and could not resist bringing it over. Now if it will paste.  Razz Make sure Lalas sees it.

SandraK

Mana:   

I told peeps @ RWV .it was  mostly Marval Comic with a bit of Bob Marley tossed in.and bit of news from pals.

I asked RED to tell Dave it was all  BS... but I got Kicked to de curb. I hate that people think it was something it was not.

SandraK is NOT Shango.  SandraK is "trixin" with everyone  Laughing
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 02, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »

Granny/Robots..

I think he is dying to spill his guts... he can't wait to talk even more about his "score". I think he started to talk with the reporter from the NE back in Holland and was told to can it quickly.  It's only a matter of time, IMO, before he does it again or tells the wrong person.

Art...

wasn't sure and diidn't want you to think I was ignorning you...

yep, he considers raping and killing a victory

and the attempt to get away with it... is what excites him even more

skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

I have to wonder if he hasn't already ran his mouth... I mean other than the stupid book...

Am I the only X Games fan?

i only watch baseball  Cool

Oh Robots me too!  What team do you follow?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 02, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

OK I admit it... I am siman...

if sandra k is shango, for real... I hope Dave and Beth sue her butt for all of that... or they do something... to do that and cause dave to meet at the lion's den and all the other bullshit they put them through... well all I can say is she is just wrong...

and she NEVER said anything like to RED.... NEVER.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 02, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »

if sandra k is shango, for real... I hope Dave and Beth sue her butt for all of that... or they do something... to do that and cause dave to meet at the lion's den and all the other bullshit they put them through... well all I can say is she is just wrong...

and one last point... RB and Absolut did not leave over that.... but I will not get into all the bs and drama.... but I friggin hate liars.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 02, 2007, 11:18:03 PM »

SandraK

Mana:   

Who would have thunk it!  The most coherent thing she ever posted happened to be incoherent....   Laughing Laughing Laughing
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 02, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »

Hi Carnut!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 02, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »

and one last point... RB and Absolut did not leave over that.... but I will not get into all the bs and drama.... but I friggin hate liars.

I just double checked SANDRAK's IP and she was not posting from Florida like SHANGO was.  SandraK's IP was not similar in any way to Shango's IP.  SANDRAK is FOS.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 02, 2007, 11:21:43 PM »

It seems that I read.. somthin  here in the last day or so from Joarns book about the 8 min phone call... when it occured becuase it was presented to him by a Judge?

And I thought there was some mention of it being a TXT type message vs a voice type call?
Not that it means anything.. but .. Just wondering --- confused and  getting real

In the book Joran does state that he was first informed of the 8 minute call by a judge. The one around 2:30 (2:26?). That was a cell (voice) call to Deepak. I think that was followed by a text from Deepak to Joran. Then a text by Joran to Flor. IIRC
igsigs

thanks... I will have to find it again...

OH CHIT
I just watched that Smiley say Bored... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry...     I just saw Yawn  in the description at
http://www.scuba2000.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies

Where in the HECK is the  Smiley Crawling under a ROCK on the extend list.

I'm never Bored here... Sleepy yes ... but never bored
Chit I can not even find the embarrassed smiley   

G'nite Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 02, 2007, 11:24:29 PM »

<<Snip>>>

<<snip..
Hey OF -- Can I use that as my sig line?? Laughing

I did think of you when I found it...  Laughing
It's not mine...   Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 02, 2007, 11:24:48 PM »

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR:

SANDRAK is not SHANGO

I can check IP's too you know Sandra!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 02, 2007, 11:24:57 PM »

I just double checked SANDRAK's IP and she was not posting from Florida like SHANGO was.  SandraK's IP was not similar in any way to Shango's IP.  SANDRAK is FOS.

besides, isn't she from India???

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: August 02, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »

Aw, don't be too hard on ol' SandraK.
Wasin't she saying she just came out of a coma or some such BS?
ROFLMAO!
She thought people should be "nicer" to her because of this. Yeppers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 02, 2007, 11:26:50 PM »

good nite Old Fart...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.