June 03, 2024, 07:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236744 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »

Page 59 and 60 in Beth's book introduces everyone to dirty hand (s).  Both Jacobs and Straaten are at the Bubali Police Station.  Deepak's car is there too.  Why?  After much frustration on Beth's part she goes out side to sit (this after Jacobs needs his shave and corn flakes fix) on the gravel....who comes out and tells her she can't sit there???  Jan vander Straaten.  He was there the whole time.  They had already seen what evidence was in Deepak's car....they already knew the truth about what happened.  Why was that car there?  Even after Beth finally gets a few minutes with Jacobs and is told they don't need her  Deepak's car is still there. If that car was already at the station, how did it get there?  Where was Deepak and Satish?   The very next day...everyone already knew what happened and where Natalee was.  I am convinced now more than ever. Read their statements again if anyone is confused. What and who were sitting in that loft area watching and stalling for time to do what??? I think I know.

I hate them all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2007, 01:57:57 PM »

DEA guy - Eric Williams? - I recall hearing 2 things; not sure if either is true or rumor.

1. He happened to be on vacation on Aruba. (Many thought that was just too odd.)

2. A DEA agent who is from, or who has lived in, Birmingham, was either that DEA agent, or got in touch with a colleague that he happened to know was on Aruba - for vacation or whatever reason.

msmarple, I was just sitting here thinking what if this guy wasn't a DEA agent at all and he was posing as one to find out what the family knew that first night.    For all we know he could have been from the ALE.  Did this guy show any credentials to the family.  Isn't this the guy who pulled Joran aside and started talking to him.  For all we know he could have been telling Joron don't worry you are doing great and they really think I'm with the DEA.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2007, 02:07:47 PM »

DEA guy - Eric Williams? - I recall hearing 2 things; not sure if either is true or rumor.

1. He happened to be on vacation on Aruba. (Many thought that was just too odd.)

2. A DEA agent who is from, or who has lived in, Birmingham, was either that DEA agent, or got in touch with a colleague that he happened to know was on Aruba - for vacation or whatever reason.

msmarple, I was just sitting here thinking what if this guy wasn't a DEA agent at all and he was posing as one to find out what the family knew that first night.    For all we know he could have been from the ALE.  Did this guy show any credentials to the family.  Isn't this the guy who pulled Joran aside and started talking to him.  For all we know he could have been telling Joron don't worry you are doing great and they really think I'm with the DEA.

San..that crossed my mind also. I think I read posted last week that they never saw him again at all after they left the sloots that night. So they only met him for a very short time.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2007, 02:12:17 PM »

San..that crossed my mind also. I think I read posted last week that they never saw him again at all after they left the sloots that night. So they only met him for a very short time.

And if he was ALE they sure didn't need to take his statement did they.
Ado
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »

Ado...you would be right there...and if he was DEA he would want to disappear too. Wonder who the contact was that put him in touch with Jug and Beth?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2007, 02:32:25 PM »

My belief has always been that Wiliiams WAS DEA, but "undercover." His superiors did not want to compromise his "cover" and quickly ordered him "away."

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2007, 02:36:04 PM »

And if he was ALE they sure didn't need to take his statement did they.
Ado

Originally, the DEA Agent Eric Williams met with the chaperone who stayed behind. They met at 8pm.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »

Hi Memphis!! 

Hi Lala's! Obviously, I'm distracted. Geez, I wish people would leave me alone so I can monkey around a bit.  Laughing
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »

From a Nancy Grace show.

B. TWITTY: Well, we were met by the DEA Eric Williams (ph) and Paul Lilly (ph).

GRACE: DEA?

B. TWITTY: Yes, there was a DEA on island, Eric Williams (ph) -- that`s another story, Nancy.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »

I know I will probably be sorry tomorrow but I cannot see me making it to the book signing today.  I would love to see you all and meet Beth of course but it's an energy level thing.  I don't have enough. 

To those who go, have a great time.  I'll be thinking about ya!  Looking for pics....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2007, 03:05:52 PM »

Who was in the loft???

Well, we know that Jacobs was in the building and we also know that van der Straaten was.  Why was Deepak's car there?  Was he in the building too?  If you were, would you take the chance that someone would see you leave until the missing girl's family was gone?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2007, 03:08:08 PM »

Snipped from Benvinda de Souza's letter to Karen Jansen:

The parents departed inmediately to the Holiday Inn Hotel. They were awaited there by mr. Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of the travelgroup of Nathalee and by mr. Eric Williams, and American ex-DEA agent and a friend of the family.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2007, 03:10:33 PM »

The parents departed inmediately to the Holiday Inn Hotel. They were awaited there by mr. Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of the travelgroup of Nathalee and by mr. Eric Williams, and American ex-DEA agent and a friend of the family.

If he is a friend of the family why no more contact after that first night?  Friends don't just disappear...at least not in a case so highly publicized as this one.  Would you not want to know how Beth is doing and what is happening?  You were there that first night, why not at least check in on occasion and offer some support? 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2007, 03:14:32 PM »

Who was in the loft???

Well, we know that Jacobs was in the building and we also know that van der Straaten was.  Why was Deepak's car there?  Was he in the building too?  If you were, would you take the chance that someone would see you leave until the missing girl's family was gone?

Was this on 5/31?  Before noon?  If so, it is interesting the Deepak's car would be there since his statement was not taken until 15:30 (3:30 pm) and Satish's statement was not taken until 19:20 (7:20 pm)  Maybe they had to come in for a little coaching up in the loft before the statement could be taken????

(Am reading from the hospital.  The twins can come at any time now.  We are all just sitting and waiting to see what happens)

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2007, 03:21:02 PM »

If he is a friend of the family why no more contact after that first night?  Friends don't just disappear...at least not in a case so highly publicized as this one.  Would you not want to know how Beth is doing and what is happening?  You were there that first night, why not at least check in on occasion and offer some support? 
Also in Beth's book she wrote that she never saw him (the DEA guy) after that night and expressed some doubt that he may not have given his real name.

fingers crossed that all books are delivered today.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »

I doubt seriously he was a friend of the family. Maybe a friend of a friend who had a contact and asked for his help? I dunno.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2007, 03:31:26 PM »

Also in Beth's book she wrote that she never saw him (the DEA guy) after that night and expressed some doubt that he may not have given his real name.

fingers crossed that all books are delivered today.
There are court documents identifying a person by the name, Eric Williams, who worked for DEA in an undercover capacity in Miami. Maybe the same person?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2007, 03:31:50 PM »

Who was in the loft???

Was this on 5/31?  Before noon?  If so, it is interesting the Deepak's car would be there since his statement was not taken until 15:30 (3:30 pm) and Satish's statement was not taken until 19:20 (7:20 pm)  Maybe they had to come in for a little coaching up in the loft before the statement could be taken????

(Am reading from the hospital.  The twins can come at any time now.  We are all just sitting and waiting to see what happens)

And who was taking these statements and interrogating these two?  Need I say anymore?  they wanted to know what Deepak and Satish were going to say...they already knew what Joran would say...he had already told them. IMO
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2007, 03:35:16 PM »

This article confirms Eric Williams worked for the DEA.

Case law involving DEA agent Eric Williams....

snipped....

In 1993, federal and state law enforcement agencies began an operation in South Florida called "Hard Rock." The purpose of the operation was to alleviate inner city drug trafficking. While acting in an undercover capacity, Special Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") Agent Eric Williams ("Williams") met Diaz and two confidential informants ("CI #1") and ("CI #2"), at Bavarian Auto Parts in Miami to discuss the purchase of three ounces of crack cocaine. Agent Williams overheard Diaz tell CI #1 that the crack cocaine would arrive shortly. When Agent Williams asked CI #1 why Diaz had rushed them to the location when the cocaine was not ready, Diaz replied "What he [CI #1] is not telling you, man, is that I had it, I had it . . . since last week, and you all are late." (1SR1:19). Agent Williams then observed Quiles leaving the scene after speaking with Diaz. Diaz told Agent Williams that Quiles had gone to get the cocaine.......

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=11th&navby=case&no=964405opn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »

Who was in the loft???

Deepak was either inside or ducking under the seat. Beth would have seen him if he would have been sitting in his car. She gave it a good going over and we know from the beach kids' comments that Deepak's car was very distinctive on the island. Most certainly he was sitting in one of the offices.

Wasn't this around the time Van der Straten said there was no reason to arrest the three suspects because their stories were consistent, yet we know Joran was telling a diffent story from the Kalpoes the second day?

Curious with all the suspicions Jacobs had cast from early on that he was allowed to work on the case for approximately two years. Had JQK miffed as well. It would be good to know WHO took him off the case and WHEN?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.