June 14, 2024, 03:54:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225729 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #780 on: August 02, 2007, 09:36:56 PM »

Good evening' Monkeys.  Everybody seems all casual tonight, so kicking back with feet up on desk and enjoying the conversations.

Mrs. Red. Like your idea.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: August 02, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »

HI Monkeys all,

Easy I think you may have finally found the right avatar for you.  At least I like it.

BT nice to see you back. Did you need the sweater we all were suggesting?

IBE , I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I hate to bring this sore subject up but read earlier from I believe NUT 4x4 about the post that someone posted from Charles Croes at the RU site. Anyway it seems a lot of folks are under the impression that article on the drowned man came from Jossy and Diario. I posted at BFN that the article was from Amigoe but alot of folks can't read there. I thought just maybe if I posted it here that it was from Amigoe maybe they would let CC know that. 

We have had such a good support from Jossy i would hate for that all to change because of misinformation. JMHO

Sam   - the misinformation is coming from RU not from SM.  Charles Croes was hand fed information and asked to post in the Aruba BB.  The photo was at 24ora and Amigoe and I'd bet the same photo was in Bondia and maybe even Diario.  I'm not sure about Bondia and Diario but all of the Aruban publications regularly post photos of the injured and dead. 

Klaas I know all the papers post pics of their dead but this partcular one was from Amigoe and not Diario and I just do not want Jossy accused of something he is not guilty of this time. JMHO

SAM   - it was clearly stated on the front page of SM that the photo came from AMIGOE.  I don't know what else you think SM should do? 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: August 02, 2007, 09:37:39 PM »

Granny Toad,

Carnut wanted me to tell you hello from him, as he is a big fan of yours. Very Happy

For some reason he doesn't seem to be able to get into the forum.  Sad

He is on the memberlist, he should be able to.... I wondered about him the other day... some kind of stuff got all over cars in KS...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 02, 2007, 09:38:04 PM »

Why does it jump to a different page sometimes when I press refresh??
 Shocked

I noticed that it did that to me if I was at the end of a page.

I thought It was just me... Even left somthing in the lounge thread on it...
but no one else had mentioned anything there about it  Laughing

it just happened to me again!!  Does Drugga know about this?   Mad

I am not quite sure what you guys mean.. but sometimes when I hit refresh.. I can see someones AVI on the opposite page that hasnt posted in the new page yet? If that makes sense.. lol   Like the page before?   IS that what you mean?

are you trying to tell us that when you hit refresh - you can see the future???  Shocked

Can you hit refresh and get me the big game lotto numbers for tomorrow????

with that power... I would quit working forever!

Ya know, that is what always just bugged the chit out of me about old TV shows.  What guy married to Bewitched or Dream of Jeannie would try to turn them into Stepford Wives?  I would have been the happiest man in the world……

Is that analogy hard to follow?   Laughing Laughing Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: August 02, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »

Granny Toad,

Carnut wanted me to tell you hello from him, as he is a big fan of yours. Very Happy

I miss Carnut, havn't seen a post from in months.   I know he can be irrating but he's not like a FOB or RU.  I miss Carnut

Carnut is just like all of us and can be a little temperamental at times.  I enjoyed his input more often than not.

I'm not ever temperamental. I'm a little angel. 

And I never nag anyone about anything.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 02, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Also, since I'm not sure where everybody lives and whether we have any MN monkeys, I hope if there are, they are safely accounted for and family/friends are ok!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: August 02, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »

Also, since I'm not sure where everybody lives and whether we have any MN monkeys, I hope if there are, they are safely accounted for and family/friends are ok!

We do have an MN front page poster.  He said that he drives over that bridge all the time and he was lucky not to be on it yesterday.  He said it's going to be a long road to recovery in that area, that it will probably be 3 years before a new bridge is built.  He also said there are some questions about how/why it collapsed at all.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 02, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »

I don't believe I've ever heard any monkeys say they're from Minnesota, but that doesn't mean we don't have some.

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 02, 2007, 09:42:13 PM »

There is a minestota dad that posts on the front page
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: August 02, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »

We do have an MN front page poster.  He said that he drives over that bridge all the time and he was lucky not to be on it yesterday.  He said it's going to be a long road to recovery in that area, that it will probably be 3 years before a new bridge is built.  He also said there are some questions about how/why it collapsed at all.

Well Thank God he is ok!  He should join the forum and keep us posted. 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 02, 2007, 09:43:22 PM »

SO on Abrahams is doing a show on exorcism..... it's weird... and startling... I gues because of the story in AZ....

DUGGA nice post!! 

Easy... I understand that analogy... it's like I would be happy if I could stepford clone Matthew McCounahey ....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 02, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »

Granny Toad,

I miss Carnut, havn't seen a post from in months.   I know he can be irrating but he's not like a FOB or RU.  I miss Carnut

Carnut is just like all of us and can be a little temperamental at times.  I enjoyed his input more often than not.

I'm not ever temperamental. I'm a little angel. 

And I never nag anyone about anything.  Very Happy

Do angels float around topless ?

Was that nagging about the quote stacks ?

J/K  Laughing Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 02, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys! Very Happy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 02, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

That's right!  He's been posting there forever, forgot about that.  He still needs to join the forum, he's been around along time.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 02, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »

GRANNY TOAD

I can't even begin to find your posts here.  I will have to respond at BFN. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 02, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »

Hi Artcolley - good to see you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 02, 2007, 09:45:17 PM »

OH I am glad to hear that... he used to post in the forum as I recall... but I enjoy his comments!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 02, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »

Good evening Art!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 02, 2007, 09:46:04 PM »

Boy did I ever misspell that one...Minnesota Dad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 02, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »

hey Art...

hey Anna...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.