June 03, 2024, 08:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236752 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »

Shocked Which one of you is Greta? 

Pretty darn cool, Tibro. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: October 04, 2007, 11:27:29 PM »

Pretty darn cool, Tibro. 

Not me, lol  Laughing
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: October 04, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »

Pretty darn cool, Tibro. 

Well, Greta, whomever you are (LOL), stop wearing those boxy blazers on TV.
They are very unflattering. LOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: October 04, 2007, 11:45:02 PM »

Pretty darn cool, Tibro. 

Speaking of Greta, someone impersonating Tamikosmom wrote some really naughty things about Klaas.  It's really a cesspool over there.  So I stopped by here. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 04, 2007, 11:57:53 PM »

Pretty darn cool, Tibro. 

Speaking of Greta, someone impersonating Tamikosmom wrote some really naughty things about Klaas.  It's really a cesspool over there.  So I stopped by here. 

Yes, I saw it and responded on Greta's blog.  I also posted it here so Janet could see it.  I don't care what they say about me but I do care they used Tamikosmom's nickname to do it.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2007, 12:21:22 AM »

I posted that it was an impersonator and the real Tamikosmom wouldn't say those things.  Things should die down over there, but reading all that stuff again made me mad.  Saddest part is that some people actually believe the stories laid out there about runaway, Medjet secret evacuations and no evidence.  The really insane thing is while Greta's getting thousands of hits on her blog on the subject, there are Arubans posting that no one is interested anymore. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2007, 12:27:42 AM »

The negative comments by the Aruban supporters about Beth and Natalee are really giving Aruba a black eye (and then some...!)  It's very clear to anyone with a few working brain cells that the Aruban supporters are wildly claiming the most ridiculous things and, in so doing, showing the world their glaring inferiority and abject stupidity.  I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so cruel and hateful.  (shaking head) It's beyond me why anyone would paint their homeland in such a negative light by their own words and actions.  They are their own worst enemies.  Even the most expensive PR machine could not whitewash the Aruban image now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2007, 12:28:21 AM »

The roses are a wonderful touch and look sooooo nice!

MsMarple:  * A student at Auburn is working with the foundation - I think she said they had gotten two one-year grants - gathering information from all over the world re. crimes involving travelers. (The information is hard to come by.)

So I am thinking you found out how to get the info to this student about the Murder and Crime Thread?

I believe it is solidly documented well enough to be used for academic purposes.  You have a link for every post.

Anna - I didn't want to overtake the session (any more than I already had - I asked several questions). But I am going to pursue that. Beth said that the blogs were about the only resource - "information is hard to come by" in most countries.

Not sure how I'm going to pursue it, but I will. I wish Paul Reynolds would get in here.

Paul has spoken with Red - he does still plan on coming in... he also mentioned that the timing of him coming in right at this exact moment wasn't the best...but he, as far as I know still plans on posting..... just a heads up

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2007, 12:33:25 AM »

Thought I would let you all know. As we were leaving the book signing, just outside in the parking lot, the Atlanta PD were sitting there (very near the vehicle Beth was in). They were checking out what was going on & making sure no trouble was goung to happen.
Take that as a warning chuckierat. The cops know how vile some have been & are being. That kind of garbage will not be tolerated. That is a quote from the PD!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2007, 12:34:26 AM »

The negative comments by the Aruban supporters about Beth and Natalee are really giving Aruba a black eye (and then some...!)  It's very clear to anyone with a few working brain cells that the Aruban supporters are wildly claiming the most ridiculous things and, in so doing, showing the world their glaring inferiority and abject stupidity.  I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so cruel and hateful.  (shaking head) It's beyond me why anyone would paint their homeland in such a negative light by their own words and actions.  They are their own worst enemies.  Even the most expensive PR machine could not whitewash the Aruban image now.

their greta blog exercise is called "shooting yourself in the foot plumb to the groin".  as far as i know, they've still got aruba steve's politican campaign organization retained.  the dirty tricks group that can turn your opponent's reputation into rat droppings.  they're expensive but not what i'd call "good".
dennisintn
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2007, 12:35:06 AM »

I posted that it was an impersonator and the real Tamikosmom wouldn't say those things.  Things should die down over there, but reading all that stuff again made me mad.  Saddest part is that some people actually believe the stories laid out there about runaway, Medjet secret evacuations and no evidence.  The really insane thing is while Greta's getting thousands of hits on her blog on the subject, there are Arubans posting that no one is interested anymore. 

Apparently they are using a lot of our nics over there... Red told me that his had been used.  I read some at Greta's blog and had to quit, it gave me a headache and a heartache to see how nasty some people are.  When Carolyn, Clinton's mom posted, they even were nasty to her...

anyway, the Atlanta monkeys are smashing!!!  It's very cool that they are sending Tib a book... very good stuff!!! 

thanks for all the recaps... it's the only news i get these days Rolling Eyes

nite!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2007, 12:36:20 AM »

Thought I would let you all know. As we were leaving the book signing, just outside in the parking lot, the Atlanta PD were sitting there (very near the vehicle Beth was in). They were checking out what was going on & making sure no trouble was goung to happen.
Take that as a warning chuckierat. The cops know how vile some have been & are being. That kind of garbage will not be tolerated. That is a quote from the PD!!

Wow - very cool Yapperz, glad to hear it!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2007, 12:37:21 AM »

and you know for sure that the Birmingham PD isn't going to let the garbage roll.... I would almost go to Bmghm to see the PD b***hslap ratboy -

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 05, 2007, 12:39:15 AM »

and you know for sure that the Birmingham PD isn't going to let the garbage roll.... I would almost go to Bmghm to see the PD b***hslap ratboy -

I sent Birmingham PD this image of him so they'd know who to look for  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2007, 12:40:16 AM »

Oh, yapperz, did they have tasers?  I'll bet they had tasers!   Very Happy

And they all know what chuckierat looks like in the Birmingham area.  And about his calling meetings to try and disrupt.  Chuckierat better stay home and far, far away from Beth if he knows what's good for him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2007, 12:40:30 AM »

Nice picture of the book signing. Is Beth coming anywhere near North Florida, does anyone know?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2007, 12:42:50 AM »

Nice picture of the book signing. Is Beth coming anywhere near North Florida, does anyone know?

No PV, it sure doesn't look like it unless they add some stops.  Here's the list:

http://www.harpercollins.com/Author/EventSearchResults.aspx?authorID=33337&authorName=Beth+Holloway

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »

Thanks for the list. Wish I could go to one.  Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2007, 12:49:02 AM »

Thanks for the list. Wish I could go to one.  Sad

I'm in the same position.  The closest one is 7 hours away.  There are a couple listed that don't have the city though..I'm hoping one of those is in SoCal.  Maybe some will be added too?  Crossing fingers, lol  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2007, 12:52:39 AM »

Great photos you guys!  I'm so envious!  I keep hoping Beth will do a book signing here in Southern California!
at least two!!! one in LA and one in Orange County

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.