June 03, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236755 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2007, 02:37:46 PM »

I have to think that Beth's book will be banned in Aruba.  They only want to read Joran's version of things.  I have a visual of the protesters in front of the police station standing in front of a bonfire of .Loving Natalee   Mad

They should do what they did in the Second War World.  My father told me that flyers were dropped from aircraft to inform the uninformed.   Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »

Oprah likes to have authors on to talk about inspirational books, so let's ask her to have Beth on as a guest. Loving Natalee is truly a book of love and faith.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

BTW, it doesn't matter what the loser/haters say. Beth's book is going to be a big success and reach a large audience. Many more people will know exactly what really happened on Aruba and how poorly an American tourist and her family were treated.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: October 05, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I have read most of the responses on Greta's blog and it seems like a lot of people who were not following this case as closely as the monkeys are now seeing a side of the Sporter supporters that we have seen for a while now.  Many seem shocked and disgusted.  This is a good thing.  I hope those fools keep it up.  This is only a very small sample of the type of treatment Beth received in Aurba.  The mentality is the same.

I'm thinking about mailing a copy of the book to Anita.  She should read this.  Does anyone think she would if someone sent her one?

Sunny - my daughter is hanging in there so far.  She is only 27 weeks along and it doesn't look like she will go much longer.  She's a tough one though and we are optimistic about the outcome.  Thanks for asking.

truthseeker ... I can appreciate to some extent what you are going through.  Nine years ago ... my husband's sister and brother-in-law flew to California to assist daughter's hubby on the homefront.  Our niece was in premature labor ... not even five months along.  Drugs to stop labor while steriods to enhance growth of baby's lungs were administered.  These drugs had worked for a week but ... Petey was determined to make his presence.  truthseeker ... this little bitty guy weighed in at 1 1/2 lb.  However ... as critical as he was at birth ... he did not regress.  The technology that was available then was a literal God-send that the family was so thankful existed but ... apparently ... the technology almost ten years later is far more advance.  Petey has one disadvantage ... his eyesite was compromised by the oxygen that was administered to keep his little heart and lungs going.  However ... glasses compensate for this disadvantage ... he looks so cute in them ... he reminds me of Harry Potter.

truthseeker ... my prayers are with you and your family.

Janet

BTW ... Petey's homecome was about 4 month later ... approximately the time his homecoming would have been if he had been more patient.   Laughing   

Thanks so much for the prayers and for sharing this story.  It really makes me feel a lot better about where we are right now.  The twins are said to weigh 2'10" and 2'7" so you can see why your story gives makes be believe this can all be just fine.  I wore glasses when I was a kid and if that's the worst thing Petey has after all of that he did remarkably well.  (besides, glasses are cool now!) 

I am hoping this will be her last pregnancy since her first one delivered 5 weeks early.  I guess her little body just cannot handle a full term baby.

You said Petey's homecoming would have been close to his due date...actually the neo-natal nurse told us yesterday that if she delivered within the week not to expect the boys to come home until their due date, which will be Jan. 2nd. 

Sorry to be off topic, monkeys.  The last few weeks haven't provided much Natalee time, but I knew you would all be here keeping things straight!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
crazybabyborg
« Reply #404 on: October 05, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »

Peeking in from work. Klaas? How's the book coming? Have you gotten the tissues out yet?

Justice For Natalee and Sunfreak My post:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2202.240
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: October 05, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »

Thanks so much for the prayers and for sharing this story.  It really makes me feel a lot better about where we are right now.  The twins are said to weigh 2'10" and 2'7" so you can see why your story gives makes be believe this can all be just fine.  I wore glasses when I was a kid and if that's the worst thing Petey has after all of that he did remarkably well.  (besides, glasses are cool now!) 

<snipped>

truthseeker ... my hubby's niece has learned ... if Petey had come into the world prematurely today ... his eyesight would not have been compromised.  Ten years later the advancement in technology in regards to the administration of oxygen ....

Take care of yourself ... you require strength and ... your daughter needs you.

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 05, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

The Statement - bottom page 83

At ISA speaking with the headmaster - June 2, 2005:

Then they ask him if Joran is sleeping at the school.  He pauses, then answers, "Yes, Joran slept here last night".

WHY WAS JORAN SLEEPING OVERNIGHT AT THE SCHOOL ON JUNE 1, 2005?  Did Joran need to hide something, clean something up, at the southern end of the island?
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 05, 2007, 03:25:58 PM »

I have to think that Beth's book will be banned in Aruba.  They only want to read Joran's version of things.  I have a visual of the protesters in front of the police station standing in front of a bonfire of .Loving Natalee   Mad

They should do what they did in the Second War World.  My father told me that flyers were dropped from aircraft to inform the uninformed.   Smile

Janet

I'm almost caught up.  I got the book today...Wow.  Was hoping to get it before the weekend--to read and reread.

LOL, Janet.  You need to talk to Pita about the leaflet campaign and the guy who threatened to call the FBI.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: October 05, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »

The Statement - page 85

"It's Vader's Jeep.  He very bad, Very bad.  He sells drugs for the big drug cartel.  He's a runner. That's why he has the little boat"

So if it's so widely known, why isn't he in jail?  Aruba is run by the drug cartel, IMO.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 05, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »

Janet

I'm almost caught up.  I got the book today...Wow.  Was hoping to get it before the weekend--to read and reread.

LOL, Janet.  You need to talk to Pita about the leaflet campaign and the guy who threatened to call the FBI.

LOL, Slogger!!

The leaflet campaign......still not a bad idea......   Laughing   Razz
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: October 05, 2007, 03:56:20 PM »

Janet

LOL, Slogger!!

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #411 on: October 05, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »

Hi

Greta is going to have the complete video on www.gretawire.com.

Bye

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 05, 2007, 04:09:51 PM »

The Statement - page 85

"It's Vader's Jeep.  He very bad, Very bad.  He sells drugs for the big drug cartel.  He's a runner. That's why he has the little boat"

So if it's so widely known, why isn't he in jail?  Aruba is run by the drug cartel, IMO.

Was Vader's boat used to take Natalee's body out to the deep water?  We knew about Koen's boat, but I had not known that Vader had a boat.  This seems to be an obvious suspicion.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 05, 2007, 04:12:03 PM »

Greta just posted this:
October 5th, 2007 2:48 PM Eastern
In the next hour or so I hope to post a video from our trip to Aruba last weekend…based on the comments posted so far, I am certain some of you will hate this…but some will not. What the video does do is give you some more behind the scenes of our trip to Aruba to once again look at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The delay is two fold - we had to bleep out one word so I had to send to NYC for that to happen…that was done…and now the video must come back to me for posting (that has not yet happened.) So stay tuned…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 05, 2007, 04:16:22 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

ARUBAN JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY WAS NEVER A CONSIDERATION

Beth Holloway Twitty - 'Scarborough Country' - 10/21/05

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

THE MISSING PERSON'S REPORT - THE CATALYST TO A COVERUP

1. THE PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT CONNECTION

The chaperone, Paul Lilly, reported Natalee Holloway's disappearance to the Beach Patrol/Visibility Team on the morning of Monday, May 30, 2005. The chain of command implies that a copy of the Missing Person's Report was passed on to either the Bubali or Noord police station which are located equal distances from the offices of the the Beach Patrol/Visibility team.

It could be assumed that Paul Lilly included in his report a description of Joran as well as a description of Deepak's vehicle as conveyed by the MB students. This information contained within the Missing Person's Report had the ability to give way to speculation by either Jan van der Straaten or Dennis Jacobs and this speculation may have led to Paulus van der Sloot, a close friend and colleague, being contacted/forewarned.

Jan Van Der Straaten - NANCY GRACE - 06/02/05

GRACE: Commissioner Jan Van Der Straten is with us from Aruba. Commissioner, when exactly was she reported missing?

VAN DER STRATEN: She was reported missing on Monday morning

Beth Twitty - NANCY GRACE - 10/03/05

B. TWITTY: Yes, there was a DEA on island, Eric Williams (ph) -- that`s another story, Nancy. But, anyway, they met us there at the Holiday Inn lobby because Paul Lilly (ph) had had such a horrific time on that Monday, the 30th, just trying to get help. He had been speaking with the beach patrol, visibility team, no one seemed to know -- talk about the right hand and left hand -- no one knew how to guide him or help him begin.

Paulus van der Sloot - NOVA/TWAN HUYS - 06/28/05

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to...

2. MAY 30, 2005 "OFF THE RECORD" INTERROGATIONS?

Joran van der Sloot: On July 12, 2005 Anita Van der Sloot stated in a Joe Scarborough interview that Joran was picked up from school by police on Monday, May 30, 2005. Joran has never implied in interviews or declarations that he was ever picked up by police for questioning.

Anita Van der Sloot - 'Scarborough Country' - 07/12/05

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.

Deepak Kalpoe: In his official statement of June 10, 2005 Deepak Kalpoe claims that he vacuumed his vehicle prior to picking up Joran Van der Sloot on Sunday May 29, 2005. He also states that he remembers telling interrogators at Bubali that his vehicle was very clean because he had vacuumed his car the prior evening. This would imply Deepak was questioned by police at Bubali station on May 30, 2005.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/09/05

He then asked me whether I wanted to go with to "Carlos & Charlies", because he had met a few girls and wanted to meet them again in "Carlos & Charlies". I agreed and told him that I would pick him up later. A little before 23.00 hours I drove home. I ate something at home together with my brother Satish and after that I vacuumed the carpet on the inside of my car. After I finished vacuuming I went and took a shower. A little before 0.00 hours I drove to Joran's house. Joran lives on the address Montanja 19.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - 06/10/05

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day. You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Satish Kalpoe: On June 29, 2005 in a secretly recorded conversation in a police van, Satish Kalpoe conveys to Joran that he told police about the choller in his first police statement. Satish's witness statement of May 31, 2005 has been revealed and there is no mention of the choller. It can be assumed that the first statement Satish is referring to must have been taken on May 30, 2005.

Satish Kalpoe - Leaked Police Vehicle Recording - 06/29/05

Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the choller. I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak: And, I also said that.
Joran: That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me. I have already told that before. I have also said that in my first statement.

3. THE BUBALI/NOORD POLICE STATIONS?

On May 31, 2005 Joran, Deepak and Satish were officially interrogated as witnesses by Dennis Jacobs at the Bubali Police Station. On June 1, 2005 Beth gave a statement at the Bubali Police Station. However, Dave Holloway was directed to the Noord police station upon his arrival on the Island that same day.

Why was Dennis Jacobs who interrogated Joran, Deepak and Satish at Bubali on May 31, as well as Beth at Bubali on June 1, 2005 now officiating at the Noord Police Station later in the day of June 1, 2005?

Beth Holloway - LOVING NATALEE - 06/01/05

Page 76
It's cold inside the Bubali police station Wednesday morning.

Jug, Jodi, and I wait, again, to give our statements. The time is ticking away. An hour passes. Then another one. ... And finally detective Jacobs comes out to the waiting area to get me.

Detective Jacobs says he will only take my statement, not the others.

Dave Holloway - Aruba: Corruption in Paradise - 06/02/05

When I arrived in Aruba with my family, we hit the island running. We rented a car and immediately headed out to find a police station. There were only four on the island and I was amazed to find that first two we entered knew nothing about Natalee's disappearance. We were then directed to a third one, the Noord Police Station. I walked in and said, "I'm Dave Holloway and I need to talk to you about my daughter who is missing." A man in the back stood up and said, "How much money do you have?". That was how I first met Detective Dennis Jacobs, the investigator who was assigned to handle Natalee's case after Beth made a report to him upon her arrival on the island.

CONCLUSION

Was the reasoning behind Beth and Jug Twitty giving their statements at the Bubali Police Station on June 1, 2005, while Dave Holloway was directed to the Noord station that same day to speak with Jacobs, because a plan to protect Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication was well under way - an agenda set into motion by the filing of a Missing Person's Report on the morning of May 30, 2005?

In pursuance of the agenda to protect Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication, could Paulus' friends and colleagues Dennis Jacobs and Jan van Straaten have assumed complete control of information gathering and manipulation pertaining to a missing American named Natalee Holloway almost immediately following the filing of the Missing Person's Report by the chaperone Paul Lilly?

Dave Holloway - ARUBA: Corruption in Paradise - 06/01/05

Pages 9/10
Jacobs painted a scenario that questioned all of the beliefs and values that we had instilled in Natalee. He insinuated that she had met someone and fallen in love. "This happens all the time. She will probably show up in a few days", he theorized. "She was just partying hard," he added. "Don't worry. Just go down to Carlos'n Charlie's and have a beer."

Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Beth Holloway - LOVING NATALEE - 06/01/05

Page 78
The statement is printed out and I sign it. But I am not allowed a copy of it.

Jug comes back to the little office as I unwind my legs from my arms to get up from the chair, preparing to leave. Jacobs makes a febble attempt to comfort us by saying. "You know ... she'll show up. You should just go to Carlos 'n Charlie's and a crack addict will bring her back when she runs out of money."

Shocked, I reply. "Wait a minute. The two young men who were last seen with her told us they left her at the hotel. Remember? I just gave you all that information. ... Besides, I already told you she doesn't have a debit card with her, and I showed you all her cash. It was in her bag. Who-ever has her isn't keepinig her for the money."

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: October 05, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »

Janet

LOL, Slogger!!

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Yes, I don't think the higher altitude would be a problem for the pilot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 05, 2007, 04:18:18 PM »

Greta just posted this:
In the next hour or so I hope to post a video from our trip to Aruba last weekend…based on the comments posted so far, I am certain some of you will hate this…but some will not. What the video does do is give you some more behind the scenes of our trip to Aruba to once again look at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The delay is two fold - we had to bleep out one word so I had to send to NYC for that to happen…that was done…and now the video must come back to me for posting (that has not yet happened.) So stay tuned…

AZLady - Thanks!  I'm looking forward to this video and I'll watch for it!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: October 05, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

Thought I would let you all know. As we were leaving the book signing, just outside in the parking lot, the Atlanta PD were sitting there (very near the vehicle Beth was in). They were checking out what was going on & making sure no trouble was goung to happen.
Take that as a warning chuckierat. The cops know how vile some have been & are being. That kind of garbage will not be tolerated. That is a quote from the PD!!

My car was parked right next to Beth's.  AS I was getting in my car I heard "Beth Holloway" come across the police radio.  Believe me Beth has plenty of security.

Sunfreake, I'm so glad to know that Beth has so many people looking out for her....so glad ya'll got to go see her and give her hugs and roses!! I know she must appreciate that so much...Wish I coulda been with ya'll!

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 05, 2007, 04:21:19 PM »

Janet

LOL, Slogger!!

Slogger ...  you got it all wrong.  The penalty under Dutch Law for littering on Aruban soil most likely implies a long term of incarceration ... a penalty which has the fully backing of the ATA.  Only misdemeanor such as kidnapping ... sexual assault ... murder are tolerated ... no penalty ... no even a fine.  Sad

Janet 

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: October 05, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »

Greta just posted this:

Looks like there are some new cell towers behind the CA lighthouse from the picture she has posted. And these are big! like a power line tower. BTW she has some type of block on these photos that makes them unable to be opened with 'paint' and cropped, snipped or blown.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.