June 01, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 508211 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: February 01, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

Paulus jumped in the jeep and ran out to pick up Joran and Natalee.  Maybe he was planning on taking her for help and by the time he got there she was beyond help. I don't know.

Seems I remember a story that placed Joran and Natalee in the jeep with Paulus at the 4 AM time frame near an ATM machine.  Man, you would have to pay me more than what Paulus could withdraw out of his account at that time of the morning to drive my boat out to sea and dump a body. He had to replace that cash the next day. He was at the bank...replacing the money he paid Koen...the fact that he paid him made him more culpable.  HMMMMMM. MOO

You've got it right, Lala's.  I think he also paid someone to break into the Fisherman's huts, get the knife and cage, and meet them all on the north shore by the lighthouse.  Koen's boat, blood on the rocks, and now the Persistence searching that area of the ocean.  DeVries information has been known for a while by people in the know.  Did the Persistence have information from DeVries as to where to search, provided by Joran's confession on secret camera?

I think the Persistence has located her body.  Something just tells me this is all going to come together soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: February 01, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU - sorry if it's already been posted here:

E. D. Hill interviewing Greta in The Netherlands

Fox News Channel
Friday, February 1, 2008
13:40 EST

E. D. Hill:

Greta van Susteren is in Holland where Natalee's mother got a first hand look and listen to the tape, she joins us on the phone now.

Greta, what are you learning?

Greta:

Here's what we're learning and it's very mysterious because, look the way the Dutch television reporter has positioned this with all the promo and the teases and things that have been reported in the United States, is that this is a confession that he says "look, I took her out there, out beyond the sandbar, I let her go and she's gone" essentially that he murdered her. We don't know if there's more alleged in this tape.

But here's what's so mysterious, if this happened why is the prosecutor, the public prosecutor in Aruba making and releasing press releases yesterday and today which almost flags everybody off not to expect an arrest; so that's peculiar. Even Dave Holloway, Natalee's father who I spoke to last night, wondered why no one's moving on this so where we're kind of stuck is trying to figure out is, is this a Dutch tv hyping a story or is this Dutch tv reporter doing something that the aruban police were never able to do and that's solve the case.

E.D.:

That's what I was asking you yesterday you know, I said if anybody's going to uncover it, wouldn't it be the police not some reporter, however good he is in Holland? You said no, it could be easier for them because they don't have the regulations the police have and it sounds like that's what happened here.

Greta:

Also they may have more interest, they may be more diligent. Apparently this reporter has made a career of solving crimes, apparently it's right up his alley.

The police in Aruba as you know, many of us thought would have liked to solve it but when it exploded all over them it almost seemed that they were trying to hide everything under the rug. This may just be a very ambitious reporter whose gone out and done things that nobody else could do including speak the language that Joran van der Sloot is very comfortable speaking, which is Dutch or this could just be television hype and we're all on a emotional roller coaster, and we were all there last last December when the public prosecutor himself said 'look, we have new evidence' and it turned out (inaudible.

So everyone's perplexed, it's very curious and we're pounding the pavement and the phones and trying to get more information.

I tell you one thing, Beth Holloway claims ot have seen it, and I believe she did see it and she apparently through her lawyer last night says she's got answers, so I don't know.

E.D.:

I know you talked to both her lawyer and Joran's lawyer, now the interesting thing of course people may remember the incident where Joran van der Sloot and this reporter Peter de Vries were on a tv talk show in The Netherlands and at the end of it, don't know what happened but Joran stood up and threw a glass of wine directly into this guy's face, he was not expecting anything, so I wonder if there's extra impetus from his side to basically get Joran?

Greta:

Look, every journalist wants to solve the case because it's dogged us, we haven't been able to complete it and I don't, I'm not suspicious of the journalist in trying to solve it and here's the key: if Joran van der Sloot confesses on tape to this crime, it still has to be taken a step further, they have to make sure the confession is a truthful one because here is the most bizarre thing that we've learned in the criminal justice system here in the United States and it's something that no one wants to believe could ever happen but people confess to crimes they didn't commit which is so alien, how could anyone possible do that but anyway, they do.

So you take the statement that's on tape and you have to go and you have to corroborate it, find independent information to corroborate the truthfulness of it, if this is even a confession, right now we're just operating off the hype of this Dutch television station doing all their teases and what they're leaking to american media.

E.D.:

It's been very nice of you to get up early to join us, you've got your show later on tonight

look, I took her out there, out beyond the sandbar, I let her go and she's gone

is this hypothetical or part of the confession???
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »

I think Daddy Sloot and Joran could share a cell at KIA for a long, long time.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »

Paulus jumped in the jeep and ran out to pick up Joran and Natalee.  Maybe he was planning on taking her for help and by the time he got there she was beyond help. I don't know.

Seems I remember a story that placed Joran and Natalee in the jeep with Paulus at the 4 AM time frame near an ATM machine.  Man, you would have to pay me more than what Paulus could withdraw out of his account at that time of the morning to drive my boat out to sea and dump a body. He had to replace that cash the next day. He was at the bank...replacing the money he paid Koen...the fact that he paid him made him more culpable.  HMMMMMM. MOO

Or did he need the money to gas up the boat?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2008, 04:06:49 PM »

Lots of money needed:  gas for boat, buy a knife and cage, pay off the Kalpoes.
Yup, lots and lots of money.  Good thing Paulus makes lots of money.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 01, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »

It has seemed to me that Kyle has been keeping
something under his hat lately.  I surely hope that is the case.

I am praying this is true!

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 01, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »

PER MF @ RU
translated by me
Joran van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has not killed, but he was involved in the disappearance of her body leave. This can be seen from pictures by Peter R. De Vries has made of Joran van der Sloot, sources have confirmed to the NIS.

THEN MF posts >>>>

According to NOS, Joran said on tape that KG helped him disposed of the bodies. Kalpoes not involved. Natalee collapsed and he thought she died

Wow...that leaves a lot to the imagination.  What if she wasn't dead and they 'disposed' of her 'body'? 

I thought the same thing...ohmygawd

Indeed, that thought has crossed my mind dozens of times over the past 2.8 years and what a horrifying thought it is.

"Collapsed" - how?  Passed out from a drug overdose or got hit and fell down?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 01, 2008, 04:09:32 PM »

Lala's, remember the Kalpoe's stepfather bought the Internet Cafe soon after Natalee disappeared.  Paulus's money bought their lies and subsequent silence.  Paulus has so much money that I cannot believe he earned as a civil servant.  Do you think his income will be scrutinized when he is finally exposed?  It would certainly bring down more than just the Sloots.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 01, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »

"Collapsed" - how?  Passed out from a drug overdose or got hit and fell down?

Fell at the rocks trying to get away from Joran?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 01, 2008, 04:10:48 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Latest news on Dutch tv: It’s not clear if Joran was present when the body of Natalee was dumped at sea.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 01, 2008, 04:11:01 PM »

SO where is this sandbar?? and why didnt she wash back on shore?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »

The boat was handy...Sander admitted it was near the beach.  Where was Koen and Sander?  Were they still on the boat?  Were the parent Gottenbos out of town leaving the Sander and Koen alone?  Party time!  Just finishing a party around 4 in the morning?  How did Koen get to the boat?  Several people involved here...do we have a photo that shows the exact location of this sandbar?  Would this coincide with the witness that saw Joran swimming out with a body?  I am rambling now...sorry.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 01, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

Or did he have a meeting with Charles Croes, whose DigiCell office happens to be adjacent to the bank?? The meeting could have consisted of combing through computerized phone records from the previous evening / early morning.........
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: February 01, 2008, 04:12:34 PM »

Lala's, remember the Kalpoe's stepfather bought the Internet Cafe soon after Natalee disappeared.  Paulus's money bought their lies and subsequent silence.  Paulus has so much money that I cannot believe he earned as a civil servant.  Do you think his income will be scrutinized when he is finally exposed?  It would certainly bring down more than just the Sloots.

Darn you!  Back to Shango...money laundering can be very profitable.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 01, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »

Actually, I'm not buying that Joran was alone with her, she collapsed, and Koen and Joran took her out to sea in Koen's boat. If that's what happened, and the Kalpoes weren't involved at all, why was Deepak trying to clean out his car in the wee hours of the morning? Why did the FBI agent allude to Natalee being dead because of the amount of blood in the car? Oops! Make that chocolate in the car.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 01, 2008, 04:13:47 PM »

This is what Jossy said when Guido was arrested.

Reply #950 on: January 22, 2008, 04:48:35 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bringing this discussion from August forward as Jossy is quoted as saying that it was not Guido who had the scratches.   

dialogue from final LCD thread on August 11, 2007, 07:07:02 PM

How did Guido get into this picture, charged as suspected as being accomplice to among other things heavy battery, "Grievous Bodily Harm". What time did Guido leave work that late night?

Anybody think that Guido was questioned in the first week of June 05 because of scratch/other witnesses, unrelated to Joran...initially?

I've a question. Did Jossy say or write that the scratches were on GvC not Guido?

He was detained last Wednesday. He was considered a witness in June, 2005. Since February of this year, he is now a suspect. Prosecutor in Aruba want him very quickly. Main evidence against him is witness made statements against him. He claims that he is innocent and never met Natalee last June.

Jossy says he will have to come back to Aruba and the case will go forward in court. Guido Wever is his name. He did not have scratches or bruises on him last June. He was interrogated last June. Good friend of Joran. Played Tennis with him and gambles with Joran. Jossy believes Guido is in bigger trouble than GVC ever was. GVC never knew Joran.

Also, according to Jossy Mansur of Diario in Aruba Guido Weaver is not the individual that was arrested the other day with the scratches on his face. Guido Weaver is another detained individual. The identity of the individual who was arrested with the scratches has yet to be identified.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 01, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »

The boat was handy...Sander admitted it was near the beach.  Where was Koen and Sander?  Were they still on the boat?  Were the parent Gottenbos out of town leaving the Sander and Koen alone?  Party time!  Just finishing a party around 4 in the morning?  How did Koen get to the boat?  Several people involved here...do we have a photo that shows the exact location of this sandbar?  Would this coincide with the witness that saw Joran swimming out with a body?  I am rambling now...sorry.

There was a rumor of this?? Joran swimming out with a body ??
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 01, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »

Was 11 pm the time Paulus picked Joran up from McDonalds and 4 am the time Paulus picked him up after the boat trip?

I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: February 01, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »

SO where is this sandbar?? and why didnt she wash back on shore?

What if her arm did?  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 01, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.