June 03, 2024, 07:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236751 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 05, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

The Statement - page 85

"It's Vader's Jeep.  He very bad, Very bad.  He sells drugs for the big drug cartel.  He's a runner. That's why he has the little boat"

So if it's so widely known, why isn't he in jail?  Aruba is run by the drug cartel, IMO.

You said it Klass!   I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: October 05, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »

Rob - it can be done.  Simply a RGB color issue and you are prompted in photoshop whether to retain or discard.  No big deal:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »

Will someone please provide me with the phone# to Paulus van dergoat's office?

TYA....Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: October 05, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »

Klaas, did you simply paste the monk on top? or are these photos able to be saved in another format then re-opened and enlarged, cropped, blown or snipped?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »

Klaas, did you simply paste the monk on top? or are these photos able to be saved in another format then re-opened and enlarged, cropped, blown or snipped?

the only reason I really ask is because she has some other photos I was interested in also, but ran into the same problem.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2007, 04:40:35 PM »

the only reason I really ask is because she has some other photos I was interested in also, but ran into the same problem.

I opened in photoshop.  It asks you about the color, if you want to discard the original color.  Then once you open the photo you can do whatever you want to it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: October 05, 2007, 04:40:46 PM »

I could just screen capture it and that solves that  Laughing

+++

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2007, 04:41:21 PM »

It was posted on the FP that Beth is/was on CourtTV/Star Jones's show today.

Beth is getting a lot of publicity and focus on Natalee's case.

Smile Smile Smile

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »

It was posted on the FP that Beth is/was on CourtTV/Star Jones's show today.

Beth is getting a lot of publicity and focus on Natalee's case.

Smile Smile Smile
Justice For Natalee-
I find her dynamic... calm, cool and collected. A big contrast from her first appearance on TV when she was so nervous. Well, at-least she said she was nervous, but I couldn't tell. -related in her book.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »

I think they were tipped off.  I originally thought that is why Deepak and Guido showed up at the Wyndham.  To tell Joran that Natalee's family was already on the island asking questions.  But after reading Beth's book and watching Greta last night it sounds like Joran may not have even been at the Wyndham.  If he wasn't I'd say it's time to arrest Andre Santo.  His statement about gambling with Joran both nights is equivalent to Steve Croes saying he saw J2K dropping Natalee off at the HI.

truthseeker ... I believe that witnesses and suspects in the Natalee Holloway case spent a lot of time in unofficial behind the scenes' discussions with the "powers that be" within the investigation ... creating alibis ... getting stories straight ... prior to the official witness/suspect statements being taken.

When a one lie is revealed within a suspect or witness statement and ... this lie has been confirmed by other suspects or witnesses in their statements ... it is obvious that collaboration has taken place.

Janet

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/07/impossible-timeline.html

THE IMPOSSIBLE TIMELINE
May 31, 2005

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2007, 04:47:35 PM »

I don't have my book here with me so can someone tell me if Beth mentioned the shoes Joran was wearing that night when she first saw him in front of his home?  I know she said something about shorts and t-shirts, but I cannot remember if she said anything about the shoes.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: October 05, 2007, 04:48:12 PM »

Destiny,

This looks like it might be what you are looking for:
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: October 05, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »

Truthseeker:  I left you some info in the prayer thread about the twins...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #433 on: October 05, 2007, 04:52:39 PM »

Destiny,

This looks like it might be what you are looking for:
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Thank You!

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 05, 2007, 04:57:44 PM »

Greta has her video up now.  It's about the camera equipment:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »

I have to think that Beth's book will be banned in Aruba.  They only want to read Joran's version of things.  I have a visual of the protesters in front of the police station standing in front of a bonfire of .Loving Natalee   Mad

They should do what they did in the Second War World.  My father told me that flyers were dropped from aircraft to inform the uninformed.   Smile

Janet

I'm almost caught up.  I got the book today...Wow.  Was hoping to get it before the weekend--to read and reread.

LOL, Janet.  You need to talk to Pita about the leaflet campaign and the guy who threatened to call the FBI.

LOL, Slogger!!

The leaflet campaign......still not a bad idea......   Laughing   Razz

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Yes, I don't think the higher altitude would be a problem for the pilot.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »

Truthseeker:  I left you some info in the prayer thread about the twins...

Thanks, Lexie!  I left a reply.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2007, 05:13:41 PM »

I have to think that Beth's book will be banned in Aruba.  They only want to read Joran's version of things.  I have a visual of the protesters in front of the police station standing in front of a bonfire of .Loving Natalee   Mad

They should do what they did in the Second War World.  My father told me that flyers were dropped from aircraft to inform the uninformed.   Smile

Janet

I'm almost caught up.  I got the book today...Wow.  Was hoping to get it before the weekend--to read and reread.

LOL, Janet.  You need to talk to Pita about the leaflet campaign and the guy who threatened to call the FBI.

LOL, Slogger!!

The leaflet campaign......still not a bad idea......   Laughing   Razz

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Slogger ...  you got it all wrong.  The penalty under Dutch Law for littering on Aruban soil most likely implies a long term of incarceration ... a penalty which has the fully backing of the ATA.  Only misdemeanor such as kidnapping ... sexual assault ... murder are tolerated ... no penalty ... no even a fine.  Sad

Janet 

Ah well, Fred would have better things to say about me, than about another inmate he just knew would turn up sooner, or later.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »

Pg.68-69:
"Big Man met Mat and Ruffner at a crack house to discuss the situation.  He asked them if Natalee had any money or a debit card....Then Big Man explained the island crack and cocaine racket and how it works.  He said that unsuspecting tourists are taken to the choller houses.  He said the crack addicts pump the tourists full of the drug, then take their cash and their debit cards.  Once all their funds have been used up and there's no money left, the dazed and confused tourists are left on the beach somewhere."

THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR TOURISTS???? 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2007, 05:22:29 PM »

Slogger ...  you got it all wrong.  The penalty under Dutch Law for littering on Aruban soil most likely implies a long term of incarceration ... a penalty which has the fully backing of the ATA.  Only misdemeanor such as kidnapping ... sexual assault ... murder are tolerated ... no penalty ... no even a fine.  Sad

Janet 

Ah well, Fred would have better things to say about me, than about another inmate he just knew would turn up sooner, or later.

Fred?  Who is Fred?   Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.