June 01, 2024, 05:59:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225214 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 02, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »

thank you sweety.... we should do a caption contest in that thread...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: August 02, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »

Why isn't it Friday?  It feels like it should be frriday.  Why oh why isn't it?   Mad

call of sick?   Cool

You don't know how much I have been thinking about that all day!  lol

Laughing Laughing I thought I heard you cough and sneeze.. sick day for you Mike   Cool
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #662 on: August 02, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »

Hey Angie of the Green Eyes!

Dest....

Lets see if I can quote any better since we got new digs?  lol

I dont see your AVI anymore?   Shocked   

Has my kitty avi gone off cattn' around again...baaaaaddd kitty 

Just heard/saw on Fox news tv that the federal authorities has just now issued an immediate inspection of all similar type bridges in the US....think they know sumthing we don't know...hhhhmmmmmmmmmm 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: August 02, 2007, 07:13:48 PM »

Why isn't it Friday?  It feels like it should be frriday.  Why oh why isn't it?   Mad

call of sick?   Cool

You don't know how much I have been thinking about that all day!  lol

Laughing Laughing I thought I heard you cough and sneeze.. sick day for you Mike   Cool

Yeah, I'm feeling that 24 hour bug coming on.......   Cool
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 02, 2007, 07:15:06 PM »

Why does it jump to a different page sometimes when I press refresh??
 Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 02, 2007, 07:15:11 PM »

You know Easy, I have been mulling over your suggestion about the threads today... and something Granny Toad said really stuck out at me...

I know y'all are tired of this discussion but I really want to get this right...

so what if we change our "main" thread to news of the day... we can talk about Natalee, the bridge, our kids, whatever we want to... and welcome all the new people, etc. 

and then move the serious discussions surrounding Natalee to a thread by it's self...

Granny today mentioned (and she is new to here and everyone values her input from what I see, she has done amazing amounts of research) that she "didn't get the LCD thread... and I see why...

it says lively case discussion but we all talk here... which I love, btw.  I want us to keep talking... but if we have a Natalee only area then those that want to discuss that can post and still talk in here... like the important facts or research we find can be copied to that thread and people can read and post there as they want to... while still maintaining our sense of community.

I also will let y'all know that in the very near future a family member would like to visit and ask questions... (not Beth or Dave) and we need to be sure that we have a space for that...

thoughts??? suggestions???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 02, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »

Easy

I like the new look and agreeing with you on it should be Friday

AuntieM
Glad you got an Avi...   that you like   

Hi Monkeys...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 02, 2007, 07:17:21 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: August 02, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »

My girlfriend has be diagnosed with beginning ALS.. Lou Gerhig disease...something about ht nerves not talking to the muscles and the muscles are drying up.. and it is rumored it has to do with her taking medicine about a year ago.. it was after than that her problems began.. I think they were "statins"? is that a medicine? A lady saw her swollen legs when she was in a drug store and told her to look into the side affects of taking that drug. Will call her and find out the name.

This is a lady who is "h" on wheels as a community activist, good person, lots of energy now she can't walk very well.

Ty IBE.. no swollen feets or legs.. just numb..  will wait til I get results from the vampire nurse   Laughing If I have MS or sumpin.. I will deal with it..  Having a positive attitude here.. just have to wait a few days!!   I dont take many meds.. I hate taking medications..  lol 
 Have you heard back ffrom TES????  I think it was aweomse for you to call and offer your help!!!  Also Diannah1 in the Cloubus area for the missing Brian man.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 02, 2007, 07:18:32 PM »

Oh yes Blah!  I love the photo.  Thanks.   Very Happy Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 02, 2007, 07:20:31 PM »

LOL  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: August 02, 2007, 07:21:42 PM »

Hey Angie of the Green Eyes!

Dest....

Lets see if I can quote any better since we got new digs?  lol

I dont see your AVI anymore?   Shocked   

Has my kitty avi gone off cattn' around again...baaaaaddd kitty 

Just heard/saw on Fox news tv that the federal authorities has just now issued an immediate inspection of all similar type bridges in the US....think they know sumthing we don't know...hhhhmmmmmmmmmm 

I see the kitty now..  Smile

Today we had a bridge shut down in our county.. there was an explosion.. not near THAT bridge at ALL.  But I heard on the news it was closes down.. and I am GLAD.. its a very high bridge where some take their lives from. Heard it all when I was at 911.
  Was stange to hear..ESP after this latest tragedy.   Sad 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 02, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »

You know Easy, I have been mulling over your suggestion about the threads today... and something Granny Toad said really stuck out at me...

I know y'all are tired of this discussion but I really want to get this right...

so what if we change our "main" thread to news of the day... we can talk about Natalee, the bridge, our kids, whatever we want to... and welcome all the new people, etc. 

and then move the serious discussions surrounding Natalee to a thread by it's self...

Granny today mentioned (and she is new to here and everyone values her input from what I see, she has done amazing amounts of research) that she "didn't get the LCD thread... and I see why...

it says lively case discussion but we all talk here... which I love, btw.  I want us to keep talking... but if we have a Natalee only area then those that want to discuss that can post and still talk in here... like the important facts or research we find can be copied to that thread and people can read and post there as they want to... while still maintaining our sense of community.

I also will let y'all know that in the very near future a family member would like to visit and ask questions... (not Beth or Dave) and we need to be sure that we have a space for that...

I think we have been through this in the past.  I think we can create new threads but what will end up happening is everyone will just end up talking in here, all the time, about whatever they want.

In the beginning I was really against all of the off topic stuff in this thread and now I'm one of the biggest offenders.

I think the different threads for different topics thing has been tried but they just dont get the traffic so everyone always just ends up in here anyhow.

NOW, with all that said, I would fully support a Natalee only thread and would do my best to keep it that way, and fully cooperate to try and make it work.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 02, 2007, 07:23:45 PM »

Shocked

I noticed that it did that to me if I was at the end of a page.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 02, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »

Evening monkeys!

I have a tummyache from eating too many bananas off the front page.  Those spiders are good too!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: August 02, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

OldFart
Re: Lively Case Discussion #667 7/27 - 7/28/2007
« Reply #794 on: July 28, 2007, 04:02:06 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dugga
I and I think a few more agree with you...

When news is slow... and only old stuff be re-hashed and re-hashed...
It is hard to stay on topic(for me anyway)

Maybe a MonkeyChatter thread with some sort of quick/auto  way to post from the LCD to it about on topic Info... I know this does not make since but If someone popped in and said go to xxxyyzzz
for hot news/discussion on Natalee I'd be out of here in a  blink

JMO  but you and Red need to hear the good / bad  and off the wall ideas to make things work for us as a whole

It should have said ... post from the chatter/new/talk thread to the something like Natalee's Case Discussion/New

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 02, 2007, 07:28:26 PM »

I can definitely see how this could be confusing for a newcomer, but I am not sure what the answer could be.  Most of us come here to see if there is anything new with Natalee’s case and when there isn’t the discussion drifts in all directions.

If we sacrifice the online friendships we have made in order to be PC, I think many will drift away.  Maybe if it were just “Lively Discussion” as you have said, then maybe it would begin to work with time.

Unfortunately, Natalee’s case will never be like it was in the first several months when something was happening all the time.  It could be weeks or months before anything new happens, so where does that leave us?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: August 02, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »

I like the idea Mrs Red.. having a place where we can talk about the case and be OT and share breaking news.. etc....
 And have another thread totally devoted to the case itself where no OT is permitted. I know.. some tryed it and still was not happy. Cant please everyone..  BUT IMO its a great idea.. alot of are OT esp when there is little news about the case.. don't mean we don't care.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: August 02, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »

Evening monkeys!

I have a tummyache from eating too many bananas off the front page.  Those spiders are good too!
  Howdy SF and want you to know you have been in my thoughts! 
Spiders.. eeekkkkkkkkkkk.   Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 02, 2007, 07:31:25 PM »

Shocked

I noticed that it did that to me if I was at the end of a page.

I thought It was just me... Even left somthing in the lounge thread on it...
but no one else had mentioned anything there about it  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.